Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manlytoe

mom... why can't you appreciate me?

i've done for you so much, listened to you so much yet all you do is brag about other girls...

i feel like crying because my own mom can't even appreciate me.

i wish that you'd appreciate me for once, when i get into trouble that's not even my fault, you agree with the wrong and never think of the right.

my heart aches because of you, i want to leave this world because you.

because i can't be good enough for my mom, i feel like i shouldn't try anymore.

even now as i try, you still can't even appreciate me...

everyday, all i can do is think of ways for you to hate me.

all i can do now is rebel, because you can't respect me as your daughter, i guess i shouldn't respect you as my mother either.. i don't want to think of this, but it hurts so much mom..

never in my life have i heard you praise me for doing good, but always hear you yelling at me.

sometimes, i wish i was a richard simmons, a drugy, a richard simmons and any of other bad stuff to see how you look at me..

i don't do drugs, i don't party, and don't do any of those other stuff, but be your daughter that goes to school everyday.

dad yells at you for being mean to me, but you say that the reason i am like this is because of dad..

mom, i hate you. i hate you for not appreciating me, for not loving me, for not supporting me, and for never acting like mom...

i wish i could tell you all this without hesitation and regret, but because you are my mom, i have to hold it in.

please be free tomorrow T_T

and you better tell me what's happening tomorrow so i can tell my parents.

im sick of having to tell them plans literally 1 hour before i go out.

and you better come on tuesday too -_-

Guest Big_Bang

Is it possible to miss someone this much ?

I wanna be in your arms again. :(

To see your smile, to feel your hand in mine....

Oh god, how many more months ?

Why do we keep making eye contacts?

Everywhere my head turns to,you're there.

I swear you started it first and now I feel so paranoid.

I hope you don't think I like you, but I really think I do

even though I hardly know you; actually, I don't know anything about you.

I feel so fat and ugly, so don't like me. Not yet.

Guest AMIbunny

To You:

We're very close, but sometimes you make me very very pissed off lol. ehh... w/e =/ I still love you as a friend.

To You:

I love you soo much....but sometimes it feels like you don't really care...the way you just signed off...without telling me. Friends are more important to you... I understand that.. =[ but...you can at least tell me...>_< =/ I wish you can stop smoking..... you really should.. heh, i should really tell you that.. i should constantly remind you.

And about HER? *sigh.. how'd u get her number? Did she just IM u out of nowhere and say "Hi, this is my number." =/ You're lucky that the cutest girl in school likes YOU.......but.. i have you.. i hope >.< i hope I have you.. i hope i'll always have you =[ I hope you feel the same way. I bet you a million that I miss you more than you miss me.. isn't that funny? Because you liked me first.

I hate knowing I'm not myself.

Sorry for leaving you behind for so long.

I need to get over it ..really.

There's no going back.

And, it won't be the same anymore.

~Nuey

Guest __peedee

can't wait until you come down...

maybe finally I can tell you my secret.

i miss you a lot, you make me crazy, silly, goofy, smiley, angry, sad and... most of all happy.

I love you.

Archived