Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miserable

it's saddening hearing about all these bad encounters with junjin and how they stop being his fans. i mean come on he is just a regular guy you cant expect him to be happy go lucky every single minute especially with the tiring job that he has. if i have a bad encounter with a celeb, i wouldnt judge them with just that one time. so JINNIE FIGHTING!

okay anyways i think this is my first time posting here. i absolutely love jinnie but i haven't watched any of his dramas yet. i wonder if he's planning on acting in other dramas soon. i really hope he does and this time hopefully he'll be the lead actor!!

Guest squallie

Hi miserable! YAY! Another jinnie fan! Glad you're a fan of him and that you still like him even though you read about the bad encounters! Yea, it would be fantastic to see him in a lead role. He does have the acting abitlity. I mean, look at Nine-tailed Fox, that was such a hit! I really wanted him with Kim Tae hee. :(

Guest n!kk!

If there is anyone who is able to read, understand and able to translate from CHINESE TO ENGLISH, JAPANESE TO ENGLISH OR KOREAN TO ENGLISH,and willing to help Shinhwa fans out, please pm me.

i've not seen Nine-tailed Fox bcos of the ending... ;)

but i love him in NN4! he's just being himself there...so funny!

he sure can tell a joke with a straight face! :lol:

i notice in the Japan & China interviews..junjin looks a bit bored!

and since he depends on the interpreter...it's hard to answer spontanously!

Guest coreen

hi to all junjin fans, especially to jie, steff & coreen...long nice no see! :lol:

i agree to squallie & jie!

i think that fan was expecting to see the guys to be as funny/frenly/crazy as what we see them on shows.

we understand how disappointed she is when it didn't turn out that way...

and when she shouted at them to vent her anger...Eric was the only one who turned & looked at her,

while the others continue walking. why? 'cos he's the only one who understand English!

sad to know that junjin is not in her fave list anymore after this incident..l...

oh! well... :vicx:

HIyee!!!!! *waving~~*

Did u hear the news that Junjin oppa is gg to release a new single soon!!!> So happy for him!!!!! and you should watch shinhwa in 6 gals!!!! junjin is sooo soooo cute!!!!!

and regarding that incident....think we shall just drop that incident....and give our oppa a break..poor junjin oppa ....because he doesnt have a chance to explain and defend himself.... and we have said all we can say regarding that incident and yesss we still support JUNJIN!!!!!!!! Shinhwa is no saint and we dun expect them to be friendly to everyone on the streets in GERMANY!!! and yesss koreans are not good with english~~ heehee junjin oppa especially...i watched a few ep on NON stop with junjin in them and his english is heeheeee :rolleyes:

anyway....only the fan know wats gg on cos we are not around to see/hear wat they really said or react...

anyway junjin oppa is on my fave list...and ranking no 1........ :D

i've not seen Nine-tailed Fox bcos of the ending... ;)

but i love him in NN4! he's just being himself there...so funny!

he sure can tell a joke with a straight face! :lol:

i notice in the Japan & China interviews..junjin looks a bit bored!

and since he depends on the interpreter...it's hard to answer spontanously!

heehee HIGH FIVE!!! I love it when he tells a joke with a striaght face!! haha looking at that face is hilarious already!!! heehee yes i noticed he looked bored too..in fact...minwoo and eric looked equally bored in the china press con..maybe cos of the lang barrier ba....

I only watched a few ep of Non stop with him in them....heehee but he is super funny in them...and his banjun dramas too!!! :rolleyes:

u've seen Heroine 6 already! u must've watched it 'live' right, coreen? me still waiting for the

cb link. anw, who did he end-up with? which girl?

Guest carms2005

Junjin's so cool!

I have been watching previous episodes of the Dori Fc Shoot as well as the Xman..gorgeous..

i'm not sure but i heard that Junjin got a head injury a while back i think it was like during the 5th album? i heard about it on some show after Junjin's recovery.

When Junjin got injured Dongwan and Hyesung were the most worried, and at the hospital Hyesung was crying because it's the most serious accident he's seen Junjin have and Hyesung said he was afraid of losing Junjin. <3 i think these 2 are the closest followed closely by Andy and Eric couple.

i have a question, :blush: when people pair up members names like RicDy etc but when people pair up Junjin and Hyesung's name they but JinSYung? what's with the ""Y" there?

yup so serious that hye sung couldnt stop crying (yes hye sung is junjins bestfriend) Dong wan rushed to the hospital too and he was a little hot tempered when he was not allowed to enter the emergency room of the hospital. But he calmed down when he saw junjin. But at that time junjin was given a grace period...if he wouldnt be ok till overnight he is in deep danger. Luckily junjin got out of danger.

Whats funnu about it was when he was visited by dongwan,hye sung and eric...he was eating his hospital food and the 3 other member was also eating his food! i really love the brotherhood the shinhwa had!

Guest aindy

yup so serious that hye sung couldnt stop crying (yes hye sung is junjins bestfriend) Dong wan rushed to the hospital too and he was a little hot tempered when he was not allowed to enter the emergency room of the hospital. But he calmed down when he saw junjin. But at that time junjin was given a grace period...if he wouldnt be ok till overnight he is in deep danger. Luckily junjin got out of danger.

Whats funnu about it was when he was visited by dongwan,hye sung and eric...he was eating his hospital food and the 3 other member was also eating his food! i really love the brotherhood the shinhwa had!

really?!?! oh my god.. didn't know this.. when did this happened?

so sad.. can't imagine junjin in a situation like that.. :(

hi bibi!! :)

Shinhwa’s Jun Jin to Make Solo Debut

2006-07-10

jun_L.jpg

Jun Jin, a member of the six-man group Shinhwa, will make his solo debut in October.

He announced his solo debut at a press conference held before a concert in Shanghai

as part of the group’s Asia tour.

“I plan to release my first solo album around in October. Since it is my first time, I

am giving careful thought to the plan and discussing it with other members,” Jun

said. “Personally I want to try a Yoo Seung-jun style, and composers I talked to told

me that it can appeal to the public.”

Jun added that his first album will be a single album containing ballad and dance

songs, and that he asked composer and group fellow Lee Min-woo to compose music

pieces for him.

Lee Min-woo said that he asked Jun what style he wants and will try his best to create

songs that can display Jun’s abilities and appeal to people. “I am thinking of

producing his album as well,” he added.

Besides working as a singing group, all members of Shinhwa individually work as

show guests or act in dramas. Jun is the group’s third member to release his own

solo album after Shin Hye-sung and Lee Min-woo.

c: KBS Global

woot! woot!!

junjin's solo album.. w/ minwoo to compose for him.. it'll be a blast!! :)

Guest miserable

hey squallie, i've been a junjin fan for a long time now and i feel bad for not watching any of his drama's. i didnt really want to watch nine tailed fox because i already knew what was gonna happen to him. but i really wanted to watch let's go to the beach and NNS4.

im so excited about junjin's upcoming album. that means that were gonna be seeing more of him! YES. from the article i read, it's already sounding pretty nice and it's cool that he is taking advice from his hyungs and dongseng (sp?). i also love it that minwoo is helping him out. how cute. love them!

but i really hope junjin acts again. i really want to see him succeed as an actor to because he has potential!

just saw clips of the interview, and i agree that he looks so bored. even in heroine 6, some parts where he's in the background he looks bored and he's so quiet. i miss him in shoot dori :(

Guest coreen

i get all hyper and excited at the thought of a solo album :blush:

YES ME TOO!!!! cant wait for his solo!!!!!!! feel so happy for him!!!!!!! wish it will be great success!!!!!!!! I love his voice! I CANT WAIT for his solo to come!!!!!!! :D Junjin Oppa fighting!!!!!!!!

and jbj: yes i watched Live!!! heehee...he so gorgeous!!!! So cute/charming!!! perfect man!! :P

finally! got to watch Heroine 6 early this morning..

the guys all look so handsome! yummy! yummy!

and i must say that i nd to get used to see junjin w/out the fringe tho..

cos i love the mushroom hair!

now waiting eagerly for his solo album...and their concert in SG.

but i'm so tempted to go to Thailand for their concert & celebrate his b'dae with the Thailand fans.. :)

Guest coreen

finally! got to watch Heroine 6 early this morning..

the guys all look so handsome! yummy! yummy!

and i must say that i nd to get used to see junjin w/out the fringe tho..

cos i love the mushroom hair!

now waiting eagerly for his solo album...and their concert in SG.

but i'm so tempted to go to Thailand for their concert & celebrate his b'dae with the Thailand fans.. :)

haha i like his mushroom hair too! this hair in heroine 6 is like he just came out from shower and comb his hair ...hee very cute!!! In fact the 7th jib hairstyle i also like too....think very man..haha ...i was telling my frens that gal super lucky!!!!!!! he kissed her hand!

Yup very glad that his solo album is coming! i love his voice .....(his rap/dance of course too) yup....heard they coming to sg.... :rolleyes: yup is bday during the thailand concert.....

.i cant wait to see him live dancing / rap and sing...gosh,.....

Hooray~ is 100th pages!!!!! Fighting!!!

Archived