Junjin 전진

saharial

http://db.photoro.com/photo/images/2006/06...13222923497.jpg

Jin was actually on tv when the match was shown.. along with Shin Jung Hwan but mi n Coreen got distracted by Shin's funny headgear tat we ddint notice him on the screen.... <_<:lol::lol:

oh no , i didn't get to watch the match , missed seeing him but the photos make up for it cus can see clearly how happy he looks ~ :wub: , love to see him wif the boys .

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coreen

i rewatch d match btw korea n togo..guess wat??i saw junjin..haha..but juz slight through..coz d camera move fast..maybe wasnt a big deal 4 u all but it is a big thign 4 me since he is my fave...hehe..im so happy....

YES ME TOO!!! i rewatched the match JUST TO CATCH JUNJIN!!!! haahaa.... it was also a big thing for me cos he is my fave TOO!!!!!!! absolutely love those pics of him wearing red and cheering the team....he Look soo happy!!!!

And i love the pics of junjin hugging Tae hoon!!! GOSH......LOVE THE PICS!!!!! think if he was anywhere near me ....think I can no longer focused on the match....just him will do!! haahaa

Junjin oppa fighting!!!!!! My fave MVP!!!!! yes he looks great in red!!! :D

YES ME TOO!!! i rewatched the match JUST TO CATCH JUNJIN!!!! haahaa.... it was also a big thing for me cos he is my fave TOO!!!!!!! absolutely love those pics of him wearing red and cheering the team....he Look soo happy!!!!

And i love the pics of junjin hugging Tae hoon!!! GOSH......LOVE THE PICS!!!!! think if he was anywhere near me ....think I can no longer focused on the match....just him will do!! haahaa

Junjin oppa fighting!!!!!! My fave MVP!!!!! yes he looks great in red!!! :D

Coreen dongseng, as long got Junjin, u love every pix... :lol:

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Was Junjin not with the cast of XMAN because he was with Shin Jung Hwan and the shoot dori kid? haha...

Cause in the beginning a lot of the cast went to the game, but I didn't see Junjin. Just assuming..since he was at the game as well.

Junjin looks mighty hot with the child's piano!! I laughed and smiled a lot that part! He's soo cute! It seemed he wasn't enjoying himself, because he couldn't give it his all. Since he is XMAN

I think he would have enjoyed it more if he won everything hehehe...

who wud've thought that the high-jumper is actually the ... himself!

while part 1 & 2 shows junjin all mighty with the soccer game & high jump (except in the pool game of 'cos)....part 3 is totally the opposite!

everything went wrong for him.

its as if he just remembered he's the ... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::lol:

and i think he looks sexy with the mini piano ;)

Guest coreen

who wud've thought that the high-jumper is actually the ... himself!

while part 1 & 2 shows junjin all mighty with the soccer game & high jump (except in the pool game of 'cos)....part 3 is totally the opposite!

everything went wrong for him.

its as if he just remembered he's the ... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::lol:

and i think he looks sexy with the mini piano ;)

Yes he looks so cute and sexy with that piano haha...

Here are some of the caps i did... heehee

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

xmanjin5.jpgxmanjin4-1.jpg

xmanjin7-1.jpgxmanjin6.jpg

xmanjin2.jpgxmanjin3-1.jpg

060624MBCManwonHappiness-MinwooVsJu.jpg

This is just CUTE!!!!!! Dont u all think sooo?!!!!

Credits : me!!

The one with the toy piano is from Xman gameshow in Germany while the last pic is capped from the show Manwon Happiness of Minwoo which was just shown on 24 Jun (Sat), Junjin fans should really catch this ep..

Jinnie had alot of shots in it... n he was super farnie.. mi, coreen n another fren of ours laff n laff over his actions :lol:

Guest coreen

shinhwa will be on the 5 girls show soon .. yay!! they are filming it on 1st July :w00t::w00t::w00t:

YEs!!!!! CANT Wait!!! and i hope Junjin will be back on Loveletter too!!! :D

YEs!!!!! CANT Wait!!! and i hope Junjin will be back on Loveletter too!!! :D

LOL Kay. And they've filmed 'Boundless Challenge' today ^__^

Loveletter?!?! omg i can't wait!!

i heard that the boys are gonna be on lots of shows..

be prepared girls!

I cant wait for them to go to Heroines 6.... wonder who will choose Jo HyeRyun as seat partner n imagine them playin the mouse game.. they r gonna whack each other so hard.. :lol:

I tink for LL, prob not the whole grp as i tink in some articles b4 it was mentioned tat Jin, DW, Andy n Minwoo will be gg onto diff gameshows later ....

I wan them to go LL... it will be fun.. imagine who being the bomb n all.. :lol:

Archived