Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okie...for some reason i skipped over the whole JJ having a solo single...wow!! soo happie!!! he's really good ...love his voice... i really liked it when he sang.."i painfully loved her" !! can't wait....:)

oh and b4 i 4get...omg!! jus saw their nudity pics and my-o-my!!! what were they thinking when they took these?!?! :shock: i mean...i don't mind but..... jj almost turned full frontal....hehehe... :blush:

Gee, where did you find the pics? I musta missed it somehow :crazy: Would you mind sending me the link?

Thanks a mil,

Lilminx

Guest Brooklyn

lilminx! saharial generously shared the wild pix w/ the gals here a while back:

dies at pics .. holy crap they're hot

for those of you that wanted to see wild pics...

http://www.junjin.info/orange_heaven

i have 47 of them in my gallery..

square-boxes

dl'd jinnie's solo number in their tokyo concert from s-shinhwasarang

Guest junjinwifey

hello! does anyone know where i can watch the junjin solo from the tokyo concert?? (:

i shared the junjin solo fancam in tokyo in s-shinhwasarang.net so u can go there to get it and i wil be reposting the clip again later on in another post with other stuff there...u can pm at junjinana@s-shinhwasarang.net ...

however wil try my best to share it here also once im done with other stuff

lilminx! saharial generously shared the wild pix w/ the gals here a while back:

square-boxes

dl'd jinnie's solo number in their tokyo concert from s-shinhwasarang

Thanks a mil, Brooklyn for pointing me in the right direction.... gotta go check it out.... hope I don't drown while droolin' :P

Lilminx

oooooh such sexy pix!!!

thanx ^^ that woke me right up this morning hehe

better than coffe :P

I am great that it woke u up. Feeling happy and refreshed in the morning after looking at the pics? :D

wow! wow! wow! look at those pics! *drool big time!*

either some of us will faint again or, like saharial/enne said,

waking up feeling happy & refreshed! :P:lol:

tks enne!

now why din he dress down like the 1st 2 pics when he's in SG? :rolleyes:

[Pics] 10/5 Osaka Concert Fan Pics

osakastagecy8.jpg

osakastage2shinhwaqe9.jpg

osakastageothershinhwace7.jpg

osakajinonstagerb0.jpg

osakajinonstage2ei7.jpg

osakashinhwaonstagewg1.jpg

osakashinhwaonstage2kw1.jpg

Credits on pics, Enne@Shinhwaism for eng trans, nuriko126@bestshinhwa for chinese trans

Junjin hope u have a good rest during ur one week break. U really need to rest well before your solo album. Cant wait for his solo album

Guest Brooklyn

thanks enne for the pix...

drooling all over my keyboard now...eeewww...

jbj/jj!...if we were allowed to go up onstage and insert a couple hundred dollars in his waistband...would he have taken off his top then? :w00t::phew:

i would have preferred a peek at what's below that waistband though.... :P:lol:

so when is his album/single be released really? i thought it's going to be out just about now... :unsure:

Thanks enne for the pics!

you mean there's news that JJ is having a 1 week break?

Here is the news that i saw on bestShinhwa in chinese regards to the Chuseok Holidays.

中秋連續假期開始了. 這段期間明星們怎麼運用呢. 有比起任何時候都是工作為先的類型, 也有利用這時間再充電及悠閒的度過的類型, 明星們的連休計劃也是各人各色.

===非神話部分略===

最近才剛在盛況中結束了6國亞洲巡演的神話, 得到了一個禮拜的甜蜜假期. 不單只是成員們, 連經紀人都一起休假的狀況. 目前只有因為連續劇拍攝中的ERIC還在活動.

消息來源: OCEAN'S SIX

翻譯: allyssa@bestshinhwa

轉貼請表明出處, 謝謝!

I will briefly translate it. It talks about shinhwa ended their Asia tour concert, and was given a one week break. Not only is SHinhwa given a one week break even their manager hyung also have the break. But Eric was unable to have the break as he was still having his drama shoot.

Credits to Enne@SHinhwaism for english trans, allyssa@bestshinhwa, OCEAN'S SIX

OMG!!!!!!!..

Junjin's Da Man!!!!!!!!!.. :rolleyes:

Brooklyn..check out the boys in their white pants when they were on stage!!..they're all BIG men!! ;)

Got to know that there will be a Shinhwa Interview on this coming Wednesday at 9.30am, Channel News Asia, Singapore :)

Hopefully, some kind soul can record it can upload it here coz I am working :(

Guest songjc

im sure this questions has beens answered somewhere in this thread, but i have to ask again...sorry...

anyway, when is his solo album scheduled to be released? I am so looking forward to it. thanks!

Archived