Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest theLEGEND

i am sooooooooooooo addicted with his "Love Won't Come" song.. never a day would pass without watching and hearing it through youtube.. (thank God for Youtube~!!) :lol:

anybody here has a clear mp3 version of it.. PM please.. :D

Hey there aindy..

Why don't you join JunJin's Official Music Thread and discuss about his song over there? Click Here!! ;)

I PM-ed you the song already ^^

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest devylann

when is the YSMM episode being aired??...did it already?? i heard he was on and have been checking but it's not posted yet. anyone can tell me date and episode number??? pls...:D i was also thinking bout his ring on his finger....thought maybe he went and got married! :( i mean dats kewl too :D bc he finally found someone to love him and take care of him !!! :D lol.... i know he's working hard to promote his songs...i hope he sleeps and rest too!! i rather have him active and healthy than sick....:( luv u junjinnie!!! :w00t

when is the YSMM episode being aired??...did it already?? i heard he was on and have been checking but it's not posted yet. anyone can tell me date and episode number??? pls...:D i was also thinking bout his ring on his finger....thought maybe he went and got married! :( i mean dats kewl too :D bc he finally found someone to love him and take care of him !!! :D lol.... i know he's working hard to promote his songs...i hope he sleeps and rest too!! i rather have him active and healthy than sick....:( luv u junjinnie!!! :w00t:

Guest luvjunjin0819

anyone have REALLY CLEAR caps of junjin's 061119 KBS2 Music Bank performance????????????

thanks in advance, i need to see one of his dancers up-close and i have a crappy version of the video!

Guest shiverbaby

when is the YSMM episode being aired??...did it already?? i heard he was on and have been checking but it's not posted yet. anyone can tell me date and episode number??? pls...:D i was also thinking bout his ring on his finger....thought maybe he went and got married! :( i mean dats kewl too :D bc he finally found someone to love him and take care of him !!! :D lol.... i know he's working hard to promote his songs...i hope he sleeps and rest too!! i rather have him active and healthy than sick....:( luv u junjinnie!!! :w00t

when is the YSMM episode being aired??...did it already?? i heard he was on and have been checking but it's not posted yet. anyone can tell me date and episode number??? pls...:D i was also thinking bout his ring on his finger....thought maybe he went and got married! :( i mean dats kewl too :D bc he finally found someone to love him and take care of him !!! :D lol.... i know he's working hard to promote his songs...i hope he sleeps and rest too!! i rather have him active and healthy than sick....:( luv u junjinnie!!! :w00t:

YSMM will be aired on Nov 27th ...

I can't clarify who cries in this episode ... Park Jung Ah or Andy - Jinnie ...

it is a must see episode ... sth is unknown about Andy too ...

:lol:

Guest heavens tree22

Junjin cried in YSMM...poor thing...CAN SOMEBODY UPLOAD YSMM staring Junjin???*when it's aired..

ANYWAYS JUN JIN FIGHTING!!! I WILL ALWAYS BE BY UR SIDE N SUPPORT U.... :)

this thread is deserted or has everybody set up camp in his other thread already? :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

lool.. i'm not abandoning this thread - besides - he's gonna have a new dram in january so we'll be busy running bwteen the two

hehe

I'm currently rewatching Gumiho :D He's good at acting but I prefer him doing roles like in his last banjun drama :)

yeah - his banjuns are great - especially the last few :)

i wish he had done more, but gotta be grateful for what ya get right?

his new drama seems liek his role will be more lighthearted and more like himself - so that will be awesoem!

I have not read anything about Junjin crying at YSMM..only that he cried when he met his birth mother for the first time.

It was mentioned in Ocean's Six that Park Jung Ah cried when she talked about her mother who is diebetic and is/has memory loss problem.

In Andy the Best, it was mentioned that Andy cried during YSMM recording and in Ocean's Six it was mentioned that Andy revealed secret that he didn't even revealed to Shinhwa members.....Andy mentioned that his parents divorced, which I didn't know.

Can't wait to watch on Monday.

Question: Did Junjin come out in Manwon Happiness today? I thought I read it somewhere before but didn't see it anywhere yet.

YSMM will be aired on Nov 27th ...

I can't clarify who cries in this episode ... Park Jung Ah or Andy - Jinnie ...

it is a must see episode ... sth is unknown about Andy too ...

:lol:

its going to be another sad episode in YSMM.

i cried each time watching the Micky/Yunho/Kangta episode...

so, junjin & andy came from a broken family... :(

nvr knew this abt andy...

it did? last night i waited till quite late for someone to post the link, but nothing.

i'll go check it out. tks mommie alice!

edit:

okaaaay....i've watched it and i must say it left me teary eyed.

saw andy wiping his tears and junjin kept nodding his head, struggling hard not to cry... :tears:

Archived