Junjin 전진

saharial

Wendy....inez and audrey are crazy abt him now.... :lol:

he's so cute when the rest make fun of him on the stage :lol:

i was so mad that i couldn't get a glimpse of my M at the airport :tears:

Inez crazy over Junjin now ? :P Then what was she doing with that "Dong Wannie" (forgot the actual wordings ! :P ) tee shirt at the airport ? :lol::vicx:

I feel that M and Jj were the best dancers that night ! :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inez crazy over Junjin now ? :P Then what was she doing with that "Dong Wannie" (forgot the actual wordings ! :P ) tee shirt at the airport ? :lol::vicx:

I feel that M and Jj were the best dancers that night ! :D

Hahaha..i still love Wannie it's just that i add in JunJin now.. :P

Hei I'm also came to the concert ^^ to bad we don't know each other >_< I manage to see the 5 of them after the concert.

The first one who came back to the hotel is JunJin.... he's car is right in front of me but at the time I didn't realize it was him who's in the car coz one of my friend told me that it was LUG who was in the car.... but then the car slowly move in front of the lobby then we just realize it was Junjin who got out from the car ^^ he walk slowly with the same cloth as the concert.... so I just saw him in out side the lobby coz we can't get in the hotel..... but I saw one of the fan who manage to wait inside the lobby then she walks by JJ side then JJ smile and bow to that fans ^^ omo... if it was me that he smile at :P

U know Jin left the restaurant first..that was when i saw him and *pow!!*...he mesmerized me!! :rolleyes:

He's so manly n cool!!.. :rolleyes:

i was at the restaurant too! when he came out, he was just right in front of me! i could have hug him :P

i was stunned by him.. but i managed to say "junjin oppa, byebye!" hahaha.. he nodded his head.

nearly faint when i see him so close.

Wendy , you into Junjin ah? hahaha... 2 "Jun" liao..

i was at the restaurant too! when he came out, he was just right in front of me! i could have hug him :P

i was stunned by him.. but i managed to say "junjin oppa, byebye!" hahaha.. he nodded his head.

nearly faint when i see him so close.

Wendy , you into Junjin ah? hahaha... 2 "Jun" liao..

Yup..into Junjin, so two Juns (see my words beneath my banner ? :P ) Actually I noticed him long time, just that DW is too handsome to ignore since day one ! :D

I felt that Jj did not dance that well in the Seoul concert while M was doing his usual hot moves ! :sweatingbullets:

I got my 8th albuum signed by the wrong guy, I wanted either Jj or DW ! :(

i live in singapore, but there are so many exams and assignments to study for that i couldnt go have a peek at them at the airport! my 2 friends actually went to stalk shinhwa in the hotel and they happened to meet the dancers so they chose to follow them instead to their hotel rooms to see if they could see shinhwa. they didnt and so feeling disappointed and they decided to go back home and walked to the lift area. but guess what! they actually saw junjin doing push ups and he quickly stood up when he saw them! lol!

i live in singapore, but there are so many exams and assignments to study for that i couldnt go have a peek at them at the airport! my 2 friends actually went to stalk shinhwa in the hotel and they happened to meet the dancers so they chose to follow them instead to their hotel rooms to see if they could see shinhwa. they didnt and so feeling disappointed and they decided to go back home and walked to the lift area. but guess what! they actually saw junjin doing push ups and he quickly stood up when he saw them! lol!

Wow..i thought Ritz Carlton has high-end security systems/personnels ..we could not even go near the lifts.. :o

Anyway..real lucky your frens!!..And what??..Jin doing push ups???..whoah!!

He arrived at the airport tonight in a minibus with his staff..they unloaded all the luggages but Junjin stayed inside the bus. He tied his hair in a ponytail, so cute. Later the lady driver drove off with him still inside because too many fans were crowding the bay. All of us were playing guessing game when he would alight and in the end I think he came in from the bus bay ! :D Talk about cunning strategy..we rushed over and reached him just as he was walking to the departure door. Some girls were ahead and taking pictures, he wore dark glasses and kept waving at us. Even at the customs counter, he still turned, smiled and waved. I wished he had taken off the glasses ! :rolleyes: Took his passport and waved one last time and I left. Of course the majority ran up the viewing gallery to catch last glimpses. All of us feel sad that the last Shinhwa member had finally gone home ! :(

hi wendy! jj here...

me & jd waited at the other entrance cos we thot he'll be taking the same route as the others yesterday.

boy! were we wrong! he took the other one! yikes! <_<

so we ran up to the viewing gallery. hoping to catch him for the last time..

and yes! we did! i even got a few close shot of him...that ponytail is cute!

he took off his glasses, walked arnd aimlessly and waved a few times at the fans... :w00t:

after dedicating a few days of my life to shinhwa, running arnd airport, cab chasing till late nights,

making everyday trips to the airport (except Sunday) that even one of the staffs there said

"u're here again?" :blush:

now life is back to normal...so bored!

jbj..you changed your nick ! :D

Ah..so you also were part of the 'stalking' group, you must have had lotsa fun then ! :lol:

Yea..back to the grindstone and monotonous SG lifestyle. Two different genre K-celebs hit town twice in September ! :phew: KSW and Shinhwa..well, life must go on and hooray for the Korean wave ! :lol:

Last night, immediately went home and watched Junjin's clips in X-Man ! I am kinda hooked now..LOL

all of them are back in korea..

life's back to normal already... but i'm having withdrawal syndrome already, i miss them so much! :tears:

haha i also been following them around for 4 days.. and really had many close encounter with them.. but i didn't take photo or asked for autograph haha :lol:

been very very very tired for those 4 days, yes jbj all those late night waiting for them..

but it's all worth it!!

yesterday at the airport me and my friend were at the other entrance and saw junjin with his manager.. no fans were around during that time.. both them walked past us so me and my friend followed very closely behind Jin.. then fans came over and started taking photo with flash.. his manager said "no flash no flash".. but some girls still flashing away.. then more ppl came with flash, me and my friend still walking closely behind him started to shout "no flash please..no flash" poor Jin, the camera is already so close to his face and ppl still wanna use flash. <_<

Aigoo!!! All of u got captivated by my darling Junjin. :w00t:

Told you I've got great taste for big men and cute men. :P

Brook and inez jang, make sure you consult your cadiologists for a thorough check-up.

Make sure you dont have anymore premature ventricular contractions or palpitations from seeing my cutie Jinnie. (Or, does it come with age? Joke!) If your heartbeats continue to stop, u mite need a pacemaker already, dearies. :lol:

Looks like my Junjin will win hands-down in the hot, cute and friendly department. I heard many good comments about his being accommodating to fans.

inez - what happen to ur I Wan Dong Wan huh? dun tell me u abandon ship!

hey brooklyn! its nice to meet u.

wow! u sure r one foxy lady! i still cun believe wat u did at the airport!

so, hows the chasing last nite? thrilling huh...

ella unni - junjin said that he loves & wans to marry us all...

coreen - i was there too, on the other side i.e.

i saw dw playfully pushing junjin to the entrance, & i watched the clip where he played

hide & seek..this man leaves us with a gd feeling that nite ya...

* if u rmbr, i'm the only mly gal in the group*

baby jj .. he wants to marry us all???? :wacko: can he afford us financially and physically?? i dont mind being the mi$tres$ only. :P

My 2 babies: jj and jb together stalking the scorching hot Junjin. Come back to earth now ladies. ;)

Jj!!..hahaha!!..i won't abandon my Wannie ..he's just so cute..the most cheekiest ShinHwa .. :P

But me n Brooklyn happened to see JunJin in person and we just got mesmerized...he's soo MAN.... ..cool n hot at the same time..

Ella....'now we know the reasons why....'..

inez jang..... as Brook said, collect and collect, never discard....

I'm sure you wont forget D' Dong with the Big D........... Delightful Smile.... :w00t:

[P1010112.jpg

credits: Brooklyn..

Junjin was funny n cute like the rest of them.. ..

Omo!! Omo!!! Look at those tight-fitting sheksi black pants.... :w00t:

Are the pants really that fitting or it's just that the S guys really have big "future"?

My friend Brook really knows how to get the best shots...

Ella babe.... :D ...Our hearts are fine..you know like they say..stimulation does alot of good things to one's body..and Junjin does that naturally..he gives good vibes to me n Brooklyn ;) . I heard he was in China Town doing photoshoots before he left..dang!!.

Guest Brooklyn

Omo!! Omo!!! Look at those tight-fitting sheksi black pants.... :w00t:

Are the pants really that fitting or it's just that the S guys really have big "future"?

My friend Brook really knows how to get the best shots...

ella dearie, i'll show you the few pix that i took and of course they were all

focused on the ahem...

i'm expecting a scientific, objective and detailed analysis from you guys tonight

so we can judge who is the main MAN, the champion

of all champs...and i'm telling you my current MAIN MAN jinnie is

up there in the running... :w00t:;)

I'm really too old for all these chasing after :lol:

Yep!! Like JJ said....waited at the wrong end! <_<

well....actually I tink Jin wanted to drop at the same entrance, but too big of a crowd, hence they went off at the other entrance, since I didnt have the energy to run along the youngsters :lol: - or juz plain lazy :P

We went up to the viewing gallery, and after few minutes, we saw Jin walking so relax with his manager, who's equally as tall....and according to some, quite cute too! :lol: I didnt really notice tho coz I kept my eyes on Jin, after all.... he's the last to leave and officially all SHINHWA members have left Singapore :tears:

Jin looking fresh with his little cute ponytail and body-hugging T-shirt and jeans. He was walking around...in and out of shop, tailed by a flock of fans :P We sorta knew which direction he went frm the flock of fans :lol:

I tink nearing the boarding time, Jun sat right below the viewing gallery. I cld see him quite clear. Soon after he got up and walked towards the gate. And that's the last I saw of SHINHWA member leaving Singapore. Goodbye SHINHWA - hope one day you'd step foot in this tiny little island again!

Ella babe.... :D ...Our hearts are fine..you know like they say..stimulation does alot of good things to one's body..and Junjin does that naturally..he gives good vibes to me n Brooklyn ;) . I heard he was in China Town doing photoshoots before he left..dang!!.

chinatown!!! wow....hee hee....great! :) hopefully he will have great memories and Shinhwa will come again soon! :) but hmm....chinatown nowdays don't have anything much leh....hmm....:)

Guest vignette

ella dearie, i'll show you the few pix that i took and of course they were all

focused on the ahem...

i'm expecting a scientific, objective and detailed analysis from you guys tonight

so we can judge who is the main MAN, the champion

of all champs...and i'm telling you my current MAIN MAN jinnie is

up there in the running... :w00t:;)

Brook, we already made a comparison about it from the photos and verified by Charity, Jinnie is the sure winner, followed by his best buddy Sungie. :blush:

hi wendy! jj here...

me & jd waited at the other entrance cos we thot he'll be taking the same route as the others yesterday.

boy! were we wrong! he took the other one! yikes! <_<

so we ran up to the viewing gallery. hoping to catch him for the last time..

and yes! we did! i even got a few close shot of him...that ponytail is cute!

he took off his glasses, walked arnd aimlessly and waved a few times at the fans... :w00t:

after dedicating a few days of my life to shinhwa, running arnd airport, cab chasing till late nights,

making everyday trips to the airport (except Sunday) that even one of the staffs there said

"u're here again?" :blush:

now life is back to normal...so bored!

jj!!U were there too!!! me too!!! i was initially waiting at the usual spot where his Comb Bus left...then one fren dragged me when she received news that jin went in from the other side... i ran all the way and managed to see him close!!! AND I managed to shake his hands!!! i let out a scream right after that!!!!! gosh he is really very very good looking that pony tail again ...and with that shades and his super cool T SHIRT!!!! gosh!!!!!! wanjun perfect!!!!! We went to the viewing gallery to see him and he was very nice...keep looking up , smiling and waving to the fans.. gosh~~~

This whole chasing experiences really leave alot of memories to me....first is the mana resturant one wherby i saw jin walked out and me and my fren just followed him!!! then he boarded the bus and sat beside the window...and we just keep waving to him!!! and he SMILED nod his head and wave back at us!!! that SMILE>...... that killer smile!!! me and my fren even did the heart sign to him....he smiled back!!! very contented and happy with these 5 days...even though it means super LESS Sleep...and lots of running haha..

and the concert was SUPERB!!! Jin was so cute!! that "i love u" and that say Ho Say Ho Ho Ho....gosh....

FOREVER supporting shinhwa and OF course JUNJIN OPPA!!!! junjin oppa fighting!!!!

Die the withdrawal symptons is setting in~

Archived