Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest daxeun

hello everyone! wanna ask something..

i downloaded a song from livewire entitled 'I painfully loved you' and it was said to be sang by Junjin alone..

what album was that? and anyone here has lyrics?

i totally love that song..

If my ears aren't deceiving me, I believe that Xiah Junsu from DBSK also sang a part of that song in a Banjun drama he was in.

Drama's called "Dangerous Love" where he sang it for the girl he liked, Heebon, during the scene when him, Heebon, and Changmin are going out for a walk.

Here's the clip on youtube if anyone wants to see it. --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFCbcjOg7Iw

Personally, Junjin sings it WAY better (of course). Hahaha...but I still like Junsu. :]

I love Junjin's part in the song "Once In A Lifetime" his voice is probably my favorite among all the shinhwa members.

I TOTALLY AGREE!

Whenever I listen to that song, I usually concentrate on his part....hahahaha. :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coreen

YEsss i wanjun agree!!! i love his singing!!! think he has improved so much over the years....and his dance is superb!!! really looking forward to his single and solo album!! hope is will be a huge success!!!

Yes looking forward to their sg concert~ :D wana see his performance again!

Guest heavens tree22

Jun Jin is super hawt!!! he's so gd looking ...can't get enuf of him!!! he's real talented 2...he sing really well n his vocals is 'Wow'....i recommand u'll 2 go under You Tube n watch ,JunJin solo....u'll b amazed by his strong vocals!!! he even sings better than Se7en which sang da same song.....GO WATCH IT!!! HIGHLY RECOMMANDED.... Oh man he improved so much!!!

Ps: da song he sang was fr Big Mama(CheNyem)

Like to share this piece of news to everyone!!!

SHINHWA CONCERT IN SINGAPORE

IF YOU WISH TO TAKE THE BELOW INFORMATION OUT OF

SHINHWAISM, PLEASE DO NOT EDIT BUT COPY EXACTLY

AS PER THIS POST, & CREDIT SHINHWAISM ACCORDINGLY!

Hi Everyone,

I have just confirmed the first hand news from the Korea's side about Shinhwa's schedule.

All the members' schedule have finally be finalised, but if there is any changes, I will update this post again.

Arrival Schedule

8 September 2006

Members arriving : HyeSung, MinWoo, DongWan JunJin & Andy

Flight : OZ 751, Changi Airport Terminal 1

Arrival time : 09:25 PM (2125 HRS)

9 September 2006

Members arriving : Eric

Flight : SQ 883, Changi Airport Terminal 2

Arrival time : 02:15 PM (1415 HRS)

Departure Schedule

10 September 2006

Members departing : Eric

Flight : SQ 882, Changi Airport Terminal 2

Arrival time : 11:50 PM (2350 HRS)

11 September 2006

Members departing : HyeSung, MinWoo, DongWan & Andy

Flight : OZ 752, Changi Airport Terminal 1

Arrival time : 10:35 PM (2235 HRS)

12 September 2006

Members departing : JunJin

Credits to : Shinhwaism ( http://shinhwaism.org/ )

12 September 2006

Members departing : JunJin

Credits to : Triangle Marketing & Shinhwaism ( http://shinhwaism.org/ )

Jun Jin's gonna stay in Singapore for one extra day than Dongwan and the rest? :w00t:

Thanks for posting their schedules here, ahh most of their flights are so late, my parents won't let me go to receive or send them off for sure.

i'll be taking leave from Fri to Mon, but it looks like i have to extend my leave for another day now...

there must be a reason why junjin is the last to go back..hmm..

but i'm not complaining, cos at least there's one more day to stalk him! ;):lol:

Guest pinkytina

Have fun to everyone who is going to the SG concert! I envy you all so much. I unfortunately can't go because I live all the way in the U.S. and I am starting school soon. >_<

I hope all who are going will come back and share your experience with us. =]

I saw the news earlier today about there arrival time. I was wondering the same thing why is he staying an extra day in SG??

Hi ppl. As of now from the first hand news, Eric schedule in singapore is subjected to change. So please be patient and wait for our updates regarding eric schedule. Thanx.

If there is any schedule changed for any members in singapore, we will let u all noe again too.

i'll be taking leave from Fri to Mon, but it looks like i have to extend my leave for another day now...

but i'm not complaining, cos at least there's one more day to stalk him! ;):lol:

haha high five... i am not complaining too...guess is work but if he gets to go shopping and relax that will be great too!! so good u took leave from fri to mon... i gotta start work on mon and tues.... :( but i will see him off the airport!!!!! haha hopefully can get to meet u too!!!

thanks for sharing those info...... :D

Yes he is not only a great dancer...his vocals GREAT TOO!! and not to mention his handsome face and that hot body!!! Plus he is cute too!!! Perfect~~~

yeah few more days to come....

Yes there must be a reason! but what is it? hahaha..

i also took leave from fri -mon.. and when i know JJ is staying 1 more day, i was like "mini cooper now how?"

i wanna go "stalk" the boys.. but i don't wanna disturb them..

i just wanna see and appreciate them :D

Archived