Junjin 전진

saharial

i'm not sure but i heard that Junjin got a head injury a while back i think it was like during the 5th album? i heard about it on some show after Junjin's recovery.

When Junjin got injured Dongwan and Hyesung were the most worried, and at the hospital Hyesung was crying because it's the most serious accident he's seen Junjin have and Hyesung said he was afraid of losing Junjin. <3 i think these 2 are the closest followed closely by Andy and Eric couple.

i have a question, :blush: when people pair up members names like RicDy etc but when people pair up Junjin and Hyesung's name they but JinSYung? what's with the ""Y" there?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure but i heard that Junjin got a head injury a while back i think it was like during the 5th album? i heard about it on some show after Junjin's recovery.

When Junjin got injured Dongwan and Hyesung were the most worried, and at the hospital Hyesung was crying because it's the most serious accident he's seen Junjin have and Hyesung said he was afraid of losing Junjin. <3 i think these 2 are the closest followed closely by Andy and Eric couple.

i have a question, :blush: when people pair up members names like RicDy etc but when people pair up Junjin and Hyesung's name they but JinSYung? what's with the ""Y" there?

yeah - it was very serious.

he was doing a back flip during a agmeshow and landed on his head and doctors told everyone he might not even last the night... thats how scary close it was :(

Guest squallie

Yea, even I was scared when his injury occured. Hyesung and Junjin are always together, you could see it many accounts on the game shows. Here is a clip of when he was in the hospital and Dongwan practically pushed the security guard away to see him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ZGaIh-oFbw&amp...20in%20hospital

It's really touching to see how close they really are. I really love them. I think that Eric and Andy are the closest, Minwoo and Dongwan, and Junjin and Hyesung. I remember this one fan said that she saw Junjin and Hyesung go into the bathroom together at the Germany airport. Awww....

Fall and landed on his head.. and doctors say he might not last the night?!?!?! OMG thats so so scary.. if it's me, i would also have cried :tears:

Is this the injury that caused him to have bad eye sight now?

JJ & hyesung going to the bathroom together? haha...

the shinhwa members mentioned that they used bathe together often.. imagine the 6 of them in the toilet hahaha.. *getting pervert* :ph34r:

Yes, JJ & hyesung are best buddy... it's obvious, you can see them standing beside each other in many shows.. Eric & Andy too.. as for dongwan & minwoo, i'm not sure..

JinsYung.. yah actually i dont know why is there an extra 'Y'

They're my fav members in shinhwa :wub:

Does anyone know where I can download Junjin's 2005 Banjun Dramas?

I'm looking for them in MQ or better with no subs.

I think dates are:

6/5/05 - My Boyfriend the Prince

6/12/05 - Scary Rookie

6/19/05 - Devilish Guy

6/26/05 - Two Name Husbands

7/3/05 - Fatal Love

7/10/05 - Vampire Beauty

Thank you so much.

Guest joe_ms

OMG..gosh i've just been gone for a while...and there is a negative article about him came up to me when im back...Gosh i think chhongjae198 (used to be a fan of her)but not now...she hates junjin i guess because of the tragic encounter for her in germany...i guess guys you have read this?

this is really sad...

Does anyone know where I can download Junjin's 2005 Banjun Dramas?

I'm looking for them in MQ or better with no subs.

I think dates are:

6/5/05 - My Boyfriend the Prince

6/12/05 - Scary Rookie

6/19/05 - Devilish Guy

6/26/05 - Two Name Husbands

7/3/05 - Fatal Love

7/10/05 - Vampire Beauty

Thank you so much.

yup :) you can get them from Iyagi's clubbox. you have to join the clubbox but she has them all in HQ :)

OMG..gosh i've just been gone for a while...and there is a negative article about him came up to me when im back...Gosh i think chhongjae198 (used to be a fan of her)but not now...she hates junjin i guess because of the tragic encounter for her in germany...i guess guys you have read this?

this is really sad...

yeah isn't it jus! its difficult to undertsand teh fan culture in Korea sometimes and how much it differs from here - from what i gateyherd, that they even got close and could have a pick is more than what Korean fans can possibly do . So sad that she didn't realise :(

besides - just off a plane from a long flight from Korea and after a hectic schedule - i would be a little tired too and not really very sociable

Guest Azume

Yea, even I was scared when his injury occured. Hyesung and Junjin are always together, you could see it many accounts on the game shows. Here is a clip of when he was in the hospital and Dongwan practically pushed the security guard away to see him.

It's really touching to see how close they really are. I really love them. I think that Eric and Andy are the closest, Minwoo and Dongwan, and Junjin and Hyesung. I remember this one fan said that she saw Junjin and Hyesung go into the bathroom together at the Germany airport. Awww....

aw....that is so sweet...Love Shinhwa... :D Thanks for sharing the video. lol...Is funny how Dongwan and Hyesung started to eat Jun jin foods.

Guest daxeun

thanks for the video! :]

so cute~ <3

this is really sad...

and what's this about???

I didn't read anything related to this....

can anyone inform me about this, please?

Guest cyanine

and what's this about???

I didn't read anything related to this....

can anyone inform me about this, please?

it was basically abt this girl who went 2 airport in germany 2 c shinhwa..her fave is junjin..so she was really happy abt meeting him.when she meets him and approaches him 2 asks him 4 pic he juz ignores her,according to her..so she's really upset wit his attitude..this is wat i understand after reading her article dat she wrote abt her bad encounter wit shinhwa..

Guest squallie

I read about that Shinhwa encounter as well. To tell you the truth, no matter how horrible it went, I'm still going to remain his fan because I beleive that some people have bad days and that Shinhwa has been really busy this month and last month so I can't blame their rudeness.

I remember her stating that she saw Junjin smoking along with Hyesung, Eric, and Minwoo. BUT the only person who treated her nicely was Dongwan. she was able to get his autograph, picture, and everything. Dongwan wasn't with the others. So yeah, it really broke her heart. JUNJIN was her absolute favorite. And I don't really think Junjin meant to ignore her. But maybe just didn't understand her. But don't believe me because I wasn't there. But still, I think they're suffering alot of stress these days. I'm not trying to take Shinhwa's side just because I'm their fan, but because I'm treating them as normal people. Not everyone can be peachy keen nice all the time.

After reading this essay, my opinion on them hasn't lessened. I feel that girl's pain, and it was very unfortunate that she had to meet them that way.

Guest hush156

060707 Sohu Entertainment News - Shinhwa Shanghai Press Conference Interview

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shinhwajjcom/1g098

I read about that Shinhwa encounter as well. To tell you the truth, no matter how horrible it went, I'm still going to remain his fan because I beleive that some people have bad days and that Shinhwa has been really busy this month and last month so I can't blame their rudeness.

I remember her stating that she saw Junjin smoking along with Hyesung, Eric, and Minwoo. BUT the only person who treated her nicely was Dongwan. she was able to get his autograph, picture, and everything. Dongwan wasn't with the others. So yeah, it really broke her heart. JUNJIN was her absolute favorite. And I don't really think Junjin meant to ignore her. But maybe just didn't understand her. But don't believe me because I wasn't there. But still, I think they're suffering alot of stress these days. I'm not trying to take Shinhwa's side just because I'm their fan, but because I'm treating them as normal people. Not everyone can be peachy keen nice all the time.

After reading this essay, my opinion on them hasn't lessened. I feel that girl's pain, and it was very unfortunate that she had to meet them that way.

yeah .. i felt bad for her too, but she also had some misconceptions as well...

she claimed they had all said they had stopped smoking - but of course they haven't ever said that and so she seemd upset by that - and also that co-stars of x-men or their PA people were their girlfriends even though they had asid they didn't have girlfriends.. she seemed to feel they had lied when of course they hadn't

and even if they did have girlfriends - you know what - they deserve to be happy and have someone who loves them - besides any girfriend they do have would probably ahve to hide from the public eye incase a rabid fan throws something at them >_<

i really hope someone explained to how how lucky she was to even get that close, though i do undertstand how bad she must have felt - other people who met junjin during shoot dori said he was lovely and friendly even when the cameras weren't about

he and hyesung are known to be a bit moody from time to time, Hyeusng just deals with it better tahts all

hi to all junjin fans, especially to jie, steff & coreen...long nice no see! :lol:

i agree to squallie & jie!

i think that fan was expecting to see the guys to be as funny/frenly/crazy as what we see them on shows.

we understand how disappointed she is when it didn't turn out that way...

and when she shouted at them to vent her anger...Eric was the only one who turned & looked at her,

while the others continue walking. why? 'cos he's the only one who understand English!

sad to know that junjin is not in her fave list anymore after this incident..l...

oh! well... :vicx:

Guest squallie

Hi jie and jbj! Yea, I remember about that as well, the one with the girlfriends. And yes! Junjin is really nice in real life, like that shoot dori meeting. It just shows that their not putting on a nice personality on t.v. but in real life as well. She just caught him at a really bad time, that's all.

To be honest, if Junjin treated me that way, I would still remain a loyal fan of him. Because I love everything about him. :) And I was kinda angry when she yelled back at them because I would just regret myself doing that in the long run since I'm such a loyal fan of them.

She even got a picture with Junjin wtih his muscular arms on her back. Even if he cursed at me or damned me, lol, I would still be happy that I got a pic with him.

Thank you. I did find them in Iyag's clubbox but she is missing one.

Does anyone know who has Junjin's Banjun drama in MQ or HQ for 7/10/05 - Vampire Beauty?

Thank you so much.

yup :) you can get them from Iyagi's clubbox. you have to join the clubbox but she has them all in HQ :)

Archived