Junjin 전진

saharial

a BIG welcome to all new fans!! more ppl loving junjin...this is great!

ya, i also like his new hair style...looks like a mushroom, BUT a neat mushroom! :P:lol:

it makes him more cute & appealing...wow!

steff, i miss the gd ole days too... ;)

jie, i know how it feels..

mine also crashed a mnth ago. really, it feels terrible to lose everthing!

but dun lose heart! AJA AJA FIGHTING! :)

coreen, looks like we have a bunch of sg junjin fans here... good eh? :D

oh! ya, to cyanine...this clip is most probably seen already...but i'll just share it anw....enjoy!

junjin dancing in xman 060406

credit to origins

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

junjin is awesome in tonight's xman episode.

but i dunno why he din put up a fight in the pool game....lost too easily... :sweatingbullets:

Guest T_TCry_babi3

^^ Yeah i know, i was expecting him to put on a fight but he didn't even last for 20 sec in the pool fight. **suspicious** Hum i think just maybe maybe he the x-man ^-^ PUAHAHA But i'm not sure. AND Oh my gosh i was so nervous when he jump over that thing @___@ Oh my gosh he actually jumped over 250 metter (?) He did such a great job ^-^ Im so proud of him ^-^

Guest coreen

but i dunno why he din put up a fight in the pool game....lost too easily... :sweatingbullets:

yes High five!!!! i thought so too!!! for a moment i suspect he was the Xman....But later on he BROKE THE 2m 50cm Record again!!!!!!! he is just awesome!!!!! He is really Powerman!! cant wait for him to go back to Loveletter!!! And...... He is sooo charming!!!! :lol:

I love Junjin!!!!!!!

And yes glad to know so many sg junjin fans here!!

Junjin fighting!! shinhwa Fighting!!!!!! :D

Guest coreen

Congrats to Shinhwa for winning the Mutizen AWARD!!!!! :D

here are some of the caps of the Once in A Lifetime Perf, on Inkigayo + Mutizen AWARD!!!!!

Junjin just Looks sooo cute!!!!!!!! :P

060611inkigayo0003670601dp.jpg

minjinric4ak.jpg

omgsocute4px4hm.jpg

Please do not hotlink. Thanks

credits:emily<3junjin@soompi.com

thanks for posting

Guest loving_D

^^junjin did a lot better today in inkigayo. in all the comeback performances, he always looked like he was trying way too hard but today, he looked really natural and calm singing. :D

Guest anhtu2005

anyone seen today´s Shoot Dori, he was perfect there,seen how he is caring for kids !!! so sad when they lost, JJ was in tears :( like him more and more ..yeah in sbs Inkigayo he sang better and looks so cute !! love MINJIN :)

Hello guys, it has been a long time since I dropped in and say hi so I thought I'll do it today. Most of you guys probably don't remember me since, sadly, I never did contribute much to the confersation going on in here. But I love JunJin and Shinhwa and that's what important right? lol

^^ Yeah i know, i was expecting him to put on a fight but he didn't even last for 20 sec in the pool fight. **suspicious** Hum i think just maybe maybe he the x-man ^-^

I think it's because he isn't so good with water. I heard he was afraid of water so games relating to water is not his best. But other than that he is the athletic king! :D

And I'm very proud of Shinhwa for winning the Mutizen Award. JunJin's voice and performance definitely improved. Let's all wish them the best on everything they do in the future. Fighting!

^ yeh i rememebr in some water diving clip part of the X files and he was saying "i hate mul" (i hate water) lol and he never did any of the jumps......

didn't Shinwha did some water game with miss korea though?.... hmm

anyway yeh Junjin is great at sports that are on the ground lol. Need to watch Inkigayo, sounds great and judging by the pix very cute too. :)

Guest cyanine

can i hv d clip of him saying 'i hate mul'??i would lk 2 watch it??any1 hv it??

p/s:i wanna quote but dunno how.. :(

p/s:i wanna quote but dunno how.. :(

if u wanna quote individual posts , u can just click quote , then click reply to reply wif the quoted post or u can just click reply @ the post u wanna quote . or if u wanna multiquote , click quote @ all the posts in the same pg tht u wanna reply to & click add reply @ the bottom of the pg . ~ ;) hope i dun make it sound confusing ~ :P

^ yeh i rememebr in some water diving clip part of the X files and he was saying "i hate mul" (i hate water) lol and he never did any of the jumps......

didn't Shinwha did some water game with miss korea though?.... hmm

anyway yeh Junjin is great at sports that are on the ground lol. Need to watch Inkigayo, sounds great and judging by the pix very cute too. :)

ya, ya, i rmb tat too! so, he still 'hates mul'! :rolleyes::sweatingbullets::lol:

i thot he wud've outgrown it by now...hehe..

hi Ima! well, if tats the reason for him to loose, then its okay...we still love him anw...

coreen, i suspected him a teeny weeny bit after that pool game...but my suspicion is totally gone after

he broke that record! what strong hands he has!

makes me wonder how will it feels, shaking hands with him... :P

*dreaming..dreaming...*

tks roaceica!

cyanine..i got the clip somewhere in my collection. but got to dig deep for it..

just wait for someone to post it for u, i'm sure. cheers!

20060613222923497.jpg

Jin was actually on tv when the match was shown.. along with Shin Jung Hwan but mi n Coreen got distracted by Shin's funny headgear tat we ddint notice him on the screen.... <_<:lol::lol:

Guest cyanine

wah..so nice u guys get 2 see him..i try 2 focus lookin 4 him but i guess my channel i watching din focus much on d supporter much...

btw,i tried 2 go 2 shinhwa sarng but it seems down..so any1 plz upload d video 4 me??

Guest cyanine

i rewatch d match btw korea n togo..guess wat??i saw junjin..haha..but juz slight through..coz d camera move fast..maybe wasnt a big deal 4 u all but it is a big thign 4 me since he is my fave...hehe..im so happy....

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Junjin looks AMAZINGLY HOTT in RED! I"m sooo glad he's been wearing it for the past couple of weeks. On XMAN and the soccer game! LOL....

I think he's the most sporty in Shinhwa! So i agree with the person who said Junjin is XMAN this time...he's the only shinhwa member who hasn't been XMAN..

I was looking through my shinhwa collection of pics...and this picture of Junjin seriously made my heart stop LOL...so I wanted to share!

OMG.png

--Nueng

Archived