Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest T_TCry_babi3

^^ Lol i remember that. That was kinda mean but it was really hillarious to watch ^^

Oh and i can't wait for the next x-man episode either ^^ YAY.

Oh and this is my first post in this thread so hello everyone **WAVE** ^_^

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coreen

^^ Lol i remember that. That was kinda mean but it was really hillarious to watch ^^

hiyee!!!!!! *waving back*

yes me too cant wait for the next xman episode!!! ya agreed...he wont give chance one......which make it so fun to watch...and this is junjin and also what i like abt him too!!!!!! :P and his expressions very funny in the "of course" segment!!!! Wonder what he gg to say again..... I seriously love the soccer segment ....he is just so Cool!!!! Power man!!!

Think next 2 episode will be even funnier!!!!! love Xman with shinhwa...all of them are so playful and happy!!! a bunch of kids playing ....so fun to watch!!!!

hiya!! june right? welcome!!! hehe

i#ve not seen x-men yet my clubbox kept getting stuck *cries* but apparently you can watch on line >_< will be going to a frienbds next week to do that and have a shinhwa-fest hehe

sounds like its great :)

Guest Rgal

this week, Shinhwa is everywhere!

Music Core, Music Bank, Inkigayo, Xman....

i love their perf in Your Man the most...junjin dance is as awesome as always....

okay coreen, when the time comes, we'll get steff to join too...

JJ, wait till then can see u ah...hahahahaha we havent seen each other for sometime already rite? Missing the days at our "secret rendezvous" that time only mi n u supportive of him :lol:

Pixs at the Kpop concert in Japan

2006060703553428788_1.jpg

66h70063.jpg

66h70063_4.jpg

66h70063_3.jpg

66h70063_1.jpg

kp1_2060607k1788.jpg

200606070731571130_1.jpg

my200606070805281130_0.jpg

my200606070805281130_1.jpg

my200606070805281130_2.jpg

my200606070805281130_3.jpg

my200606070935271130_0.jpg

2006060705425425124_2.jpg

Yess me from Spore!!! u too!!! haha....so glad to find a junjin fan in Sg!!!!! i hope they come.....just imagine we are one of the fans Qing up to meet him and shake hands with him...GOSHHH~~~~ think whole night too excited to sleep man if i gotta see him~

and yes the fan's bad encounter... i still believe that is all a misunderstanding and poor junjin might not even know she is fan of him and is so upset with him....

I am a Junjin fan from SG too wahaha!!!

Guest biteme_lestat

Wow....JunJin is looking might hot in those Kpop in Japan concert!!! in contrast, his hair makes him look like an adorable, innocent boy hihi ^_^

lol is Junjin going back to the bowl hair cut days in the Kpop concert? :lol:

Thanx for the pix!!! Shinhwa look great as usual. His robotic dance at the beginning of X Man was SO cool, truely the dancing king lol

Guest lKATl

This is my first time in here, but yeah. I just watch xman and jun jin is hot. love him when they play soccer. He is so good. also i love how he do his hair like now, not to long and not to short. perfect man for me.

Guest Rgal

I am a Junjin fan from SG too wahaha!!!

i m frm Singapore too!! :D

I like Junjin tis current look too....

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I love Junjin and his bowl haircut haha! He looks mighty sexy!! :D Thanks for sharing the picture!

I went back a page and you guys were talking about that fan's comment.

I agree with everyone, it was probably bad timing. You can't expect you're idols to be so welcoming when they are tired. And if she was speaking english, they guys aren't the best in english so you would have to cut them some slack.

I don't care about all the ngegative things people say about Junjin, they only see what they want to see.

When we his fans see the good and bad sides of him and aren't bias to just seeing the bad. I hope I make sense! haha...

WOW! Such a long post! haha I just love Junjin as much as you all do!

Junjin FIGHTING!!

Guest coreen

wow.....saw quite a few Sg junjin fans here!!!! :D

Yessss... i love the current look of junjin too!!! And when he didnt gel his hair...that bowl shaped hairdo is super NICEEE and CUTE too!!!! hahaa.....Okok i love junjin with all hairdo!!! Wanjun sarangamida!!!!! :lol:

And yup the dance Junjin did in the recent xman is great!!! But i love the soccer part best!!!! haaahaaa he is my fave MVP!!!! So coool lor!!!!! woo~ definitely Perfect n power man!!! hahaa looking forward to his "of course " segment in Xman :P

Guest tomstin

brandnew10.jpg

its ok... i already know who my competition is hahaha ^^^^

hi guys this is my first time posting here.. :) i just passed by and saw this pic, i'm just curious..

what were they doing in here?..seems so familiar to me..

Guest cyanine

:) hi every1..i'm new here in this thread..juz wanna sy hi 2 every1..

p/s:can u all plz send me any video dat u all hv dat hv junjin in innit??i'm tryin 2 expand my collection..i dun hv anything yet coz...well,i'm new fan of him..thanx

hi guys this is my first time posting here.. :) i just passed by and saw this pic, i'm just curious..

what were they doing in here?..seems so familiar to me..

i think thats one of mine hehe.. 'making of brand new MV...' i think it was :)

you are right ShinhwaLovesMe we see the good and the bad side and we still support him :) he is onlt human after all.. even though he is our super man!!! hehehe

Guest T_TCry_babi3

hiyee!!!!!! *waving back*

yes me too cant wait for the next xman episode!!! ya agreed...he wont give chance one......which make it so fun to watch...and this is junjin and also what i like abt him too!!!!!! :P and his expressions very funny in the "of course" segment!!!! Wonder what he gg to say again..... I seriously love the soccer segment ....he is just so Cool!!!! Power man!!!

Think next 2 episode will be even funnier!!!!! love Xman with shinhwa...all of them are so playful and happy!!! a bunch of kids playing ....so fun to watch!!!!

Lol yeah. They are so cute. AHHH~~~ FInally reuniting ^-^ YEah I think the next epi will be good since there the of course game between JunJin and Hyesung :lol: I can't wait to see what happen ^-^ Oh and the couple game. I wonder who will get pair up with who :phew:

hiya!! june right? welcome!!! hehe

i#ve not seen x-men yet my clubbox kept getting stuck *cries* but apparently you can watch on line >_< will be going to a frienbds next week to do that and have a shinhwa-fest hehe

sounds like its great :)

Well i heard you can watch the ep live, but isn't it like 5 o'clock in the morning or something? :blink: haha but for Shinhwa [and of course Jinnie :rolleyes: ] maybe I'll wake up early and watch it. ^-^ ANd aww you remember my name :lol: And yeah my name is June. Btw what is your name? ^-^

I love Junjin and his bowl haircut haha! He looks mighty sexy!! :D Thanks for sharing the picture!

I went back a page and you guys were talking about that fan's comment.

I agree with everyone, it was probably bad timing. You can't expect you're idols to be so welcoming when they are tired. And if she was speaking english, they guys aren't the best in english so you would have to cut them some slack.

I don't care about all the ngegative things people say about Junjin, they only see what they want to see.

When we his fans see the good and bad sides of him and aren't bias to just seeing the bad. I hope I make sense! haha...

WOW! Such a long post! haha I just love Junjin as much as you all do!

Junjin FIGHTING!!

Omg lol that was one of my favoriite JunJin hair style. So clean and just so cute. ^-^

Oh and i remember reading about the bad meeting between a fan and Shinhwa. It was kinda sad to hear that, but it doesen't matter, i never really expect him to be perfect. :lol: ANd of course people have good day and bad day, so it doesen't matter. My love for JunJin hasn't fade. Actually it kind of good when she wrote that on the net, it prove that my love for Shinhwa is strong and nothing can break my bond between them. I still feel kinda feel bad for her though. It must be heart breaking to see thing not turn out the way she wanted it. :tears:

June - my name is Kay :)

i was soooooo upset yesterday - i cried for like an hour cos my hard drive got wiped and i lost EVERYTHING.. was an accident when restoring some windows 2000

5000 shinhwa pics *sobs*

June - my name is Kay :)

i was soooooo upset yesterday - i cried for like an hour cos my hard drive got wiped and i lost EVERYTHING.. was an accident when restoring some windows 2000

5000 shinhwa pics *sobs*

Oh no Kay!!! Darn.i rem tat time when my pc went bonkers on mi 2 twice within a month... really felt like end of the month..now i burn out watever i can :(

*hugs kay*

1149927411dsc0100copy9gb7ug.jpg

1149927411dsc0099copy9pd6ut.jpg

Archived