Junjin 전진

saharial

OK - so we are all mad at how netizens have been treating JunJin

well, here's how we can give Junjin some support!!!

1. If you don't have a yahoo ID, Get one and make sure you verify any alternate e-mail address you use.

2. Go to this page: http://kr.yahoo.com/

3. Log-In

image010fc.gif

4. Go to this page: http://kr.blog.yahoo.com/fcshootdoli/45752.html

5. scroll to the bottom:

image021vh.gif

5. Enter something that gives him your support but DO NOT bash or verbally attack other posters. DO NOT stoop to their level - just make sure the message is positive and full of support!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, does anybody know when will the new album be available in singapore? I tried to search for it but no luck. :tears: If anyone has a clue, pls share....eternally greatfull!!!!

Since the new album is just released in Korea I believe , it will take a few mths before it will be sold in Singapore .

Cus when FlyToTheSky released their 6th album , Transition , it did take some mths b4 I got to buy it here .

Guest coreen

can i know which episode of loveletter is this?

hihi...because my disc is with my cousin now...But it should be the 23rd /30th April 2005 ones... the exact date i gotta check with my cousin...and i get back to you by posting here kk...

Guest coreen

OK - so we are all mad at how netizens have been treating JunJin

well, here's how we can give Junjin some support!!!

1. If you don't have a yahoo ID, Get one and make sure you verify any alternate e-mail address you use.

2. Go to this page: http://kr.yahoo.com/

3. Log-In

image010fc.gif

4. Go to this page: http://kr.blog.yahoo.com/fcshootdoli/45752.html

5. scroll to the bottom:

image021vh.gif

5. Enter something that gives him your support but DO NOT bash or verbally attack other posters. DO NOT stoop to their level - just make sure the message is positive and full of support!!

OKOK i will definitely go support our junjin Oppa!!!! but first guess i gotta sign up yahoo account first!!

actually i am so glad junjin oppa is back with the shinhwa members for the 8th album activities ...at least he has his buddies around with him..... and they are gg germany together...plus world cup is coming...Guess all these will definitely cheer our oppa up!!! But of course, with his fans' support too! Junjin oppa Fighting!!!!!!

we'll do all we can to support junjin..he can always count on us!

junjin hwaiting!

*oops! gtg & sign up for that ID* :sweatingbullets::lol:

i already have an ID..so pabo!

hope those ppl will give junjin a breather now... <_<

Guest Rgal

JJ, u really came out from your hermit shell.. u been posting alot.. glad to see u back in cyberworld Chingu.. :lol:

Cant wait for them to go onto the various shows like inkigayo n all...Junjin lookin good in the clip of the photoshoot... :D

Guest babiepooh

hi everyone, I was watching their photoshoot on youtube for the 8th album and I notice junjin has a ring on the marriage finger. Does anyone know if the going out with anyone or was it just me seeing things :sweatingbullets:

Guest coreen

so any of you gals went for the concert???

yeah!!! i love the pic junjin taken with the boy seung woo~~ soo cute!!

Guest square-boxes

24422993_380x380.JPG

WHY WHY WHY IS HIS HAIR LIKE THAT!!! ahhhhh! looks like dead worms on his head! what is his stylist thinkingggg!!!!! he looked SOOO good on MNET!! bleargh. :crazy:

Archived