people with chubby cheeks

Guest qquinto

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest qquinto

stupid question.....considering you've had chubby cheeks all your life you should know the answer to that by now...

no need to be ugly

and no, i didn't have chubby cheeks all my life miss fantasyprincess ~

Guest Fantasy~Princess

no need to be ugly

and no, i didn't have chubby cheeks all my life miss fantasyprincess ~

so you had skinny cheeks as a child?...hmmm...that's quite rare you must have been a poor starving child then because children generally have chubby cheeks that get thinner as they get older so if your cheeks are still chubby now then you must have had fat cheeks as a child.

Guest qquinto

so you had skinny cheeks as a child?...hmmm...that's quite rare you must have been a poor starving child then because children generally have chubby cheeks that get thinner as they get older so if your cheeks are still chubby now then you must have had fat cheeks as a child.

i was a chubby child then i lost weight as i grew older

and then i gained weight again because i like food, k

Guest k r e m e s

I smile widely. When I smile widely, my cheeks look perfectly normal. As in, when someone smiles, their cheeks automatically widen so mine do not look unusual.

Guest matango88

wear a v neck shirt to make your face look longer

dont wear turtlenecks, it will make your face look rounder and your neck look shorter

Guest mmitsjojo

you dont look like yu got big cheeks from your avatar, i got super big cheeks, i`m not sure how i smile? but yeahhs =x i have pictures in my myspace of how i smile though? maybe that`ll explain how i smile,

but aren`t big cheeks suppose to be "cute"

cos i a lot of people like to squeeze girls cheeks? well i dont know lol

Guest `C0NNiE ;D

I have chubby cheeks too! My cousin thinks I look like a hobbang -___-. That with braces... yeah my smile looks weird. When I do a huge smile, my eyes become small. I usually just smile faintly.

Archived