What Sports Do You Do?

Guest WitchGoddess

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azngrl4life92

i play volleyball and tennis over the summer cuz im in tenacity and for volley cuz im in one of the city team...and during the skool year for fall i did cross country before but stopped cuz i want to play volleyball..so now im in the volleyball team, in winter im in indoor track and i also use to be on the bball team, in spring im in outdoor track..i was in the tennis team before too...i also took karate for about 6 years..still taking it..im gettin my test for a brown belt soon XD

Guest xjleex

Hockey, Basketball.

Sometimes I go to another church's youth group Gym Night and we do like Badminton and all sorts of stuff.

Guest lindulgence

was in the senior touchfoot ball, oz tag, cricket team, track and field for some number of yrs b4 i graduated this yr

recently picked up tennis great way to release the stress on the BLOODY STUPID

HSC- IT CAN GO AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!!!

Guest satisfaction!

Tennis.

But right now, it's pissing me off <_<

Oh well...at least we're 2nd place in league right now. Hopefully we'll be 1st by the end!

I also wanted to try out for track, volleyball, and bball.

But toooooo lazzzzyyyyyyy :D

Guest Chocopiex3

I play Volleyball, Basketball and Badminton since 6th grade. However, my height remains the same. - - I really want to grow!

Guest BUHNEE213

Not for school. Just for my own activities (: teehee

Sports:

Snowboard

Surfboard

Skateboard

Going to learn wakeboarding

Going to do skyboarding [ I think its a sport?]

Basketball

Football

Vollyball

Guest Poke ONB

School: High school Wrestling (Highest League in my State) I dunno If I am this year cause of my mom's new work times

Outside School: I started taking Hapkido not too long ago, and I am into parkour/tricking with my friends, I gots sexy front handspring xD.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest azngrl4life92

im on the skool's track team and cross country.i play basketball for a loonnnggg time...sine i was really little and i also play volleyball and tennis, im gonna tryout for tennis and volley when the seasons come...i also ice skate, and do kickboxing, karate, and grappling(sorta like judo)..tats prolly y im doin not so good in skool :sweatingbullets: ..i swim during the summer and play batminton and soccor

Guest BrokenxPromise36

Hm...

I used to play/do: Soccer, basketball, swimming, track..and softball (just quit last year but i might do it again)

I play volleyball all year round =] um...i play for school during the fall but then during winter and spring...i do club volleyball and then during the summer i go to camps =] (i'm addicted) lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived