What Sports Do You Do?

Guest WitchGoddess

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i visit my parents at Denver, CO during winter and snowboard there like no end, unless if the weather really really goes bad and the resort closes, which sucks... when it snows its powder (in the mountains of course), great for snowboarding

in the summer i usually just go surfing when i was living in Huntington Beach, CA, but i'm out of state due to school... i miss California :(

in the mean time... workout and weight lift at the gym usually would occupy me for about 2 hours of the day... then back to the classroom

All throughout high school, I played basketball and football. One year of soccer during freshman year, but I quit after that year to focus on basketball.

Now, as for sports, I really only play some occasional pickup basketball games or with friends. Although lately, I been playing tennis with my tutor (not like a tennis tutor, academic tutor :P ) when she comes over sometimes. :lol: I really miss playing tackle football though with a helmet and pads, that was quite the adrenaline rush for me. ;)

Other than that, I been really big into running and yoga for the last couple of years.

From reading the other replies, snowboarding is now something I would definitely want to try sometime in the future. :)

All throughout high school, I played basketball and football. One year of soccer during freshman year, but I quit after that year to focus on basketball.

Now, as for sports, I really only play some occasional pickup basketball games or with friends. Although lately, I been playing tennis with my tutor (not like a tennis tutor, academic tutor :P ) when she comes over sometimes. :lol: I really miss playing tackle football though with a helmet and pads, that was quite the adrenaline rush for me. ;)

Other than that, I been really big into running and yoga for the last couple of years.

From reading the other replies, snowboarding is now something I would definitely want to try sometime in the future. :)

i agree :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest _escape.reality*

i play basketball volleyball and soccer at school , and in the winter i go skating and play hockey and summer i play tennis. (:

• 1 month later...
Guest janelleski

swimming is the ultimate love. and the best part about swimming is you never feel sticky because sweat!

i play badminton and volleyball too. but im not that active as before. i play billiards for leisure too~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kalliy*10

tennis

i ride horses (show jump) would you consider that a sport? a lot of people do and some people don't. i personally do since i do it.

Guest xiChopstikz

basketball, volleyball, ski, tennis, badminton, hockey, boxing, football and track & field

swimming? i dont hate it but i dont love it, i do it just cause XD

i think there are others , i cant remember right now

such a bad memory since i only got math formulas flowing in my head right now ahah

Guest smoke084

I used to box. It has been about a year since I stopped but once in a while I shadow box.

My favorite is surfing. I LOVE SURFING.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Himafu

Wow, six pages and not one person mentioned Water Polo? Swimming I saw a couple times, eleven, but really, who's counting? :x

I LOVE playing water polo. The rush of stealing the ball, swimming it down the pool and trying to score a goal all within thirty seconds.. I was sub goalie once, and dang, that is the scariest place you'll ever be: in the cage, facing a player who's ready to throw a ball that can break your nose. I also swim. I'm terrible at all the events, to be honest, but if I had to pick one.. I'd say my favorite is 100m Breaststroke? Not because I'm fast at it.. I just really like the rhythm.

Guest marjgarcia

I play Table Tennis and compete for only 3 years straight eh.

Will be competing again this coming school year.

Hmmmm.... I play badminton, just for fun.

I once played soccer. (Replacement only..haha. one of the player got injured so she can't play the next game).

I wanted to do any martial arts too. ^-^

Archived