"Entertainment Companies"

Guest DAMI;JUNIOR JJANG♡

Guest DAMI;JUNIOR JJANG♡
Few Questions~
Hello Folks!, By the way, what happened to all the Entertainment Companies like Dream,Star,and Invision...? (Also Asianize) I'm just curious on what's happening with Soompi Forums LATELY!* :P

Hello Folks!,

By the way, what happened to all the Entertainment Companies like Dream,Star,and Invision...? (Also Asianize) I'm just curious on what's happening with Soompi Forums LATELY!* :P

They were all deleted in the wipeout.

If any of you want to bring your entertainment back again, then post your threads in the singing section for now. This includes any collab topics as well.

In my personal opinion, many of the entertainments stalled and did nothing over the summer. I would rather like to see them gone from the singing section, but if you really want your ent, then I'm not going to oppose you on it.

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

personally, i think all those entertainment threads were a waste of resources, since it produced very few songs. i dont even think even quarter of them are still in existence.

i will come back to help you guys... but right now, i can't really be the leader of an online entertainment company because i am a junior now... O_O;;; i love you nick though! you were like the sweetest sugar of invision ^3^ but remember, you're the producer anyways of invision so booyah!!! ^3^

-S0LLY <3

I was actually making a site for Star XD

I'm not sure if jungee and one.way still want it up though. If not, I wanna audition for all the Ents! Except for Asianize, I was rejected -_- Buuut...they're still awesome.

The reason why we are taking so long is because we are all producing original music for you guys. I've been working on 2 songs myself and believe me, it's a really long and exhausting process. Composing and writing lyrics, etc.

Guest DAMI;JUNIOR JJANG♡

Yup I guess..~ I agree with Brian.. ~ I, myself to tell you the truth have never done that what Brian did above ^ , but I'm pretty sure it will be taking a long time to finish up that process~

Guest Vaerie

i will come back to help you guys... but right now, i can't really be the leader of an online entertainment company because i am a junior now... O_O;;; i love you nick though! you were like the sweetest sugar of invision ^3^ but remember, you're the producer anyways of invision so booyah!!! ^3^

-S0LLY <3

w00tner! Sollyyyyyy <3 It's gonna be so hard to find everyone again...with all the new usernames and stuff =.= *munches on his fingers* dang....I am sweet. We must discuss how to revive it...or if it's even possible ToT

Archived