Lee Ki Woo 이기우

Guest FeYuSu

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just updated some pics in Japan and while shooting new drama, Star's Lover.

Credit from his cyworld.

2539ch1.jpg

2540ds4.jpg

2541vh3.jpg

2542ur6.jpg2543mw8.jpg

2544vn3.jpg2545zs9.jpg

2546qz0.jpg2547we6.jpg

2548gg7.jpg

Woww~~ really looking forward to his upcoming drama and also a new IPTV movie "Story Of Wine". (Airing 15 Nov 2008)

Here's a main poster.

2536ij2.jpg

...and don't forget another movie in December, 달콤한 거짓말. ^__^

Teaser poster of his new movie, 달콤한 거짓말 (Park Jin Hee, Jo Han Sun & Lee Ki Woo). In theater 18 Dec 2008.

1l1225421240tn7.jpg

Story Of Wine's director posted movie's synopsis on his blog... very interesting :)

The Story of love, The Story of time, The Story of life... The Story of wine

Romances and Chances, Hello's and Goodbye's,

At the one year Anniversary Party for the wine bar 'Story of Wine', Min-sung, a former fund manager who became a sommelier because of his love for wine, made an exclusive wine list specifically paired with a unique story that represents the qualities of each wine.

Which wine or story do you want to choose?

Story 1. Buehler White Zinfandel - A Story of the Sweet Taste

A sweet wine. Shall we enjoy it together?

Every Thursday and Sunday, there is a handsome Moroccan, Alex, who visits the 'Story of wine' and buys wine from Min-sung. The only Korean word Alex knows is 'Hello.' Soon, Min-sung, all the employees and patrons of the wine bar became extremely curious about Alex. After inquiring about him, they find out that he is a professional league baseball player recruited for a Korean team. Somehow Min-sung felt something in common with Alex, even though they can't communicate much besides 'Hello.' Knowing that Alex is far from his home and probably needs a friend, Min-sung prepares the sweet white wine and waits for him.

Story 2. Joseph Phelps Insignia

Normally associated with 'Expensive' taste . What is expensive taste?

When Min-sung decided to open the wine bar instead of continuing his career as a successful fund manager, his old girlfriend, Hwa-yeon, was the only person who supported him. Hwa-yeon, a professional marketer, took control during the opening stages of the wine bar. She made all the business plans, supervised the interior design and began putting her hands in all the decision making regarding the wine bar. Min-sung was a proud of her in the beginning, but as time passed, he realized Hwa-yeon's tastes were quite the opposite. Hwa-yeon wanted a luxurious and flashy setting while Min-sung wanted a more comfortable and cozy one. Soon, this conflict threatens their close relationship.

Story 3. Il Baciale Monferrato Rosso

This wine means 'matchmaker', so it became famous as a wine for couples.

What make it so pleasing for couples?

Since Min-sung opened the 'Story of the Wine', regulars like Jin-ju, a cheerful, open-minded young woman, and Hyuk-jun, a calm, dedicated peace corp worker, both enjoyed a bottle of wine alone, but they never came at the same time. In fact, at first look, they didn't seem like they would make a good couple. But one day, they came at the same time and Min-sung recommended to both of them 'Il Baciale' the so called 'Matchmaker.' The relationship starts like a fling but unexpectedly leads to a passionate love an unexpected turning point puts them at a crossroad.

credit: hfilm.tistory.com

Info about his new movie. :)

Park Jin-hee tells sweet lies

October 31st, 2008 // by javabeans

sweetlies_1.jpg

What a bad Photoshop job, isn’t it? Well, not so much bad as it is lazy, but lazy Photoshopping still qualifies it as bad.

Anyway. Park Jin-hee (War of Money) is coming out with a new movie, the romantic comedy Sweet Lies. Considering that the story involves her character faking amnesia in pursuit of romance (hence the poster’s Pinocchio nose), this title is a big improvement over the first one, Time of Memory and Loss [기억, 상실의 시대], which makes it sound like some kind of serious melodrama.

The movie co-stars Lee Ki-woo (Rude Women) as Park’s first love, whom she runs into after ten years. In an attempt to win him over again, she puts on an “outrageous performance” faking memory loss, while Jo Han-seon (April Kiss, My New Partner) plays her childhood friend, who no doubt spends a lot of time looking askance at her theatrics.

Sweet Lies is scheduled for a December 18 release.

taken from Dramabeans.com

Stillcuts from Story Of Wine. :)

credit: director Lee Chul Ha's cyworld

2458ee1.jpg

2437do7.jpg

2354as1.jpg

2463kk5.jpg

2464en7.jpg

2446jq3.jpg

2289mk4.jpg

2267qj9.jpg2462xu1.jpg

I think Kiwoo looked different because of those Wayfarer-style glasses. But still adorable >.< :wub:

BTW, No Min Woo from TRAX (guy with a long hair) just looked similar to Coffee Prince's waffle guy. He's quite cute tho. XD :w00t:

He just came back to Korea (He went to Japan for shooting a new drama, Star's Lover) and posted this pic in fanclub cafe... just less than 30 minutes ago.

Those fruits in front of him was from his Japanese and Korean fans. :)

490d9357d1ab70626370gn1.jpg

credit: nunakiwoo cafe

Oh... I can't wait to see in him in SL. His projects are coming one after the other. He's a pretty busy man now!!! :) That's good coz I'll also be busy monitoring him.. whahaha..

2 more posters of Sweet Lie.

2553br2.jpg2554ch7.jpg

Awwww~ he was so cute in that red reindeer nose :lol::wub:

btw, i think the photoshop of these posters look weird. not so great job. i can cleary see copy-and-paste thingy on the left one. haha :lol:

credit: nunakiwoo cafe

Oh... I can't wait to see in him in SL. His projects are coming one after the other. He's a pretty busy man now!!! :) That's good coz I'll also be busy monitoring him.. whahaha..

Yeahhh me tooo. He's completely busy in the last quarter of 2008, with 1 drama and 2 movies.

Even tho i'm completely busy too :P cuz this is my last semester in the university.. with a bunch of papers and thesis. >.< but i'll stalking every projects of him. :lol: :lol: heehee cant wait for him to appear on screen and tv.

Guest White Star

ahhh.... Ki Woo and Jo Han Sun... both major hottie

can't wait for the movie..... he's also in Star'lover

I think Lee Ki Woo just might be my favorite actor of the year

+WS+

+edit

I just create a thread for the movie... since i LOVE the cast....major thanks to riss d since all of my infor pretty copy from you. hope to see you around Star's lovers thread when it air

[upcoming] Sweet Lies 달콤한 거짓말

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=257055

I just create a thread for the movie... since i LOVE the cast....major thanks to riss d since all of my infor pretty copy from you. hope to see you around Star's lovers thread when it air

[upcoming] Sweet Lies 달콤한 거짓말

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=257055

Woahhh ... thanks a lot for making a thread for Sweet Lies. you rep me. lol J/K :lol:

of course,, i'll definitely be @ Star's Lover thread.. hehe