SHOULD COLLAB SUBFORUM RETURN?

JohnnyMoon

Guest shenrou

its easier to look for the collabs or entertainment groups in one dedicated sub forum

like we had

dream ent

asianize

invision ent

and others in their own official threads...

I would love this to come back so i can see all these entertainment groups start up again..

its easier to look for the collabs or entertainment groups in one dedicated sub forum

like we had

dream ent

asianize

invision ent

and others in their own official threads...

I would love this to come back so i can see all these entertainment groups start up again..

If we do have a collab subforum, entertainment groups will not be allowed.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

yes!!

b/c personally i dont visit the collab thread

and it's much easier if you wanna do a collab

if you can directly reply on the forum

and get people's inputs & stuff

and i wanna start doing collabs again! =]]

And it's highly unlikely that they would come back (Asianize seems to be the only one still going...and that's become really detached from soompi anyway)

But...why wouldn't they be allowed? I remember some arguments...but no major bashing occured...

Most of these "entertainments" only released a song or two, and they were more like spam threads than a thread where they were actually doing things... I'm not trying to criticize entertainments or anything, but I would rather see them not here.

Like Asianize, the entertainment can have their own separate website and release their music here - I just don't want any designated entertainment topics.

^ Then, I don't see the need for a sub forum if entertainments aren't allowed. Well, I think it's a waste of space no matter what. -___-

If people wanna start collabs, just PM people man.... fastest way anyway.

^ Collab thread could be a bit more organized for that matter. I mean sub forum was pretty dead before anyway. Even this singer forum is pretty dead. So what's the use. Organization doesn't have to be created through a sub forum. Other ways can work too.

Guest sikkony

^ Collab thread could be a bit more organized for that matter. I mean sub forum was pretty dead before anyway. Even this singer forum is pretty dead. So what's the use. Organization doesn't have to be created through a sub forum. Other ways can work too.

I say yes. It's much easier to read specific topic titles in a neat column than going through all those posts in the collab thread. And then those who find an interesting title can click on that title (thread) for more information.

Regarding space, I doubt the server is running that short on space lol. You probably use up more space by making PMs to one another than keeping it in a thread, but then again, you waste more bandwidth using the latter.

I say YES anyways.

^ JohnnyMoon already puts in the titles of all collaborations in the first post of the Collab Thread. It is VERY neat. It's just a matter of people looking at it as a habit from now on, like how it is a habit for people to look through the instrumentals thread.

Guest ~azn_pwincess~

YAY!! YES YES YES!!!!

heheheh.. i did my first collab and im addicted xD I WANT MOOORE xD hehehe..

yeahh and its easier i guess.. im like confused on how 2 sign up for collabs now

oy~ don't worry oppa! that will never happen again -0-;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest sikkony

^ JohnnyMoon already puts in the titles of all collaborations in the first post of the Collab Thread. It is VERY neat. It's just a matter of people looking at it as a habit from now on, like how it is a habit for people to look through the instrumentals thread.

Yup, I know what you mean, but here's two things a collab forum will help out (to what I beleive):

a ) Saves Johnny the time and effort to constantly check the collab thread and update it non stop.

b ) Open discussions are now possible within each collab. Information or ideas can easily be shared and expressed by another forum member within that thread in regards to that thread.

Guest Faded Aura

I think we should have a collab section.

There are many new topics each day, I think the people doing the collab should deserve to have a more recognizable place for their thread because they have simply put so much more work into the whole production process. Also, it will make it much MUCH easier to look for collab threads. =) Furthermore, I agree with what sikkony said about how discussions are possible within each collab. If there are several people doing the collab together, PMing the members might get messy and confusing. The discussions within a collab also allows other people to read and know how the collab is doing (in terms of which stage of production they are at).

Archived