★초신성★ Choshinsung (supernova) Official Thread

Guest Alexiel

hi

i htink no one will post here , they all went to twitter

if you wont to know new things about them , there are some account for supernova from indo , arab , vitnam ,,,,

i think it will be my last post here but i will keep searching here :P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supernova's Leader Yunhak is discharged from Military Service

yh-1_zps8499ccb3.png

Idol group Supernova’s Yoon Hak is discharged from military service on July 24 at 10:00AM (KST). Yoon Hak entered his mandatory enlistment on October 25, 2011.

He held a meeting with his fans in front of the military release building at 10:00 AM. As a member of the popular group in both Korea and Japan, many fans have came for a great turnout at this event.

An official from his agency stated to Star News beforehand, “Yoon Hak plans to spend time with his fans and reveal his thoughts and feelings at this meeting. Additional schedules have already been made, including an official fan meeting, as well as the release of a new song and concert in Japan as a member of Supernova.”

yh-2_zpsa316de70.png

yh-3_zps04ec8247.png

2013072409585471538_1_zps2f7e5ac2.jpg

Fun Fact: Yunhak only served the military for 18 months 29 days, 5 months less than normal recruit as a reward for him being an outstanding student who received academic awards during his study in university, he was among south korea government's top scholarship student.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xstardustx

I used to post here a while back. If more people can post stuff than maybe the thread can be more updated. :) Supernova (Choshinsei) Winner PV

Credit: ゲンカツ キムカツ

Guest xstardustx

PV/MV 超新星 Choshinsei - Da・ki・shi・me・ta・i (抱・き・し・め・た・い)

http://youtu.be/u9M32Y_gB9U

All credit to the respective uploaders.

I made another post I'm not used to posting again and things seem different. =(

• 1 year later...
Guest SunnyGe

Hello fellow Supernova fans!

I am a new fan of this group and I like their music a lot!  Found them thanks to T-ara Time to Love and I was wondering where they had been.   I am glad to know they are still together and are still quite successful.

Thank you to everybody who has posted previously in this thread.  There are tons of information here!

I read in the news that they are performing for many concerts in Japan this month but there is really no information about it except on the official Choshinsei websites and on their twitter account.

Apart from this forum, I can't find anything in English about them!  Is there any international fanclub at all?  It feels kind of lonely to be a non-JP fan of Supernova!

• 4 weeks later...

SunnyGe said:

Hello fellow Supernova fans!

I am a new fan of this group and I like their music a lot!  Found them thanks to T-ara Time to Love and I was wondering where they had been.   I am glad to know they are still together and are still quite successful.

Thank you to everybody who has posted previously in this thread.  There are tons of information here!

I read in the news that they are performing for many concerts in Japan this month but there is really no information about it except on the official Choshinsei websites and on their twitter account.

Apart from this forum, I can't find anything in English about them!  Is there any international fanclub at all?  It feels kind of lonely to be a non-JP fan of Supernova!

hi! welcome here! what's your name? ^^

it's been ages since i post anything here.. >_< 

yep! there is international fanclub @CSS_IF on twitter! 

yea~ it feels kind of lonely to be a non-JP fan of supernova.. =(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SunnyGe

Thank you Amelia1711 :D
My name is Jane. I am sorry to reply so late!  I didn't see any comments for a while so I didn't check back until today.  I found the twitter account you mentioned and it's great to finally read something in English :D :D :D

So happy to know that Yoonhak performs in a musical show!  I feel he is not as appreciated compared to the other members but maybe that's just my opinion.  I have still to learn a lot about them because I am still a newbie fan.
I wished I could got to Japan in March to see the Kobe Collection!   Do you know if they are going to model clothes or just make an appearance? 
Thank you again Amelia! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest xstardustx

I remembered the times when myself and other fans would post a lot here. I would just post Choshinsung's latest PV from their 18th Japanese single "Kitto".

http://youtu.be/I1fRC6wmNcA

Cr: mw CSS

• 2 months later...
Guest SunnyGe

Thank you xstardustx for the link to their "Kitto" song!  They all look awesome but this song was rather boring.  Their new singles "Girlfriend" and "Blowin" are much better!!!

I heard they will be releasing a new album in September 2015 (if I am not mistaken). I am really hoping for some Korean songs but I don't know yet the full content of the album.

Yoonhak's photobook is on sale now on Amazon.JP! I am glad for Yoonhak but I wonder why Maroo had given this chance to the leader only and not to the other members of the band!

In a few weeks, Geonil and Kwangsoo will be starring in the musical "RUN TO YOU" and Yoonhak will be in "RENT".  

Do you know what else they will be doing this summer? 

Guest SunnyGe

I forgot to add that Supernova will be giving a concert in Osaka on June 5th and 6th and in Yokohama on June 9th and 10th.

Apparently, the June 6th concert will be televised on NikoNiko TV.  Does anybody know if there is a live stream or a way to watch the TV program online if you are not in Japan?

Anyone can translate this? Thanks in advance! ^^

★[INFO]6/10 超新星LIVE TOUR 2015“Girl Friends”最終公演をニコニコ生放送で生中継決定!

5月8日に日本武道館公演よりスタートし、6月10日にパシフィコ横浜 国立大ホール公演にて最終日を迎える
超新星LIVE TOUR 2015“Girl Friends”の最終公演の模様をニコニコ生放送にて生中継決定!
ライブスタートまでは、3月8日放送の、超新星 18thシングル『きっと』ニコ生特番を再放送します。

番組タイトル:超新星LIVE TOUR 2015“Girl Friends”最終公演 独占生中継
放送日時:6月10日(水)17:30~
番組視聴ページ: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv221838400

【番組タイムテーブル】
17:30~超新星 18thシングル『きっと』ニコ生特番再放送
19:00頃~超新星LIVE TOUR 2015“Girl Friends”生中継

★本ライブの後半は、niconicoプレミアム会員限定の放送となります。
ご視聴は、プレミアム会員へのご登録をお願い致します。

Guest SunnyGe

Thank you ruilockhart ! :)

So the televised performance will be the June 10th concert then!  It's the last one of their Live Tour "Girl Friends".

Thanks for the information!

• 1 year later...

Sungje’s album release Nico Nico broadcasting on August 13, 2016

Translated by @ yoingsooo12 *

Edited by @ dal__jane and @ CSS_SG on Twitter

*This translation is only based on Korean and some Japanese that I understood, so it doesn’t contain the whole dialogue in detail.  

MC: How was your fan meeting?

SJ : It was totally good and I was very shy when the fan meeting began.

MC : (Speaking about Sungje’s album <It’s Time>)

SJ: I held many meeting with my staff to consult about the overall theme of my album. <It’s Time> is the result of decisions made by many meetings and interests.

MC: I see. Also, I found you reached a fascinating 3rd placed on Oricon charts! How are you feeling?

SJ: Although I started my first album with a nervous mind, I was relieved after I saw such a result , which proves my fans are satisfied with my album. It was just amazing!

MC: So are you satisfied about your album performances about 99%, right?

SJ: Actually, I am satisfied about 70~80%. It is good.

MC: What made you exhausted while making your album?

SJ: Tight recording schedule was the hardest to me. I finished recording 10 songs in 13 days, which means I recorded songs every day. Also, keeping myself healthy in harsh schedule was difficult. After I recorded <YES MAN>, I suffered from vocal cord nodules. Honey and medicine helped me so much.

MC: (Speaking about intro of the album <It’s Time>)

SJ:  Actually, I was not willing to put my any voice in the song, but conversation with staff convined me to add my voice. The theme of the intro is “Now I came back so please listen to me”. I always feel embarrassed when I listen to this intro LOL.

MC: No way! It’s so cool LOL

SJ: I feel so shy >_<

MC: (Playing BLIND) What part you focused most in this song?

SJ: Maybe the theme of the song. I wanted to make an impressive performance with this song. I hesitated to decide about the title song of the album between BLIND and YES MAN. Blind could gain much praises!

MC: (Playing NIGHTMARE) What are the charming points of this song?

SJ: It was to challenge myself.  This song, and also track 4,5,6,7 are songs for which I chose to try various concepts that I haven’t tried before. The first time I listened to them, I hesitated to do it but I decided it  to go forward as challenge for myself.  I was looking forward to know fan’s reactions, and they responded positively, which makes me so glad.

MC: (Playing GOOD TIME)

SJ: This song is mixed with Hip-hop style and EDM. I chose it because singing this song with fans together in concerts seems so exciting! You can find rap part in the middle of the song.. I actually hesitated to include this, but I put it later through much conversation with my staff.  I hope you can enjoy it.

MC: Are you willing to do rap by yourself?

SJ: Not yet, I am too shy to do rap >_<

I want to do rap with Geonil after he comes back from the army.

MC: Wow really?

MC: It’s quiz time! (The rule is fans have to answer some questions about Sungje before he anwers his preference,  which is the answer for each questions.)

1. What food does Sungje want to eat the most?

MW: Beer (96.2% of MW voted.)

SJ: Right! Especially draft beer.

2. (Sorry, I don’t remember the question)

SJ: I like Gyoza.

3. Which member does Sungje want to talk with the most?

MW: Geonil (87.3% voted.)

SJ: No, Although I also like talking with Geonil, I want to talk with Kwangsoo more in this time. During the promotion of my album, he kept asking other staffs to take care of me. He really helped me and I miss him so much. Maybe he is watching this program now.

MC: (Playing BAD)

SJ: I chose this right away after I listened it at first. As you know, this song is composed of a lot of falsetto which usually takes efforts for me to try out. I tried this song after I stopped smoking. I might not have completed this song if I didn’t stop smoking. I could finish this song successfully and this is an intriguing work.

MC: Your voice in this song is so sweet! Oh, a fan said your voice has changed after enlistment. Another fan says this song seems good to listen in raining day.

SJ: Thank you so much.

MC: (Playing A-YO)

SJ: I participated in writing and composing this song. I sang together in my previous fan meeting. This song is so exciting that makes me want to sing it together with fans. I was so glad that many fans praised this song while we had a high-touch event.

MC: The dance with these songs is so cute.

SJ: I see. Also I made this song while I was in army. Others songs like Arigato have taken shape during my enlistment period too. I made a melody with my voice , then completed the melody with instruments like guitar and keyboard. I don’t know how to record with the instruments though, so one of my friend who I met while in the army helped me with his instruments so much. Entire songs of my album could finally be completed after we were discharged from military duty.

MC: You guys are musicians~

SJ: Oh haha

MC: (Playing So beautiful)

SJ: This song makes me happy when I listen to it. I added “So” in title of the song , not to be confused with “Beautiful” which is one of song of Choshinsei haha. I made this song thinking of my fans.

MC: I see! Now Quiz time again!

4. Which Sungje’s performance did you want to see the most while he was in the army?

MW: Holding a live in japan (66.3% voted.)

SJ: I thought they want fan meeting the most because they also like to have a talk with me.

MC: They also wanted to see the choreography of your songs!

5. Which place does Sungje want to go now the most?

MW: His home (62.3% voted.)

SJ: Yes!

MC: You want to go home now?

SJ: No ! lol

6. Which performance do you want Sungje to do the most in the future?

MW: Holding a live concert in Japan (66.3% voted.)

SJ: I think I also want to hold a live concert.

MC: 17% of MW voted to “Shooting a variety show”. Are you willing to make their wish true?

SJ: I am willing to appear in variety show, but I am not fluent in Japanese enough to be in the show.

MC: You are doing well today ! I think your Japanese is about 60% fluent.

SJ: I’m glad to hear, but this can be possible with much of your help. I feel it is difficult to talk in Japanese in real life because of my lack of Japanese language knowledge.

MC: Then you can just show big reactions in the show, not talking so much.

SJ: Haha it can be a good tip but I have always been doing like that since a long time ago.

MC: LOL

MC: (Playing YESMAN)

SJ: I love this song, I like the lyrics.  I wanted this song to be the title song. Fans said they could see different sides of myself while I performed this song. It seems like another side of myself that I don’t know which can sometimes appear while I sing a song.

MC: (Playing Arigato)

SJ: I tried to put all I the things I wanted to say to my fans into this song in the most sincere and simple way.

MC: Speaking about Japanese culture, we Japanese actually don’t often say “Arigato” instead of “Arigato gozaimasu (in a more polite tone)”, because we sometimes think “Arigato” is a cute pun. Instead, we use other expressions.

SJ: I see! I didn’t know that.

MC: (Playing Aio-Sakebu(meaning “Cry out for the love”))

SJ: I pondered on whether to decide this song or Arigato as the final track of the album. I chose this song to help my fans to finish listening to my album in a good mood. This song sounds like a drama’s original sound track which has a good vibe. This song was chosen as an anchor in the fan meeting. This song really works with my happy personality and my own voice.

MC: A fan said “This song makes me feel as I watch a film, or a musical.”

SJ: I’m honored!

SJ: So, our time is going to be over?

MC: You want?

SJ: No way lol

MC: How do you want to show yourself for your fans in future events?

SJ: Although I am nervous to have a first concert only with Yoonhak, I will try my best for my fans so they won’t feel it is empty because the other members can’t participate.

Sungje’s <It’s Time> album release Nico Nico broadcasting on August 13, 2016 

(this segment of the interview was exclusive for premium accounts only)  

Translated by @ yoingsooo12 *

Edited by @ dal__jane and @ CSS_SG on Twitter

*This translation is only based on Korean and some Japanese that I understood, so it doesn’t contain the whole dialogue in detail.

MC: From now on, this interview is exclusive only for premium members! Sungje, we tallied the fans’ preference to all the tracks of your album. We are going to show which songs your fans like.

SJ: Really? You counted all the votes? Wow! I really want to know!

MC: Sure! We are niconico TV. It is one of our duties.

SJ: You guys are the best.

MC: So, can you guess what is the song MW think is the best?

SJ: I think it is Arigato.

MC: Then, let’s check. (Showing the answer)

Arigato gained 12.0% votes, and the next is YES MAN.

Wow, Aia Sakebu is selected the most by fans with 42.3% votes!

SJ: That’s amazing! It’s great for me to know! I really like the song personally, and fans like the song the best!! I could not have imagined that this is the most beloved song!

MC: It was found that a lot of fans with premium accounts like the song! But Sungje couldn't guess it.

SJ: Yes. I chose Arigato because it is a song which conveys my message toward them directly. Anyway, I am happy to know they like the 10th track which I love too.

MC: You know MW will get mad if we finish our interview at this time, right? I’d like you to give a special present for fans who are watching you now.

SJ: Then, I will show you a brief gift.

MC: Love it

SJ: I’ll sing Arigato briefly.

MC: The plastic bottle is your mic? Ladies, we are going to see Sungje singing with a plastic bottle mic in his hand.

SJ: Doki doki! (mimicking sound of heartbeat)

(Singing Arigato)

MC: I think I can now understand what MW mean when they say that a different side of you appears while you sing a song. It’s good to listen to your song!

SJ: I’m glad to hear that.

MC: How was this program?

SJ: It has been a long time since I participated in a show like this. The show was interesting because I felt as if I was with the fans as I look at their live comments on the screen. You (the MC) was so funny and I was comfortable with you during the program. Also, it helped me decide what songs I should sing on stage.

MC: Let’s end the show with a message to your fans.

SJ: Ok. Hello, everyone. Thank you so much for watching this program today. I am going to perform in Japan after a long hiatus, but I want to tell you that I will really work hard. I thank you for your huge encouragements. I will do my best. Thank you!

• 1 year later...

Hi!! I'm new here... Dont you guy post here anymore?? I was soooo happy to find this cuz I dont understand japanese or korean so I really needed Eng fact & interviews!! Anyway to introduce my self, my name is Hediyeh & I'm 18! I'm Iranian.I was/am a Queen(T-ara fan) first and I fell in love with CSS after watching TTL performances in june2016.It has been a year since I became M.W & besides,I am a Tira-Milky :D

• 5 months later...

Keeping the light here :)

In a couple of months all 6 will be together again, after finishing their mandatory army service.

Yoonhak & Sungje obviously finished long time ago.

Geonil was released end of Jan. 2018.

Kwangsoo & JiHyuk will be released early March 2018.

Sungmo, the last one will be released around April 2018.

Here's a short recap from the last year or so..

From Yoonhak and Sungje last mini album :

Then we have this cute MV from Yoonhak last solo album - relased on January (Sungje will release solo early March 18).

From Yoonhak previous solo from mid 2016

From Sungje solo from end of 2016

and also 

Both also participated in musicals (Yoonhak also did Jdrama) while the others are in the army.

As for the ones serving in the last two years...

Well, both Geonil and Kwangsoo were serving in positions in which their talent was put to use.

One Geonil fancam for example (Yes, he did his service with Super Junior -Ryewook, and also with JooWon)

Kwangsoo fancam (served with JYJ Junsu and SS301/501 Kim hyung jun )

dance

Rap

End just to remind us how it is when all 6 are together.

Below is from one of their last concerts as 6 - just before Sungje enlisted back in 2014

(Sungje was released on 2016, and around the same time the youngest 4 enlisted, so 2014 was the last time all 6 was on stage).

Hope this summary helped... and I still hope that one day they'll try Korea again. 

I love all of their Japanese songs, but I miss them in Korean :) .

• 1 month later...

As a Milky Way, I can't believe that I never find this thread until now :bawling:

We will finally have all six members next month, Sungmo will be discharged on April 27 and he will have a fan-meeting on May 12.

This a pic from Yunhak instagram of when  Kwangsoo and Jihyuk came back, Sungmo had taken a day off so he was there too.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a revival... :)

Now are guys are out of the army, and are finally out of Maroo and flying solo all 6 together.

They opened up a new channel, and they are uploading messages (their messages are in Japanese, but you can find english translation in the comments there, and there are some Spanish translations as well).

So here is the new Channel... show your support, in hope they will also work on a Korean comeback aside from Japanese one.

Our leader message:

Maknae Geonil....

Yesterday message was from birthday boy Jihyuk

Today message is from fake maknae (to my opinion in the least...he is so cute, even if he is 2nd oldest)...

Sungje

Remaining, and should be uploaded in the next 2 days, are Kwangsoo & Sungmo ...

Our six stars, we are waiting for you

Archived