★초신성★ Choshinsung (supernova) Official Thread

Guest Alexiel

Guest IN`vincible

good news~ i got an email from yesasia!!! we can expect css single by next week~

Dear XXX,

Thank you for purchasing at YesAsia.com.

Referring to your enquiry (http://music.mnet.com/AlbumInfo/AlbumInfo.asp?AlbumID=153921 ) , we will launch the product information next week. Please kindly check back our website for details later.

We hope you find the information useful and we look forward to serving you soon.

Please do not reply to this email directly. Should you have any further enquiries or comment, please refer to http://www.yesasia.com/help/Index.aspx?lang=en

Best regards,

Linda Sze

Customer Service Department

YesAsia.com

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HoiSang

^ YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

omg, i'm so excited! cant wait to place my own order, wheeeee! <3 haha, thanks so much for the great news IN`vincible!

and aaawww, for sum reason, i actually like the outfits they wear during performing - yesh, it is weird to think they're usually wearing a mixture of suits + big bow ties + polka dotted- shirts and scarfs, but somehow i think they manage to work the look very well (=

ormaybeit'sjustmebeingbiasedlol~

i know i reaaaaaally favour their all-white look - it just compliments their tall bodies very well :D

Guest happiixcraziix

Guess @ SG Wanna Be Concert

EAB1B4EC9DBC1.gif

EAB1B4EC9DBCD1.gif

EAB491EC88971.gif

EAB491EC88981.gif

EC9CA4ED95991.gif

EC9CA4ED9599d1.gif

EC84B1EBAAA81.gif

EC84B1ECA09C1.gif

ECA780ED98811.gif

ECA780ED98831.gif

ECA780ED98c811.gif

EB8BA8ECB2B41.gif

EB8BA8ECB2B41d.gif

EB8BA8ECB2B491.gif

EB8BA8ECB2B4341.gif

Credit :: On Pic ,, aeriiz..*@Choshinsung Thailand ,, happiixcraziix@soompi

Full Credit If Take Out

Hi everybody , I'm back to work ^^

This 2-3 days I don't have enough time to update picture or clip TToTT so busy

Guest HoiSang

woooot! thanks so much for the piccies hapiixcraziix~ *happily saves*

but woooooooooooooookay, regarding the attire they wear for their performance...

Gwang Su's jacket/shirt/whatever u call dat was..... weird O.O;;;

noworriesistillloveuthogwangsuhaha~

and KYAAAAAAAAAA! i see Sung Mo!!! *haengbok, haengbok!* his hairstyle is sho cute there! and he seriously looks like a little boy , ahahah <3

Guest happiixcraziix

woooot! thanks so much for the piccies hapiixcraziix~ *happily saves*

but woooooooooooooookay, regarding the attire they wear for their performance...

Gwang Su's jacket/shirt/whatever u call dat was..... weird O.O;;;

noworriesistillloveuthogwangsuhaha~

and KYAAAAAAAAAA! i see Sung Mo!!! *haengbok, haengbok!* his hairstyle is sho cute there! and he seriously looks like a little boy , ahahah <3

I think they guys' outfit are very great!! Especially for their whit suite. I love them all >________<

Guest Senorita_

^ awww thanx for the hawt pics! I see Sung Mo!!! :w00t:

I think they always look great whatever they wear, since they're

tall they can wear any long pants that makes them look good! =D

Yay! Their single will be released on Yesasia next week! :D Can't wait!

Guest IN`vincible

question.. i'm organizing my pics and came across these pics~ wondering if you guys know who they are (they're in my css folder)?!

whoislr1.gifwhois2ha2.jpg

+ some treats (before i delete them on my hd):

here's some sungmo gif

sungmogif1eo9.gifsungmogif2pt3.gif

and some fan made this... jihyuk's growing years (?!) lol~ personally i don't think anything changed just the hairstyle!!!

growingupkw0.gif

Guest IN`vincible

^

^

^

^

On the left i'm not sure who is he , but i guess he's Jonghun FT Island

Right one is Honggi FT Island ^^

ah so both from ftisland~ lmao what are they doing in my css folder ><;; thanks!!! ^^

last one~ i'm guessing he's yoonhak?

whoiswu7.jpg

Guest x. suki

zomg thanks so much for all these pics!! <3

wahh i love them so much!

im gonna see if i can purchase their single too!

hehe i love all their songs~ <3

wow i love their outfits 8D

Guest SillyYun

HISTORY AND INFORMATION THAT U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT CSS MEMBERS

CHOSHINSUNG: We have a Lee Junki and Han ChaeYoung among us

They have already made their debut, their fan cafe has even reached the high number of 20,000 members. The group, ChoShinSung, who are currently living in Seoul, Kamnamgu, NON-HYUN Dong Hostel might have to move due to the complains of fangirls gathering at their place by their neighbours. The 6 members of CHOSHINSUNG have been living together since 2 years ago without handphones and personal websites, training hard from 9am all the way to 4am in the morning have just broke into the music industry. "All of the members are multi talented, ready for acting and singing." ChoShinSung spoke confidently. They have faces who resemble other celebrities.

Member Sungmo (20)

During his first performance on music show where he was deejaying, his waist injury(LUMBAR VETEBRA) worsened, thus his activities with the group had to be suspended due to health conditions.

Lee Junki Lookalike Leader Yunhak (23)

Yunhak graduated early after spending 2 and a half years in Japan's Aichi College. "He has never once missed getting a Scholarship during his 4 years in University" He came to Korea and participated in a talent show and was picked to enter CHOSHINSUNG. However, his parents objected to it as they felt they he should just focus on studying. If he gave up his studies and went ahead with joining CHOSHINSUNG, it would be equivalent to him giving up his past dreams.

Lead Vocal Sungje who looks like Han ChaeYoung (21)(I believe they refer him as currently lead whose taking sungmo's place at the moment)

He has a feminine face. After seeing Sungje hesitating if he should apply for military service at Cyworld with his picture, the company immediately contacted him to join the group. During the audition, he sang SGWANNABE's "Timeless". Sungje replaces Sungmo as the main lead vocal while he's away.

Like Japanese Actor, Joe Odagiri; Yi Hak Young(who is this?! Maybe i translate wrong) look alike Rapper Gun Il (20)

His specialty is English. "All thanks to living in Germany when he was 16, and staying in England for a year, which made him confident in the language". Since College, he had been determined to pick up acting. He got the lead role in the movie "Sunday Seoul" and also acted in MBC Drama "I'm going to love". He also formed a group with his friends which is known as "TAE GEO" (a hip hop group) and has performed at several places.

Dennis O look-alike, Sub vocal Jihyuk

"Because of my dark eyebrows and snow skin complexion, alot of people mistook me as mix blood. But I'm actually a true Korean." As he is the CF model for Sanyang Ra myun, TF etc, he is often very busy as he has lots of activities. As becoming a musician-actor is his dream, he has to prepare to become versatile in both singing and acting in order to reach his goals.

Eminem, Lord Of The Rings FRODO look-alike rapper, Gwangsu (20)

"Actually, I had a hard time choosing whether to fufill my dreams to become an actor or to join the group." During his free time, he thought about the times when he play the guitar in a band during his junior school days. Gwangsu thinks that maybe becoming a singer is his destiny, and since then he made the decision to become one. "After Gwangsu has been accepted as a member, he first formed a 'TERIOUS 3 GANG' with Gun Il and JiHyuk during their high school days and slowly their formed into a 6 member group.

Credits: Korea fancafe, Ami@supernovacn

Translation by: SillyYun, Charzzy(Thanks!)

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, i dont find gwangsu look like LOTR frodo or EMINEM! i find him more like EDISON CHEN..

and SUNGJE AS CHAEYONG? thats like WHERE?!?! its so weird..

LEE JUNKI IS THE 100% one and Gun il abit...

sungje looks more like kihyun to me!

sungmo..they din say..

Guest IN`vincible

^ ah so this is what you've been working on~ you didn't add about sungje being an uhljjang?!

thanks for the translations!!! definitely learned more about the boys *woot* *woot*

Guest SillyYun

yeap! erm...i thought that cyworld pic already tells that hahaha~now we know where they live *WINKS* but they're moving :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmo receives 1000 stalk of roses from a fan, Sungmo feel touched and shed tears.

Sungmo feels touched and sheds tears after receiving 1000 stalks of roses from a fan

During the stay in the hospital, ChoShinSung main lead vocal Sungmo received 1000 stalks of roses from a fan and was touched to tears.

Due to his waist injury(LUMBAR VETEBRA), he is currently unable to perform nor participate in ChoShinSung activities. He is currently under treatment at Seoul DongXX Hospital. A fan recently sent 1000 stalks of roses to his ward, wishing for him to get well soon.

A concerned person has told, "While in hospital, Sungmo has been watching the members' performance" and "Recently after he received 1000 stalks of roses from a fan, he felt very happy and even shed tears of appreciation".

Before debut, Sungmo received intense dance training and has now injured his waist. Therefore, ChoShinSung currently has only 5 members continuing their activities.

During Chosuk, due to his injury, Sungmo had to spend his festival days in the hospital. All the CSS members went to the hospital to accompany Sungmo, in the wish of him getting well soon.

Sungmo expressed, "At this moment, it is the most important period and I'm not able to be with the other members. I feel really sorry." There was a period of time where he felt sad and even teared. "When my condition gets better, I will join the rest of the members back in CSS."

Translation: SillyYun, Credits: korea CSS fancafe, Supernova CN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

113036195037008dl2.jpg

CHOSHINSUNG's lead vocal, Sungmo, has been discharged from the hospital and has officially joined the other members in their activities.

Due to the high standards of choreography dance in ChoShinSung, Sungmo injured his waist(LUMBAR VETEBRA) and was hospitalised as he had to undergo treatment at a hospital. After their first debut performance on MUSIC BANK KBS2TV on 2nd September, the rest of the 5 members in CHOSHINSUNG had began their promoting activities.

Finally on the 5th, Sungmo was discharged and has now reunited with the other 5 members. Although he has not fully recovered from his waist injury and is still currently unable to perform, he still joined the rest of the members in rehearsing less intensive dances for their upcoming performances which falls in October.

The other 5 members of CHOSHINSUNG, Yunhak, Sungje, Gunil, Gwangsu and Jihyuk, specially came to the hospital to congratulate Sungmo after he finally discharged after 2 weeks of being hospitalised.

Translation: SillyYun

Credits: Supernova CN, SillyYun

Thanks to Charzzy for correcting my grammar

Guest IN`vincible

1192186482bn9.jpg

초신성 1집: THE BEAUTIFUL STARDUST

expected released date: 2007 - Oct - 22

Tracklist:

CD 1

1. Hit (히트)

2. 슬픈 내 사람 (가제)

3. 너는 어디에

4. Romance

5. Once Again

6. 유리잔

7. 한마디 말을 못해서

8. Love Hunter

9. Hit (Remix)

10. 너는 어디에 (Remix)

11. Once Again (Remix)

CD 2

1. [Dvd] 뮤직 드라마

2. 메이킹 필름

CREDIT: http://yume-no-kura.net/blog

edit;; OMG this marked my 500th post *does a happy dance*

Guest lamperouge

Yay, they're finally coming out with their first album! I'm so going to pre-order this whenever I can, though I'm upset it doesn't have very many songs on it.

And what's wrong with their outfits? I personally really like them. They boys look so good in them.

Guest EUNSHIHAE

oh, so their new cd will be coming out soon!!!

darn, i wanna get it!! going broke though!!! :P

happiixcraziix: thanks for those awesome pics!!

they definitely look great in white!!! >___<

wow, they've been training and living together for 2 years and without

cellphones or webpages. They're very dedicated, and it does

show on stage. They're all so multi-talented, i mean

they're such good actors!!! :)

Guest happiixcraziix

Yess!!!There albam will launch in a short time , so fast!!! >_________________<

I can't wait to listen and buy them!!

Do you all want some fancam?? I don't upload them cause i don't know who want to watch really shaked screen but there are great!!

Cause there are many eye contact from Choshinsung to the camera haha. ><"

Hmmmm .... Plz tell me can I post my e-mail ?? If not please PM to me. I will upload them to you and send back in PM OK?

Luv Yoonhakk =3

IN`vincible :: Yes he's Yoonhak , that picture is from big 4 concert .

SillyYun :: Can I bring your news out and translate it in Thai?? I will post it in my board. Thank youBut i ever post yet , ask you fisrt onni ^^

Archived