★초신성★ Choshinsung (supernova) Official Thread

Guest Alexiel

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold - 1st inspection: Oct. 6th! :w00t:

ALL recent Supernova (Cho Shin Sung) files have been moved to cashewmania CB!

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Supernova (Cho Shin Sung) - HIT Debut on Inkigayo (2007-09-30) [cashewmania].avi [38.3MB]

Because of ALL of your help, my wackycashew CB is STILL gold!

Thanks for being so supportive!! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SillyYun

^thanks haha i alrewady got from u...im one of the "because of u" LOL im happy for that! haha~Hope u will make a supernova section for us!

Guest Senorita_

Wahhh thanx for the the screencaps of the boys! :D

So soo many of it! *drools* hehe! ;)

Love their performances, and i think they are gaining more popularity

cos of their awesome talents, good looks and manly tall figures! hehe!

Guest IN`vincible

Thats a big treat invincible!! Thanks for that~we gonna drool more, and u even took clear screenshots of those! Thanks so much! I hope we can get to see them more on inki and other shows :P ur another sungje fan? im more of yoonhak actually..cos sometimes sungje eyes scares me haha~

yep.. 'another' sungjae fan~ i actually like yoonhak & gwangsu too.. but sungjae is # 1 ^o^ i have more clips but youtube hates me right now~ >.<;

Guest Alexiel

hey guys!!

thanks for all the lovely pics...really nice

i think is weird..why is sungmo not appearing any performance after their first debut???

is there any problem??is he out of the group??

i`m abit concern cause he is my favourite..can any1 tell me wat is goin on??

i`m desprate!!!i`m really curious..

Sungmo has a waist disk problem, therefore he isn't able to dance. I suppose they don't want to go through the trouble of having him on the sidelines singing half the lines and pretending to use the sound board, so they didn't put him in performances after the first one.

Guest x. suki

a waist disk problem?

>_<

awws! i hope he's okay ><

zomg! thanks so much for all these pics!

so hot T3T

EHEHEE xD

i love their songs!

lyk ALL of them!

hehe my fave songs at them moment~

Guest IN`vincible

Sungmo has a waist disk problem, therefore he isn't able to dance. I suppose they don't want to go through the trouble of having him on the sidelines singing half the lines and pretending to use the sound board, so they didn't put him in performances after the first one.

ha so it's all pretending? and here i am thinking he knows how to tinker such things~ lmao >.>

Guest Danizinha_chii

Thank you all so much for the pics *-* and the videos =))))))

I'm loving all the performances ^^ but i hope SungMo gets better soon and i wish JiHyuk sing more T-T he only sing in MCountdown T-T

I'm another SungJae fan too \o but i love YunHak also XDDD

I was just watching that video that SungJae is dressed like a girl XD its so weird and funny ^^ you guys should watch XD

Guest Alexiel

ha so it's all pretending? and here i am thinking he knows how to tinker such things~ lmao >.>

Well, it's possible that he does know how to use it... but I don't think it's making much of a difference in the music. Much like how FT Island handsynchs their instruments when they know how to play, you know? :]

Guest IN`vincible

I was just watching that video that SungJae is dressed like a girl XD its so weird and funny ^^ you guys should watch XD

^ is it really him? in the video the name shows as 김성 (Kim Seong Ju) ???

//let me dig the cap i posted in their forum

manaavi000059233nu7.jpg

Well, it's possible that he does know how to use it... but I don't think it's making much of a difference in the music. Much like how FT Island handsynchs their instruments when they know how to play, you know? :]

ah yea, i c! ^^

Guest Alexiel

^ Yeah, it's really him. :] They changed his name on purpose because on the show he was on, the guests are supposed to guess whether he's really a girl or not.

HAHAHAHAHA

i'm dying with Woman SungJe HAUIEHUAHE

anyway, I have a doubt.

Did SungMo was already hurt on the first debut on Music Bank?

and that's because he didn't dance?

acttualy he also didn't make it on the MV too, so, was he hurt on it too?

NOOOOOOOOO please dont disappear! i was about to go bed and u pop out with questions haha! yea asking where to watch like youtube links or some other links is ok :P

I do agree with u regarding the bad timing, but i think they're different genre..realised that its more to dance..

Sungje doesnt really sweat much does he? hes so fair skinned haha~

heres some links i can share for the moment..i'll post more tomorrow its already 420am! its too late..i need to bed i got 3 hours before work..

GOODNIGHT! have fun!

Credits: Mnet, SillyYun

lols thanks so much <33 i hope i can keep up with the thread. right now the pacing is fine lolls as long as it doesnt go adkjflakdjflakfj pages per second LOLLS.

but suju is dance too lolls. also just the fact that they're a boy group already limits them BUT i dont care =DD i like them and thats all that matters. haha im glad that they're appearing on like very gayo show there <33 more to watch

wow u shouldnt be up so late if u have to work =OO lolls but the internet is VERY addicting especially with the hotties like supernova staring back at you from the screen ahaha

thanks for the "warning" ~ sorry for the trouble! >0<;;

hmm, i actually like sungjae best... but after you posted pics of gwangsu i think he's growing on me~ ^^ but yea sungjae's still #1!!! <333

^ best viewed in internet explorer...

thank you for the link too <33 hehe

sunje is a pretty boy haha but too pretty for me. im all for the obyish geonil =D

^ Yeah, it's really him. :] They changed his name on purpose because on the show he was on, the guests are supposed to guess whether he's really a girl or not.

whoa i need to see this episode lolls. hes prettier as a guy but no doubt he makes a decent girl =D

if anyone has questions about anything in a video (krn) i can probably answer with translations or summaries so =DD i would like to contribute too~

Eriol: appreantly sungmo hurt his waist disk prior to (or during) the official filming of the m/v which is why he doesnt really "perform" in the m/v along with the rest of the guys. he comes out as a dj although i guess in recent perf. they just completely took him out since it was a bit awkward for the cameras to have to focus on the stage AND sungmo too =D but i hope he gets better soooooooooooooooon <33

THAT'S SUNGJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

O___________________O

PUAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

damn... i'm choking!

he looks exactly LIKE a girl :w00t:

-Rebecca

Guest IN`vincible

that makes more sense, i can't tell if he's sungjae coz he's made up lol~

if anyone has questions about anything in a video (krn) i can probably answer with translations or summaries so =DD i would like to contribute too~

really? i'll take your word on that... haha i might ask you stuff once i get my hands on their m.pick videos ^^;;

Guest pinkgloss

yes, he was singing but he couldn't dance in the performance because of his waist problem

so you can only see 5 members on the stage dancing

I was about to ask how come there are only 5 members performing in the performances i've seen after their first debut perf which 6 members were all present!

Now i know!Hope he gets well soon.

I still can't remember all their names considering they also have stage names!*sigh* I can only remember Sungje because his my fave member thanks to The Day MV. :P He reminds me of Hyungjoon from Double S now more than Jaejoong from the way he dance.

Oh i also like the Junki look a like! :D

Guest SillyYun

thanks achel..my heart is beating so fast now hahaha! its so closed up now haha oh god!!! but photoshoot why cant sungmo be involved? its only photoshoot?

Archived