Jyp New Boyband Pic

Guest yuuu

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mashimaro_is_luff

^and how do u determine that???

another BIG group, i'll see them perform before judging.. but it still funny to me how everyone assume that this group is talented while other big groups from SM is not when it was proven numerous times that SM do produce ppl who can sing just as good as some Jyp idol group.

Guest itrayya

what's their name?

wonder boys?

but... i trust jyp worked them well and that they are ready to debut.

cant wait.

Guest BabyK

Daaaang! That dude in the first picture looked liek Bi/Rain for a section o_____o

Ahhh! Super Junior has some competition now O__O

OMG! They have dudes with the names Junsu and Junho XD Junho is Junsu's brother's name (TVXQ Junsu)

Guest Vivskies

o.o Why the Big Group?

=/ Unfair to them. Imagine how much pay each of them must get.

I think they'll do better as a small group, seeing how normally all the groups that JYP puts out are really good

Guest mvang

oh cool..can't wait to see them debut...another big group....seems like big groups are the thing this year.....man i'm liking the thai dude...he's cute :sweatingbullets: ....

Guest kodou

well, i like the junho and junsu guys. they're cute. :]

but wow, they're even more "diverse" than super junior;

they have thai and taiwanese as well as chinese. ohmy!

i hope they make good music though .. that's one thing that suju needs work on >___>;;

Guest roseltv

I thought SM is the only one who come up with such boy band ( I mean with a lot of members) but now JYP too???? I wonder what genre they aim. Like Rain??? that's gonna be gud :) AW~ I miss Rain on stage.

Guest .yiaZ.

wow... i'm waiting to see if they can meet my expectations... i'm expecting a lot from this group since its from jyp... so far they seem to be pretty good...

Guest undiscovered

I feel sorry for that bi looking guy (the guy in first pic) because he won star king survival and he is in the same group as the kid ( the guy from high kick) who was the first to go home. I at least expected him to go solo or something.

Guest hannuhh

OMFG I LOVE ALL THE GUYS, ESPECIALLY CHANSUNG<3 I LOVED HIM IN HIGHKICK! but wtf, why 12 members?? why can't people be original? i mean another big boy band like suju? c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.~

^and how do u determine that???

another BIG group, i'll see them perform before judging.. but it still funny to me how everyone assume that this group is talented while other big groups from SM is not when it was proven numerous times that SM do produce ppl who can sing just as good as some Jyp idol group.

AGREED!

People say I'M EXPECTING A LOT coz they're from this or that company but

when it comes to SM they say, I WON'T EXPECT THAT MUCH.wth!

Just because they're from JYP people would have high expectations from them already....?

JYP produces great performers, but vocal-wise, I'm not that impressed.

i'm sort of mad. :X I thought JYP would be smarter and wouldn't put out most of the guy trainees in one huge group how SM did.

But yea, I feel bad for the first guy too, altho I loveee Chansung from Highkick. <3

Looking foward to the group though. Cant wait to hear them sing.

Archived