☆ Hanjoong - Jaegeng Couple~

Hankyung & Jaejoong ^^?

UPDATE![092008] It's been a while~ There were some Hanjoong moments in SM Town Concert in Shanghai :D!

3-3.gif

149042945_10400.jpg149042937_5757.jpg

149042927_41485.jpg

68693259iu5.jpg

BONUS! Back in 2006, Suju visited children & did hand/face paintings. The little boy Geng painted looks like a young Jaejoong<33 haha

npe16_jully7776.jpg

---------------

I thought it was cute seeing these two together during SM Town/DBSK-Suju MVs ! haha<3

Show Me Your Love MV

hj1.jpg

hanniemolestingjj.jpg

*GLOMPS*

SM Town Summer Jacket Photoshoot filming 2006

hanjoong5.jpg

With Yehsung ^^

OMGDORKS.jpg

SM Town Red Sun MV Filming

hanjoong.jpg

hanjoong2.jpg

hanjoong3.jpg

With Jungmo/Xmas

hanjoong4.jpg

SMTown Snow Dream MV Filming 2007

remember their snowball bombs xD

hanjoong7.png

2006 MKMF Award show~Geng congratulating JJ!

hj2.jpg

Feel free to add your Hanjoong/Jaegeng pics :)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 1st thought of Snow Dream as well, esp when these two wacky dudes were playing with styro balls and pretending it was a bomb. tsk, tsk. heh!

I love seeing pics of these two together. my fave dongbang and my 2nd fave Suju. ahh... love them. heh. i also like seeing Jae interact with Kangin. too bad I only have pics of KangJae. wanna see more Hanjoong as you call it!

Guest dbsk_star

lol i found them quite cute during the Show Me your Love and Snow Dream mvs :D

they are good friends, they are so naughty when they are together, making snow bombs haha

Guest jexilove

LOL i noticed them pal-ing around in their SM Town vid shoots too! i remember the two of them throwing boktans during the winter MV shoot!

JOONGKYUNG!

Guest kayem7289

Wow, I actually never noticed much (I only noticed they were kinda close in Snow Dream), but they're very cute and silly :P.

Archived