York University

Guest Honey_Babee

i cant really make it if its 12 on friday haha....

i got lecture at 12:30pm on that day. but you guys go ahead and meet each other.

whenever your bored, you can probably find me at the YCSA office (430 @ student centre) just ask for Colin hahaha

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minsoo don't make me meet strangers by myself ><

Okay it seems like Xiphias and stephanie can both make it Friday, I'll do that. I will meet Minsoo on Wed. or Thurs. can anybody else join us?

미안합니다, naota [i'm sorry, naota]

My schedule is weird how much of it is consistent until friday where everything shifts upword.

edit: naota, i just realized your a guy. why do you even afraid of meeting girls? LOOL

Guest mystified

How is the life sciences program at York u compared to U of T?

I would say it is easier to get a good GPA in comparison to UofT, but then my answer might be kind of biased since I am in Life Sci at UofT and I see how my friends at York have so much spare time to do whatever while I'm confined to my room... studying. I kind of regret not choosing York now. It's really hard to compare the two programs unless you know someone that has done life sci at both universities.

Guest kor3an__

Random Question:

Does anyone know if I can major in psychology and apply for Speech-Language Pathology graduate school? (considering all of the pre-req. for the graduate school, of course)

Guest stephfunny.bunny

haha naoto that sounds good we should find a place and time where we exactly wanna meet up

or just exchange contact info

up to you guys! =)

^where do the two of you want to eat on friday? popeyes? RabbitTales I'm at school thursday and in need of lunch also... but i have to go at 2. is 12 noon okay? earlier?

LMAOOO!!! :lol: :lol: Yeah, please tell us why! ;) (and hey i'm a girl too and i've never met you before either)

YOU HUSH : P

i ain't AFRAID... k i'll handle it thanks minsoo *intense sarcasm*.

whatever you guys decide, finalize it and ill see if i can meet up.

my avaliablity: thursdays all day [however i got YCSA Office hours between 1 and 2:30 so yeah, gotta be there in the office then ], friday [10:30-12:15], wednesday [11:30-2:15), tuesday [10:30-2:15], and monday [11:30-1:30]

Archived