Rain And His Own Journey

It's Rainy... And recent pics from Berlin!

"I've become a director (members of the board)." This sentence was written by the reporter, not said by Rain himself.

20070802114903.374.0.jpg

Two months ago, Rain registered himself as the director in Rainy Entertainment. The chairman of the board is his father. This 'one-man' style enterprise is indeed very eye-catching.

After actor Bae Youngjun, singer Rain is also working on 'one-man style enterprise' and this fact is recently revealed.

The info was verified. Rain changed his registration on June 29 and a share holding company, i.e. Rainy Entertainment was set up and Rain is the director. Based on the exclusive info received by Sportshankok, Rainy Entertainment is an entertainment enterprise which was registered with 50 million Won.

Whereas about the business properties, the record shows:

- album producing and marketing

- musical publication

- artist related entertainment issues, etc.

Since Rain is the director, the company was registered with a name related to his nick. Therefore, this company is predicted to be related to Rain's entertainment career, the management is either directly or indirectly.

Although Rain is the director, it's not sure he will participate in the company management. The person incharge of Rainy Entertainment said, "The registration is meant to build an agency, so this is only a small part of the whole big picture."

So coincident that Rain voiced out in July 31 that he would end his shareholder relationship with WHITE WORLD, in which he is the biggest shareholder. And hence, people are getting curious about Rain's role in Rainy Entertainment. The person incharge commented regarding this issue, "There are rumours using Rain's name to affect the stock situation. Rain stands with the small investors and considered they might experience losses because of this, that's why he quickly requested to sell out his shares in WHITE."

Rainy Entertainment recently gained the copyright of "RAIN" from his ex-agency, JYPE. Since the setup of entertainment agency and through its career planning, it is said Rain is getting ready for his Korea and overseas activities.

"It's not the right time yet to reveal the concrete conditions. However, the copyright issue is perfectly solved because of the unique relationship between JYP and Rain."

It is predicted that Rain's future planning can be quite close to Bae's one-man enterprise. Bae owns 4.2 million (33.3%) shares of a listed company called Key East and he is the biggest shareholder. The current stock situation is not so well but the daily value is worth up to 568 hundred million.

Well since Rainy Entertainment was setup, will Rain be another Bae Youngjun, who will increase the value of his company by getting it listed in stock market and therefore be another king in music industry? Let's see.

At this point of time, Rain focuses on Wachowski brothers' movie <Speed Racer>. He will be back to Korea in the mid of August.

Source: Hankooki

Chi translation by lovebi_rain@Baidu RAIN bar

Eng translation by jjbug@rain-malaysia

posted by:angelordevil@Kmusicthread

Rain recent photos for his fans

RAIN IN BERLIN

20070802_2d757669e74d8da6660aCqAJ4h42CP30.jpg

20070802_33e8d9a6759d17fc14e6ewd599SFBGRN.jpg

20070802_b2f489fbac2586dda63fjN5hjCpg2EnK.jpg

07-08-01 RAIN 在柏林

여러분의 성원으로

大家的聲援中

열심히 영화에 임하고 있으며

用心拍攝電影時

건강히 잘 지내고 있다고 하시네요.

過得極好

우리 팬분들이 비를 보고싶은 마음 너무나 잘 알기에

我們的粉絲們想念雨的心情真的很明白

멋진 사진으로 답을 대신 하는 듯합니다.

用漂亮的照片來代替回答吧

오늘은 너무나 행복한 Rain Smile ^_______^

今天真的很幸福的Rain Smile ^_______^

轉 rain world

翻譯

translation for message

With everyone's support

I have been able to put all my effort into filming

My fans really understand and know my feelings

With these beautiful pictures, I use as my reply to you.

Today, it's a really happy Rain Smile ^_______^

by : amanda@rainhk.com

Translation:Louiemartini @cloud australia

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Inconnu

LOL! I love that last picture. He is so cute and goofy. :blush:

Hmm... so Rain is not going to be directly involved with the

Rainy Entertainment?

Guest jenny____x

rainy entertainment?

haha thats cute

wow. kinda surprised by the sudden action.

cant wait to watch speed racer.

the pictures from berlin are so cute

love the last picture haha

Guest BabyK

I read about Rainy Entertainment sometime ago on Sexy Bi Forums XD I thought the name was pretty corny but it worked Hhahaa!

Ahh his pictures in Berlin are so funny XD

But i also read from Sexy Bi Forums that Rain wasn't allowed to be in contact with the outside world during the movie o_o

Guest aybeedee

wow rainy entertainment?!?!

sounds cool

cant wait for this!!

wanna see how he does.. with the young ones to come!!

Guest Mardi09

wow....what a humongo step rain is taking....well....i hope he will be successful in his music and acting career!

Guest hisoka

OH MY GAWWWWWWWD :wub: Ima faint .. he is such a cutie .. gotta love him :wub: :wub: :wub:

danggg... i live in Berlin, i was not on the street on 1.August ...*cries* want to meet him :P

many thanks for the pics

Guest tsweetazn

aaawww....

He is so cute...love him to pieces....^.^

can't wait for his up coming movie...

thanks for sharing...^.^

Guest chocomilky

I still think it was such a risk to leave JYP. I mean now he's in all these stupid lawsuits that are against him and JYP made his overseas (US) connections. I think it was a pretty dumb move, but good luck to him. :)

Guest LifeMadeSimple923

07-08-04 Rain in Berlin (Part II)

베를린에서 온 마지막 사진들 입니다.

행복한 주말 보내세요~~ ^________^

是來自柏林最後的照片

週末請過得幸福~~ ^________^

These are the last pictures from Berlin.

Have a nice weekend~~ ^________^

20070804_c463aafecd2bcefc86beRiGZ9shHqIvz.jpg

20070804_a09ceb2463ca370597f2zz4Xs4yU7Wmo.jpg

20070804_bcee2e267092a4f7dfd0BMdxQ8hqdoEf.jpg

source:rainworld

Archived