Rain And His Own Journey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chubzzy

wow.... now having his own entertainment agency! he's really taking a big step... hopefully all will work out well for him~

Guest keppy

i was googling the rainy entertainment a bit and what i found is nothing for rain fans to read without bashing these people ...

Pregnant women and people with heart problems shouldnt read this !!! >_<

Yup, you read that right. Rain’s “temporary” company is called Rainy Entertainment. This just confirms that the shrimp eyed pop star does not understand the importance of a good name. Not only did he debut with the gayest name on the planet - Bi, but he’s also going to name his first company Rainy Entertainment! The name speaks for itself.

Rainy Ent. was officially incorporated on June 29th and currently there are mixed reports about the purpose of the company. There are many speculators who believe that Rainy Entertainment will focus on music production, distribution and celebrity management. They also believe Rainy will be managed by Rain’s dad since he recently quit his job.

On the other hand, Rainy Entertainment reps insist that this is only a “temporary” company and that he’ll clear everything when he comes back in Seoul. Rain sure has a lot of clearing up to do when he comes back to Seoul middle of this month. Good thing that he can actually speak the language to back himself up.

I found this on Popseoul and i just hate the one who writed this !! i could go and kill him !!!

Guest milkbunny

oh my.. oppa is looking fione ^TT^<-- drools lol

Im going to miss him not being in JYPE :/

<333 fighting ~ rain

thank you so much for sharing

Guest Yumi -

i love his pictures hahaha, such a hott dork. XD

hmm, i'm proud of him haha.

i'm sure he'll be successful.

i wish him luck <333

Guest <piggy>

Awww...He's so cute!

His hair seems long...

So I guess he gonna has long hair in the movie!

:blink:

I can't wait to see the movie! :lol:

Seriously....I been waiting since the day they ask him to be in it...

Well arent we all been waiting for it since then! ;)

Good luck with his filming! ;)

Guest im_so_flyy
i heard he left JYP

idk i dont think hes ready for that...

its one big of a step to take

he didn't leave jyp

his contract just ended

Archived