• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest realgsl

hello,

just set up my iple account...

but i need help in something.

i'm trying to post up a .gif to one of my entries.

i proceed as normal, went to 'add a picture', then select the gif i wanted, uploaded it, it appeared on the entry page.. but the thing is, the gif is not playing. even after i saved it, it isn't playing. i'm using vista, and i used adobe fireworks to create the gif. can anyone help me out?

my iple addie is http://istyle.iple.com/realgsl and that entry is under super junior. its the pic of sungmin..

thanks a lot!!! ^^

Guest spluree.ion

er. i have prob uploading my pictures. it says this

"Active X를 설치하여 주세요."

what does that mean? :unsure:

EDITS***

sry just read your FAQs section. i cant find the active X in my hard disk. so i have to download? from? ah... ><

Guest igarashi

crap does anyone know how to recover the password and id name >< i haven't gone on my iple for so long i dont know what it is now :( can someone help?

Guest yoomiechan

hi, I don't know if someone still updates this thing but, I tried to comment on someone's iple but this pop-up appeared so I was wondering if it means that I have to be the person's friend first before I can leave a comment.

untitled.jpg

thank you for the tutorial. I would never have been able to do something like this if it weren't for this tutorial. thank you thank you thank you sooo much

hi, I don't know if someone still updates this thing but, I tried to comment on someone's iple but this pop-up appeared so I was wondering if it means that I have to be the person's friend first before I can leave a comment.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/you...vy/untitled.jpg

thank you for the tutorial. I would never have been able to do something like this if it weren't for this tutorial. thank you thank you thank you sooo much

it's asking you to choose a folder to put your comment in.

Guest ticklesmt

이미지를 올릴 수 없습니다.

관리자에게 문의하여 주십시오.

when i upload a pic... it shows tht...

whats tht mean?

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, I need help you guys :[

Well I was doing the "edit main picture" tutorial. And right when I clicked the button to the first step, I got this:

whattttow8.th.jpg

What do I do? :[

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.

But I need help on something NEW :[

Okay well whenever I try uploading pictures to my page [not blog], and then I click "post", this box always pops up. And I don't know what it means :[

wwwsu5.th.jpg

Guest Midnight PhoeniX

Can anyone help me figure out what this page is and how I can get back to it?

ipl3.jpg

I can't find out how to get to it once I go onto another page and I don't even know what to do with it. All I know is that it has something to do with UCC.

이미지를 올릴 수 없습니다.

관리자에게 문의하여 주십시오.

when i upload a pic... it shows tht...

whats tht mean?

It means"Unable to raise the image.

Please contact the administrator."

Guest Eternal Love

i've been trying to reupload my picture on the left hand in the homepage of my minihome.

but whenever i click on the pic file and click okay, the picture doesn't show up in the little preview box

and all my internet explorers close out.

am i doing something wrong?

is there anyway for me to fix this?

help would be greatly appreciated!

edit:

one more thing, that is the UCC thing for?

like i bought something with cadies, and i dunno what its for... >.<

it looked cute so i bought it.... but now it seems as though it has no use.... T_T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest plzletgo

I have a big problem >>>> i can manage getting hold of the page for making an iple account ..but nothing happnes when i press the check id botton OR wen i click on i agree ..... PLEEEEEZ HELP . thankx alot . :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest JessNoYouAre

Small Question

Is there anyway to tell if someone is online or not if they are not on your friends list?

I'm most interested in wheather certain celebrities are online/offline.

^_^

Guest snoopi_88

i tried to add pictures...but after i choose the pics i wan and open...it goes back to the normal window but no picture or pop ups appears...can anyone help??

Archived