Iple.com Tutorials

Guest Paku

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i followed the instructions & somehow i clicked on the wrong bottom,when i was on my "house sign" i dunno how to call but u know the house botton on the right & now everything is gone :sweatingbullets:

when i open my profile page i can only see the entry i wrote... no big pic in the middle & small ones under it, it's gone :tears:

could u help me with this please, could u tell me how to get it back

i think i pushed the right button which was on the right side of the big pic in the middle of the profile page & then everything was gone :tears:

And thanks for the tutorials!!!

I asked at iple's helpdesk if there was a way that foreigners can buy backgrounds or use cash/buy things on Iple and this is what they said

Hello

This is No.1 Star Community iple.com

If you want to purchase BGM, first you need to purchase iple cash.

By using iple cash, you can purchase any item which you prefer.

However, unfortunately we did not accept foreign credit card yet.

We are really sorry about your inconvenience.

We have a plan to accept credit card which issued from foreign card company,

so please wait until that time.

Thank you.

I don't know if this can help anyone but I put up anyway :ph34r:

Guest Lil'Hazel

its weird..

i already turned off my popups blocker but i still cant see any of anyone's iples...

hmm..some window ie pop up came up with korean wriitings on it..

sighed.

Guest Lil'Hazel

---------------------------

Windows Internet Explorer

팝업창이 뜰수 있도록 설정해 주십시요

anyone know what this is saying?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

thanks for making this tutorial XD

so far i've just written two entries and still no friends... i'll be adding you guys up okay :)

here's my iple... sorry ifs still so empty... i'm having trouble with the image editor thing... it would say connection time out XD

http://istyle.iple.com/jaelune

^

potential friends as in..?

cos i added that person and she appears on that list. does that mean she has not accepted me or rejected my friend request? T^T

It just means you're keeping tabs on them basically, when you have requested them to be friends and they accepted you, they will appear in your friend's list so everytime they update or you update on your Iple, they will be notify. I hope that clears it up.

I was wondering if i made a user one IE will i still be able to log on/ use the user, on Mozilla? THANKS! XD

Hmmm... as far as I know, IE works the best with Iple. I think someone asked before if they can use Mozilla and they tried but it wasn't that successful. =P

is there a cafe for soompi? I'm really bored, so should I make one if they let me?

Someone planned to make one and I think they did? but I like yours too ^^ iSoompi has a nice ring to it ^^

i followed the instructions & somehow i clicked on the wrong bottom,when i was on my "house sign" i dunno how to call but u know the house botton on the right & now everything is gone :sweatingbullets:

when i open my profile page i can only see the entry i wrote... no big pic in the middle & small ones under it, it's gone :tears:

could u help me with this please, could u tell me how to get it back

i think i pushed the right button which was on the right side of the big pic in the middle of the profile page & then everything was gone :tears:

And thanks for the tutorials!!!

Hmm... I am going to guess you didn't set up the layout of the page yet right? That's probably why you see only big pic in the middle or the profile page??? Is that what you mean? It's better if you can screencap so I can see what's really wrong ^_^;

I asked at iple's helpdesk if there was a way that foreigners can buy backgrounds or use cash/buy things on Iple and this is what they said

Hello

This is No.1 Star Community iple.com

If you want to purchase BGM, first you need to purchase iple cash.

By using iple cash, you can purchase any item which you prefer.

However, unfortunately we did not accept foreign credit card yet.

We are really sorry about your inconvenience.

We have a plan to accept credit card which issued from foreign card company,

so please wait until that time.

Thank you.

I don't know if this can help anyone but I put up anyway :ph34r:

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THIS UP! ^____________^ <3

its weird..

i already turned off my popups blocker but i still cant see any of anyone's iples...

hmm..some window ie pop up came up with korean wriitings on it..

sighed.

hmmm... maybe the person doesn't let anyone see their Iple~ I think that happened before but hmmm... a screencap is probably better ^^;

That button is for you to upload your images without editing it.

THAKN YOU FOR EXPLANATING IT =)

*raises hand*

where should i check if somebody added me n what should i do? O.o

You can check of somebody added you (when you requested for their friendship) under this page/tab. Check on the first page to see. What should you do? As in whether you should add them or not ???

where do u buy the clothes for ur avatar and where do u get money/gold?

You buy clothes from the Iple webpage. Just click on your mini-me room and gold/money. Someone answered that question already. Please refer to first page.

Archived