Iple.com Tutorials

Guest Paku

Guest dbskangel

I am having trouble leaving a comment.

when i hit send, a window opens, saids something in korean, and doesn't submit the comment. help please.

also the changing and adding more photos, is confusing me. can i get some more help with that.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to know is the layout free or by money ???

-mai

The layout was free but now... its MONEY ^^;

I am having trouble leaving a comment.

when i hit send, a window opens, saids something in korean, and doesn't submit the comment. help please.

also the changing and adding more photos, is confusing me. can i get some more help with that.

If you're getting that, it's probably because you have to wait a while before you can submit your comment. Changing and Adding photos: what do you need help with?

I've tried to register... but all that comes out when i finally click on 'agree' is we will be checking that ID is avalable. Please click the buttong on window

But when I click on the check availability of ID button, nothing comes out... XD XD

ottoke?

Help pls!

Please refer to the first page of the thread. I have uploaded screencaps and instructions. Hope they help! ^^b

hello

if i wanna buy the themes and stuff,how do i do it?

do i need a credit card?

Sorry but we dunno how to do that ourselves ^^; Sorry.

btw, i have problem to add people...

there is lika a comment box appear n i dont know what should i do...

should i write something???

You don't have to write something because usually at the top of the box, it already says you want to add them as buddy; the layout of the box. ^^

Guest coffinhouse

I did choose the smaller size of my photo but still

its can't work, iple hate me =(

Here are the screenshot.

1-1.jpg

This box always pop up when I uploading my photos.

2-1.jpg

Please help me, thank you =)

i'm also STILL having the exact same problem as summerdream ... resizing..blah blah...still doesn't work...

Are we supposed to change any settings before we can upload pictures?

I have tried many times and i could not upload my image??

i remember mine is not a GIF file and not big y would it not be uploaded?><

i tried many diff. pics and i couldnt,><

instead they say there's a prob. with raisin the pic n nid to request the manager or something?

이미지를 올릴 수 없습니다.

관리자에게 문의하여 주십시오.

Paku, is that mean i've already add them???

If you hit the send button like in the tutorial then yes, it should have sent. You should gotten a msg saying it was sent.

i'm also STILL having the exact same problem as summerdream ... resizing..blah blah...still doesn't work...

Are we supposed to change any settings before we can upload pictures?

Did you save your edited pictures before you start uploading?

I have tried many times and i could not upload my image??

i remember mine is not a GIF file and not big y would it not be uploaded?><

i tried many diff. pics and i couldnt,><

instead they say there's a prob. with raisin the pic n nid to request the manager or something?

이미지를 올릴 수 없습니다.

관리자에게 문의하여 주십시오.

I can't read Korean but I amn going to ask you the same thing too, did you save your picture before you click to upload?

kyahahaha~ finally i can edit my istyle~ with IE7..>.<, with brand new laptop~ XD

hurmm...i want to know, how to make 'scrap' or add pictures to my own 'scrap'....i don't know how...i've tried but ended with uploading the main picture..T_T...anybody..help...??

Guest coffinhouse

Did you save your edited pictures before you start uploading?

I can't read Korean but I amn going to ask you the same thing too, did you save your picture before you click to upload?

after editing.. it doesn't prompt me to save. do i have to click anyway to save the images i've edited?

Is iple style only workable on IE7? cause i'm still using IE6.

Guest summerdream

paku, do you mean we need to save our photos before we upload it? but how? =)

after editing.. it doesn't prompt me to save. do i have to click anyway to save the images i've edited?

Is iple style only workable on IE7? cause i'm still using IE6.

It works on IE but yes, when I did the screen caps. I use IE 7. It should have prompt you to save... did you turn on any pop-up blockers? Okay, I just tried it out on my Istyle because I haven't logged on in a while and nope, the procedure is the same. So... when you click the orange button to upload, what happens (well for me) is that there will be this loading icon for a brief moment and then it starts uploading the picture (with the whole % bar done in blue and orange). make sure your pop-up blocker is off. If it doesn't work... maybe you can try to uninstall the image uploader application from Iple and reinstall it again.

THX For man help~

Do you know how to add cash?

I am sorry but I am just going to say this (not to be mean or anything) but PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE.

paku, do you mean we need to save our photos before we upload it? but how? =)

I can't read Korean so I can't really tell you what it says. It used to be this pop-up that comes up whenever you click the upload button but like I said above, I just tried it out myself and it loaded pretty quickly for me. It also depends on the speed of your computer and internet. Please read the above procedue.

i have problems with writing entries...i think i've wrote 2 entries along with 2 pic in it and it doesn't SHOW UP in my front page...how come?? well, the picture uploading process seems ok to me, but the main problem is that, the entries doesn't show up...i even refer to the first page on how to make one properly...does anybody know what happen? and if i hav upload my entries and it doesn't show up then where do they go? help...... :o

Archived