[drama 2007] Yi San - King Jeong-jo [이산 - 정조대왕]

Guest dramaok

Guest aries379

Does anyone have the clubbox links to download yi san eps? The links provided over at d-addicts do not contain every episode. I'm now downloading them through torrent, but it's sooooooo slow!

To me CB is just as slow. Can you access Veoh? It's much faster there.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Evange

To me CB is just as slow. Can you access Veoh? It's much faster there.

I find Veoh rather buggy. If I cancelled a download, I can't seem to download that file again. Really weird.

Clubbox is really fast if you have accumulated enough points. If you redeem your mileage points for the premium download, my speed can easily exceed 130kb/s.

Guest dramaaddict

I haven't seen Yi san yet. Since it's a long drama, I may have to allocate some time to watch it. I need to know if my time is worth it. :unsure: So, can anyone tell me if Yi San better or equally good as 'Yi Soon Shin', please?

Thanks...

Guest stylchick15

I don't normally like Korean historical drama but Yi San was fantastic. LSJ is an amazing actor. I thought he brought the character to life and his chemistry with HJM is captivating. It's a must watch. I saw it on aznv.tv with English subs.

Guest dramaaddict

I don't normally like Korean historical drama but Yi San was fantastic. LSJ is an amazing actor. I thought he brought the character to life and his chemistry with HJM is captivating. It's a must watch. I saw it on aznv.tv with English subs.

Thanks... I'm watching now. The casting of LSJ as Yi San is perfect and just nice.

BTW, have you watched 'Yi Soon Shin'? I have been hearing how great is this drama.. but I can't find the complete series. YesAsia has cut the series down... That's a disappointment...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kdramafanusa

where can i find the all the episode summaries?

http://content.mbc.co.kr/english/drama/08/1670553_25512.html

BTW, have you watched 'Yi Soon Shin'? I have been hearing how great is this drama.. but I can't find the complete series.

All 104 episodes are available for download, check out Puela's post in YSS thread. :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t&p=7701146

Guest itgel94

thanks kdramafanusa !

umm, this may sound a little stupid, but I'm new here so I don't know much about subtitles and stuff

where can I download all the episodes, and how exactly do you use subtitles?

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :rolleyes:

i don't even know a thing about like veoh and clubbox

it's currently airing in my country here, and I didn't watch from the beginning so

• 3 weeks later...

im looking for the sub of the special episode at the end after the final one, if someone has it or know where to get plz let me know thank you very much. ^.^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rosebudpetal

OMG! Whatever happen to Song Yeon baby that she decided to carry instead of getting treatment for her liver cancer???

Guest S.H.E_fan

Just heard about this series.. can't believe there's a number of people from Dae Jang Geum.. it's like a reunion haha. I was going to ask if anyone knew if the series has been dubbed in Canto, but it looks like the series is still airing?

• 1 month later...
Guest chopstick^^

i want to watch this series dubbed in cantonease...

coz i watched Dae Jang Geum in cantonease dubbed! I perfer it than reading subtitles!

• 1 month later...
Guest Love_Sam_Shik

Hi!

I saw this great drama and i have a question...

In the last episode we saw the sun of Yi-San...Who is his mothe? the queen or another cuncubine?

Thanks!

Guest avonmarissa

Yi San's(King Jeongjo) son was King Sunjo who was born to Yi San by the concubine named Lady Kasun. Lady Kasun married King Jeongjo in 1787 after Song Yeon died in 1786.

Archived