[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

ep.119 caps final part:

WJ,BH and DP went to see Researcher Kim's official departure from Bonjour,and DP handed Mr.Kim a farewell gift..while the much experienced Mr.Kim left them with some meaningful words..

bscap070ve1.jpgbscap073nb1.jpg

bscap071mi5.jpgbscap072jk2.jpg

At the pet clinic,members of Hwang household except JY(I guess now that includes GeumJa ahjumma too) confronted JB abt the financial situation after finding out abt it through the letter which arrived home by courier service..

bscap074pu7.jpgbscap075bf7.jpg

While Mrs Na met up with Granny Witch and discussed things..

bscap076lc5.jpgbscap077jc7.jpg

BH and DP went to the mart to do some work,and DP found herself staring and gazing at BH yet again.. :rolleyes:

bscap078ji9.jpgbscap079mk5.jpg

bscap082ua5.jpgbscap083im7.jpg

but as always she caught herself and quickly shakes the thoughts away..

bscap084oq2.jpgbscap085as0.jpg

and after confirming with BH that his work is almost done,told him that she's hungry and asked whether they should get something to eat..(yeah,right,..shaking her head vigorously,and then practically asked him out to dinner..tsk tsk Na DanPoong)

bscap086gq1.jpgbscap087ct6.jpgbscap088km2.jpg

After dinner,the two(when will I get to say 'the couple'?) passed by a toy machine by the sidewalk,and BH decided to try his luck..explaining to DP that since they've taken away her servant(the male doll),the Madam(or mistress?the lady?) doll now needs his servant,to DP's amused laughter.BH however failed to get the doll.

bscap089wy3.jpgbscap090am8.jpgbscap091nc7.jpg

DP though, was adamant to try and get it,as BH scoffed at the idea,asking her if she thinks it is an easy feat.Refusing to give up at his jibes,DP challenged BH what would he do if she succeeds,and BH offered to grant her one wish if she managed to retrieve the doll.

bscap092gz4.jpgbscap097qp3.jpg

bscap098pq4.jpgbscap093ca4.jpg

bscap094ll5.jpg

DP tried to work the machine as a skeptical BH looked on..

bscap096jh6.jpgbscap095wq1.jpgbscap099sv3.jpg

and to his utter disbelief..DP succesfully retrieved the doll. :D

bscap100of6.jpgbscap101ty8.jpg

and DP smugly paraded her symbol of victory to the exasperated BH :lol:

bscap103tt0.jpgbscap104be6.jpg

bscap105lx3.jpgbscap106wc8.jpgbscap107sw2.jpg

cheerfully DP hung up the two dolls in her car,and took her time to admire the sight of the two dolls together..

bscap110rk2.jpgbscap111vs5.jpg

bscap112wr0.jpgbscap113ss5.jpg

and finally arrived at her home and discussed a beautiful woman in the picture with her family,only to find out that she's the matchmaking date candidate BH has waiting for him..

bscap114rm5.jpgbscap115yc7.jpg

bscap117mi2.jpgbscap116hm8.jpg

End of Ep.119 caps.^^

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ep.119 caps

Delurking at last to say a big thank you to you, bm; as well as dramaok, for posting clear synopses and screencaps (wow!). I caught Migo on KBS World last year, I believe and couldn't wait to watch more so I watched subsequent eps online. I stopped at 80+, iirc and started reading this thread on soompi. To my delight, people like you do such a spectacular job that I don't really have to watch the series any more! ;)

I look forward to visiting this thread daily and reading the updates...and the funny and intelligent comments that some of you make.

Thank you for all the effort put into making this show more enjoyable! :wub:

Great screen caps and summaries!!! I know it's tons of work to do that! I really appreciate the time you spent in doing the screen caps and scene summaries.

In ep. 120, why is SJ's face wet again?! Did JY splash him with water this time?

Although it's major heartbreak for JY to go through her breakup with SJ, but in the long run, she is better off not marrying into that family. SJ's mother certainly wouldn't "service" her like she did with SA. JY would have to do all the house work. Plus SJ wasn't so forthcoming (remember how he was shutting JY out when his Russian pipeline deals were going sour) about what goes through in his life. JY seemed to be doing most of the work in that relationship (she waited for him to return from abroad; she waited for him in the park near his office; she waited for him to bring her home to introduce to his parents, etc...). She did a lot of waiting around for him. The relationship wasn't going as smoothly and JY knew it, but she was powerless to re-direct it. Certainly SA's interference didn't help.

JY may still end up with SJ...or maybe WJ, but at this point, her heart is still closed to WJ. They are friends and he is pursuing her, but it takes 2 to tangle and she is unwilling (perhaps unable) to accept him into her heart.

That dolls scene is just adorable. I love seeing the 2 dolls hanging in DP's car. But as a driver, I thought those dolls hanging there would really impede on the view when she is driving. It's funny that she didn't take away the car decorations that Dr. Hwang gave her when she first bought the car.

BH and DP will get together. It's a matter of time. I hate to see this show ends. I think as they get together, the show will end soon after that.

Guest guccijana

bm05om--thank you so much for ep 119 caps... It was torture not knowing what happened hehe..anyway ep 120 seems like JY is splashing SJ with water this time??-- also I wonder how DP reacted to the picture of the girl that BH is going on a blind date with!!

Guest allydean

That dolls scene is just adorable. I love seeing the 2 dolls hanging in DP's car. But as a driver, I thought those dolls hanging there would really impede on the view when she is driving. It's funny that she didn't take away the car decorations that Dr. Hwang gave her when she first bought the car.

BH and DP will get together. It's a matter of time. I hate to see this show ends. I think as they get together, the show will end soon after that.

The dolls looked perfect together,.. :D I might be wrong but I think DP has taken away all the car decorations except that male servant doll. BH got the doll for her from a toy machine on ep 61 (similar to how DP got that female doll on ep 119).

I don't think SJ got splashed with water again in ep 120,.. among the things that happened on today's ep :

- DP was shocked to find out the woman in the picture she saw is going to be matchmade with BH (I think she said something about the woman might not be BH's style)

- BH's mom threw away the fertility medicine that was given by granny to her, granny yelled at her

- BH got home and defended his mother, and then there's a nice but sad mother and son scene (BH's mom dragged him to his room, scolded him, then they consoled each other, both cried here)

- MA saw BH's uncle working on the street and been teased by a group of girls, MA went to shout at them

- on the next day, in the office, DP didn't do a lot of work other than staring at BH the whole time,... SJK noticed it and got suspicious

- Mrs. Na went the granny's house to show her the picture of the woman for BH, BH's mom was upset about it

- SA asked SJ to go shopping with her and SJ follows her around looking bored,..

- Mr. Na was very upset upon seeing (my guess is SA's credit card statement or phone bill, not sure here) and scolded her, SA and SJ had a fight about it, then SJ stormed out to have a drink at a bar,..

- JY was the last person to leave the clinic and saw SJ leaning against the wall outside the clinic, looking drunk and sad,.. as he was about to leave,.. JY called out 'oppa', SJ turned and looked shocked,..

these are based on my understanding of the ep,..

by the way,.. thanks bm for the nicely capped summary,... I especially love the caps of BH and DP by the toy machine,.. :D

Guest guccijana

allydean--thx for clarifying my assumption on the water splashing incident.. and for adding a review of todays episode :) -- I wonder what JY is going to say to SJ?? I hope she yells at him.. hihihi

Guest professor97

Thanks everyone for filling in for dramoak. I think I might be right that there will be an SA and SJ divorce, but I think I was wrong that JY will go back with him. Instead I think SJ and his mother will be the big losers in this whole thing, If Mrs Na thinks she is lonely now--wait till she sees what she and SJ are heading toward.

I agree gerryg you almost have to feel a little sympathy for Sj--he really made the wrong choice--and now he'll pay for it. When we make selfish choices, we often get more than we thought we would--great humiliation for SJ, especially in regard to WJ being back on the job! I'm sure there's more karma coming for him, for SA, and the witch and her partner Mrs. Na.

I'm worried that JY will be misleaded by the case that WJ can go back to the company becoz' SJ felt guilt after met with her... and reveal the plan...... I'm still waitin for JY to open her heart to WJ~~~

My theory of the last few episodes is that SJ will leave Bonjour and return to his old job. He will realise that he misses his old workplace and is more suitable for investment rather than management. Mr. Bong will also take a firmer stand in protecting his wife from his mother's abusive ways and will employ a maid to do the housework. I noticed that when Mr. Bong gets angry, no one, not even his mother, dares to say anything.

Guest monoceros

My theory of the last few episodes is that SJ will leave Bonjour and return to his old job. He will realise that he misses his old workplace and is more suitable for investment rather than management. Mr. Bong will also take a firmer stand in protecting his wife from his mother's abusive ways and will employ a maid to do the housework. I noticed that when Mr. Bong gets angry, no one, not even his mother, dares to say anything.

I don't know about the SJ part, but i agree with MR. Bong taking a more aggressive stance on protecting his wife.. (about time!) but if anything's going to happen, i also predict it will happen 2 million eps later

I really would like to see SJ Granny and DP's Mom get it soon. Ive never disliked so many characters so much in a drama before. I think JY is just gonna tell SJ to stop coming around her workplace.

But whats the ending for SJ gonna be like? After all it is a drama I mean does it end bad for him? or they find some decent solution for a a horrible person?

But as a driver, I thought those dolls hanging there would really impede on the view when she is driving. It's funny that she didn't take away the car decorations that Dr. Hwang gave her when she first bought the car.

Agree. Plus, I think its annoying to have something as big as that hanging on your car during driving. That's my opinion though.

Nice observation on the decos. I guess it'd be a waste to just throw them. ;)

Yeah, Typical in any k-drama I've seen so far. When the main characters finally get together, the show ends. I guess the writers don't really think it's worth dragging the storyline any further. Ahh, I'm going to miss every morning downloading a new episode from this series when his ends... Hope Ji Suk and Ji Hye will work together again in some movie or series. They seem to have that magic/chemistry.

Last but not least,

bscap037rf4.jpg

This is quite the "shocker" indeed. :D Nice screenshot takin bm05om ;)

Yeah, Typical in any k-drama I've seen so far. When the main characters finally get together, the show ends. I guess the writers don't really think it's worth dragging the storyline any further. Ahh, I'm going to miss every morning downloading a new episode from this series when his ends... Hope Ji Suk and Ji Hye will work together again in some movie or series. They seem to have that magic/chemistry.

Yeah, I'll do miss this drama too when it's end. Every night and morning I already got used to open this thread, watch the preview, translate the summary, see the screencaps with big grin (cuz DP-BH ;) ) then...all will stop in couple months. :tears:

Great idea! Hope they have another project together. I think, comedy romantic is the best for them :) Both of them did a great job...

Awesome caps, bm! DP can't help herself not to smile and stare to BH :lol:

Delurking at last to say a big thank you to you, bm; as well as dramaok, for posting clear synopses and screencaps (wow!).

Great screen caps and summaries!!! I know it's tons of work to do that! I really appreciate the time you spent in doing the screen caps and scene summaries.

bm05om--thank you so much for ep 119 caps... It was torture not knowing what happened

makeupmag,merela and guccijana,that's very sweet..you guys are very welcome. :D

Hope Ji Suk and Ji Hye will work together again in some movie or series. They seem to have that magic/chemistry.

This is quite the "shocker" indeed. :D Nice screenshot takin bm05om ;)

LOLs at your pic quote. ;) And yes,I too hope for a future JiSuk/JiHye collaboration in a different project after MiGo ends..they just have the right chemistry. :)

among the things that happened on today's ep :

ally,I might not have the time to put proper wordings to ep.120 caps today,so I'm gonna be borrowing some of yours.Hope it's ok. :)

Ep.120 caps Part 1:

- DP was shocked to find out the woman in the picture she saw is going to be matchmade with BH (I think she said something about the woman might not be BH's style)

bscap125jq3.jpg

bscap126dy4.jpg

bscap127jx5.jpg

In her room,DP get herself worked up saying things such as "he says he likes me but he has a matchmaking date?",and "and there's Seo JuKyeong"...

bscap130do8.jpg

and finally came to a conclusion that BH's like a player of some sort..before chastising herself:

bscap128us3.jpg

"Na DanPoong,what does it matter to you if Kang BaekHo's going on matchmaking date or if he's a player?"

bscap129db6.jpg

Chan-ee was scolded by Granny Witch for playing around and being noisy in the living room,and in her telling-off somehow badmouthed Chan-ee Appa..

bscap131vr6.jpg

bscap132qy0.jpg

which drove DJ to frustrations..

bscap133xa5.jpg

bscap134mh3.jpg

And Granny Witch continued her strike against DJ by actually slapping DJ's hands away as she offered her help to pour the elder woman a drink..

bscap135ix3.jpg

- BH's mom threw away the fertility medicine that was given by granny to her, granny yelled at her

bscap136uv0.jpg

A very heated exhange of words occured between the two women..

bscap137cp2.jpg

as Granny Witch kept throwing harsh words at DJ..

bscap138rg1.jpg

- BH got home and defended his mother, and then there's a nice but sad mother and son scene (BH's mom dragged him to his room, scolded him, then they consoled each other, both cried here)

BH arrived in the midst of the argument and caught the gist of what's been happening between Witch and his mom,and after a moment of disbelief realized what his mother had been going through and in his anger gave Witch his piece of mind,as DJ tried to stop him from further worsening the situation..

bscap139bc9.jpg

bscap140xn0.jpg

bscap141ri0.jpg

Up in BH's room,BH and DJ argued as a frustrated BH wondered what DJ has done wrong that she had to put up with Witch's treatment of her,and for how much longer she's going to have to live that way.As DJ broke down in tears,mother and son embraced and and shared their pain. :tears:

bscap143mu5.jpg

bscap144ex8.jpg

bscap143mu5.jpg

bscap001zb9.jpg

bscap002mu1.jpg

bscap006cg1.jpg

MA found out that she has not a single scene(line?) in the drama she has been acting..and cried in the washroom in despair over her latest failure..

bscap007bt8.jpg

bscap008yn9.jpg

-

bm, thanks so much for the screencaps and the comments.

I'm so excited as my firend told me in tonight's episode DP will do something to stop the date!!!

Way to go DP!...i want to watch online..but my wireless connection just cant let me...i'm relying on generosity in this thread for the latest.

bm, thanks so much for the screencaps and the comments.

I'm so excited as my firend told me in tonight's episode DP will do something to stop the date!!!

Way to go DP!...i want to watch online..but my wireless connection just cant let me...i'm relying on generosity in this thread for the latest.

rafaelle,in tonight eps,the preview says that DP and BH will be going somewhere together for work,but because BH has to leave for the matchmaking date,he leaves by bus while DP drives away in the car.At first DP tells herself that what BH does has nothing to do with her and watches as his bus drove away.But as his bus went further,DP made a U-turn and stop the bus?!Something like that I guess.

Of course I'm excited,but at the same time i'm still holding back cuz the ep is probably going to end at the point where the bus stops,and then the next thing we know..instead of a confession scene from DP,122 begins with a different atmosphere altogether,where she'll be babbling about some office/work-related thing to BH.. :rolleyes:

Nevertheless,its going to be an ep to be excited abt..so yeah. :)

rafaelle,in tonight eps,the preview says that DP and BH will be going somewhere together for work,but because BH has to leave for the matchmaking date,he leaves by bus while DP drives away in the car.At first DP tells herself that what BH does has nothing to do with her and watches as his bus drove away.But as his bus went further,DP made a U-turn and stop the bus?!Something like that I guess.

Of course I'm excited,but at the same time i'm still holding back cuz the ep is probably going to end at the point where the bus stops,and then the next thing we know..instead of a confession scene from DP,122 begins with a different atmosphere altogether,where she'll be babbling about some office/work-related thing to BH.. :rolleyes:

Nevertheless,its going to be an ep to be excited abt..so yeah. :)

Oh If i can create a dream scene..yup...BH go down the bus ..then DP will confess right in the middle of the road :wub:

but so true if beginning of 122 is like that, then we still stick to our "club" name. When will writers make us happy?

Guest damifino

What do you mean? DP took away all the car decorations that HW gave her when she broke off her engagement to him. The only thing in her car as of now are the male doll that BH won from the machine and the female doll that she won from the machine.

- JY was the last person to leave the clinic and saw SJ leaning against the wall outside the clinic, looking drunk and sad,.. as he was about to leave,.. JY called out 'oppa', SJ turned and looked shocked,..

Did they actually show JY looking at SJ as she called out "oppa" or did they just show SJ hearing JY call out "oppa" and turning around? If it's the latter, I bet it's JY calling out "oppa" to BH or someone else.

Archived