[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest merela

Why would JY run to SJ again?! OK, she's a nice person, but running to the jail to see SJ just doesn't seem right. Of course JY doesn't know about the SA/SJ divorce, but by showing up at the jail, it gives SA another opportunity to take a swipe at JY, if SA had been there.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

truly appreciate everyone in this forum that contribute their time to post the summaries, preview. translation and their insight of the episode, it is part of my daily routine to visit this forum and enjoy every minutes of it.

now few more days to the finale, hope to see you all again in other forum.

dramaok - thank you for your preview, we all miss you, hope everything is fine with you and see you soon

bm - thank you for all the recaps and pictures of the episode

uni33 - thanks for the summaries

beanonkr - thanks for your assist to the ep 168 summary

elainecruz63 - thanks for the veoh link

carmina and professor97 - love both of your comment and analyze of the episode

christykim - thanks for the translation

cococrust - thanks for the c-sub

Mr & Mrs kauaisurfer - aloha, will miss your morning coffee

rafaekke - thanks for the link

well, my heartfelt appreciation to all the people that input their thoughts and comment in this forum, see you all again :wub:

Guest pint0

When she heard that SJ was getting a divorce, JY ran to SA thinking she could save their marriage! Now she wants to do what? Break him out of jail? Go to jail in his place? What?? Does she even have a brain I wonder! She is the most annoying character and the absolutely final scene of the whole series would be to show MA AND SA pulling her hair and smacking her with their bags!

Still 3 episodes left but we already missed this thread and written goodbye speech. :P Like others said, all of you that make this thread interesting, fill my day with joy and laughter. The most terrific and memorable thread I ever joined. :wub:

And...hope we'll see a good & satisfactory ending in final episode later.

Guest ChristyKim

hongkong girl: Thank you for your thanks! <3

Thanks to my impatience and addiction to spoilers, I found this thread. I couldn't just sit and wait to watch the episodes as they aired on TV knowing Korea had already aired an additional month's worth of episodes! =P I spent two whole days catching up to the current episode (much thanks to dramaok and bm05om), and have lurked every single day since. It's been fun reading everyone's reactions and thoughts. It's a pleasure to be of help -- it's been fun contributing to/participating in the thread. =)

When GT quits and is saying goodbye to all his coworkers

notice how everyone is so sad yet GT has the best smile he can have

This is what broke my heart and made my eyes leak.

When she heard that SJ was getting a divorce, JY ran to SA thinking she could save their marriage! Now she wants to do what? Break him out of jail? Go to jail in his place? What?? Does she even have a brain I wonder!

My thoughts exactly! It's been a while since I've grown weary and annoyed of her character. I felt bad for her at first, but she continued to thwart the happiness waiting for her on a silver platter in exchange for the misery of longing for someone that has wronged/humiliated her AND continues to be a thorn on her side with all the unwanted visits from him and abuse from his wife! I get that SJ was her first love, and they have a looooooong history, but it's about time she scrape her dignity off the floor and MOVE ON!!!

I'm still hoping JS, GW, and SA will learn the specifics of ALL of SJ's wrong-doings, but it's looking doubtful with so little time left. LAME!!!

Guest Animefanzgirl

Thanks UNI33 for the summary...my favorite parts were the Hee Hee's. ;):lol:

Thanks to Ameizing for the preview translation. :D

ChristyKim I totally agree with you about Miae...she needs to give up trying to be an actress and take a full-time job as Town-Gossip.. ;):lol:

Guest freezspirit

I know I'm going to get bashed for saying this since it hasn't finished yet but what show are we all going to watch next?

Prev is out... as always hope someone will translate it...

최여사는 유전자 검사를 하자는 봉순의 말에 화를 내지만 마음이 심란하다. 다음날, 백호와 만수는 칫솔이 없어져 당황하는데... 우진은 미국으로 떠난다며 백호를 찾아오고, 백호는 우진이 선재가 있는 경찰서가 어디냐고 묻자 당황스럽다. 한편 지영은 면회실에서 선재를 만나게 되고, 파리로 떠나기 위해 공항에 간 수아는 뜻밖의 광경을 보게 되는데...

Look like JY and SA met at airport

Guest joannabk

Prev is out... as always hope someone will translate it...

최여사는 유전자 검사를 하자는 봉순의 말에 화를 내지만 마음이 심란하다. 다음날, 백호와 만수는 칫솔이 없어져 당황하는데... 우진은 미국으로 떠난다며 백호를 찾아오고, 백호는 우진이 선재가 있는 경찰서가 어디냐고 묻자 당황스럽다. 한편 지영은 면회실에서 선재를 만나게 되고, 파리로 떠나기 위해 공항에 간 수아는 뜻밖의 광경을 보게 되는데...

Look like JY and SA met at airport

Khai, I'd love to help translate, but this is the best I could do (google translate):

Mrs. Choi is a genetic test bongsun want to get mad at the end of naejiman distracted mind. The next day, a white tiger and a toothbrush ten thousand years is gone, panic ... Woojin left the United States, saying that bringing white tiger, white tiger is a pre-existing woojinyi police station where they are, I am asked I'm embarrassed. Meanwhile, she will meet myeonhoesil from pre-existing, and went to the airport to leave for Paris to see sights, which suahneun unexpected ...

It was too funny not to share! Also, please, someone translate this in a way that makes sense!

Guest bm05om

MiGo-ers,I've uploaded ep.168 and 169 onto my YouTube account,I thought instead of doing caps it's better to just upload the eps instead for this week.It's LQ of course :sweatingbullets: ,but yeah well..I thought it should be sufficient for an easy,quick viewing experience..if anybody's interested. :)

So here are the links,sorry for the low quality:

Likeable or Not Episode 168

Likeable or Not Episode 169

I will try to upload the rest of the episodes for MiGo's Finale Week on my account..and I'll post the links for them here.Happy watching.

BTW, I cried when GT resigned too. I still do. I wished he of all people to not be humiliated like this. :tears:

I was the same... :tears:

I'm still hoping JS, GW, and SA will learn the specifics of ALL of SJ's wrong-doings, but it's looking doubtful with so little time left. LAME!!!

Exactly!!Don't think they'll ever discover the specifics and that sucks,SJ has been so evil and did so many damages.. :fury: But then I havent watch tonight's ep so yeah..

Guest Animefanzgirl

Khai, I'd love to help translate, but this is the best I could do (google translate):

Mrs. Choi is a genetic test bongsun want to get mad at the end of naejiman distracted mind. The next day, a white tiger and a toothbrush ten thousand years is gone, panic ... Woojin left the United States, saying that bringing white tiger, white tiger is a pre-existing woojinyi police station where they are, I am asked I'm embarrassed. Meanwhile, she will meet myeonhoesil from pre-existing, and went to the airport to leave for Paris to see sights, which suahneun unexpected ...

It was too funny not to share! Also, please, someone translate this in a way that makes sense!

OMG I didn't know that "The next day, a white tiger and a toothbrush ten thousand years is gone"... :huh: Who knew! :unsure::wacko:

Soooooooo WJ decided to bring a white tiger with him to the United States instead of JY. Good decision. :lol:

Suahneun wasn't the only one that unexpected. :lol:

Thanks Joannabk for making me laugh. :D

Guest jlene22

i am so anxious about this drama! there are still a lot of conflicts not resolved but there are only two days left!!!!!!

a. DP and BH haven't even registered their marriage yet!

b. Is BH really Mansu's son

c. When will Sua call BH oppa and DJ as omma

d. When will SJ's mom learn to become a mature woman...... she's been acting like a little child since day one!!!!!

e. When will granny accept DJ???? Did they forget about the contract????

f. BH and DP's marriage life!!!!! ------- WE ARE SO DEPRIVED OF DANBAEK MOMENTS!!!!!

One lesson I learned from one drama that I've seen:

The greatest revenge you can give a person is Forgiveness.... for this will make that person feel guilty for the rest of his life! (maybe the other characters will forgive SJ so that he would feel guilty........ or not! ) I'm sorry but i still don't think that SJ has a conscience! He deserves all that is happening to him right now!

Guest Animefanzgirl

Saw the preview...

Looks like Auntie-Granny steals Bacon's toothbrush for DNA testing. Sua runs into JY&WJ at the airport.

Guest alfredo

f. BH and DP's marriage life!!!!! ------- WE ARE SO DEPRIVED OF DANBAEK MOMENTS!!!!!

The greatest revenge you can give a person is Forgiveness.... for this will make that person feel guilty for the rest of his life! (maybe the other characters will forgive SJ so that he would feel guilty........ or not! ) I'm sorry but i still don't think that SJ has a conscience! He deserves all that is happening to him right now!

Forgiveness only works if the person truly feel remorse, so it's not always the best revenge.

And as if the BH and DP marriage, yes we have been deprived of those moments. What a shame with only two episodes left.

Guest merela

I just saw the preview too. It looks like JY and WJ are heading to the U.S. Did they get married first? Usually, the U.S. immigration doesn't issue visas to single women easily unless they are with a tourist group, have received admissions to a school, has a fiancee visa, or has a job lined up. It just seemed that JY was able to leave the country in such a short notice.

I'm nickpicking now. Maybe I don't want her to go with WJ. She doesn't convince me as a woman who loves WJ.

Joannabk's Google translation of the preview is a riot! Keep up the good work people!

Guest Cerise

i am so anxious about this drama! there are still a lot of conflicts not resolved but there are only two days left!!!!!!

a. DP and BH haven't even registered their marriage yet!

b. Is BH really Mansu's son

c. When will Sua call BH oppa and DJ as omma

d. When will SJ's mom learn to become a mature woman...... she's been acting like a little child since day one!!!!!

e. When will granny accept DJ???? Did they forget about the contract????

It frustrates me every time they do that. I like it when people forgive each other, but really do we have to forgive a Nazi... SJ may feel guilty all his life and this is his lesson to be humiliated. Arrgh, Mr. Na didn't deserve to have this ending. I don't care if SJ turned himself in out of guilt and admit to his wrong deeds. I won't forgive him.

You know the unsolved conflicts will end in one episode. This is why I hate the way to the end in daily dramas.

a. DanBaek will register their wedding after learning that DP is pregnant.

b. BS will reveal something about that in the last episode.

c. SA after a year or so will be normally calling BH oppa, and DJ omma/omoni.

d. SJ is now humiliated to life.

e. Granny will tear the stupid contact and will be forever friend with DJ and will ask for forgiveness for separating BH and MS back in the days when she was a super witch.

f. A scene in the end with Baekho finishing important meetings and running to meet with his DP and child in a park. XD and they play together.

Saw the preview...

Looks like Auntie-Granny steals Bacon's toothbrush for DNA testing. Sua runs into JY&WJ at the airport.

Yeah, and apparently WJ waits for JY outside the police station. Did he take her there?

I don't think SA will act like she used to be when she runs into WJ and JY in the airport.

I wonder if she'll decide to return and meet SJ to tell him she'll wait for him. <_<

Here is the link for the preview..

http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/drama/migo/images/preview.swf

Guest elainecruz63

These would be a nice last episode :D

I wonder if she'll decide to return and meet SJ to tell him she'll wait for him.

I am not convince that SA did really loved SJ. It was more of an obsession..I think :unsure:

Ayayah....Danbaek did some hugging again in the office in today's episode..... ENOUGH hugging :tongue2: :crazy::wacko:

It's funny though Aunt granny had to steal the toothbrush ( from what I understood from the preview), just let DP grab baekho's hair... :w00t::lol: that's a danbaek moment ;)

I am just wondering how come WJ and JY are going to the States together. Did they get married or engaged? Is not that odd you send your ony child to a foreign country with a guy and not be married?

Archived