[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I believe he'll (MS) be out of commission for awhile so with this construction project someone will be taking over for now.

If MS becomes comatose, SJ will take over Bonjour ... BH is not ready as yet & he is not even in the management level. Besides Granny witch doesn't believe in his abilities & with SJ at the helm, BH has no chance of taking an active role in decision-making while MS is indisposed. Not until MS will have recovered & his faculties back to normal will SJ be given his due but while everything is at a standstill because of MS' illness, SJ will be laughing all the way to the Presidential suite of Bonjour & presiding over stockholders' meetings. What a shame!

^ I thought that too... SJ must be laughing inside... he must be hope that MS just die...

He can escape from bribery... using company fund... and get Bonjour! plus he can get rid of BH... He must be top of the world.

Guest mujisan

I didn't quite realize how much I look forward to reading the episode updates until there was no episode yesterday. Thanks to all who provide summaries and translations especially dramaok. The discussion in this thread is always interesting and lively!

A tiny tiny consolation in the MS collapse situation for me is that at least BH knows about SJ's wrongdoings. I hope MS recovers in the end T_T.

Guest Cerise

If anything bad happen to MS (comma or worst death) then BH won't do much. Even if he know that SJ is stealing the company's fund and doing bribery with it. The witches of the Bong family don't like BH and his mother. And granny witch will use that promissory paper that DJ signed before her marriage to MS, kick them out. It'll just be a big mess and with only 15 episodes left, to a happy ending, MS's death is not the solution. The only death in this drama should be that of SJ. Only then everything will have balance.

*What will be good with SJ death>>

-Me happy and partying all night long the night of his death.

-JY finally moving on.

-SA going to the end of the world and getting some brain.

-Granny witch living with DJ and respecting her.

-WJ will be a happy guy.

-The shame of having a son like SJ, fades with time to the Na family.

-What else? BH is the boss of the company.

-MS resting at home and going to the company every now and then. but he do trust BH.

-The only threat to BH is team lead DP. :)

Feel free to add on to that.... :sweatingbullets:

in order to have a happy ending, MS has to overcome this situation, otherwise SJ will be the happiest person in this world when he supports to be not, never, that jerk ... I want to slap him, his character is annoy me, even that "hot body "actor couldn't make me like him a bit :angry:

too bad, tmr is Friday, look like we have to wait for another week to get rid of SJ >.<

If MS becomes comatose, SJ will take over Bonjour ... BH is not ready as yet & he is not even in the management level. Besides Granny witch doesn't believe in his abilities & with SJ at the helm, BH has no chance of taking an active role in decision-making while MS is indisposed. Not until MS will have recovered & his faculties back to normal will SJ be given his due but while everything is at a standstill because of MS' illness, SJ will be laughing all the way to the Presidential suite of Bonjour & presiding over stockholders' meetings. What a shame!

^ I thought that too... SJ must be laughing inside... he must be hope that MS just die...

He can escape from bribery... using company fund... and get Bonjour! plus he can get rid of BH... He must be top of the world.

But what about the Aunt????? When will she make her appearance??? What will be her role? What good is she if she does not appear as hero.... come on Auntie.... bala, bala!!

(obviously the auntie is my new ace in the hole :rolleyes: )

Guest kauaisurfer

We both AGREE with you...We just can NOT see SJ changing his way and granny will back him up with MS in the hospital. Until MS is recovered SJ's illegal activities will not be public knowledge!

But what about the Aunt????? When will she make her appearance??? What will be her role? What good is she if she does not appear as hero.... come on Auntie.... bala, bala!!

(obviously the auntie is my new ace in the hole :rolleyes: )

Another Good Point....to gerryg

The Aunt's appearance will be a catalyst to resolution.

Let's not forget that besides BH, Gitae knows about his son's dirty deed. I doubt that he will just sit back and keep quiet about this. I believe that he would do the right thing, even if it means packing off SJ to jail. Another person who is in the know is SJ's subordinate, Mr. Park. Who knows - maybe he would blackmail SJ.

Guest kauaisurfer

Let's not forget that besides BH, Gitae knows about his son's dirty deed. I doubt that he will just sit back and keep quiet about this. I believe that he would do the right thing, even if it means packing off SJ to jail. Another person who is in the know is SJ's subordinate, Mr. Park. Who knows - maybe he would blackmail SJ.

monalisa...Excellent Point! Also, now that we think about it...the auditors know about missing $ (maybe not the exact details).

We do wonder if SJ will be found out first or the goverment official who took the bribe???

Guest dramaok

Ep. 156 (thur april 10, 08):

migo156avi000059492il9.jpg

MS: here. sit.. did you wait long? what did you chat about before i came?

SJ: no we just got here too.

MS: i see... let's order first.. and let's have a shot each.. Baekho you first..

SJ: (irk)

MS: you too..

SJ: yes.

BH: allow me to pour you one..

MS: sure. go ahead.. let's toast.. it's good that the land usage was approved.. you worked hard and please thank your father for me too.

SJ: yes.

MS: as you know. the 3rd factory represents our company's foundation of integrity and pride, thus i will remind you again, there is to be no mistake or unlawfulness. (looks at SJ). thus i have said to you that we have to take the resident's protesting seriously and carefully.

SJ: that issue should be easily resolved.

MS: it's not that easy! what did i tell you? our company's image could be ruined and the trusted name we have thus far built could be gone in one moment. remember it!

migo156avi000163229nc1.jpg

BH: father.. are you not well?

MS: hm..? no..

BH: you haven't been talking and your face looks pale..

MS: how's your work in development? what have you been doing.

BH: i've been going to the consruction site lately.. i think it's important that we persuade the residents first.

MS: yes.. do everything you can to see if they can stop the opposition..

BH: yes.

migo156avi000218685it8.jpg

DP: father.. you're home..

MS: mm.. i took your groom so you must have been bored today..

DP: hehe no..

migo156avi000237670hs1.jpg

Granny: you ate dinner, right?

MS: yes.

DJ: you're home honey. but you don't look well are you sick?

G: yea..

DJ: should i get you some warm tea?

MS: no it's okay.. maybe for Baekho.

BH: no it's okay.

G: why does your face look so stiff? i thought you went out to eat with son-in-law Na to celebrate?

MS: no i'm just a little tired.

G: you should go get a checkup i told you, why don't you listen. i'll call Dr. Kim tomorrow.

MS: okay, mother.

G: cham.. you should compliment son-in-law Na.. he didn't have his father's help, he resolved the issue himself!

MS: (heavy look)

G: you knew?

MS: no..

G: but what?

MS: no..

G: but why are you like that when things are good. regardless i feel so strong to have son-in-law Na around.

migo156avi000339605mi2.jpg

MS: secretary kim? it's me, call the accounting director and team of auditors now and tell them to gather at my office tomorrow morning. and cancel all appts tomorrow.

migo156avi000411377fg6.jpg

DJ: have some hot honey tea.. it'll help relieve your weary.

MS: it's good.

DJ: what's wrong? didn't the company get over the crisis?

MS: it's nothing..

DJ: but i think your body's weak. i should make a trip to the oriental clinic for medicine .

MS: i'm fine i play golf and eat lots of good stuff outside. get something for you and for mother.

DJ: nonesense. how would i get some for myself when you and mother are around. if you really want to feed me some tonic then you eat it first.

MS: hehe okay that makes sense. then soon let's all three of us go there and get some medicines.

DJ: alright.. then.

MS: (hugs her)

DJ: oh what..

MS: you are the best tonic and vitamin to me, you know that right?

DJ: honey you have some stress lately, right? what is it?

MS: mm.. nope..

migo156avi000439872zq0.jpg

DP: did something happen?

BH: nope.

DP: hm..

BH: what?

DP: something's smelly lately..

BH: smelly? okay i'm gonna go wash up then (runs)

DP: (grabs him) hey! you're changing the topic again. lately you seem like someone who's hiding something from me.. are you having an affair in secret?

BH: hey that's too much of a joke! if nothing else, i don't even bat an eye on any other woman!

DP: that's what i'm saying, then don't make me say such thing! father in law is like that too and you too.. your expressions.. is something going on at work?

BH: but gee.. how can you the teamlead be asking a subordinating employee about work happening?

DP: (mean look)

BH: oh but why is it that my bride looks pretty even when she's mean..

DP: hey what!

migo156avi000493559mb5.jpg

BH: i'll go wash up and come play with you so even if you're bored be a little patient, k?

DP: (puzzled)

--

migo156avi000533399qz7.jpg

SJ worries about the words of Mansoo at the restaurant... when Sooah comes.

migo156avi000541741jj1.jpg

SJ: what brings you here at this hour w/out calling?

SA: i knew you'd be here.. i went w/ mother to my maiden home and afterwards i thought i come see you to go on a date..

SJ: date?

SA: how about we go out far.. for a drive and have some wine too, and if you get tired to drive we can even sleep over for a night like a little vacation. what do you think?

SJ: oh.. i'm tired today so i was about to go home.

SA: are you gonna keep being like this? how long are you gonna leave me like this? i thought company work is going ok now.

SJ: let's go to the outskirts next time when i have a day off.. today we should just

SA: fine! let's just go have dinner somewhere nice then.. i don't wanna just go back home like this.

SJ: okay then.

migo156avi000604537cx4.jpg

SA: why? you don't have an appetite? it's yummy to me.

SJ: you eat a lot, Sooah ssi.

SA: maybe we shouldn't have come here.. you don't like western food.

SJ: no it's not that.. i already had dinner w/ father in law earlier.

SA: what? you already had dinner? but you didn't tell me..

SJ: cuz you'd be disappointed..

SA: but still you should've said something.. so you wouldn't have to force yourself to eat again.

SJ: no it's okay..

SA: i'm sorry.

SJ: you should eat..

--

migo156avi000669068kn7.jpg

WJ: it's me! me!

JY: Seonbae! where did this car come from?

WJ: heh.. i wanted to take you out on a drive.. get in!

JY: where are we going?

WJ: (pulls her into the car) oh just get in.. so much talking.

WJ: here.. (puts seatbealt on her) little miss.. should we go check out the spring wind then?

migo156avi000747446sy1.jpg

WJ: it's not so bad right? to be walking hand in hand w/ me like this? i was shaken for a little while.. and my pride was hurt.. even though i knew things were hard on you, and i even bragged about how i would be strong but when you wavered i felt weak too.

JY: seonbae..

WJ: so.. i made up my mind again.. let's never lose my heart for you and my confidence in you.

JY: --

WJ: Ji-Yeong ah.. there are things that are confusing and difficult.. but just follow me. and i'm saying this to you again.. you never have to say sorry to me.. just make a clear judgment about where your heart is.. think about how far along it is..

WJ: (smile) but from what i can see, you don't dislike me. hehe... don't try to run away to deny that. i don't wish for anything else.. just be here like this next to me holding my hands..

WJ: then i'll always be on your side and be next to you too.. (hugs her)

migo156avi000830229by3.jpg

migo156avi000834433to6.jpg

--

migo156avi000871804rk5.jpg

GT: why are you drinking so late?

SJ: cuz i can't sleep.. please go to sleep..

GT: Seonjae ya.. um.. don't drink too much before bed.. it'll actually make you lose sleep..

SJ: okay.

--

NEXT morning..

migo156avi000933766cl5.jpg

DJ tells BH and DP to come home early cuz SA and SJ will be here for dinner.

Granny asks why MS is not here, and DJ says MS went to work early.

migo156avi000964363dc8.jpg

MS and the accounting director, and internal auditors look into the accounts..

migo156avi000999331hd0.jpg

SJ: what? the president called in the accounting director and team of auditors this morning?

Park: yes.

SJ: over what?

Park: i don't know yet.

SJ: go find out at once.. Park teamlead.. by chance if they call you in for questions, you don't know anything, got it? just refer all to me. i'll take care of it accordingly.

--

migo156avi001089855td2.jpg

DP: Baekho ssi, Baekho ssi. here.. car keys.

BH: no it's okay if you want to go home early to help w/ dinner you gotta go fast too. i'll take the bus.

DP: still..

BH: i can sleep in the bus too if i get tired.. it's more comfortable to go on a bus..

DP: but it's hard to go there on bus.

BH: not at all.. if i didn't need to go to the site i wish i could go home w/ you to help w/ dinner preparation. work is work for me, but you have work, then more work at home.. so Danpoong ssi it's harder for you!

migo156avi001122221pn0.jpg

DP: (looks around then pecks him on the cheek) thank you, my groom. then let's cheer up together!

BH: hehe.. then i'm gonna get going..

BH gets a textmessage from SJ: "meet me at the rooftop"

DP: what is it?

BH: nothing.. i'll see you at dinner then..

migo156avi001163495ae9.jpg

SJ: did you tell on the president yesterday? about the land usage?

BH: no. but why are you asking?

SJ: you don't need to know. but i'm warning you again to watch your mouth.

BH: i don't know what it is but seeing you're like this that incident is quite serious, isn't it?

SJ: is that how you determine things? if you don't watch your mouth you can drag our company into a crisis so watch out!

BH: i really don't understand you, director.

SJ: what?

BH: why do you commit such dangerous act if like you said the company can get into trouble just cuz i say something? i think you better inform the president yourself what you did. the president has the right to know and the final decision is up to him.

SJ: (stare)

--

migo156avi001271036pf4.jpg

Chan: oh! Sonia sis! let's play with english flash cards.

Sonia: sure.. but after dinner..

Miae: (jealoused look)

aunt: yup.. chanee and miae hurry and wash hands before lunch..

Sonia: (phone rings)

Miae: hey just answer it already why don't you.

Sonia: hello?

DH: did you have lunch?

Sonia: no but auntie made beef leg bone soup so i came over to eat.

DH: then enjoy.. bye.

Chan: i'm gonna talk to dad.. dad?

Miae: chanee, you talk to dad and come to the bathroom. mom's going there first..

Sonia: (worried look)

DH: oh chanee! did you come back from school? have a good lunch and i'll come see you after work, k? bye.

migo156avi001391590rw4.jpg

MA: hello director? a role for me? diner woman? no. i'll do it. please tell them i'm doing it..

--

migo156avi001422287qf5.jpg

JS: look how bright your face is cuz you're going to your maiden home..

SA: mother. you're irked cuz i'm going there again.. huh?

JS: who said i was..

SA: mother.. granny's having a party cuz Seon-Jae ssi did a great job at work.

JS: how nice for you.. with such a skilled husband you get to eat here and eat there.

SA: hehehe.. mother.. you are so cute!

JS: hey! how can you say your mother in law is cute.

SA: but you are.. you said i was thick-skinned fool for bragging about my husband, but you brag more about your son, do you know?

JS: hey! when did i do that?

SA: heh.. mother.. go meet father outside and have a good cozy date..

JS: nah.. it'll just be bothersome.. i hope he eats dinner out so i can just mix up some cold rice and watch all the drama i want.

SA: oh i don't want Seon-Jae ssi and i to be like you guys when we get old.

JS: what?

SA: hehe i was just joking.. you and father are cute when you fight..

JS: omo look at this girl.. you're pouring salt over wound aren't you?

SA: hehe.. i'm going then..

JS: okay.. have a good party and see how Danpoong is living and tell me when you get back..

SA: okay.. (leaves)

JS: i guess things are going well w/ her husband lately.. she's smiling so much..

--

migo156avi001526658ww3.jpg

migo156avi001539237ue7.jpg

Ko: teamlead.. isn't it tough on you.. i mean having to worry about inlaws living w/ you?

DP: no.. my mother in law treats me so good i sometimes forget that i'm not living at my own home.

YS: oh.. how nice it is for you teamlead.. my friend is suffering so much having to worry about her in-laws.

Yoon: your friend's already married?

YS: yup.. she married right after highschool.

Ko: yup these days it's the trend to marry really early or really late like me.

Yoon: then.. Na teamlead didn't marry late or early.. but just right..

DP: hehe..

--

migo156avi001563194fo3.jpg

G: so are you eating your medicine lately?

SA: yup but what use is it if i only do that.. Seon-Jae ssi keeps on skipping here and there.

G: medicine is important, but so is the heart. don't force him too much. just let it go naturally..

SA: do you think i don't want to be natural? Seon-Jae ssi works so much.. (sigh) you gotta look up the sky in order to grab a star.

G: omo my world.. there's nothing my Sooah can't say now that she's married.. aren't you embarrassed to say such thing infront of granny?

SA: hehe.. i didn't say anything..

G: but anyways.. how wonderful it would be to have a little boy who is pretty like you, and smart like son-in-law Na.

SA: but i'd rather have a daughter!

G: why? you should aim for a son if you're gonna have a baby..

SA: if you go to the department store you'll see.. little girl clothes are prettier than little boy clothes!

G: gee.. how immature you are still..

DP: i'm home. oh! new sister.. no.. i should call you agassi (miss) here... agassi you're here early..

SA: yup.. but Danpoong ssi, you adapt real easily don't you? i can't easily say words like new sister or agassi..

DP: the first time is hard but if you get used to it it's easy. you try it too, agassi.

SA: nope. i hate complicated things. Danpoong ssi you're just Danpoong ssi to me. why leave a good name and use tacky ways to address each other.

G: Sooah ya.. like she said, the first time is the hard time.. others would say something if they heard you.

SA: who cares about other ppl.. it's what's comfortable for me that counts.

DP: where's mother?

G: she's making dinner..

DP: by herself? (looks at SA)

SA: why are you looking at me?

DP: nothing. i'll go see what she's doing then..

SA: what the heck was the look. and where is coffee i asked for so long ago..

migo156avi001703468jk4.jpg

DP: mother i'm here..

DJ: oh you're here..

DP: (massages her shoulder) it's tiring isn't it? oh look at how you're shoulders are so tense..

DJ: wahh.. it's so refreshing to have my daughter-in-law massaging me..

DP: hehe.. my hands are useful then? mother i'll go change and come down to help you..

DJ: you must be tired you can rest..

migo156avi001722654qf8.jpg

SA comes: hey where's coffee that was asked for so long ago...?

DJ: oh.. wait just a sec. i forgot it..

DP: dont' you see she's making dinner?

SA: so?

DP: don't you think you're too much? it's one thing you don't help w/ making dinner.

SA: i didn't ask her to make coffee.. it was granny who asked for it.. is it so hard to make a little cup of coffee?

DP: wait then.. i'll make you coffee..

DJ: i'll do it.. you go and tend to your thing..

DP: no you already have so much to do.. i'm gonna go change and be right back to make it.

SA: how great you two look..

migo156avi001777442aq4.jpg

DP: gee.. how annoying! does she lack hands or legs? she sees clearly how hard mother is working alone.. and she doesn't even think about helping!

--

migo156avi001824589df6.jpg

MS: did you find it?

Mr. Jo: yes.

MS: is it for sure that he took some money out?

Jo: yes.. this is the amount he has taken so far.

MS: (looks and is startled, then shakes)

Jo: Mr. President, are you alright?

MS: you worked hard.. you can leave.. this can't leak to the outside no matter what! watch the mouths..

Jo: yes.

migo156avi001858756rj1.jpg

migo156avi001896494pt4.jpg

MS calls SJ: come to my office immediately!

==============

preview looks scary:

doctor: we did our best but..

Guest cushinoid

I would love to see SJ get arrested and then have SA demand a divorce. Of course it would be wonderful great if Ms. Na has a breakdown and ends up in the hospital because of her "wonderful" son troubles blaming all of SA's mistakes on his horrible choice for a wife. Granny Evil will then have a stroke from all of the misfortune for which she blames the Na family. Finally Granny Evil and Ms. Na will end up having to share a hospital room for the rest of their miserable lives with SA, and ONLY SA to nurse them. And everyone else moves on with thier lives leaving SA, SJ, Granny Evil and Ms. Na suffering in their wake!!! That would make it a happy ending for me ;)

I agree with gerryg and Mr. and Mrs. Kauaisurfer... the aunts appearance will hopefully be another karma catalyst... or at least I HOPE so :sweatingbullets:

Guest kauaisurfer

...We just read dramaok's summary of Episode #156 (17 to go by our count)...

AND we have a redefined observation...the auditor clearly knows that SJ took the money (the amount if not the reason) when he showed the amount to MS if something happens to MS...Wouldn't the auditor be legally required to tell the board of directors???

We agree the preview looks scary...

Guest merela

OMG, what if MS dies and leaves no will!!! Then the Granny is in charge! Poor BH and DJ! I can just imagine the story that will spiral down from there. Obviously, Granny will put SJ in charge of Bonjour. DP is still guaranteed a job at Bonjour, but her mom and her brother will likely force her to leave BH (since they are not legally registered as a married couple yet). This would pave the way for SJ to get rid of BH. DJ is then reduced to just being the maid to the Bong family.

I hope things don't come to that. I'm hoping the writers won't kill MS right off--leave him comatosed.

Guest kauaisurfer

OMG, what if MS dies and leaves no will!!! Then the Granny is in charge! Poor BH and DJ! I can just imagine the story that will spiral down from there. Obviously, Granny will put SJ in charge of Bonjour. DP is still guaranteed a job at Bonjour, but her mom and her brother will likely force her to leave BH (since they are not legally registered as a married couple yet). This would pave the way for SJ to get rid of BH. DJ is then reduced to just being the maid to the Bong family.

I hope things don't come to that. I'm hoping the writers won't kill MS right off--leave him comatosed.

We are both starting to think the "mysterious" Aunt & the letter between BH's Mother & Granny are going to be the catalysts for BH ascension and SJ's demise...

Just a "feeling" ....

Did you all catch the look on SJ face in the previews. He looks like stone.

There is no expression what so ever. How scary a person is he!!!!

There are about 17 episodes left I hope KARMA bits SJ in the Butt soon.

How unfair will it be if SJ blames this on BH. Since BH is the one who got

Mansu involved in the land issue. I could see SJ trying to spin it that way.

Granny would happily kick DJ and BH out.

Hopefully he will recover soon!!!!!!

Is that aunt ever going to show up????

Guest monoceros

although i think that was the point all along... why else would there even be the contract if MS was going to find out and then tear it apart? Why would Bh be advised not to register their marriage?

I think part of the drama is on the resolution of tensions between the granny and DJ.

Hi, everyone! Glad to see you all again. Gosh I miss this it so much. :D

No way...MS can't die! It'll make easier for jerk SJ :angry: Karma surely knock SJ down but I wonder how the writers end this drama. Since it's daily drama, the ending will be "good-ending" for everyone I guess :sweatingbullets: Honestly, I need disasters for SJ, witch granny, JS and SA. :ph34r:

Archived