[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest bm05om

In the distance in a land far away laughter can be heard..........

as we come closer the laughter begins to grow loud and thunderous......

who is this being that bellows so?......

so wonderful is the sound of Karma's bellowing laughter...HAHAHAHAHA.. :w00t:

omg. i just started watching this show and i'm totally addicted. i'm supposed to be doing a 6-page book report due tomorrow, but i can't help myself from watching x_x.

this is all migo's fault!

<333

i'm a bit late,but I hope it worked out fine with your book report..lildrummer. :)

As for SJ, I think he should be hung by his fingernails. I don't even understand how Mr. Na was able to just stand there and listen to the things that SJ said to him. If I were him, I would have beaten SJ within an inch of his life. How dare any child say such things to one's parents! It's disgraceful.

I know..that was sooo rude and blatant of SJ!!that scumbag.. :fury: And I can't believe Mr.Na's reaction to him,well..maybe cuz he was too stunned to do anything else.. :(

Ep.147 caps 5:

JS: omomo.. this room?

G: yes. it was used by three, Baekho, Chanee and his dad.. so for two people it should be plenty big.

JS: did you say plenty big? at least a bed and a dresser chest will need to come in.

G: but the room is plenty big enough for bed and chest. plus these days.. they have beds and chests that come together why do you make such a big deal..

bscap123resizenn0.jpgbscap124resizeqa3.jpg

JS: but so what if it can fit? it's so small how can they live.

G: they both work. they just need to sleep here.. plus.. our Soo-Ah's room at your place is about the same as this.. when she's home all day..

JS: "omo.. how annoying.. is the old woman trying to tick me on purpose?"

G: --

bscap125resizemn9.jpgbscap126resizebt6.jpg

JS: um.. elder.. i don't understand you like this to be honest.. i mean Seon-Jae is my son that's why we want him and his wife to come live w/ us, but Baekho isn't even an acknowledged grandson of yours for you to insist on them coming in like this.. is there another reason perhaps?

G: (!) oh how do you say that? apart from me, he's still son and daughter-in-law to my daughter-in-law, wouldn't she want them to live here w/ her? and i've grown attached to Baekho too having lived

bscap127resizeqp7.jpgbscap128resizexj3.jpg

bscap129resizeac5.jpgbscap131resizezh9.jpg

====

DJ: what is it? i'm curious.

DP: mother.. i don't want to get expensive jewels from getting married. wedding rings is symbol of our love.. so i think it's plenty to have a comfortable ring i can wear daily instead of such expensive lavish one.

DJ: but still.. wouldn't you be disappointed..

DP: no i'm okay.

bscap133resizecb2.jpgbscap134resizehd0.jpg

DJ: but still it's from father.

DP: then.. if you're uneased about it.. please put it in Baekho ssi's bank account so we can use it to buy a house later.

bscap136resizemw5.jpgbscap138resizenh5.jpg

DJ: Danpoong your thoughts are precious and deep, but from the parent's perspestive that's not it..

DP: i will talk to my parents.

DJ: are you sure?

DP: of course. i think they will like it too.

bscap139resizeip8.jpgbscap140resizehr8.jpg

====

JS: "that oldie is out to get me! but where is that girl! wait til she comes home!"

bscap141resizewo4.jpg

JS: that tiny little room!! this is all your fault you little! it wouldn't have come to this if you had insisted on not going to live there!

DP: mom! it's already been decided..

JS: yeah fine you're the one who has to live there. just don't resent me later on. i'm not even gonna worry one bit you living w/ that loser there! but what about the presents? what did you get?

DP: we've decided just to do one ring each.

JS: what?

DP: diamonds don't hold up their value when you want to sell it later, so i asked her to make a bank account in Baekho ssi's name for us to use toward buying a home later. i'm precious aren't i?

bscap142resizepo3.jpgbscap143resizeza9.jpg

JS: omo.. imbecile.. totoal moron.. are you really my daughter?!

DP: mom. why... i thought you'd be happy..

JS: what do you lack to be like this huh? that home.. and that honeymoon.. and that present.. why is nothing done well!!! huh?

DP: Baekho ssi and i are really happy right now! we really wish for no more.

JS: have you no mother? are you orphan? yeah.. fine.. you're so great!! Na Danpoong you're so great!! you're ignoring me like this.. i'm not going to this wedding! no way!!

DP: mom!!

bscap145resizelu2.jpgbscap146resizewk4.jpg

=====

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bm05om

Ep.147 caps 6:

[wedding day]

bscap148resizeei0.jpg

DP: mom.. how can you stay like this you gotta prepare..

JS: i'm not going.. i said i wasn't going..

DP: mom, your one and only daughter's getting married.. how can you not go!

JS: i have no daughter..

DP: mom please..

bscap149resizebm8.jpgbscap151resizese3.jpg

dad comes: Danpoong you're gonna be late too if you're like this.. go get your hair and makeup done..

DP: but mom's like this..

dad: let me take care of her..

DP: dad, please make sure she comes.. please.

bscap152resizevn8.jpgbscap153resizetf4.jpg

=====

bscap155resizeng6.jpgbscap157resizeni9.jpg

BH goes to see his beautiful bride.

bscap158resizecd3.jpgbscap160resizemy6.jpg

bscap162resizeyy3.jpgbscap163resizezc6.jpg

bscap164resizekh4.jpgbscap165resizent8.jpg

bscap169resizekf1.jpgbscap170resizead9.jpg

bscap171resizeyc4.jpgbscap172resizejx5.jpg

====

GT: get up now! or else we're really gonna be late.

SJ: i don't think we can be wait anymore.

GT: you go with new child first. hurry.. and if we're late then you help me greet the guests first..

SJ: okay.

bscap173resizefs4.jpgbscap174resizeef3.jpg

GT tries to get JS to dress and go but JS still won't and GT gives up too and throws box of her hanbok on the floor.

bscap176resizezx8.jpgbscap178resizexr2.jpg

======

Guest damifino

I think I should put a caveat in my earlier assessment that SA wouldn't have a problem with bribery... I think she wouldn't have a problem with the idea of bribery if there are no adverse outcomes as a result of it. I do think she will have a problem with it if SJ is caught and is shamed in public for it. I don't mean, just Mr. Bong knowing about it, but outsiders knowing about it. I don't think she would stand by SJ if he is publicly shamed, not because she thinks bribery is wrong, but because he wasn't able to get it done right without it becoming a problem. I don't think she would care how the business aspects of Bonjour gets done just as long as it gets done and her lifestyle isn't affected.

SA, inspite of all her shortcomings, loves her father. I still remember how concerned she was for her father during the layoff crisis when Mr Bong was pelted with eggs. She may not think of SJ's bribery a big problem, but I'm very sure she would not forgive him if her father's health and Bonjour's reputation (which represents her grandfather and father's blood, sweat and tears) are jeopardized by actions.

SA wouldn't care about unethical practices as long as there are no adverse consequences affecting her, SJ, her dad & granny witch, the people she only cares about in this world. If Mansu's health will be put in danger because of the scandal, she'll see the seriousness of SJ's misconduct & this might be a wake-up call for her. But she can also put the blame on BH whose interest in the factory uncovered the bribery that eventually reached Mansu, causing his illness. So in her limited understanding of the issue, it will be BH's fault, not SJ's.

I can't help but notice SJ's facial expression & anger everytime he is reprimanded by his father-in-law especially when he is yelled at. ... he seems to be keeping a big grudge inside & it keeps piling up ready to explode. He may appear cordial & respectful in Mansu's presence & even in front of granny witch, but he dislikes them like they are stumbling blocks to his plans.

SA wouldn't care about unethical practices as long as there are no adverse consequences affecting her, SJ, her dad & granny witch, the people she only cares about in this world. If Mansu's health will be put in danger because of the scandal, she'll see the seriousness of SJ's misconduct & this might be a wake-up call for her. But she can also put the blame on BH whose interest in the factory uncovered the bribery that eventually reached Mansu, causing his illness. So in her limited understanding of the issue, it will be BH's fault, not SJ's.

I can't help but notice SJ's facial expression & anger everytime he is reprimanded by his father-in-law especially when he is yelled at. ... he seems to be keeping a big grudge inside & it keeps piling up ready to explode. He may appear cordial & respectful in Mansu's presence & even in front of granny witch, but he dislikes them like they are stumbling blocks to his plans.

Yeah, I think SJ is upset that MS just won't let him take over his company without all the hassel. It's really bothersome!

And I don't think SA will blame BH she's much deeper than that....

She will blame DJ for giving birth to BH and then marrying her father and bringing BH along .... THIS ..... THIS ISTHE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM!

Yeah, I think SJ is upset that MS just won't let him over his company without all the hassel. It's really bothersome!

And I don't think SA will blame BH she's much deeper than that....

She will blame DJ for giving birth to BH and then marrying her father and bringing BH along .... THIS ..... THIS ISTHE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM!

You're right. SA hates DJ as much as she dislikes BH. She never had good relations with DP & now that she's married to BH, their relations will not improve with her insults & domineering attitude. She also looks down on DL, DJ's brother who is the former husband of MA, her archenemy & who happens to be the aunt of her nemesis JY. Now, since WJ is connected to JY, she also abhors him for standing up against her whenever she abuses JY & also for refusing to recognize her authority in Bonjour. Even the harmless Elsue is an adversary for coming to the defence of JY everytime she storms into the pet clinic to harass poor JY. She also had a few unfavorable encounters with JY's dad, who is the most laid-back fellow in this drama. JY's first aunt doesn't think highly of her either. So there's only Sonya, MJ, the store partner of DL she doesn't have a quarrel yet ... remember SA also didn't get along well with Mr. Na the first time she came to their house ....so what do these all make of Bong Sua? She is the most pugnacious, self-centered, insecure, selfish, immature etc., person on the face of the earth!

I dont know why they still have to do this street voting ..maybe just want confirmation.

Credit to jihyeplus

thanks kate

Voting on the street; best couple & best casting in "likable or not"

of course DP & BH would be best MIGO couple in ...and the least like couple so easy to guess..

for best casting..No. 1 DP(Han Ji Hye-129 votes) 2. BH (KJS-115 votes )... 3. WJ (76 votes). i wish Sj won as No.3 but seems ppl hate him a lot ..he got only 9 votes.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerIn.swf?vid=7...mp;scrapable=no

-------

so excited to see downfall of the pig tonight!

Guest SillyYun

wah!!

finally SJ getting some fist in return

thats good..he prob think BH tells MS about it

then Grandma will start blaming BH for being heartless etc..

its giong to end soon right? 160eps?

Guest monoceros

actually i really like Dp and BH. I wouldn't go so far as to say cutest couple in k-drama history, but definitely up there. there's really something about their relationship; they're completely equals (DP had the upperhand until she found out she loved BH very much) and very in love, and thank god their obstacles didn't take forever (or maybe it was just that they took so long to get together that in comparison, their obstacles were tiny speed bumps)

I can't explain it. They're both so genuine and kind...and DP's a strong and successful woman and BH is the honest, mild tempered man... I think they're the dream couple.

Guest bm05om

This is one time that I wish someone could set up an on-line airing of the April 10th show so that everyone who wants to can view the beginning of the end of SJ no matter where we live.

so excited to see downfall of the pig tonight!

I can't wait to watch tonight's ep..the downfall,the beginning of the end for SJ.. B)

its giong to end soon right? 160eps?

The latest news I read said that the finale will be episode 172(before this it was 173) on May 2nd.:)

actually i really like Dp and BH. I wouldn't go so far as to say cutest couple in k-drama history, but definitely up there. there's really something about their relationship; they're completely equals (DP had the upperhand until she found out she loved BH very much) and very in love, and thank god their obstacles didn't take forever (or maybe it was just that they took so long to get together that in comparison, their obstacles were tiny speed bumps)

I can't explain it. They're both so genuine and kind...and DP's a strong and successful woman and BH is the honest, mild tempered man... I think they're the dream couple.

Ditto..I can't really explain it clearly either,but I agree with everything you said..they're a very special,one-of-a-kind k-drama couple..love them.<3

Guest alfredo

It just dawned on me what is about to happen with MS in hospital SJ will take his position, maybe treat to make it permanent by killing off MS. KARMA hasn't caught up with him yet, what a shame.

It just dawned on me what is about to happen with MS in hospital SJ will take his position, maybe treat to make it permanent by killing off MS. KARMA hasn't caught up with him yet, what a shame.

Is MS health that much in danger? I hope not.

Poor SA .... Sleeping with the enemy.

Guest bm05om

but i tot in a few posts previously dramaok said thursday's ep wont be aired due to general election? T.T

There was no episode aired on Wednesday,but it's back to regular programming tonight.

I know,just when I was enjoying SJ looking miserable and out of depth in tonight's ep..Ep.157 preview looked so dramatic,will MS make it out safely from the Operation Theatre? :unsure: It doesnt seem so..

http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/drama/migo/images/preview.swf

Ep.157 preview

만 수는 선재가 회사를 위한 비자금이었다며 당당하게 나오자 분노로 부르르 떤다. 만수 사무실을 찾은 백호는 만수가 쓰러져있는 것을 발견하고 화들짝 놀라는데... 단풍은 수아가 자꾸 백호의 이름을 부르자 최여사에게 백호를 오빠라고 부르게 해달라고 부탁하고 만수가 쓰러졌다는 이야기를 들은 단풍은 어찌할 바를 모른다. 달현은 쏘냐방에서 깜빡 잠이 들고, 아침에 쏘냐방에서 나가는 달현을 본 미애는 버럭 소리를 지른다. 한편 만수가 쓰러졌다는 소식을 들은 선재는 수술결과가 좋지 않다는 말에 기사회생하듯 수아를 안는데...

Guest alfredo

Is MS health that much in danger? I hope not.

Poor SA .... Sleeping with the enemy.

Well I believe he'll (MS) be out of commission for awhile so with this construction project someone will be taking over for now.

Archived