[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest Cerise

Okay something about JY that I'm guessing is self-worth, I think. She's thinking if she is worthy of someone like WJ let alone any guy after SJ has totally destroyed her faith in any romantic relationship or men.

I agree..

I guess she's thinking "I'm a woman with a past, no one would want me, no one supposed to love me. Why would a great guy like WJ love me?"

A no strings attached kinda love, What a huge burden? :blink:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k2, you just got back and go another trip... such a busy person. Actually my cut already up to episode 152. Just finish upload.

I realize as dramaok sumarry getting longer... my cut got longer as well.

Right now, story is battle between BH & SJ so it also have some cut about SJ but not to much just to show the storyline.

Did anyone watch the prev for next week? I wonder what happen...

Edit:

That so fast dramaok... I'm still not finish download today episode... Thanksssss

:D Yeah...I'm quite busy this month, hope I don't miss the final episode. Thanks alfredo for your blessing :)

khai, yesterday I already download ep151 and 152 part 1, but today there's problem with the connection. I'll try it later.

Danbaek are love. I hope they'll get pregnant at the end of this crisis to change the mood. I love how they understand each other so easily and put the other first. Also, how sweet of BH checking on his wife in her after work hours duty. But, isn't he in the same team? It seemed to me that all the members of their team are there launching their product, except for BH. blink.gif Is he excused or something?

cerise, MS already asked BH to help SJ in their third factory construction. Its additional job from MS personally. MS already said that since BH already become regular employee so MS want BH to learn more. I guess, MS wanna give BH more responsibilities in future. That's why BH sometimes doesn't join marketing team activities.

You know I haven't thought of it this way, but... hehehe It would be super funny if granny and SA are scared of her and she would scold them both in front of everyone. And it's true they could reveal MS and DJ's past. It makes me curious too.

I don't know why I'm reminded of the promissory note that DJ wrote before the wedding but I have a strong feeling that it'll appear again.

It's unrelated to the NEW Bong aunt, but... I remembered it anyway XD :blush:

:lol: So funny imagining that old witch granny and zero SA are scared of New Bong aunt. Until now, both of them always scold everyone as they wish. What will happen if they're treated the same ways like that? :lol: I think this new aunt should play important role since only 20 episodes left. Maybe like you all said, she knows about real identity of BH or maybe SA? Then maybe she's the one who can cancel the early agreement between DJ and granny. :unsure:

Guest bm05om

Next week I'm going out of town for couple days. But I feel like such a long time coz I'll do miss you all and this thread. Hope there'll be huge progress for the storyline. Like SJ getting his karma more and more or DP get pregnant so I don't lose my bet :D

ke2,we're gonna miss you..allydean's posts are already missing from the thread due to her commitments,so hope you'll find some time to join us from time to time.And let's hope we'll all be here for the finale!! :D

I wonder what Granny's sister Bong Soon will have to do with the storyline... why is the show having her coming to Korea all of a sudden (other than to just visit her daughter)?

I imagine that the aunt is the person granny wanted to send SA to when SA was threathening SJ with divorce. I'm very curious what is the aunt's purpose and what is her role. Do you all think she is granny's elder? Do you all think she will chastise granny for allowing SA & SJ to carryon in such manner? Maybe she will correct her about her improper attitude towards her DJ, BH & DP. Maybe she even knows what really happen when DJ and MS had to separate. I'm really curious about her. :rolleyes:

Thanks dramaok for the summary,..how could I forgot to mention this yesterday,it was one of the more intriguing points of the eppie.*slaps forehead* Like you guys I'm really curious that SA's "Aunt" from the States is going to make an appearance in the drama and since there are many possible theories on the outcome of her coming to stay at the Bong's..I'm looking forward to watch it all unfold..hope there's more juicy storylines in store for us,..:w00t:

Personally I think she should cancel it for now. I hope when everyone gives her some space she will find herself and be happy again, because she is the most miserable character in this drama and frankly I'm tired of it. -_-

I agree.It's tiring just watching JY. -_-

I can't imagine MA, Sonya & DL with son Chanee living practically under one roof ... what is that mini courtyard in between but a part of the house as well . It's incredible to me, seeing the former spouses greeting each other with the current wife overhearing their pleasantries... too good to be true :wacko:

I feel like the MA-DH-S storyline is going towards this direction as well,which is kinda ridiculous for me. :vicx: Even if MA's not happy about DH's marriage to Sonia..it is quite understandable;it's never easy to see someone you're once married to now being the husband of someone else,regardless of the nature of how it ended between the two of you.MA didn't have to like Sonia just yet,but already they kinda MADE MA accept her as Sonia saved Chanee and MA's indebted to her for her selfless act.And now don't tell me MA's gonna be fine with them living at the same place with her as well? :blink: That would just be forcing it too much. <_< Well,since this is the drama world,they should at least give it a few more eps before letting this happen. :P

cerise, MS already asked BH to help SJ in their third factory construction. Its additional job from MS personally. MS already said that since BH already become regular employee so MS want BH to learn more. I guess, MS wanna give BH more responsibilities in future. That's why BH sometimes doesn't join marketing team activities.

Yup,by the President's order.:)

Ep.147 caps 1:

Granny: wasn't that decided already?

DJ: that..

JS: but when i heard that i thought it was so unbelievable that i just let it go.

DP: mom! Baekho ssi and i like that.. so let's do that.

JS: she only studied since she was young and only focused on work, so she is unaware of the world ways, thus now that she's getting married it'll be good for her to start newlywed life apart..

bscap009resizelw6.jpgbscap010resizejz4.jpg

Granny: gee don't you think our Soo-Ah wanted to do that too? but you insisted on her living w/ you guys so at last she gave up on newlywed life and went into your home to live as daughter-in-law there.

JS: --

Granny: us too. we will do it for just one year, no more and no less, in order so that we can develop love and hate relationship, and become a real family, just like what you said!

JS: --

Granny: just like you are living w/ our Soo-Ah as your own daughter, she, as well as me, will both treat her like our own daughter and granddaughter so you needn't worry too much.

bscap011resizept2.jpgbscap012resizedy1.jpg

GT: hahaha. yes that's already done then.. we'll do that.

DP: yes mom! i want to do that.

Granny: oh how bright your daughter is..

GT: no.. but since the kids want it too let's decide on that then.

JS: (pinches GT)

bscap013resizeqp6.jpgbscap015resizeum0.jpg

===

BH: mmmm. how about 5 kids?

DP: omo nuts! how can we have 5 kids!

BH: oh.. but if we wanna have a basketball team we need at least 5...

DP: what the.. you're so mean since you're not the one who has to give birth!

bscap017resizexa8.jpgbscap019resizeod6.jpg

bscap018resizedq3.jpgbscap020resizebm1.jpg

BH: then how many?

DP: mm... 2.. a son like you and a daughter like me..

BH: hm.. okay i'll concede.. but in exchange.. honeymoon should be 2 nights and 3 days, how about it?

DP: but what about work? if we're both gone i think things will get out of control.

bscap022resizene7.jpgbscap023resizemz0.jpg

BH: well we can try to do as much as we can before we leave.. no matter how hard i think.. 1 night and 2 days is just not it..

DP: but i think it's too much to be absent for 2 nights and 3 days during such a busy time.. let's just go with 1 night and 2 days.. somewhere quiet and scenic.. to rest well.

BH: whatever whatever.. i'm not gonna concede on the kids then! (walks up)

bscap025resizegv1.jpgbscap027resizefx7.jpg

DP: gee how a man can get upset so easily! (runs up to him) fine fine 2 nights and 3 days. i'll concede there! happy?

BH: hehehe..

bscap034resizemv0.jpgbscap028resizebe8.jpg

bscap029resizexj5.jpgbscap030resizeil7.jpg

DP: but where are we going right now?

bscap031resizedu3.jpgbscap033resizeqh5.jpg

bscap035resizeea4.jpgbscap036resizedc2.jpg

====

She would be the one who knows more about MS and TJ's past relationship and figure out BH is the real son.

Does anyone wonder why Granny's sister name is Bong?

Granny and her sister's maiden name has to be different and the sister could not have married a Bong too.

Granny witch is addressed as Ms. Choe by JS/Mrs. Na. If the visiting sister is a Bong, she must be a sister of her late husband, thus her sister-in-law or Mansu's paternal aunt. And if she is a Bong, she must be a respected member of the family, the older sister of the patriarch who founded & established Bonjour.

Okay something about JY that I'm guessing is self-worth, I think. She's thinking if she is worthy of someone like WJ let alone any guy after SJ has totally destroyed her faith in any romantic relationship or men.

After being dumped, JY's self esteem or self worth is challenged, especially when those friends of WJ looked down on her as a former girlfriend & was about to be married to SJ. It was like a stigma to be an ex of someone, making JY feel inferior. It will take time to heal & restore her confidence to love again even if there's a man willing to accept her.

errr ... if i didn't read dramaok summary wrongly ... it's granny's niece and not sister? :o and her name is Bong Soon but it didn't say whether it's Lee Bong Soon or Kim Bong Soon or whatever? why is the assumption that her surname is Bong? :unsure: i doubt granny would have called her niece name as Bong Soon if her surname is Bong in her conversation with her anyway~ she would have called her Soonee or something.

the lack of self esteem thing ... that's all an excuse. just like she went yaddi yadda about how he's too good for her ... isn't that what women always say to men they are not interested in a nice way? she doesn't love WJ ... end of story. he should move on before he starts becoming annoying~

Guest bm05om

Ep. 153 (Friday April 4, 08)::

SJ: "Hello Mister Chen. don't worry about that. that's just a rumor. the first construction will begin as planned. of course. i'll send you an invitation. bye."

dramaok.."Hello Mr. Chen" was back in last night's ep..kekeke..thank goodness there wasnt any "I'm Na Seon-Jae".. :lol:

thx bm on the Yoona casting. wow she's so young to be leading an 8 month long drama isn't she?

and kinda inexperienced? but whatever.. i'm sure it'll be popular..

Lee Pil Mo seems to be a favored actor of KBS ... the coming daily drama will be his fourth; the first, a TV novel, As the River Flows (he was a dashing prosecutor here), then Here Comes Ahjumma & the latest Golden Era of Daughters-in-law.

I was very surprised when I read about Yoona in the lead role of a daily drama as well,I know she already has prior experiences in acting..but I thought a miniseries might be where she's gonna do her first leading role,not a daily.I hope she could cope with the responsibility,i mean she is a member of SNSD after all. :unsure: But there's no doubt it's gonna be popular,and with the very likeable Lee Pil Mo on board..I'm sure fans had missed him since "Daughter in Law" ended and are looking forward to see him in a new project.:) Btw a thread for "You Are My Destiny" has been started here,if anybody's interested.

And yeah,what is it with all the pairing of older actors with much,much younger actresses recently? :rolleyes: I read this article about the recent trend of "uncle-niece" pairing of late at the new Moon Geun Young drama thread(and she's co-starring with Park Shin Yang - 19 years difference in their ages)..I guess for the new daily drama we'll have to wait for more news to know what Yoona and LPM's relationship will be in it.

I just watched ep. 153...

SJ is even a worse son than he is a husband, if that's possible. I can't believe that GT being the principled and decent human being that he is is misfortunate enough to have such a rotten son. I really feel sorry for him. Even though it's just a drama, it's nice at least *thinking* that there are such principled people working in the government :)

It's ironic how SJ once told his father harshly and confidently that he doesnt want to live his life the way his father did and that it's tiring(GT was so upset when SJ told him that straight to his face,he was shaking), but now SJ's the one who's begging his father for help and then throws a tantrum when GT refused to help him. <_<

The Karma Explosion is comi8ng in 6 more episodes........

Can't we have it happening in just 2 more eps maybe..please??!

Ep.147 caps 2:

bscap037resizeat5.jpgbscap039resizewb7.jpg

DP: oh nice... this is my first time here at Namsan since we came here on field trip in elementary school. oh! what is all this?

BH: love locks. they say if you promise your love and lock it, then throw your key away then that love will last forever..

bscap042resizeyp5.jpgbscap041resizepf8.jpg

BH: i wanted to do something meaningful w/ you before we get married.. :wub:

bscap043resizeug0.jpgbscap065resizenw1.jpg

bscap046resizehv6.jpgbscap047resizenw0.jpg

^aww...the look of love..:blush:

Their lovelocks..

bscap048resizeim4.jpg

the locks read:

"Dol-Soe and Madam are getting married"

"Madam loves Dol-Soe forever"

DanBaek..brimming with happiness..:)

bscap049resizeps5.jpgbscap051resizego5.jpg

bscap052resizedq8.jpgbscap053resizead0.jpg

bscap054resizenb5.jpgbscap056resizeoa0.jpg

DP and BH kiss their keys and throw them into the air..

bscap062resizekm4.jpgbscap058resizeoe9.jpg

bscap063resizeei5.jpgbscap059resizepi1.jpg

bscap060resizezj0.jpgbscap061resizelo7.jpg

======

What JY felt after the traumatic love experience could have affected her self esteem. JY has a gentle & submissive personality ... she doesn't fight back & simply cries in her little corner & she doesn't pretend to be strong. So she's not using her being emotionally weak as an excuse to make her appear pathetic or someone to be pitied. You can not put up a brave front when you feel lacking & inadequate. She was shaken when the person she thought loves her dumps her in a strange manner. And then she finds out, it's because of money & influence that she cannot provide ... so she questions WJ if he really wants to marry her.

Guest damifino

Why does Granny want the new couple to stay at the house? I thought she wanted to marry BH off ASAP because she wanted him out of the way. Is it out of affection?! :)

MS offered to buy BH and DP an apartment... Granny was upset because she doesn't want BH and DP to have the option of living off by themselves in a luxury apartment while SA is living with the Na family at their insistence so she wants DP to have to live with the Bong family just like SA with the Na family and then after a year, she wants BH and DP to buy their own place on their own and move out. In other words, Granny is just being spiteful because Mr. and Mrs. Na made SA live with them and she doesn't want Mr. Bong buying anything for BH.

I imagine that the aunt is the person granny wanted to send SA to when SA was threathening SJ with divorce. I'm very curious what is the aunt's purpose and what is her role. Do you all think she is granny's elder? Do you all think she will chastise granny for allowing SA & SJ to carryon in such manner? Maybe she will correct her about her improper attitude towards her DJ, BH & DP. Maybe she even knows what really happen when DJ and MS had to separate. I'm really curious about her. :rolleyes:

I don't think the aunt is Granny's elder since Granny just called her "Bong Soon" which is her name without addressing her as an unnie.

But I think WJ was pushy with respect, patience and he still leaves JY enough space for herslef to make her own mind.

Does anyone wonder why Granny's sister name is Bong?

Granny and her sister's maiden name has to be different and the sister could not have married a Bong too.

The original girl was no good match to the other male co-worker. This new girl will be a much better fit.

Is JY not engaged to WJ whom she does not love... at his insistence? And when she tried to delay meeting his parents and postponing the marriage, he still doesn't take the hint and says that they can wait a few years to get married because he'll wait for her. I don't see how that's leaving JY enough space for herself to make her own mind. Isn't that exactly how HW and DP got engaged?

As for Granny's sister, her first name is Bong Soon. Also, in Korea women keep their maiden name even after marriage so regardless of whom she married, her last name would be the same as Granny which is Choi.

The new girl is WAY TOO YOUNG to be a fit for the other male co-worker.

Granny witch is addressed as Ms. Choe by JS/Mrs. Na. If the visiting sister is a Bong, she must be a sister of her late husband, thus her sister-in-law or Mansu's paternal aunt. And if she is a Bong, she must be a respected member of the family, the older sister of the patriarch who founded & established Bonjour.

Bong Soon is her first name and Mr. Bong referred to her as "emonim" which means aunt on your mother's side.

errr ... if i didn't read dramaok summary wrongly ... it's granny's niece and not sister? :o and her name is Bong Soon but it didn't say whether it's Lee Bong Soon or Kim Bong Soon or whatever? why is the assumption that her surname is Bong? :unsure: i doubt granny would have called her niece name as Bong Soon if her surname is Bong in her conversation with her anyway~ she would have called her Soonee or something.

I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure Mr. Bong referred to Bong Soon as "emonim" and if it was Granny's niece, it would be Mr. Bong's cousin, not his aunt.

As for the assumption that her surname is Bong, I think folks are assuming her full name is Bong Soon as in Bong (last name) Soon (first name) which isn't a correct assumption.

Guest hammybaby

i cannot find episode 152 or 153 =(

im looking for HQ clubbox download can anyone please help!!! im so depressed i want to watch it so badly but cannot let myself watch it on youtube or low quality video, lol THANKS!!

Guest bm05om

i cannot find episode 152 or 153 =(

im looking for HQ clubbox download can anyone please help!!! im so depressed i want to watch it so badly but cannot let myself watch it on youtube or low quality video, lol THANKS!!

Here you go hammybaby :)..

Likeable or Not Ep.152(HQ)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/creidesca2/pmysf

Likeable or Not Ep.153(HQ)

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/hesung59/wbjyf

The Karma Explosion is comi8ng in 6 more episodes........

Why 6, zaeya? I thot it's running into 175 episodes? But if it's shorter than 175, I'll be dancing over the moon! I want to witness SJ's downfall so bad - not to mention that nasty Granny and the greedy Mrs. Na. I would like to see Mr Bong slap some sense into SA! There are enough evil and irritating characters on this drama, so I hope the writers wont bring on any new evil characters.

Guest dramaok

yup my typo. choi bong-soon is choi granny-witche's sister (most likely younger).

and btw for the new drama coming next, Lee Pil-Mo and Yoona will NOT be playing lovers.

Lee Pil-Mo's love interest has been cast by actress Kim Jeong-Nan [김정난].

20080320070812145070721gq2.jpg

she appears on sbs friday night drama 'why did you come to my house' right now.

but ya like many of you i'll probably stop w/ daily drama for a while after this one.

it's such a waste of time. LOL.. but ya i know addictive.

Guest Bijan630

Hello,

I've read Dramaok's summary for episode 153, (thank you so much), and I have to ask this question. How will SJ's bribery affect Mr. Na's position? I find it very upsetting that his son, SJ, has not thought about the consequences of his actions where his father's position in the government is concerned,(forgive me for being so stupid, I know SJ is nothing but a selfish .......).

What will the repercussion's for Mr. Na be when his son is brought up on charges of bribery? Would Mr. Na resign from his position because of his son? I'm sure that everyone who works with Mr. Na knows his character as being that of an honorable man. The one thing he has emphasized time and time again is not to accept gifts from anyone to avoid ever being involved in a scandal. What is it that his son and his wife don't understand?

I hope that Mr. Na is not the one who ends up in the hospital when he finds out the entire truth about his son. For all of the lives that SJ seems to be destroying around him, at this stage of the game, I could care less if the writers make SJ admit to his wrong doings before the end of this drama. It just won't be worth it.

Guest linh27

i'm kinda just starting this drama & it is really good. this drama has so many misunderstandings happening. i just saw ep23, BH is so funny when he is drunk. his character is so cheerful, he reminds me of the lead in When Spring Comes. SA is really unlikeable, is her character ever kind to anyone? the little kid Chan looks like one of those kids from Fantasy Couple. what other dramas has Sonia/Eva been in, does she have a drama wiki page?

thanks for all the summaries/translations, screen captures, and video.

When a parent is too excessive in their life lesson such as not giving a child a lot of thing while trying to teach him 'you can't have everything in life' it doesn't make the child patient and wise rather it makes the child impatient and greedy the main ingredients to becoming a thief.

There should be balance in what we do. So instead of rejecting ALL gift GT should have been able to distinguish which gift were appropriate and chose wisely. Moreover, he should have taught his family how to have a discerning eye.

Oh well. let see how far this will play out. I wonder how much SJ's actions will impact his family.

----

I'm glad Pil-Mo next mate is closer to his age. I just really like the way this guy talks and look. I would hate to be distracted away from looking at him by such nonsense! He's so cute!

Who the hell are you to say what people should do or not? You lived your entire life? Are you God? WTF? You just do you, just watch and enjoy, don't tell people what to do, even if it's drama characters. Shoulda coulda woulda you bag.

Oops! I forgot I'm not a god .... obliviously you are. :lol:

Gomen! :sweatingbullets:

Archived