[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest damifino

that's true, but he also doesnt' give any thought to how his actions might exacerbate the situation at home. Not only that but... a lot of the problems had to do with his keeping secret souvenirs of his ex's. And honestly... since he got married with SA, it's really not like he's been affectionate.. at least nothing of the sort has been revealed on screen. I mean.. he left her on their honeymoon.... i don't really see him responding to SA's affections... or even interacting with her at all... Taken at a completely superficial level (and how many audiences really analyze like we do?) the natural deduction when a newlywed couple is split up because the husband believes that business matters are more important than his honeymoon with his wife is that... their relationship is really shaky. And there's the WJ part.. he's willing to risk his career to ruin his ex's love life (that hardly exists) and last but not least.. who can ignore that line that SA keeps thinking of? "Would you hate me if I married you for money?" <-- something of that connotation.

and honestly... JY is more complacent than SA, but maybe just because she trusts more, and is more considerate. Not everything is about her, and she understands that everyone gets moody when they're in trouble... The example about ignoring JY during the Russian pipelines contradicts the line saying that he only goes to JY when he's in trouble.

I actually think, it can be taken another way. He goes to SA when there's problems at work and his life is unstable, and then shifts to JY when all is "well".

I don't think it's the actors fault that some (myself.. and perhaps others) don't see the plot of the story exactly as he imagined it. I think it might be the scriptwriter's fault or something... So few scenes have developed the love (without the extrinsic motivation of money and materialistic objects) of SA and SJ, that it seems more convincing that SJ has lingering feelings for JY than to say SJ is gradually growing to love SA.

SJ doesn't give any thoughts to how his actions might exacerbate the situation at home because he's never had to think about those things before. He's used to people just taking whatever he dishes out because JY was like that in his previous relationship. She waited for him while he went to the army and also studied abroad, all without a single complaint. She didn't complain about him not having told his parents or even his sister about them dating for 5+ years. She just accepted that he was keeping things from her about work and keeping their relationship a secret. When he married SA, he probably expected SA to be like that

As for him not being affectionate, SJ was never affectionate with anyone. He has always put his work/studies before JY and SA. Look at how many times JY showed up at his workplace to be dismissed. Also, SJ didn't fire WJ because he thought WJ and JY were together. He fired WJ because WJ hit him and he wanted to put WJ in his place. As for the line, it was about them dating, not about them getting married, and at that time, he was just talking and didn't take her up on the offer. After they started dating, SJ told SA that it was because he loved her that he wanted to marry her and silly girl, she actually believed him.

JY is more complacent because she is a doormat that accepts any sort of treatment that people give her. There is a difference between being trusting and considerate and letting people treat you like crap. I don't think SJ ignoring JY during the Russian pipelines contradicts the fact that SJ only went to JY when he was having problems. He isn't nostalgic about JY per se, he's just longing for the days when he could do whatever he wanted without any repercussions because JY would just take any sort of treatment from him. These days, he can't complain to SA or treat her badly because she fights back, unlike JY. He has to actually put some thought into how he treats someone now and he's frustrated because that takes a lot of time and effort.

As for little development of SJ and SA's love, the same could be said for SJ and JY. Yes, they've dated ever since college, but why did no one in his family know that he was seeing someone for 5+ years? Why didn't even his sister know that he liked someone? Why did he introduce JY as just a school colleague to his sister? Why was he so hesitant on telling his parents that he was seeing someone especially when they were supposedly serious enough that he went to meet JY's family? SJ is just someone who always put his work/studies above his personal life, which was fine when he dated JY, but SA just isn't willing to accept being second or third in his priorities, thus all the conflicts.

JDH's remark caught me by surprise too. SJ is typical of the selfish characters one could so often find in K-dramas. Guy/Girl jerk dumps the first love and marries someone else. But when the first love finds someone new, the guy/girl jerk wouldn't leave the first love in peace.

Guest jerrybabie26

in my point of view... its not that i dont think that SJ doesn't show that he doesn't love SA. or that he really loves JY... its just that its not clearly brought out. i'm not entirely sure if its the actor's fault with the script or just the script alone or actor alone... but in a way, there is still something lacking in SA-SJ-JY love triangle that you cannot clearly pinpoint what it is that SJ is really feeling towards the two women.

so for me, its really still hard to decipher whether SJ is upset that he and SA are divorcing because he'll be losing something big money wise or if its because he's losing something big in terms of his personal life.

although, the scene where he did agree to the divorce after SA accused him of marrying her only because of her money.. does hint to the fact that it might have hurt because he felt it was true in the beginning, which isn't anymore... but then again it can still be seen otherwise. "p

on another note, its good that DJ is finally meeting DP as BH's girlfriend... but her look does make me a bit apprehensive. another challenge to face.

Guest yc630621

I agree with the DH,Ma and Sonia story not being boring like most people here think, I think it addresses important real life problems like money, divorce and the responsibility of a having a child and I'm looking forward to how their story unfolds. about DH and MA staying together for the sake of chan alone I have mixed feelings, I remember learning that couples with kids that stay together only for the sake of the kids are in the long run worse for the kids because couples who don't love each other fight all the time and the kids who are caught in the middle are the one who suffer the most and seeing how DH and MA fight all the time I think its better for Chan if they stay separated rather then fight all the time in front of Chan.

I do not get to post very often, so when I post, it is either a 1-liner or an article that covers everything.

But I am thrilled to see so many responses, especially with the MA/DH/Sonia triangle.

In my opinion, this is one realistic story and worth debate for.

Now, DH and MA fight all the time does not mean they do not care or love each other.

Really, I meant it. All couples at that age fight a lot.

DH did love MA before and he will be able to learn to love her again.

MA regret what she did and wants to get back together.

The love between DH and Sonia is weak.

DH and MA had gone a lot more together.

also have any of you realized how the bad guy that left his girlfriend on the drama that Mrs.NA was watching end up dying?

I remember when SJ left JY Mrs.Na was watching the drama right when the character in the drama dumped his girlfriend

do you guys think that the character in the drama that Mrs. Na is watching reflects whats going to happen to SJ?

does that mean SJ is going to die? it will certainly make this drama alot more dramatic and it would be the ultimate way for SJ to redeem himself and not only that but I think that if he dies right when everyone is being mean to him then everyone will end up feeling bad for him even the watchers like us

I do not think so and I hope not.

SJ, for all the bad things he did and all the suffer he had caused, does not deserve to die.

If he does, that message would not be right.

Actually, while reading the manwa (the screen shots and spoilers), I like the fact he had found a backbone and stood up against SA.

He must have realized there is no point in keeping this marriage since SA will always accusing him wanting Bonjour.

The best thing could have happened to him is get on with divorce and build his own career from scratch.

Will he drink and ruin his health and find he has cancer?

If he did, I will be very disappointed with the writer.

Guest monoceros

SJ doesn't give any thoughts to how his actions might exacerbate the situation at home because he's never had to think about those things before. He's used to people just taking whatever he dishes out because JY was like that in his previous relationship. She waited for him while he went to the army and also studied abroad, all without a single complaint. She didn't complain about him not having told his parents or even his sister about them dating for 5+ years. She just accepted that he was keeping things from her about work and keeping their relationship a secret. When he married SA, he probably expected SA to be like that

As for him not being affectionate, SJ was never affectionate with anyone. He has always put his work/studies before JY and SA. Look at how many times JY showed up at his workplace to be dismissed. Also, SJ didn't fire WJ because he thought WJ and JY were together. He fired WJ because WJ hit him and he wanted to put WJ in his place. As for the line, it was about them dating, not about them getting married, and at that time, he was just talking and didn't take her up on the offer. After they started dating, SJ told SA that it was because he loved her that he wanted to marry her and silly girl, she actually believed him.

JY is more complacent because she is a doormat that accepts any sort of treatment that people give her. There is a difference between being trusting and considerate and letting people treat you like crap. I don't think SJ ignoring JY during the Russian pipelines contradicts the fact that SJ only went to JY when he was having problems. He isn't nostalgic about JY per se, he's just longing for the days when he could do whatever he wanted without any repercussions because JY would just take any sort of treatment from him. These days, he can't complain to SA or treat her badly because she fights back, unlike JY. He has to actually put some thought into how he treats someone now and he's frustrated because that takes a lot of time and effort.

As for little development of SJ and SA's love, the same could be said for SJ and JY. Yes, they've dated ever since college, but why did no one in his family know that he was seeing someone for 5+ years? Why didn't even his sister know that he liked someone? Why did he introduce JY as just a school colleague to his sister? Why was he so hesitant on telling his parents that he was seeing someone especially when they were supposedly serious enough that he went to meet JY's family? SJ is just someone who always put his work/studies above his personal life, which was fine when he dated JY, but SA just isn't willing to accept being second or third in his priorities, thus all the conflicts.

but if SJ is not affectionate or considerate.. then how does he express his feelings? By being frustrated? IF there is no way to express his feelings of pure love.. then how will the audience know for sure if it's love?

What I meant about the development between SJ and JA was that whereas for SJ and JY we see the scenes of dating and "escaping to the beach for a day" and there are a few flashbacks of sweet times, we don't get that with SJa nd SA. Even before marriage, she pursued him in a manipulative way, and they had few, if any dates.. etc.. so it's hard for me to see how SJ might like SA, given that he has so many more fond memories with JY, and he had .. honestly just met SA and knows she's not only inconsiderate (putting aside the argument of whether or not JY is considerate or complacent, SA for sure is inconsiderate for stealing boyfriends, doing whatever she wants.. in a way she's a lot like SJ) but also arrogant and self-centered.

And of course.. it is hard to like someone like SA (for reasons, see above) and I'm not sure frustration is an ultimate result of love... after all his father is also frustrated by SA for somewhat the same reason.. because his wife is somewaht of a doormat... at least she is very afraid to voice her feelings while SA isn't.. but that doesn't necessarily mean his father loves SA

Guest merela

SJ certainly puts in more effort when it comes to his relationship with his wife than with JY. Maybe it's because he is trying to protect his position as the son-in-law of Bonjour or maybe because he likes SA more than he knows. With JY, SJ hardly has to do anything. He calls JY and she is happy. He doesn't really have to see her. Every relationship has its ups and downs. I believe the fact SA had a chance to break up SJ and JY was because SJ and JY were at a low point in their relationship. JY was not what SJ needed at that point in his life. Even in real life, a lot of people don't marry their long-time girl/boyfriend and end up marrying someone totally unexpected. It's because that new person happens to be in the right place at the right time. In the western world, it's timing. In Asian culture, it's know as Yuen (pre-destined connection).

JY is actually lucky by not marrying SJ. Imagine the experience she will have marrying into that family. She would work as a maid in that household as DJ is doing in the Bong household. Mrs. Na would likely criticize JY's every move and behavior and lament how unlucky she is to have JY as a daughter-in-law. Even with SA's selfish indulgent behavior, Mrs. Na still considers herself lucky to have SA as her daugher-in-law. Mrs. Na can brag to her heart's content to all her friends about who her daughter-in-law is. She puts up with SA for that bragging right.

At this point SJ is very confused about his feelings. He longs for JY's familiarity and the ease of being with JY. But JY is clearly not what he needs in life. He needs someone like Sua, but a more kinder and understanding Sua (i.e. a lower maintenance). SJ likes the excitement Sua brings to his life, but he also wants JY's low-maintenance appeal. So essentially we are looking at the pros and cons of choosing between a high-maintenance and low-maintenance girl.

Guest damifino

but if SJ is not affectionate or considerate.. then how does he express his feelings? By being frustrated? IF there is no way to express his feelings of pure love.. then how will the audience know for sure if it's love?

What I meant about the development between SJ and JA was that whereas for SJ and JY we see the scenes of dating and "escaping to the beach for a day" and there are a few flashbacks of sweet times, we don't get that with SJa nd SA. Even before marriage, she pursued him in a manipulative way, and they had few, if any dates.. etc.. so it's hard for me to see how SJ might like SA, given that he has so many more fond memories with JY, and he had .. honestly just met SA and knows she's not only inconsiderate (putting aside the argument of whether or not JY is considerate or complacent, SA for sure is inconsiderate for stealing boyfriends, doing whatever she wants.. in a way she's a lot like SJ) but also arrogant and self-centered.

And of course.. it is hard to like someone like SA (for reasons, see above) and I'm not sure frustration is an ultimate result of love... after all his father is also frustrated by SA for somewhat the same reason.. because his wife is somewaht of a doormat... at least she is very afraid to voice her feelings while SA isn't.. but that doesn't necessarily mean his father loves SA

Not all Korean men are like BH who wears his heart on a sleeve and has to be flashy with displays of affection. More men are actually like SJ, the silent brooding type who keeps his emotions inside. It's up to the viewer to decipher from his actions. And I don't recall reading in his interview that he was madly in love with SA, just that he isn't in love with JY anymore (if he ever was to begin with). SJ always seemed to put his personal life secondary in his life and now he actually has to think about it and it has become his primary concern so that could be a sign.

As for scenes of them dating, they dated for 5+ years and all we heard was that JY waited and waited and waited with one flashback of him kissing her on the cheek before going into the army. As for the beach for the day, it wasn't so much a date as SJ trying to resolve between his girlfriend of 5+ years and his ambition. As for why SJ would like SA other than her family's money, SA is a lot like SJ. That's why she is an even match for someone like SJ who would have continually walked all over JY had they gotten married. SA can give as much as she takes. For someone like SJ, frustration about someone is a sign that he actually cares about something. If he didn't care, he'd smirk and ignore as he has done so often in the beginning when he though BH and WJ were no match for him.

At this point SJ is very confused about his feelings. He longs for JY's familiarity and the ease of being with JY. But JY is clearly not what he needs in life. He needs someone like Sua, but a more kinder and understanding Sua (i.e. a lower maintenance). SJ likes the excitement Sua brings to his life, but he also wants JY's low-maintenance appeal. So essentially we are looking at the pros and cons of choosing between a high-maintenance and low-maintenance girl.

That's the way I see it too. It's not so much about the girl per se, as it is about the type of life the girl provides for him.

Guest Animefanzgirl

high Maintenance & low Maintenance...hmmmmmm makes them sound like cars. hmmmmmmmmmm <_<

Well in a sense he traded the old reliable car that he had for years and always got him where he was going for a new top-of the line expensive car that is expensive to repair and once it breaks down you have to spend a whole heap of money to fix...while old reliable you just do a tune-up and an oil change at home and its ready to go. Yup that sounds like SUA and JY. :lol: :lol :lol:

Guest dramaok

EP. 135 (Tuesday March 11, 08):

migo135avi000049883dr4.jpg

DP: hello.

mom: oh.. but why is inlaw miss here.. by chance.. the lady Baekho wanted to introduce to me was.. inlaw miss!!

DP: (slight smile and bow)

BH: mom. first let's eat yummy rib soup first since you must be hungry and we'll talk slowly as we have some tea afterwards.

mom: wait wait. i don't know how to accept this image right now and i don't even hear anything you're saying. (looking at DP) you two are really dating?

BH: yes i said..

mom: Baekho you be quiet. let me hear it from in-law misse's mouth.. are you two really dating?

DP: i'm sorry to startle you.

mom: does this make sense? does it?

just then Mrs. Na (JS) calls to meet with Mrs. Bong (DJ).

migo135avi000055221ci9.jpg

mom: my world.. your family doesn't know, right?

DP: no they don't.

mom: (heavy breathing) i have to get going since inlaw mrs. asked to see me.. so let's talk later on again after some thinking.

BH: but eat first.

mom: nevermind. you two eat. and let me tell you this since the air at home is heavy these days. for now let's just keep this among the three of us. (leaves)

migo135avi000152252ha5.jpg

BH: mom! you can't just leave like that. have some rib soup at least.

mom: is rib soup the issue right now? are you two out of your mind? how in the world.. ? (sees DP coming out) let's talk at home later.

migo135avi000197063ne0.jpg

DP: see i told you it's not time yet.

BH: but now or later the first reaction about us would be like that the same. the beginning is the tough part but now we just have to persuade her slowly.

DP: (sighs) how can you be so brash and make this kind of one-sided appointment all by yourself.

BH: eh? but you did fine coming out to see mom now what?

DP: then how can i just make an elder wait? at times like this i really dislike you (leaves)

BH: but i thought you were so pretty coming out to see mom like this..

DP: forget it. the talk of pretty isn't gonna work right now. oh but the day after tomorrow is the permanent employee exam you're doing good preparing for it, right?

BH: but look at how much weight i've lost i'm studying so hard.

DP: (firm voice) cut the act and you better do well on the test or else i will really dislike you a lot!

BH: gee but you're not giving any strength to a person who's suffering!

DP: but what are we gonna do.. we hadn't planned about this.

BH: what do you mean? we just gotta be brave now!

---

migo135avi000245078jc4.jpg

DJ: oh you've been really distressed lately..

JS: is it obvious?

DJ: a little.. but did you have lunch already?

JS: yup and you?

DJ: yup i'm coming from lunch.. with your daughter..

JS: with Danpoong? by chance was your son there too?

DJ: hm? yup.. i went to the company for my hunsband's errand and had lunch with Baekho but we ran into your daughter at the restaurant.

JS: by coicidence? really?

DJ: ahcham.. it's not like we don't know each other is it a big deal if we met not by chance?

JS: no it's not that... but your son and my daughter are already in a difficult position as in-laws but they keep hanging out together at work so you know it's not that great..

DJ: --

JS: but anyway.. what are we gonna do about the kids? does Soo-Ah really insist on divorce? Soo-Ah is one thing, but what about the elders? are they gonna sit still about it? is this something so easy?

DJ: that's why we are thinking of sending Soo-Ah to america at the aunt granny's for a while.

JS: really?

DJ: mother and i are telling her to do that so i think Soo-Ah will cave in too.

JS: really? it's for real right?

DJ: so you work on your son. Soo-Ah is one thing but your son is also saying divorce.. how can that be.

JS: ok i'll be responsible for my son so please please help..

---

migo135avi000427494qg9.jpg

MS: what is this?

SJ: it's resignation letter.

MS: what? resignation letter? all the elders are trying to turn Soo-Ah's heart around but you're doing this brash thing. do you intend to divorce?

SJ: i will finish the work i'm working on right now before i leave. i'm sorry.

---

migo135avi000475308wa9.jpg

mom: Seon-Jae, Soo-AH will be going to her aunt granny's place in America to get some fresh air and settle her heart.. so you just work on doing well at work.

SJ: mother did you go to the inlaw home again?

mom: no i just met with your mother in law to talk. Seon-Jae.. beg before Soo-AH leaves.. Beg no matter what so she can turn around.

SJ: mother i'm busy so i'll talk to you later then. (hangs up)

---

migo135avi000557090ip5.jpg

Seo Ju-Kyeong has been transferred to their Pusan branch. JK walks out, and Yoon is really upset and asks BH if he's the one who arranged for this and BH is shocked. Yoon runs out too and Ko finally figures out Yoon is smitten by JK.

---

mom tells DP the false'good news' that SA is going to america thus her and SJ's marriage might still be salvageable after some break..

migo135avi000690056sy7.jpg

mom: but did you have lunch with Dongji?

DP: who?

mom: inlaw mrs.! Baekho's mom! did you really run into her or were you and Baekho going around stuck together again?

DP: gee mom.. stuck together?

mom: you're a unwed maiden it doesn't look good if you keep doing that so just remember it!

DP: okay okay mom..

---

migo135avi000729796fp5.jpg

granny: did you think about it? going to auntie granny's in america?

SA: granny stop rushing me i'm thinking about it.

granny: i'm asking you to make up your mind soon.

SA: okay i got it..

migo135avi000761094qe4.jpg

MS: son in law Na turned in his resignation today.

SA: Seon-Jae ssi quit?

Granny: he's made up his mind to divorce. what are you gonna do now?

SA: what do you mean what? it's a good thing then..

---

Mrs. Na tells Mr. Na about SA going to America...

migo135avi000869536gj3.jpg

dad: i guess in law mister took my plead to heart when i went to see him.

mom: you met with in law mister?

dad: hm? oh i went to see him at his company..

DP: you came to our company? you should've called me.

dad: well it's not over something great.

mom: that Seon-Jae boy.. see when he gets in making his dad do this...

dad: don't overreact. it was good to say hi to him too anyway..

mom: oh here this is what you like why don't you eat it (puts plate close to him)

dad: hah..

mom: why?

dad: ppl need to know how cute our Lee Jong-Soon ssi is...

mom: well i've always been cute.. hehee..

DP: you two both are cute as i see it. hehehee..

migo135avi000900233qu8.jpg

BH textmessages DP to call him ASAP. DP tells her mom it's her colleague calling.

DP: what is this.. so he wants to hear by voice huh? i can't let that happen today..

BH textmessages again and says it's really urgent and asks if he can call instead then.

migo135avi000933400hg8.jpg

migo135avi000957524wy0.jpg

DP: it's me. urgent? what is it?

BH: do you know about your brother?

DP: my brother? about divorce?

BH: i think you don't.. your brother turned in a resignation letter today.

DP: what? my brother turned in regisnation letter today?

BH: i just found out now too... i thought you better know.. then see you tomorrow..

---

migo135avi000975475wj2.jpg

mom: Baekho are you sure you are dating Danpoong? aren't you just close?

BH: why? can't i date her?

mom: do you think that makes sense? you two are in-laws.

BH: mom.. but that's not a reason.. we're not 100% in-law anyway and i'm not real brother of Soo-Ah.

mom: what to do.. things are a wreck with Soo-Ah and son in law Na as is.. listen to me clearly.. i'll tell in law miss too.. but you two remain good friends only, okay?

BH: mom.. Danpoong ssi and i really love each other..

mom: just listen to your mom! (leaves)

---

migo135avi001037137am4.jpg

Mrs. Na serves rice punch to Mr. Na and he's enjoying it but DP comes w/ the news.

DP: dad, mom, don't be startled.

dad: what is it?

DP: brother turned in his resignation letter today at work.

mom: what?!!

---

migo135avi001106473pw2.jpg

SA: gee.. how can he quit first? speechless.. what is this? does he really want to end with me then? (calls SJ) what! he's not even gonna answer now! (throws phone)..

---

migo135avi001181081wa7.jpg

Miae shows GJ and the Hwang's the family picture of her, DH and Chan.

MA says she's giving up on getting back together with DH now since it hurts her pride but she wants to raise Chan.

migo135avi001261795os5.jpg

MA: chan-ah! from now you're living here w/ mom, okay?

Chan: no. i'm gonna live w/ dad.

MA: then what about mom.

Chan: and mom too.

GJ: oh poor little thing.. he must want to live with both his parents.. but why wouldn't he....

---

migo135avi001296496sq3.jpg

DJ: i talked to Chanee's mother earlier and she seems to want to raise Chanee..

DH: no way.

DJ: but she's a mother too. if you remarry it might be better for Chanee and for you to have Chanee's mother raise him.

BH: ehh.. mom i don't think it's right to take Chanee's dad away from him.

DJ: who said i didn't know? that's why i said to get back together with Chanee's mom! since you insist on marrying Ssonia i'm saying this.. isn't it better for a child to be raised by his mother instead in many ways?

DH: sis, not over my death. i'm not giving Chanee away no matter what!

DJ: why can't he be realistic at all.. you two are the same! (leaves)

DH: oh? what did you do?

BH: it's nothing so you just do a good job..

---

next day..

migo135avi001406506uj7.jpg

Yoon: Seo Ju-Kyeong, are you really gonna go?

Seo: why are you making me down. it's just for 1 year. then i'll be back.

Yoon: but why are you packing so early.

Seo: i'm leaving anyway isn't it better to leave sooner for everyone?

Ko: Seo Ju-Kyeong i'm so sad...

Seo: me too.

Yoon: (grabs Seo's hand) i'll go visit you in Pusan.

Seo: (shakes hand off) forget it.. everyone be healthy!

BH: Senior Seo.. thank you for everything..

DP: (runs in) here.. for you.. it takes a while to get there so i just got a little something for you to snack on..

Seo: when i get back in a year, if Baekho ssi is still unmarried, then i will ceratinly make him my man then, so be prepared!

Ko: i'm asking cuz you're being strange lately but why are you so mean to teamlead?

Seo: ask her yourself later. i don't want to get involved in their issue anymore. but thanks for the chocolate.. don't come up ppl i hate lingering so let's just keep it simple here.. bye.

Yoon: i'll be back after seeing her off..

---

migo135avi001517550yj6.jpg

after not getting any sleep all night with Seonjae not home and not answering his phone,

Mrs. Na gets worried about Seon-Jae and wonders if he's with JY.

JY: hello?

JS: it's me, Seon-Jae's mother. oh you're at the hospital..

JY: yes. what is it?

JS: nothing.. oh.. but can you meet me?

migo135avi001562796tz1.jpg

JS: sit.. um.. did you meet our Seon-Jae yesterday or today?

JY: what?

JS: you don't look like you did.. but by chance do you know where Seon-Jae might go?

JY: what happened to oppa? did something happen?

JS: do you or not?

JY: --

JS: i'm gonna die because of you, miss.. i don't know what kind of curse this is... our Seon-Jae is about to be divorced because of you..

JS: what woman would accept her husband helping his ex-girlfriend because the ex's family is in trouble? right?

JS: of course, our Seon-Jae did it on his own accord in secret.. but if you were living well why would he be concerned?

JY: ---

JS: miss, you don't wish for our Seon-Jae to divorce either, right? last time your aunt said you were gonna marry, but it didn't go well? regardless, now you two are walking on parellel lines. you cannot see each other no matter what. that's why i'm saying this.. and that won't happen.. but if by chance he does come to see you, please send him away.. please i plead you..

---

migo135avi001694327oz8.jpg

SA keeps calling SJ but the call won't go through.. SA is about to call Mrs. Na but decides against it and goes to her married home instead..

migo135avi001754287xo3.jpg

JS: omo Soo-AH..

SA: mother..

JS: what are you doing here..

SA: mother.. did you mock me a lot..

JS: yeah i did! how can you do that? it's one thing with Seon-Jae, but how i treated you well and you didn't even call?

SA: sorry mother.. that's why i came like this.

JS: so did you have a change of heart then?

SA: --

JS: i got it.. so let's go sit.. why are you being so extreme.. there's a limit you can go when you peg your husband. do you know about Seon-Jae resigning?

SA: (nods) i do.

JS: Seon-Jae is the type who follows through when he decides on something. it looks like he's prepared for divorce what are we gonna do now?

SA: i'm not scared. i'm gonna divorce.

JS: i don't know what to do with you. i can't get ahold of Seon-Jae since yesterday.

SA: Seon-Jae ssi didn't come home last night? where did he sleep then?

JS: his phone is off too.. oh.. what if something happens to Seon-Jae.. huh?

SA: this is all due to Seon-Jae ssi and that woman, why are you keep treating me this way mother.. but i'm a victim! do you think i really want to divorce? what do you wish me to do then!

---

migo135avi001837037ep2.jpg

JY tries to call SJ too but phone is still off.. then suddenly she remembers about going to the beach w/ him and rushes to get into a cab...

at the beach...

migo135avi001898698yh0.jpg

SJ talks to a Mr. Chen, an investor and tells him he's gonna pull himself out from the project at hand..

migo135avi001933800sd5.jpg

then Mr. Bong gets alerted that the investor is suddenly pulling out. Mr. Bong tells his driver to turn the car around to go back to Bonjour..

---

SA: "is she w/ that girl!!"

migo135avi001977477bk8.jpg

SA goes to pet clinic and asks where JY is. Eul-Soo is on the phone w/ aunt and tells the aunt JY went out to see someone.

SA demands to know who JY is meeting and what JY's number is but ES tells her to leave instead..

meanwhile at the beach.. JY finally finds SJ..

migo135avi002051885ug5.jpg

migo135avi002070303wc4.jpg

====================

Guest dramaok

thank you! what happened in the preview!!??!

no new preview video.

but the text from migo homepage...

선재의 차에서 내리는 지영을 본 수아는 지영의 뺨을 때리고, 이혼 못한다며 소리친다. 한편 단풍의 집 앞에서 백호는 단풍에게 뽀뽀를 하려고 천천히 다가가는데...

Soo-Ah sees Ji-Yeong coming out of Seon-Jae's car, and Soo-Ah slaps Ji-Yeong on the cheek, and shouts she won't divorce.

Meanwhile infront of Danpoong's home, Baekho leans toward Danpoong slowly in order to kiss her, however...

no new preview video.

선재의 차에서 내리는 지영을 본 수아는 지영의 뺨을 때리고, 이혼 못한다며 소리친다. 한편 단풍의 집 앞에서 백호는 단풍에게 뽀뽀를 하려고 천천히 다가가는데...

Soo-Ah sees Ji-Yeong coming out of Seon-Jae's car, and Soo-Ah slaps Ji-Yeong on the cheek, and shouts she won't divorce.

Meanwhile infront of Danpoong's home, Baekho leans toward Danpoong slowly in order to kiss her, however...

Please tell me that tehre were hints that JY finally snaps and backhands the pinkberry....

Guest warrhero

Warrhero--that's exactly what I said several pages back--there a reason they put the drama in for the story within the story effect. I think JY will turn SJ down--he'll go drinking--get sick, find he has some cancer and die after he reconciles with SA and JY forgives him--that's where it is headed, I think.

you did? I must have missed it, I don't read this topic everyday so sometimes I miss some pages

Not me... I won't feel bad for him. You reap what you sow in this world and the emotional pain that he has caused to so many people in so many families is hardly covered by him dying. Personally, I would rather see him live and suffer, but if he dies, so be it.

yeah I feel bad for the people who suffered by SJ actions too but I think SJ suffered along the way too, it's not like it was all play and games for SJ either

plus cmon his sin is not that bad of a sin to not be redeemed by death, I mean he just dumped a silly girl. people do it all the time

I do not think so and I hope not.

SJ, for all the bad things he did and all the suffer he had caused, does not deserve to die.

If he does, that message would not be right.

Actually, while reading the manwa (the screen shots and spoilers), I like the fact he had found a backbone and stood up against SA.

He must have realized there is no point in keeping this marriage since SA will always accusing him wanting Bonjour.

The best thing could have happened to him is get on with divorce and build his own career from scratch.

Will he drink and ruin his health and find he has cancer?

If he did, I will be very disappointed with the writer.

I say the same thing I said to damifino let's be realistic, SJ sin is not that bad of a sin so to deserve life long punishment, at least that's what I think

plus I would like to see SA become more mature and what better way other than to kill SJ because at this phase, SA is going to become just like her grandma or worse when she grows older. for some reason I'm more interested in watching SA become a descent human being than watching SJ get punished, maybe bc I'm a guy :sweatingbullets:

I can understand girls being more concerned about seeing SJ get punished since you would relate to JY or maybe SJ reaminds you of a past boyfriend lol just kidding there :lol:

Guest damifino

yeah I feel bad for the people who suffered by SJ actions too but I think SJ suffered along the way too, it's not like it was all play and games for SJ either

plus cmon his sin is not that bad of a sin to not be redeemed by death, I mean he just dumped a silly girl. people do it all the time

I say the same thing I said to damifino let's be realistic, SJ sin is not that bad of a sin so to deserve life long punishment, at least that's what I think

plus I would like to see SA become more mature and what better way other than to kill SJ because at this phase, SA is going to become just like her grandma or worse when she grows older. for some reason I'm more interested in watching SA become a descent human being than watching SJ get punished, maybe bc I'm a guy :sweatingbullets:

I can understand girls being more concerned about seeing SJ get punished since you would relate to JY or maybe SJ reaminds you of a past boyfriend lol just kidding there :lol:

Who cares if he dumped JY. They were never well suited for one another. Better they brake up then than later. What is a sin is his CONTINUED toying with people's emotions AFTER he got married. As long as he continues to cause pain to others, he deserves to be punished.

Guest jerrybabie26

no new preview video.

this is becoming so redundant... seriously, JY must be sick in the head.

Guest kauaisurfer

Who cares if he dumped JY. They were never well suited for one another. Better they brake up then than later. What is a sin is his CONTINUED toying with people's emotions AFTER he got married. As long as he continues to cause pain to others, he deserves to be punished.

We both Agree...110%.

Archived