[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Everyone insight is really good. However when it comes to Dh and BH I lost significant repect for them in the beggining episodes.

I lost repect for DH when he was raising his son in the street and making Chanee into a beggar. To me there was no reason, other than his false pride, for him to do that. To protect his child he should have immediately went to his sister instead of leaving his son open and unprotected in the sunans.

Regarding BH, my opinion is somewhat like Mrs. Na except I leave pleanty of room for BH to makeup for his past behavior. But yeah, I disprespect a child who steals from their mother, especially a man child who has become a man. He should have been pushing his mother up not pulling her down. So yeah, I'm still dissappointed in BH but when 'he' proves himself there will be reconcilation. At the moment he is pulling himself. Once he completes his course of actions he will gain respect to help wipe out the disrespect.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest merela

credit to jihyeifensi and ppxtv.cn

also kate

DP and BH in shooting

61_11743_8677e75aec02676.jpg

These series of photos were taken at an amusement park. They look like a date scene. I have always admired these K-drama producers and directors who take their crew out into the crowd to film a few scenes. Imagine the crowd and noise/sound control necessary to do a scene. It's a miracle that they can get any scenes shot.

Guest bm05om

Ep.135 preview:

선재는 만수에게 사직서를 내밀고 수아는 선재와 연락이 되지 않자 동물병원을 찾아간다. 그 시각 지영은 선재를 찾아 헤매이다 바닷가에서 선재를 발견하는

(the text previews are becoming shorter and shorter :sweatingbullets: )

1351ku5.jpg1352ou0.jpg

1354rv9.jpg1355lo2.jpg

1357tl6.jpg1358hl4.jpg

1359ao1.jpg13510xn8.jpg

SJ tells JY "Let's start over again"..

13510buk1.jpg13511vf8.jpg

13512lz8.jpg13514qo6.jpg

Btw, we'll miss you, bm.

ke2,I've a feeling I'm going to miss out on a few pivotal moments that will happen in the drama beginning tomorrow,and I'm also going to miss out on the fun of sharing it with you guys. :( I've no idea when I'll be back here again,so everybody please enjoy watching MiGo on my behalf.^^

These series of photos were taken at an amusement park. They look like a date scene. I have always admired these K-drama producers and directors who take their crew out into the crowd to film a few scenes. Imagine the crowd and noise/sound control necessary to do a scene. It's a miracle that they can get any scenes shot.

Yeah,it was at Lotte World and the next day there were a lot of "eyewitness account" popping up everywhere about DanBaek's "date scene" on the Net. :)

KJS & YIY @ 'Humming' VIP Premiere - KBS Ent. Relay/ETN En.U - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qt_Xdhgav8

ucvi7435473jgfqb8.jpgdfgjf368j3bz5.jpg

dfgdh85365asjx5.jpgliukh2573dhytmg6.jpg

Apparently many of the MiGo cast were in attendance at the premiere,including JDH(SJ),LYE(JY),KCW(DH) and also Go MiSook actress and Yoondaeri actor;it's cool that they came out together to support their castmate.In the clips KJS talks about wanting to watch HJH/LCH's kiss scene in the movie as they havent done one yet for MiGo, and when asked abt whether he thinks the HJH/LCH couple looks good together, KJS answered laughingly that he thinks HJH looks good with himself too..lol.And later after the screening ended KJS says that the kiss scene in the movie was well-done and beautiful,and leaves a message for HJH that he hopes their kiss scene in the drama will turn out to be as beautiful as well. :)

Till I see you guys again..take care.^^

I'm a little annoyed with JY for the past few eps, when she broken up with SJ, I hope a nice guy will come to her, but if she comes back to SJ, she deserves it, what the hell is going on? SJ, that jerk, day by day he becomes more disgusting, what's up with fooling your gf, got married, divorces and wants to get back with ex-gf again :crazy:

now I think SJ deserves to be alone in his whole life, he's selfish, ridiculous :crazy:

Guest dramaok

EP. 134 (Monday March 10, 08):

migo134avi000031798tz8.jpg

SJ: fine let us divorce then!

SA: (!) if you had been like this from the beginning we didn't need to come here.

SJ: then see you at the courthouse when the papers are prepared (goes in car and leaves SA behind)

migo134avi000055255ec2.jpg

SA: omo did that man just leave me here and take off? so he doesn't even want to sit in the same car w/ me now that it's over, is that it! i don't want to sit in the same car eitehr!!.. but still.. how can he...

--

folks are down cuz the product didn't receive good response..

migo134avi000082849oe5.jpg

BH: it's only been one day. in my opinion this will surely take off big! so everyone! aja! fighting!

DP: yes. let's all have hope like Kang Baekho says. tomorrow might be much better!..

Yoon suggests they should all go have a drink but DP and BH say they each have things at home to work out.. then Ko withdraws too and Seo says she's in no mood to drink with Yoon alone.

--

migo134avi000196963bu7.jpg

SA: oh isn't it Baekho?

BH: yup. i'm Baekho.. i guess you're well enough to recognize me still. let's go in hurry.

SA: forget it. who are you grabbing.

BH: gee do you think i wanted to but look at how you're about to fall. fine i won't grab you so hurry and come in..

SA: hey! Baekho!

BH :hey! are you gonna keep calling your older brother Baekho Baekho!

SA: wanna go have a drink somewhere...

BH: but look at how you're drunk already.. let's go in..

SA: fine you go in then. i'm gonna go have just one more drink somewhere first.

BH goes after her....

migo134avi000296095vg7.jpg

BH: heh~ why are you acting like a person going to a street bar for the first time.

SA: this is my first time coming to a place like this.

BH: impossible. really?!

SA: yup.

BH: wow.. that's astonishing.. how can a person be at that age without ever having been to a street bar? how will you live life without shedding some tears drinking soju at a place like this.. here! since we're here.. let's toast!

SA: (toasts)

BH: ah.. this is killer good.. here dip this intenstine in chili paste too it's really good..

SA: ---

BH: (feeds her) try this once.. here.. ahh..

SA: (eats then drinks)

BH: isn't it killer to eat it with soju like that? heh..

SA: (tearful) killer..

BH: western liquor and grape wine aren't the only alchohol i'm saying... hey! but what's wrong? is it too spicy?

SA: what i wanted.. what i wanted from him was this.. but why are you here infront of me, instead of Seon-Jae ssi..

BH: then call him and start now.

SA: are you teasing me right now? we're divorcing and what phone call?

migo134avi000324524pq3.jpg

BH: Soo-Ah as i see it you love that Na Seon-Jae guy.. why are you divorcing him if you love him. grab him and tell him you're not gonna divorce, instead of regretting later.

SA: no! i'm gonna divorce.. and make him regret til he dies about divorcing me.

migo134avi000391357wd2.jpg

BH: strange.. they're similar in stature but why is she so much heavier? our Danpoong ssi isn't so heavy.

SA: what did you say? our who?

BH: nevermind! just sleep... sleep well..

--

Bong home..

MS: today in law mister came to see me.

granny: he came to your company in person?

MS: yes he asked me to help in stopping the divorce.

granny: as if we wish for it.. he should've taught his son better. what horrible thing to do to linger over old girlfriend after getting married...

MS: how about sending Soo-Ah to America to aunt's place for a while.. to get some fresh air and change of scenary for a while..

granny: oh that is a good idea.... let's talk to Soo-AH soon..

BH comes in with SA on his back..

migo134avi000532064pv6.jpg

granny: omo how much did she drink to be carried in like that.. look how much you're sweating.

BH: i carried her from the main street.

granny: what? hurry and fetch him some water or else he will get ill all over..

DJ: yes.

granny: Baekho you worked hard today..

BH: no.. but i think Soo-Ah is suffering a lot in heart...

migo134avi000607340ty7.jpg

MS: you didn't meet son in law Na today?

SA: i did.

granny: oh good. so what did you talk about?

SA: son in law Na says to divorce too.

granny: what? is that the truth?

SA: so don't bring up Seon-Jae ssi infront of me from now on...

migo134avi000604770it6.jpg

BH: Soo-AH are you alright? want me to get you some honey water?

SA: forget it. don't act mighty.

migo134avi000656222zn6.jpg

DJ: don't be too upset. it's not a sure thing yet.

MS: i think it's my all fault.. and my fault that Soo-Ah is miserable. i thought she would live well since she was marrying someone she loved.. why didn't you tell me that son in law Na had a woman before they got married? i would've stopped the marriage had i known it..

DJ: what use is that thinking now? plus, i trust son in law Na. and he could have a girlfriend before marriage, right?

MS: i couldn't forget you after getting married. that's why i feel like i'm getting punished for it now..

---

at the Na's...

DP: new sister, did she ever call again since she left here?

mom: (sighs)

DP: omo. not even a call? isn't she too much?

mom: would she want to call after talking of divorce w/ your husband?

DP: husband is one thing but what about parents in law?

mom: see how you feel after you're married.. things don't go so easy..

migo134avi000797363uh6.jpg

SJ: we settled on divorce.

mom: Seonjae what talk is that? settled? no way! no way!

dad: stay still.. why? there's no other way? did you do your best?

SJ: yes.

dad: okay. then there's no other way.

migo134avi000790322dm5.jpg

mom: (shouting) what are you talking about honey!!. no way! divorce? divorce is no way!!!

---

migo134avi000849448hi4.jpg

DP: some barley too for you. i made it hot try it.

SJ: thanks. i'll drink it later.

DP: oppa. actually i'm not really fond of new sister, but for mom and dad's sake don't you think it's too brash? couldnt' you rethink it more?

SJ: let's talk about it some other time. i'm not in the mood.

DP: okay.. do you need anything else.

SJ: i'm fine so go to mom..

---

migo134avi000902234my0.jpg

mom: i mean.. couldn't he do that? did he drink tea or did he eat meal with Ji-Yeong? he just helped them because they were pitiful. it's because he is too kind. it's because he is too faint-hearted..

DP: mom.. let's stop...

mom: how much must he be suffering.. your pitiful brother...

DP: mom, the more you do this the more upset he would be.. mom.. let's go to bed.. close your eyes..

mom: but Danpoong.. what is this happening... impossible.

---

migo134avi000998597fc6.jpg

dad: so is he getting divorce because of helping us w/ the debt?

aunt: but that means we caused the divorce?

MA: gee sis, we didn't ask him. he did it himself.

GJ: so that Seon-Jae guy still loves Ji-Yeong.. isn't it true? i mean.. if he cared about his wife he wouldn't have done it..

MA: omo i hadn't thought of it that way.. how dare he still has feelings for our Ji-Yeong..

dad: don't mention any of this to Ji-Yeong.. she'll get upset over it.

MA: she already knows.

dad: what you already told her?

MA: no it just came up.. but really.. shouldn't she know it.. i mean you never know.. what if he gets a divorce and comes to her wanting to start over? it's better to get things straight now.

dad: stop! how dare you talk about starting over.

MA: i mean.. it's a possibility.. gee but what did i do wrong for you to get mad at me for!!

---

migo134avi001130896pe5.jpg

dad: Ji-Yeong ah.. i'm really fond of Woo-Jin..

JY: (!)

dad: first, i really like his big eyes.. that only tell the truth.. something about him makes me feel that no matter what happens he will always be at your side to protect you.. so i feel much strengthened in him.

JY: --

dad: thus, i wonder if i should marry you two off soon.. from what he says last time, he seems to want to marry you as soon as you're ready.

JY: dad.. i'm not yet ready..

dad: i know how you feel.. i have lived this long unable to forget your deceased mother.. but Ji-Yeong ah.. lately i feel regrettable about it.. had i let her go sooner i could've fulfilled the empty spot for you, of giving you a mother.. and someone to be at my side..

dad: i know you resemble me, and it takes a long time to get over someone once you're heart goes that way.. but i wish you weren't like that..

---

migo134avi001227492at3.jpg

BH: mom! your son's going to work!

mom: okay go well and be careful of cars.

BH: gee do you think i'm still a kid? careful of cars? hehe.. mom! i have someone i want to introduce you.. could you come by the company?

mom: who is it?

BH: just someone i think you might like..

mom: oh.. do you have a girlfriend?

BH: (nods)

mom: omo is that why you didn't go to the match date? then you should've told me..

BH: things weren't set yet back then so..

mom: ic.. but Baekho ya.. things are a little rough with Soo-Ah lately. could i meet her later? i want to meet her with a peaceful heart..

BH: okay then.. let's do it when you're at ease.. anytime, okay? i'm going then..

---

migo134avi001291923yn0.jpg

BH: Soo-Ah isn't someone who would easily show that side of her infront of me, so she must be suffering a lot.

DP: my brother's trying hard to look calm, but i think he's much tormented too..

BH: i really don't get it. why do they insist on separating when they're sad and aching over it? why not just deal with each other's shortcomings instead?

DP: but i think i can understand new sister's heart. i have been feeling this all along, which is that new sister really really loves brother.. so with that her feeling of betrayal must be really big.

BH: but i understand the betrayer. it's a woman he loved and seeing her suffering, i think i would've wanted to help too.

DP: omomo but that is not right to the woman he loves now. wouldn't she be really hurt over it?

BH: but is that something to get so hurt over? isn't it worse to pretend not know?

DP: omomo look what this ajussi is saying. one must be clear in action so that there's no misunderstanding. Baekho ssi, now that i think about it your empathy spreads quite wide.. gee that is certainly a worry..

BH: wait! why am i the target now! i didn't do anything...

migo134avi001375807ex0.jpg

JK: omo are you two having a love quarrel now? i'm stil upset over you two so if you're gonna quarrel go do it on the rooftop or somewhere not seen. oh.. and i wasn't gonna say this.. in addition, this time my mistake is in part the fault of you two too. how startled must i have been to make such mistake i don't usually make. gee this is really the shame of my life... (leaves)

BH and DP: (scoff and laugh)

---

migo134avi001495994my1.jpg

Miae says Chanee has a homework at school that requires family portrait, and Miae brings a camera and tells Sonia to take a snapshot for them.

migo134avi001579544ef1.jpg

DH scolds MA outside. Miae ends up beating him w/ her purse.

---

migo134avi001632330jj0.jpg

the new product, black bean porridge, looks to be a big success..

migo134avi001658323ro9.jpg

migo134avi001687385ta3.jpg

Seonjae pulls out his resignation letter from his desk.

he goes out and watches BH and WJ celebrating the success of the black bean porridge.

----

granny tells SA to spend some time in america at auntie granny's place. SA says she'll think about it.

then Mr. Bong calls home and asks Mrs. Dong to bring a document he forgot..

migo134avi001821553ek2.jpg

MS: sorry honey to make you come all the way here.. but this is really important..

DJ: it's alright.. (looks around)

MS: oh.. this is your first time here right? i should've shown you around a lot sooner...

DJ: it's okay..

MS then gets a call for important meeting and DJ is on her way out, and DJ asks MS to treat SJ well since SA may be okay again after spending some time in America..

migo134avi001932063nc0.jpg

BH: mom!!! ahehe..

DJ: i was just gonna hear your voice.. i don't need to meet..

BH: what nonsense.. you gotta have lunch with your son since you're here..

DJ: it's okay i'll eat at home.

BH: then your son's gonna starve is that what you what? there's a good rib soup place nearby here.. oh since you're here.. let's have lunch with her too.

DJ: who? the girl you mentioned this morning?

BH: yup.

DJ: then she works here too?

BH: yup. let me give her a call..

BH calls DP about having lunch w/ his mom.

migo134avi001988353on8.jpg

DP: are you nuts? so sudden like this.. plus i told you the timing isn't ripe..

BH: why not? this is a good chance to tell her naturally. plus i really wanted to introduce you to my mom.. so go to the rib soup place we go a lot, okay?

DP: omo. Baekho ssi.. !

migo134avi002040038xt5.jpg

BH: oh i guess she can't come because she's busy at work.. mom let's just you and me eat today then and i'll introduce you to her next time..

mom: yeah.. she must be caught off guard too.. but what kind of miss is she? how long have you two date? is she pretty? is she nice?

BH: oh one at a time.. but mom, what kind of woman would you want her to be?

mom: first, a girl my son likes, and a girl who likes my son.

BH: then she's perfect!.. let's order the yummy rib soup even though you're so curious.. oh but she's here! right here!

mom: (turns around and sees it's DP) !!!!

migo134avi002059524wq7.jpg

migo134avi002069400ub4.jpg

=============

Guest warrhero

yc630621, that was a good summary. I agree with most of your thoughts except the DH, MA, Sonia triangle. It seems that a lot of people find DH and Sonia's storyline boring but I think it's rather sweet. MA is very immature and provides a lot of comic relief, those fight scenes are so much fun! However, I think it's interesting that she is the most vocal and active in response to JY being dumped and treated badly by SA and co., but then turns around and treats Sonia badly once she finds out she is dating DH. Same device used with Mrs. Na, she is also very moved and upset by her tv drama where the bad guy dumps the good girl, both woman are upset by wrongdoing but cannot see that they themselves are doing wrong. I'm sure there will be a lesson in there for both women soon.

As a caveat, I am married and have a child and am Korean so understand the mentality of staying together for the children but don't think that is the best thing. Also as a mother I think what MA did was unforgiveable. I can see leaving her child if she thought there was no where to go but she has a brother, sister, and niece who love their nephew and would gladly take him in and for her to leave him and go on vacation is absolutely terrible. I think for MA, she needs to understand what it is to be a mother before she should find love for herself. Of course Chan loves her because he is young and I'm sure she does love him but she is not a good mother, forgetting to go to his school, using him to pressure DH (who she walked out on by the way) to reconcile, and let's not forget abandoning him in the first place.

As for Sonia and DH, I agree that DH was very immature but he wants to be a better father and person because Sonia made him realize that he cannot be so irresponsible. Thoughout the drama, you see him becoming more responsible and becoming more self-aware, I think his character has developed a lot in this drama. He isn't perfect but he realizes that he has to work harder to provide for the people that he loves and needs to move out of his sister's house and he is taking steps to that end. I don't think it's fair to say, get your affairs in order before you fall in love, no one can control who or when they love.

If Sonia is the person who made him want to be a better person and father than that is the basis of a solid relationship. Sonia is a kind person who genuinely cares for DH and Chan. She clearly values family and even when BH's mom told her not to continue seeing DH, she was respectful to her and took her advice in the spirit it was given.

I really like the DH, MA, and Sonia storyline as it raises interesting points about love and relationships. It's not the typical love triangle and I think in the end both DH and MA will become more mature and realize that even though they are not suited as a couple, they can get along because they both love their son. In this case I think Sonia seems more the role of the quiet, suffering, good girl who will do what's right which is interesting because she's the foreigner and MA is not...

I agree with the DH,Ma and Sonia story not being boring like most people here think, I think it addresses important real life problems like money, divorce and the responsibility of a having a child and I'm looking forward to how their story unfolds. about DH and MA staying together for the sake of chan alone I have mixed feelings, I remember learning that couples with kids that stay together only for the sake of the kids are in the long run worse for the kids because couples who don't love each other fight all the time and the kids who are caught in the middle are the one who suffer the most and seeing how DH and MA fight all the time I think its better for Chan if they stay separated rather then fight all the time in front of Chan.

also have any of you realized how the bad guy that left his girlfriend on the drama that Mrs.NA was watching end up dying?

I remember when SJ left JY Mrs.Na was watching the drama right when the character in the drama dumped his girlfriend

do you guys think that the character in the drama that Mrs. Na is watching reflects whats going to happen to SJ?

does that mean SJ is going to die? it will certainly make this drama alot more dramatic and it would be the ultimate way for SJ to redeem himself and not only that but I think that if he dies right when everyone is being mean to him then everyone will end up feeling bad for him even the watchers like us

Guest professor97

Warrhero--that's exactly what I said several pages back--there a reason they put the drama in for the story within the story effect. I think JY will turn SJ down--he'll go drinking--get sick, find he has some cancer and die after he reconciles with SA and JY forgives him--that's where it is headed, I think.

Guest damifino

does that mean SJ is going to die? it will certainly make this drama alot more dramatic and it would be the ultimate way for SJ to redeem himself and not only that but I think that if he dies right when everyone is being mean to him then everyone will end up feeling bad for him even the watchers like us

Not me... I won't feel bad for him. You reap what you sow in this world and the emotional pain that he has caused to so many people in so many families is hardly covered by him dying. Personally, I would rather see him live and suffer, but if he dies, so be it.

My thoughts are the drama represents the death of SJ's ambition and career not his physical death (at least that's what I hope).

About JY. I am glad to see her have lingering feeling (not to be confused with dormat feelings). When I first started watching Kdrama I thought all Korean had the internal ice maker installed next to their hearts so that whenever they ended a relationship they simply turn on the water and turn their hearts into ice. Then they and all those around them act as if the relationship never happened and no feeling remained. I use to be quite dumbfounded about this action. I now understand this is what they call a 'clean break' also today DP said something that reflects this attitude ...

BH: but i understand the betrayer. it's a woman he loved and seeing her suffering, i think i would've wanted to help too.

DP: omomo but that is not right to the woman he loves now. wouldn't she be really hurt over it?

BH: but is that something to get so hurt over? isn't it worse to pretend not know?

DP: omomo look what this ajussi is saying. one must be clear in action so that there's no misunderstanding. Baekho ssi, now that i think about it your empathy spreads quite wide.. gee that is certainly a worry..

BH: wait! why am i the target now! i didn't do anything...

So bottom line there's no ice maker just different rules governering their emotions and JY is just not good at following those rules. :sweatingbullets:

Guest damifino

^ That's not just a Korean thing, but a universal rule of breaking up. In general, when a relationship ends, a lot of folks want to appear to be the nice guy so they try to be friends with the people they broke up with. This is to make THEM feel better, not the person they broke up with. The best thing for the person who is broken up with is to be left alone without any contact whatsoever, until such a time when all the emotions and issues are settled. Every time there is continued interaction/connection, it will raise questions in one's mind about lingering feelings and the chances of getting back together. It's the whole going turkey thing. A break up can't be done little at a time, it has to be done at once and once it is done, a clean break must happen.

Guest merela

I agree, the best kind of breaking up is to break up completely--no contacts. The fact that JY and SJ's lives kept getting intermingled, whether intentional or unintentional, is preventing them from having a clean breakup. If I were SA, I would be pissed too. Mr. Bong had a clean, physical break from DJ, even though his heart has never left DJ. In SJ's case, he kept going back to JY one way or the other. Not a good thing for his wife.

Guest Cerise

EP. 134 (Monday March 10, 08):

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3649/mi...01130896pe5.jpg

dad: Ji-Yeong ah.. i'm really fond of Woo-Jin..

JY: (!)

dad: first, i really like his big eyes.. that only tell the truth.. something about him makes me feel that no matter what happens he will always be at your side to protect you.. so i feel much strengthened in him.

dad: thus, i wonder if i should marry you two off soon.. from what he says last time, he seems to want to marry you as soon as you're ready.

JY: dad.. i'm not yet ready..

dad: i know how you feel.. i have lived this long unable to forget your deceased mother.. but Ji-Yeong ah.. lately i feel regrettable about it.. had i let her go sooner i could've fulfilled the empty spot for you, of giving you a mother.. and someone to be at my side..

dad: i know you resemble me, and it takes a long time to get over someone once you're heart goes that way.. but i wish you weren't like that..

I like what JY's father said here. I saying was always 'like father, like son' but her 'like daughter'. Pushing JY to marry WJ is not the answer though; they may end up like SJ and SA. Only SJ was pushed but his greed for money. Poor father, he don't MA's prediction of SJ pursuing JY and wanting to be with her again, that he would ignore that JY's feeling. I can't wait to see and hear what she'll say to SJ after he would ask her to start over. SJ is just so selfish; he just wants to secure himself. Grrh, it makes me angry thinking that there are men like that in this world.

dramaok, thank you so much. :wub:

When Jo Dong-hyuk talked about his role in MiGO, he said that SJ doesn't love JY anymore. However, he does miss her as SA is unpredictable. So, I believe we can rule out SJ getting back together with JY. As to the MA/DL/Sonya triangle, I think thier scenes are necessary since this is such a long drama and the show would be so stagnant if it centres just on a few characters. IMO, it wouldn't be a solution for DL and MA to get back together solely for the sake of their son. It is obvious that DL now feels only contempt for MA - how could they not end up fighting? Will Chan be happy with his parents fighting all the time? It would be better for DL and MA to find their own happiness and share custody of Oh Chan. As to DL not being a good father, I think he did his best for Oh Chan. During the early part of his separation from MA, he was still trying to keep their divorce secret and hoping to persuade her to get back together. That's why he couldn't leave his son with his sister or MA's family. Without any money to rent a room, his only option was to leave Oh Chan at the sauna.

Guest damifino

^ And why was he penniless in the first place that he had to stay at the sauna with his son? Because he got all the money he and MA had swindled with one of his get-rich-quick schemes, which was the reason why him and MA lost the store that they owned and which is what caused MA to divorce him.

As for what DJ will do, I think she will be polite and listen to BH introduce DP and tell her how they are in love, but when DP is gone and she is alone with BH, she will hit him on his arm and yell at him, asking him what he was thinking :)

As for what DJ will do, I think she will be polite and listen to BH introduce DP and tell her how they are in love, but when DP is gone and she is alone with BH, she will hit him on his arm and yell at him, asking him what he was thinking :)

:P That's exactly what I'm thinking too... It's gonna quite hard for BH-DP getting DJ's approval for the beginning. I wonder why finally DP showed up? She disapproved showing up at first, didn't she?

Guest monoceros

When Jo Dong-hyuk talked about his role in MiGO, he said that SJ doesn't love JY anymore. However, he does miss her as SA is unpredictable. So, I believe we can rule out SJ getting back together with JY.

this is kind of annoying... why do we have to hear this explained by the actor? It's like they can't portray it accurately so they have the actors explain it as a BTS hint. But I mean... when have we seen SJ display love for SA? How is that even remotely... possible? We have, however, seen countless occasions of him clinging to JY, but few of him considering SA's feelings in comparison to JY's...

If I hadn't seen this piece of information, I would not have been able to guess that he liked SA at all (before the wedding, I thought they had a chance.. but now... with all the weird twists with JY... it's makes it seem like he's being punished for entering a loveless marriage when his heart is elsewhere... then again.. why should it be all bright and sunny skies for him

this is kind of annoying... why do we have to hear this explained by the actor? It's like they can't portray it accurately so they have the actors explain it as a BTS hint. But I mean... when have we seen SJ display love for SA? How is that even remotely... possible? We have, however, seen countless occasions of him clinging to JY, but few of him considering SA's feelings in comparison to JY's...

If I hadn't seen this piece of information, I would not have been able to guess that he liked SA at all (before the wedding, I thought they had a chance.. but now... with all the weird twists with JY... it's makes it seem like he's being punished for entering a loveless marriage when his heart is elsewhere... then again.. why should it be all bright and sunny skies for him

I am thinking the same thing!

JDH better get his act together.... literally!

I'm shocked that SJ doesn't love JY!!!!! Why don't I know this????? It's because SJ acts like he loves JY and JY only! I hope I don't have to go into a coma by JDH announcing that he loves SA! sheesh! :wacko:

Will DJ be considered just as greedy as Mrs. Na if she wants DP as her dil? :unsure:

Guest damifino

I don't understand why anyone is surprised at what the actor who plays SJ said regarding SJ's feelings for JY... that's always the impression I got from SJ towards JY. I thought the actor portrayed it accurately because that's what the script/dialogue seemed to indicate. SJ only wants to be back with JY, not because he loves her, but because he was comfortable with her due to the fact that she didn't cause any trouble for him. He only sought JY out when things at home and at work started going sour for him. He didn't give JY a second thought when things were going well for him at work and at home. The reason why SA frustrates SJ so much is that she can't be controlled like his past relationship and it's a new thing for him to actually THINK about someone other than himself. Just look at how he treated JY when they were still together when things at work were going badly due to the Russian pipelines... he totally ignored her and thought her a pest when she asked him how he was doing, which was fine because she took it without complaining, unlike SA.

Will DJ be considered just as greedy as Mrs. Na if she wants DP as her dil? :unsure:

Why would wanting DP as her daughter in law make DJ greedy? While DP has decent credentials as far as daughter in laws go, she doesn't come from a wealthy family or is she a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist or anything.

Guest monoceros

I don't understand why anyone is surprised at what the actor who plays SJ said regarding SJ's feelings for JY... that's always the impression I got from SJ towards JY. I thought the actor portrayed it accurately because that's what the script/dialogue seemed to indicate. SJ only wants to be back with JY, not because he loves her, but because he was comfortable with her due to the fact that she didn't cause any trouble for him. He only sought JY out when things at home and at work started going sour for him. He didn't give JY a second thought when things were going well for him at work and at home. The reason why SA frustrates SJ so much is that she can't be controlled like his past relationship and it's a new thing for him to actually THINK about someone other than himself. Just look at how he treated JY when they were still together when things at work were going badly due to the Russian pipelines... he totally ignored her and thought her a pest when she asked him how he was doing, which was fine because she took it without complaining, unlike SA.

that's true, but he also doesnt' give any thought to how his actions might exacerbate the situation at home. Not only that but... a lot of the problems had to do with his keeping secret souvenirs of his ex's. And honestly... since he got married with SA, it's really not like he's been affectionate.. at least nothing of the sort has been revealed on screen. I mean.. he left her on their honeymoon.... i don't really see him responding to SA's affections... or even interacting with her at all... Taken at a completely superficial level (and how many audiences really analyze like we do?) the natural deduction when a newlywed couple is split up because the husband believes that business matters are more important than his honeymoon with his wife is that... their relationship is really shaky. And there's the WJ part.. he's willing to risk his career to ruin his ex's love life (that hardly exists) and last but not least.. who can ignore that line that SA keeps thinking of? "Would you hate me if I married you for money?" <-- something of that connotation.

and honestly... JY is more complacent than SA, but maybe just because she trusts more, and is more considerate. Not everything is about her, and she understands that everyone gets moody when they're in trouble... The example about ignoring JY during the Russian pipelines contradicts the line saying that he only goes to JY when he's in trouble.

I actually think, it can be taken another way. He goes to SA when there's problems at work and his life is unstable, and then shifts to JY when all is "well".

I don't think it's the actors fault that some (myself.. and perhaps others) don't see the plot of the story exactly as he imagined it. I think it might be the scriptwriter's fault or something... So few scenes have developed the love (without the extrinsic motivation of money and materialistic objects) of SA and SJ, that it seems more convincing that SJ has lingering feelings for JY than to say SJ is gradually growing to love SA.

Archived