[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

- WJ picked up the pearls that were scattered on the floor, and several people who saw the incident helped him picking up the pearls (very nice scene)

a second round match between DP and JS, anyone? or JS and granny witch? which do you fancy?

WJ and those who witness the incident picked up all the pearls. My initial reaction was WHAT! That girl don't even have sense enough to pick up the pieces to her life!!!!! What the h! She went on the side and sat on the couch to cry!!!!.... But then.... I thought about it a little more....

Sometimes we are unable to help ourselves but through mercy and grace those around us may help us to pick up the pieces of our lives and make a new strand of pearls. So yeah, thank goodness for the goodness of others in the time of need. :sweatingbullets:

I want to see a match between JS and granny :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their pose and body language in the pic is

just heavenly,honestly they have to be included in the list of the best-matched onscreen couples ever..very lovely.

:) But it pains me to see HJH looking tired in the pic :tears: ,and her makeup didnt help either;recent events with LDG's brother has taken it's toll on her..and to think she has to be filming all the most loveydovey scenes while she's going through this hard time :( ,himnaeseyo Han Ji-Hye-ssi!!Aja!

Yeah, I noticed it too. She looks haggard and looks like she cried a lot. She was afterall close to Lee Dong Gun's family. But I salute her for trying to be professional.

just heavenly,honestly they have to be included in the list of the best-matched onscreen couples ever..very lovely.

:) But it pains me to see HJH looking tired in the pic :tears: ,and her makeup didnt help either;recent events with LDG's brother has taken it's toll on her..and to think she has to be filming all the most loveydovey scenes while she's going through this hard time :( ,himnaeseyo Han Ji-Hye-ssi!!Aja!

thank you bm with all the spoiler sand caps, appreciate your great work.

it does hurt to see HJH while mourning from the dealth of LDG's brother but still has to act normal on screen, it must be very painful., hope the producer will give her time off to the funeral.

Guest bm05om

Yeah,hongkong girl I hope so too..she was seen crying recently,it must be absolutely tough for her and since they're shooting non-stop nowadays, hopefully through her acting she can take that opportunity to just lose herself in her character and forget everything for a while,seeing as it's what required off her at the moment,and she has always been the consummate pro.have strength JiHye-ssi!And I think KJS's working extra hard to provide the cheery warmth that their scenes together need right now,so to both of the wonderful DanBaek actors,Han JiHye and Kim JiSeok..aja! :)

WJ and those who witness the incident picked up all the pearls. My initial reaction was WHAT! That girl don't even have sense enough to pick up the pieces to her life!!!!! What the h! She went on the side and sat on the couch to cry!!!!.... But then.... I thought about it a little more....

Speaking of the "picking up the pearls" scene,a fan with very sharp eyes spotted

an extra who appeared to be helping WJ in the scene where he's picking up the scattered stuffs,but since the timing was already off,this particular extra backed out off the way instead of returning the pearl he picked up to WJ..

:lol: ..

..here's the clip.

Guest malen18

Sometimes we are unable to help ourselves but through mercy and grace those around us may help us to pick up the pieces of our lives and make a new strand of pearls. So yeah, thank goodness for the goodness of others in the time of need. :sweatingbullets:

very well said, gerryg. :)

I am enjoying all the spoilers/summaries/caps compiled and composed by dramaok, sm05om, gerryg and drolfxil, also to cococrust for the c-sub, you all done a great job making this thread so enjoyable.

Also I like professor97's comment in "Post 2644", I can see the point of her analyses.

PD - Lee Deok Geon also produced " Bizarre Bunch" aka "Peculiar Women Peculiar Men" I love that drama a lot and now he is producing this drama, no wonder I am enjoying so much.

I just love the cutie lovely-dovery DanBaek couple,

This is what I want to see :)

- DP and BH's happy married life together and with kids ....

- SJ's wrong deed soon will discover by MS and he will get kick out from the company

- BH successd at work (CEO of the company :) )

- DP's mom will love and accept BH is one heck of a good guy

- witch granny realize and regret her wicked attitude towards BH and her daughter in law

- JY realize the true love of WJ and forget SJ completely

- SJ divorce SA

- SA will go to America

Once again thank you all the contributors for the hard work.

Guest teekay

okay iam debating whether to watch this drama or not .... can someone tell me from scale 1 to 10 how great is this drama?

Guest dramaok

EP. 145 (tuesday.march.25.08):

migo145avi000023156nd9.jpg

JY: what the heck are you doing? arg! why are you doing this!

SA: why? can you still say that looking at this necklace?!

SJ: Soo-Ah ssi what did you do? are you crazy?

SA: yeah! i've gone crazy! you two make me crazy! (leaves)

JY: why are you two doing this to me really? how long will you do this until!!

SJ leaves and WJ comes, shocked and asking if SJ and SA were the ones who broke the necklace, but JY grabs WJ from going after them.

migo145avi000059592ql8.jpg

JY: just pretend you don't know.. i plead you..

WJ: i got it. i got it, so go sit over there.. hurry...

WJ starts to pick up the scattered pearls and onlookers start helping him as well, as JY sits on the couch nearby traumatized.

migo145avi000122689az0.jpg

SA: let go why don't you!

SJ: explain why you did that!

SA: why should i?

SJ: i told you! tell me why you did this. then i'll let you go wherever it is you want to go.

SA: you are really mean.. you know full well why i'm like this why do you insist on me saying it.

SJ: (shouting) i don't know why. so speak!

SA: you see that girl in secret behind me, and you buy her presents in secret... and you don't even look at me straight but you do it all to her!

SJ: Soo-Ah ssi how long are you gonna do this. what did i do wrong?

SA: that's necklace.. isn't it?

SJ: necklace?

SA: (leaves)

meanwhile....

migo145avi000294694vi6.jpg

BH: it was hard on you a lot today, wasn't it?

DP: why.? do you think i was really tensed?

BH: mmm. since it was before the elders, i thought you might be so.

DP: i was a little nervous, but not enough to be so tense.. mother was so nice to me she felt like my own... and the president..

BH: !

DP: ah.. it's father now... hehe.. father is someone i've always respected... and granny is a little scary but it was still fine.

BH: oh.. goody since my family scored a lotta points w/ you..

DP: heh.. acham. father mentioned about apartment earlier, but let's not burden the elders senselessly.

BH: --

DP: this might sound a little corny, but i really don't mind starting out in a small room as long as it's with you.

BH: (touched and grabs her hand) you probably felt this today, but i am not a grandson acknowledged by granny. and in the future, i might continue to show you my foolish side.

DP: but i don't like seeing your foolish side.

DP: let's work hard together then! you work on becoming a grandson who is loved and i work on getting to be a granddaughter who is loved! wait a minute.. should we come up with a marketing plan to earn granny's love or something?

BH: hehe..

inside, Granny, Mansu and Dongji chat:

G: 32 pyong apt! do you think that's the name of a store or something for you to be buying it like that!

MS: my son is getting married.. how can i just send him like that.. and it's not like i don't have the money.

G: what? son? your real daughter! Soo-Ah! you didn't even do that for her, and you want to do this for him?

MS: --

G: where does Soo-Ah live right now? in her inlaw home... in a tiny room the size of a nose! oh right! her dad never went there to see it once so i guess he wouldn't know... my poor Soo-Ah who will think of her when i die..

MS: mother.. it wasn't that i didn't want to get her a home it was because the inlaws insisted on her living there for a year then move out.

G: then tell Baekho and Danpoong to come live here for a year too! yup! that's settled then! why are you looking so surprised? let them live here for a year and pack their bags and move out in a year with their own money they saved up.

migo145avi000422088df5.jpg

DJ: i think this room is too small.

BH: nah.. me, uncle, and chanee the three of us lived here together.. as long as Danpoong ssi is okay with it it's fine for me.. and on top of that i can live w/ you still.

DJ: --

BH: Danpoong ssi doesn't want a big house. she'd rather we start out in a small room together.

DJ: gee... you really don't know a woman's heart... as newlyweds, is living by yourselves in a small room outside the same as living in a room under the same house with parents and grandma inlaw?

DJ: and even if Danpoong is okay with it her mother wouldn't approve of it.

BH: but she already approved our marriage. mom, let me go talk to her tomorrow.

DJ: okay.. but respect Danpoong's opinion. but anyway, has your uncle called or anything to say he got a room or not?

BH: nope.

DJ: i worry more about your uncle than you...

--

migo145avi000546445sg9.jpg

DP: mom, are you sick?

GT: her head hurts. your mom's headache is all your fault (wink).

DP: mom.. sorry..

GT: how did it go?

DP: it went well. i had a good meal there and mother, father, granny they were all kind to me.

GT: really?

JS: gee.. mother, father, granny? unbelievable! is it so easy for you to say mother and father?

GT: cham cham! you make a big deal out of nothing! you already approved do it graciously.

JS: i never approved. they don't listen to me, so i'm just letting them do whatever they want.

DP: mom. don't be mad anymore.. if you do this my heart aches.

JS: your heart aches? oh don't lie. you wouldn't do this if your heart really ached.

GT: now now you two are at it again.. stop. Danpoong, did they say anything else.

DP: nothing much.. but that we should find a date soon, and also they mentioned about where Baekho ssi and i'd be living.

JS: oh? what?

DP: i told them i don't want to burden them so we will just rent a small room by ourselves to begin.

JS: what?! Danpooong are you a dummy? newlywed home is the groom's side's responsibility why did you say such a thing? don't get involved in that anymore and let the elders take care of it. got it?

DP: mom!

migo145avi000649582ot3.jpg

SA comes in kinda drunk and JS asks where SJ is, but SA says she doesn't know and she shouldn't ask her about SJ anymore.

SA goes to the room and calls SJ who is at work and SJ sees it's SA calling, and pulls out the battery turning off his phone.

--

migo145avi000710242dx9.jpg

WJ: we're here already... you should go in.

JY: i'm sorry, Seonbae.. it was a present from you.

WJ: why are you sorry? don't worry about me. it's not your fault.. but give me that necklace i'll see if it can be fixed.

JY: no i'll do it.

WJ: no you don't know where i bought it.. give it me i'll take care of it.

JY: (gives it to WJ)

WJ: just think of it as we were playing sports and a ball knocked you.. forget about it, okay?

JY: okay.

WJ: go in.

JY: no you first. i'm already here.

WJ: go in..

JY: okay.. bye..

JY goes in and MA notices JY's necklace missing and JY says the chain broke at the musical cuz there were a lotta ppl and someone's finger got caught in it but WJ will have it repaired.

--

NEXT morning.

migo145avi000903369qu3.jpgmigo145avi000908974mu0.jpg

GT: but do you really intend to start out in a small room by yourselves?

DP: yes. we want to try w/ our strength, and if it's too hard then we'll ask for help then.

GT: good. our Danpoong is surely my daughter!!

migo145avi000946679ed1.jpg

SA: what! can't you just leave me alone.

JS: did you two fight again? what happened this time for Seon-Jae to not come home?

SA: how should i know? ask him yourself!

JS: how long are you two gonna keep this up! you're not my children you're my foes!

--

migo145avi001038937fc2.jpg

at breakfast granny mentions again BH and DP should live w/ them for a year just like SA and SJ are doing over there. MS tells BH to talk to DP about it first and see what she thinks.

Granny: if you can't talk her into it i'll do it, so do a good job at it.

Sonia and DH are about to put deposit on a room rent today, but Sonia's mom calls and says her father is in urgent state. DH says they should use the money for room on getting her dad's surgery first since that is more urgent and they can just live in the office for now.

migo145avi001114113lr1.jpg

DH: we can earn more money and get a room later.

Sonia: but i feel bad about doing that.

DH: but your father is my father now.

Sonia: mister..

DH: if your father is ill then you're sad, and if you're sad i'm sad.. so let's do that.

Sonia: but what about Chanee?

DH: Chanee is w/ his mom for now, so we can earn more money then get him. don't feel bad toward me. your parents are the same as mine now. we're lucky that they can do surgery on him, so let's do that first. let's send the money first, and check on him later when we go there.

migo145avi001237135qq1.jpg

Chan: dad. are you really gonna marry Sonia sister?

DH: do you dislike it a lot that i'm marrying Sonia? but you like Sonia sister, right? so i thought you'd like it

Chan: i like Sonia sister, but dad, if you marry Sonia sister, do i live w/ you or do i live with mom?

DH: who do you want to live w/?

Chan: both mom and dad.

DH: Chan-ah.. i'm really sorry, but dad can't do that.. you're small right now so you can't understand but when you're older you'll understand. but if you miss me i'll run to you, and mom will do the same.. what do you think? can you understand dad a little?

Chan: okay. i'll try..

DH: heh! you're my son indeed!

SA gets more pissed as she thinks about it and finally goes to Bonjour looking for SJ.

migo145avi001381947uo8.jpg

SA: where are you going? who are you about to meet?

SJ: i have work to do.

SA: let's talk.

SJ: i'm on my way out for work business right now. we'll talk later.

SA: where did you sleep last night!?

SJ: at work. happy? Soo-Ah ssi. stop this already. it's tiring.

SA: tiring? me?

SJ: yes! tiring and sick of it.

SA: ah. you're sick of me now, right?

SJ: about yesterday, i tried to understand but i just can't!

SA: can't? but that girl's necklace! you bought it for her!

SJ: what? what are you talking about?

SA: you bought a necklace from the department store not long ago.

SJ: you're talking about that necklace right now?

SA: see.. you did!

SJ: that was for work!

SA: for work? do you expect me to believe it?

SJ: if not then go ask your father yourself! (leaves)

SA: gee.. why would i ask dad about that! omo.. but is it the truth?

then she runs into WJ..

migo145avi001550582bl1.jpg

SA: what?

WJ: let me ask you one thing.

SA: what do you have to ask me about.

WJ: Ji-Yeong told me to just let it go but i have to ask

SA: i don't want to talk to you so move aside.

WJ: why did you do that to Ji-Yeong!

SA: doesn't that chick tell you? why i did that? well i guess that fox can't bring it up herself either! you don't know about her still meeting my husband in secret do you? this is a warning for you, but don't you think there's something wrong with a girl who wears necklace from someone else's man?

WJ: i think you misunderstood. that necklace yesterday was a present from me, and not bought by your husband. does that answer you now?

SA: ! what?

WJ: and i warn you. don't you act so rudely to Ji-Yeong ever again.

SA: are you telling the truth? you really bought it for her?

WJ: yes i did! for her birthday. and this may be a little out of line, but i'm saying this cuz you're looking pitiful but this isn't the way to live, isn't it?

SA: !!

--

migo145avi001607339au1.jpg

Yoon: aye.. Kang Baekho ssi don't you think you're too much.. you keep looking at her for no reason..

BH: gee.. i was just thinking of something and happened to be looking that way!

Ko: well this is their best time right now so we'll have to forgive them.

YS: waa... i'm jealoused.. seeing you two getting married i wanna marry someone inhouse too.

Yoon: hey there Yong-Soon ssi.. think of marriage later and work on that work why don't you..

Shim: oh.. what did you two decide on for living situation?

DP: we're gonna go find a place to rent.

BH: (tesxtmessages DP to see him on rooftop for a little bit)

migo145avi001700565ne4.jpg

DP: what is it?

BH: um...

DP: tell me. do you have some burden?

BH: after you left yesterday, granny suggested maybe you and i can start our newlywed life upstairs.

DP: !

BH: Soo-Ah is away married, and Uncle and Chanee moved out not long ago too. so the second floor feels really empty.

DP: did granny say that herself?

BH: yes. she said what about doing that for about a year.

DP: (sighs)

BH: but i don't think that will do.. i think that will be too hard on you so i'll go tell them no, and you pretend you never heard it.

migo145avi001788219jr2.jpg

DP: wait. i don't think that's a bad idea. first, we can save up a lotta money to get our own place in the future, and if we live together we can earn lots of points from mother, father, and granny.

BH: reallY? will it really be alright for you?

DP: yup. to be honest, when new sister came to live w/ us at first it was uncomfortable for me but now that we've gotten used to it it really feels like a family together. and mom and dad feel that way too. had we not lived w/ new sister, i think she'd still feel like a stranger.. of course, she and i still don't get along perfectly well right now, but still.. and i don't know if i will do well or not, but i want granny to acknolwedge you as grandson.

BH: but that is my responsbility not yours.

DP: what do you mean? why would they say men are the depend of women then? let's decide on that then.

BH: do you know i feel like i'm dreaming lately..? we're really getting married, right?

--

migo145avi001864863nm3.jpg

BH calls DJ to say DP is okay w/ living at Bong's. DJ tells granny and granny says it's a good thing and the two of them could live well saving their own money.

DJ tells granny she will go thank the inlaws and granny scoffs saying Soo-Ah is doing just the same.

migo145avi001901332yd4.jpg

JS: what bring you here at this hour? isn't this time for you to cook?

DJ: don't you worry i already finished cooking.

JS: and what is all that you're holding? is it for us?

DJ: gee.. it's for you of course then would i bring it here for someone else? let's forget about what happened at Gil-Ja's daughter's wedding last time.

JS: well have a seat.

DJ: thanks! for allowing me to sit. hehee.

JS: what is all that?

DJ: oh i didn't want to come empty-handed so i just brought some dried covina, honey and mushroom..

JS: you didn't need that.. but did you do something sorry toward me?

DJ: i know it's been hard for you in many areas.. but since it's gotten to this, let's be in good terms.. thank you Jong-Soon.. i know it was hard for you to approve their marriage as is... i will really treat Danpoong like a real daughter as i have her live w/ me.

JS: what? you're gonna have her live w/ you like a real daughter? what is this talk?

DJ: oh Danpoong didn't discuss w/ you?

JS: about what? what are you talking about?

DJ: oh.. i tink i came wrong. let's talk later on..

JS: what? do you mean?

DJ: um.. mother said it was good idea, and Danpoong said okay too so we're thinking of creating their newlywed home in our upstairs.

JS: what? do WHAT WHERE??!!

migo145avi002016581xr2.jpg

===================

tomorrow i will be gone during the day so i will do recap about 10 hours later than usual.

I tend to think that Sonia is an opportunity for DH to be 'the man'. As someone else explained it (rather eloquently), DH would never have 'grown up' with MA because she's so strong. But because Sonia is so weak, he gets a chance to step up. DH also isn't hurting anyone that much by loving Sonia. He tried to get back with MA, but she only wanted him after she found out about DH and Sonia, so she's not a candidate for victimhood. Chanee, though he'll be hurt by mom & dad not living together, would probably be hurt in a more profound way by growing up in an unhappy home. I agree, though, that DH should get a better job and get his stuff together before he announces he's running off to marry Sonia. And there are plenty other ways the writers could have written his 'growing up'. I think it's just a convenient plot point for DP to move in!

ya i can see your point (and Professor's.. you always have a valid point) and agree that Sonia maybe the key for DH to really pull his act together. i mean it happens in real life all the time.. first marriage didn't work due to some major clash of personality.. then they meet more compatiable match and also learn from their mistake and make second marriage a happy lasting one.. plus i realize DH hasn't had it so easy all his life either.. both him and Dong-Ji came from poverty and low education too.. so ya i'll get off my snotty high horse and bless them!

now if someone will defend Ji-Yeong please say something so i can understand her too. hehehe..

Guest kauaisurfer

...We just finished reading dramaok's summary and it lead to a general question.

We ask this in the context of there being apprx 20plus episodes left...

SA's reaction to the necklace and the aftermath (Rolling Stone analogy for gerryg)...when she starts to realize that she was wrong about SJ buying it for JY and in fact it was WJ. Does anyone feel she is going to Apologize to anyone effected by mean spirited reaction fuled by jealousy?

Somehow I can not see her apologizing to anyone but with the drama winding down I am wondering if this is a screenwriter catalyst...

...AND now we are off for some excellent surfing...

Mrs Kauaisurfer says ...hello or konnichiwa (another gerryg reference.)

Guest professor97

I don't know that there is a way to defend JS. At first I thought she and SJ would end up together, but it's clear that is not going to happen. I think the writer has neglected her character development--she seems to be stuck in a one dimension of self-pity, unable to move on, and seems to have become the drama's punching bag.

I think we were all prepared to rally around her because of the injustice of what happened to her. But seeing how evil SJ is, I think we want her to wise up and realize what she lost was no loss and that in many ways it was her opportunity to start over. Gerryg said it eloquently when she said the mercy and grace of others often can help us overcome problems. I'd like to think of them as God's angels who move our feet for us when we are unable to move them ourselves.

I don't know if the writer will suddenly give JS more dimension as a character but for right now she is where she was in the last scene--stuck on the couch weeping. And I think we are all so rightly tired of her acting--or should I say not acting.

And if I've neglected to say so--thanks Drampak and BM for the recaps--I look forward to stopping my work every day at this time and enjoying your works of art!

Guest xXeunhaexP

aww thanks for the pictures!! they look so happy together. but yeah HJH looks really tired *probably from LDG brother's death :( * well i can't wait to see these happy episodes :)

Guest freezspirit

Can someone help me out a bit:

I'm slightly confused on the matter of the marriage proposal, did BH ask DP or did DP ask BH or was it never asked?

Guest merela

Can someone help me out a bit:

I'm slightly confused on the matter of the marriage proposal, did BH ask DP or did DP ask BH or was it never asked?

I'm only getting the stories from Dramaok's and bm's summaries. As far as I know, neither DP and BH talked about getting married--no proposal. DP just brought it up when SJ arranged for DP to work in the US. I don't think BH proposed. I do think both are dating under the assumption that they will get married someday, but probably not this soon. I mean, the reason BH worked hard at the full-time employee's exam at Bonjour was so that DP can proudly introduced BH to her parents. But that was to get their permission to date. No mention of marriage at that point.

SA's reaction to the necklace and the aftermath (Rolling Stone analogy for gerryg)...when she starts to realize that she was wrong about SJ buying it for JY and in fact it was WJ. Does anyone feel she is going to Apologize to anyone effected by mean spirited reaction fuled by jealousy?

Somehow I can not see her apologizing to anyone but with the drama winding down I am wondering if this is a screenwriter catalyst...

I also don't see any possibility of SA apologizing to JY for what she did ... she may do some childish acts to win SJ and do wifey duties that only last a couple of times ... then she's back to her immature ways again. Her improper upbringing made her into what she is & no amount of advice & patience will make her realize that she is in the wrong ... she is conceited, a loudmouth, arrogant & extremely insecure. As the only heir of the Bonjour conglomerate, she should have studied hard & prepared herself for her eventual takeover but she only wasted time partying & shopping ... she's also a zero to me. And compared to JY, SA is nothing even if she walks on money.

Guest freezspirit

Thanks merela, I thought so. Dating with the intention of marriage. I'm watching the English subbed version (up to ep 105) which looks to be heavily edited (never got to see the accidental kiss scene) and reading the the episode summaries / scripts here.

Guest merela

I'm watching the English subbed version (up to ep 105) which looks to be heavily edited (never got to see the accidental kiss scene) and reading the the episode summaries / scripts here.

You can easily go back to page 55 of this thread and read the summaries of prior episodes (ep. 101). It'll make up for what you have missed by watching the edited versions.

bm, knowing her as being bubbly, I'm sad looking at pics, for me its more of like KJS comforting her than a post wedding photo. when news of break of break up came out, they had to delay filming for sometime but she bravely go back and shot her scenes..this time its harder, she's in relationship for 4 yrs so she could have gotten really close to DG brother. In fact last pic we saw of the brother was pic JHi Hye uplaoded in her cyworld last Nov 18. Really hard for her and they were shooting wedding and lovey dovey scenes. Tough times...hope MIGO cast supportive of her.

anyway, my friend told me me MIGo cast will attend a charity bazzar today, hope we can get pics.

- granny wanted BH and DP to stay at the Bong's for a year (I figured it must be because SA had to live with the Na's for a year as well and also, as mentioned by dramaok, because she was cheap)

a second round match between DP and JS, anyone? or JS and granny witch? which do you fancy?

But I think it's also coz of that witch granny doesn't want MS spend lots of money to buy BH-DP an apartment. MS once mentioned it when they had dinner, didn't he? It reminded her that meanwhile her zero beloved grandaugther lives in Na's small room. I bet she never allow BH's life better than SA.

I vote for JS and granny witch :P And.....the winner is.... :lol:

Thanks, bm for the spoiler pic. Looking forward to lovey dovey couple. But HJH really looks tired, it's tough but I hope she can get over it soon.

Archived