[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

On a side note, BH is a fool... he writes a report on how to market his and DH's love and he doesn't think that bettering himself so that he is more readily accepted by DP's mother is a good marketing tactic for their love? DP's mother probably won't accept him even if he betters himself, but still, it's worth a try rather than sulking because DP wants to come with an idea on how to tell others before actually doing it.

Exactly!!! DP should just kick him in the shins like she used to when they were nemesis ... to wake him up. Instead of blaming DP for wanting to hide their relationship because he thinks she's ashamed of him and sulking on top of it all ... if he has any sense ... he should actually want to better himself & be something first before approaching the family of the girl he loves to say I love your daughter & I'll be worthy of her. I really think BH lives in La La land sometimes ... he needs to start growing up.

SA-SJ-JY ... I'm really sick of the 3 of them. They totally deserves whatever karma they get dished out in the end be it a glass of water in the face or getting punched on the nose. Yes ... no more sympathies from me for JY.

Granny witch lamenting about what her precious baby did to end up on the verge of divorce? It's all thanks to your upbringing of course~ So granny's dream of BIG red chillies is still not in sight? Maybe she's being punished for being such an evil old witch and someone upstairs in playing a joke on her?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest quintus

So in clubbox i need higher status. I just entered in. Who can help me get promoted to another level?

Well that show is publish recently..the epi 131 i hate you but its fine.

Where do you guys download if not from clubbox? megaupload?

Guest dramaok

So in clubbox i need higher status. I just entered in. Who can help me get promoted to another level?

Well that show is publish recently..the epi 131 i hate you but its fine.

Where do you guys download if not from clubbox? megaupload?

just use creidesca3 box if you are new to CB since her box you don't need to apply for special status.

some other CB's make you register at the specific box, on top of having a CB account.

Guest quintus

just use creidesca3 box if you are new to CB since her box you don't need to apply for special status.

some other CB's make you register at the specific box, on top of having a CB account.

Could u provide me the link to there? i do not know how to read koreans. I just got images on how to download. Thanks

JK hates Yoon for everything but its fine cos i think eventually they will get together haha!

Grandma hates everyone but its NOT FINE at the moment haha!

JK and MA can be good friends serious hahaha!

Hyun woo dates SA hahaha~ im talking nonsense lol, but wouldnt that solve? RICH DOCTOR RICH DAUGHTER LOL!

U're very funny,SillyYun!!!!!LoL

esp this sentence:

I think JK MA and SA should really go shopping together..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(I can imagine their behaviour while shopping 2gether.. :rolleyes: )

Guest bm05om

Ep.132 caps part 1:

SA: what are you doing!

SJ: no, what are you doing!

SA: i'm divorcing you. i don't want to live w/ you anymore. i don't even want to see that face of yours!

SJ: i didn't marry to divorce.

SA: do you think i did? who's the one who made things this way?

SJ: Sooah ssi i know your feelings were really hurt this time, but divorce isn't a joke.

SA: did i say it was a joke?

SJ: i know this sounds like an exuse, but please regard what happened as me helping a friend from the past. Ji-Yeongee and i are not what you think. we have no relations.

SA: Ji-Yeongee! Ji-Yeongee! stop calling her that! now, i'm not gonna listen to you no matter what you say. now, i hate myself and i hate you who made me this way!

bscap000resizemb4.jpgbscap001resizeys1.jpg

bscap002resizetx5.jpgbscap004resizerc9.jpg

bscap005resizefh3.jpgbscap006resizeqy4.jpg

SJ goes after SA and tells her to stay at her maiden home for now but he will go pick her up afterwork.

SA says it's no use and she will prepare divorce papers again and no one wants to see him at her maiden home either.

bscap007resizehw1.jpgbscap008resizeti4.jpg

bscap009resizebl0.jpgbscap011resizebi6.jpg

Immediately after SA walked out,SJ saw Mr.Bong walking by with a group of executives and guards.SJ bowed but his gesture was ignored completely by the Company President.

bscap014resizelw7.jpgbscap013resizeak7.jpg

bscap016resizefi3.jpgbscap017resizegp2.jpg

bscap018resizeui6.jpgbscap019resizeow6.jpg

bscap020resizedu6.jpgbscap021resizelt9.jpg

SJ returned to his office,looking troubled..

bscap022resizeti2.jpgbscap024resizeab5.jpg

JS: no thanks. i'm not here to drink tea. what did my son do wrong and why does my daughter in law come here for each little thing.

G: i told her not to go home.

JS: what?

G: you really don't know what happened?

JS: what happened?

G: to be honest we knew that he had a woman before so we told her to be patient and endure through all this time.

JS: omo is this about that again? i think you guys are too harsh just because he dated someone before he got married?

bscap025resizenj8.jpgbscap026resizehn4.jpg

G: harsh? gee.

DJ: maybe you should come next time..

G: next time? why? they've come to divorce now.

JS: divorce? what did my son do to go that far?

G: mrs. inlaw, if your daughter married and your son in law gives money to his old lover in secret, would you tell your daughter to stay married?

JS: what? money? my son?

G: go ask him yourself. do you think money walks by itself? if his heart isn't in it then it wouldn't have gone by itself.

bscap027resizeeo8.jpgbscap028resizexv8.jpg

bscap030resizedn7.jpgbscap031resizecy0.jpg

Guest bm05om

Ep.132 caps part 2:

DP: are you here for coffee?

JK: (scoff)

DP: we have our black bean porridge sample. how about drinking coffee later instead? Ju-Kyeong ssi would you like to have some tea with me afterwork? or beer?

JK: why?

DP: don't you think you and i should talk.

JK: nope. i don't want to talk to you teamlead. (spills coffee on DP)

DP: ack. hot!

JK: omo... what to do.. i guess i spilled coffee on you..

DP: it's okay..

JK: oh good... since it's okay..

bscap032resizedr6.jpgbscap033resizerl4.jpg

bscap036resizewu5.jpgbscap037resizeev9.jpg

bscap038resizehk8.jpgbscap040resizeol2.jpg

bscap041resizewd5.jpgbscap042resizewe5.jpg

DP: here. the much anticipated demo sample has come out!

Ko: yay.. oh.. what happened to your shirt?

DP: oh.. i spilled coffee..

JK: gee our teamlead is such an angel isn't she? she's not even saying i spilled it on her. or is it because she is guilty toward me for something?

Yoon: Seo Ju-Kyeong why are you talkign so rude to teamlead lately? what's the reason for you to ruin office ambiance like this?

DP: everyone we don't have much time let's try this now.

JK: (dirty stare at DP)

bscap043resizevd2.jpgbscap044resizevk2.jpg

bscap045resizejr0.jpgbscap046resizeai6.jpg

bscap047resizeok0.jpgbscap048resizezw6.jpg

JK: i'm really busy so just get it over with.

DP: i'm sorry. let me apologize.

JK: gee..

DP: i think if i were you i would be really angry too. i don't know how to apologize but i'm really sorry.

JK: i'm not angry at Kang Baekho ssi. i'm really disappointed in you, teamlead. you know how much i am fond of Kang Baekho ssi but you made a mockery out of me.

DP: Seo Ju-Kyeong ssi that is not it. i dont know how to express my heart, but as you know Kang Baekho ssi are not only colleagues we are also inlaws. that is why we were more unlikely and it was not easy for me to accept my feelings that were growing toward him. it was too frightening and scary i wanted to run instead. i'm really sorry.. i should've told you sooner.

bscap057resizeec7.jpgbscap059resizean5.jpg

bscap061resizego6.jpgbscap062resizefu4.jpg

bscap063resizepv9.jpgbscap064resizehq9.jpg

JK: if you're so sorry then it's not late so break up w/ him now.

DP: !

JK: why? isn't saying sorry means admit wrong? if you did wrong then fix it right away!

DP: i'm sorry toward you, Ju-Kyeong ssi but i cannot break up with Kang Baekho ssi.

JK: (scoff)

DP: it wasn't easy for me to choose Kang Baekho ssi.. and i plan to stand by my heart toward him.

bscap065resizecf1.jpgbscap066resizebz0.jpg

JK: (trips her on purpose to make DP fall) omo! i'm sorry too... my foot went out toward you without me knowing... then bye..

bscap068resizefy4.jpgbscap069resizezs8.jpg

bscap070resizecj0.jpgbscap071resizehd9.jpg

bscap073resizejy8.jpgbscap072resizegr7.jpg

bscap074resizenm4.jpgbscap075resizeqx5.jpg

=====

I feel sad at JY first but as the story progress ... i just feel she stupid...

She have a boyfriend that already discuss about getting married...

Then her boyfriend left her for rich woman... (At that point I feel sorry for her cuz being betrayed)

she suffer so much from break-up. That normal after break-up.

Then put the WJ story aside cuz we cannot force the feeling of love. Cuz I saw that she trying to accept WJ.

Then after ex-boyfriend got married she still got bully from ex-boyfriend's wife... Than we she heard that they have problem, she call her ex-wife to clarify nothing going on.... That just stupid!

All my "sorry" feeling toward JY just gone... maybe cuz i dont have pure heart like her... I just still can see myselft to do something like that. I will happy if my ex got trouble after what he done. Cuz SJ and JY not just a normal break-up, they already introduce to each other parent and plan to get married. That was big.

And for SA... I hope after this issue, gonna make her more mature. Stop being childish and brat. She should know that not all thing happen like she want...

SillyYun, I love ~ I hate you, but it fine...

And for grandma ... I dont know what to say... I just really hate her.

I made MV for you guys... It a long time time that i stop making any MV. Hope it come out good. Song from yurisanja - Can I love you. Capture BH feeling toward DP.

Banner1.jpg

I hate You But It's Fine [MV] - Can I Love You?

Guest damifino

JK is acting like a women scorned even though she wasn't with BH because aside from the fact that she lost her chances with BH, she feels that DP made a fool out of her. JK has let it be known that she liked BH and in the beginning DP was the one who kept saying "you guys match and should date" and to now find out that DP is dating BH? Justified or not, JK feels like she was betrayed by her co-worker. She probably thinks that DP used her status as the boss to steal BH away from her. And that both of them were laughing behind her back, thinking how silly it was for JK to make a play for a man who was already taken.

The reason I think DP is apologizing and covering for JK is because she feels a bad about the situation, not because she was in the wrong. Her and JK weren't best friends or anything, but they were co-workers. Regardless of whether JK liked BH for himself or just liked BH for his status as the president's step son, the fact is she liked him and DP knew she liked him. That's why DP is covering for JK for now, but I doubt that she will do it for long. She's just trying to console JK for her feelings of being made a fool of since she just found out.

It's a typical story. Two girls compete for the attentions of a guy and the girl who doesn't get the guy sulks and acts like a jerk to the other girl as if the other girl stole the guy from her, even though the guy was never hers to begin with.

As for the title of the show, 미우나 고우나 translates to more like "like it or not" so it's more like whether someone likes something or despise it, they are stuck with it so deal with it... because they are family, because they are in a predicament that they created for themselves, etc.

Why do Koreans tie a white band around their heads when they're not feeling well? Is there a reason for this?

I belief it to apply pressure so to relieve the pain. It's like when we have a head ache and we hold our heads in our hands. :blink:

Next Week preview is out...

prev.jpg

BH and SA have drink together... And SA got drunk... I hope we gonna see that they bonding together.

SJ told his family about divorce... Of course his mom going crazy....

SJ gonna resign... ( he hold the letter)

SJ's mom meet JY (What the hell JY meet SJ's mom after all the humilation! :crazy: )

And, base on my limited korean language... I think BH told his mom that he already have girlfriend.

Guest allydean

nice one,.. thanks Khai,.. I've been waiting for scenes between SA and BH,.. I hope this crisis will bring them closer together,.. :)

as for SJ's mom meeting JY, I think she is going to ask JY to talk to SJ to reconsider about the divorce,.. :huh:

and is BH going to introduce DP to his mom? coz' one of the scenes in the preview shows BH meeting his mom at the company,..

Guest aznlafinbananaxp

aigo JK makes me really mad.

as does SJ and his mom.

i just can't get over it.

and his hair (and face) doesn't really help either.

legit. his hair is like covering up a whole eye.

they gotta do something about that cause i just cringe every time i see him.

Guest damifino

There is a reason why things like this continually happen to JY... she has "doormat" written all over her face. I can't believe she's still being civil to and agreeing to meet SJ's mom after all that's happened. She is a stranger to her now and there is no reason for her to even associate with her at all. She is just so frustrating. I wish her dad would beat some sense into her.

Guest bm05om

thx bm05om for compiling that extensive list. must have taken forever! ~

===

as for Baekho. they really need to lay off on the makeup on him.. i know male cosmetics is big in Korea but i like my boys rustic and rough..

You're welcome dramaok..it did took me a while,but I figured somebody has to do it,so.. :sweatingbullets:

And yup,the makeup on BH..what are they thinking?!I thought the "lipstick" on him is way too overdone and what's up with the very obvious shading?KJS is already a pretty boy as it is,he looks better in his natural look. <_<

Ep.132 caps final part:

A simple scene but I like it.DP's limping in pain as she walks into the cafe,but at the sight of BH studying at the table,her face lights up and she smiled..is this foretelling of what's in store for her?that things are going to get tough and complicated and hard,but she'll be okay having BH there with and for her..

bscap076resizevh0.jpgbscap078resizecg8.jpg

bscap079resizegh3.jpgbscap080resizebv3.jpg

bscap081resizeom5.jpgbscap082resizevf6.jpg

bscap083resizeoo1.jpgbscap087resizexy6.jpg

BH: (sees DP limping) oh! what happened? did you get hurt?

DP: i just fell on my way here.

BH: where? a lot? let me see..

DP: no it's just a light skin scrape.

bscap088resizexa4.jpgbscap084resizevl3.jpg

bscap085resizebq0.jpgbscap086resizeih7.jpg

BH: why does a woman so prone for wounds. shouldn't i go fetch some medicine! (gets up)

DP: (sits him down) no it's okay. but did you have something to say to me?

bscap089resizewb8.jpgbscap090resizeeh4.jpg

MS: from now on, if you have anything to report to me, leave your documents with the secretary or send Park teamlead instead.

SJ: (!) yes.

bscap093resizebo4.jpgbscap094resizejk8.jpg

bscap099resizefg6.jpgbscap098resizeth2.jpg

MS: Sooah says she will divorce you. what do you think?

SJ: i've never given divorce one thought.

MS: do you think others divorce with intention for it?

SJ: Please give me another chance.

MS: that has already left my hands.

bscap100resizeaq9.jpgbscap102resizerr7.jpg

=======================

She is just so frustrating. I wish her dad would beat some sense into her.

Yes,so frustrating..my feelings on JY right now,tsk..after that preview..I think I've given up any hope for her and I'm saying "whatever".. :mellow:

I made MV for you guys... It a long time time that i stop making any MV. Hope it come out good.

:wub: Lovely piece of work Khai ^__^,you've inspired me to make an MV of DanBaek as well,and like you it's been sometime since I last made a fanvid,so yeah it should be fun.Thank you for sharing your creativity with us,and hopefully there will be more DanBaek MVs from you. :D

OT but he looks an awful lot like Lee Sun Gyun (Chae Han Sung in Coffee Prince) here. I did a double take when I saw this! ;)

OT,but I've always thought that Lee Sun Gyun resembled Uhm Tae Woong.^^ Btw,didn't we already have a convo about this before? :lol:

OT,but I've always thought that Lee Sun Gyun resembled Uhm Tae Woong.^^ Btw,didn't we already have a convo about this before? :lol:

:lol: Yes! I couldn't help mentioning it again though because the resemblance in the photo you posted was uncanny! UTW has smaller, almond shaped eyes and a sharper chin but I can see LSG in him too! Must be that serious sexy look. :sweatingbullets: Sigh, UTW is such a good actor. I've only seen him in Delightful Girl Chun Hyang but goodness, he was impressive with his textured performance! B)

Back to KJS - doesn't he look cool with those glasses? And oh, he seems to have such an affable nature in the Good Morning special that it is no wonder he can play a nice guy role well. Has he ever played a villainous role? Maybe he should try by bopping JY with his satchel or something. :P

Archived