[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at tomorrow's preview and low and behold not only did SA splash water in JY's face, the water belonged to JY! Now that's the ultimate b!$ch move!

That's way SA can't get any sympathy; she treats everyone like they are in animated objects for her personal pleasure or destruction. What a horrible personality.

Guest kauaisurfer

on SJ agreeing to divorce... it might just be a ploy. like when SA and SJ fought and SJ asked SA if she wanted him to die and was about ready to jump into the river and she ran after him.

he must have been thinking that he had a pretty tight hold on SA, that time.

"SJ the Coward is a narcisstic Control Freak...there is NO way he really intents to divorce. He showing the classic passive/aggresive ploy to have SA drop her divorce demands and once everything is calmed down with her family and he again is in control...he will revert to his psychologically disturbing ways...

"A leopard does not change his stripes"

Anonymous Quote...

What SA proberly wanted was unrelenting bowing to her and begging for her forgiveness. What's more, she figure his and his mother greedy nature would insure such actions would take place. By him saying let's divorced he is also saying he is no longer afraid of losing what they have to offer to him; thus, they have no hold on him! That's good..... that's very good.

Now I hope SJ will get his emotions in order and wooe SA for who she is and make her his real wife.

gerryg...I can see SJ humbling himself & begging her with his ultimate goal of Again ....Controlling the situation , the marriage, and his work situation. He will humble himself "temporarily"...for the love of the ONLY person who he loves...Himself!

That's way SA can't get any sympathy; she treats everyone like they are in animated objects for her personal pleasure or destruction. What a horrible personality.

gerryg...On this ....We agree 100%...SA is a ZERO!

Guest professor97

Dramoak--again thank you for the translation--the pivotal sentence this time was:

JS: regardless it's your fault! what happened with Sooah! i can't let you divorce, Seonjae. how far did we come to get here.. Divorce is no way!!

We've come? We've come? As I said before Mrs. Na is a horrible person. Her love for her children extends only to how they can extend her status, her fortune. She annoys me. She is responsible for the misery on every side here--you cannot force love--no matter how perfect the match.

The interesting thing about your mentiion of Camelot, damfino, is that King Arthur so loved his wife Guinevere and until Sir Lancelot arrived on the scene and stole her heart they were content. And she did try to give up Lancelot, but her heart would not let her. My point? JY and SJ loved each other and while intellectually it is clear that JY should punch SJ and SA and then move on, unfortunately the heart has a mind of its own and that heart is never rational in its pursuit of the object of its love--ever. The heart is, if I may borrow from Carson McCullers, the loneliest hunter when it is in pursuit of the object it most loves.

JY again as Miss Nice got another splash from snooty SA. It was too soon to meet the pugnacious wife of her former bf. How can she be so naive to forget her past violent experiences with this woman who considers her enemy number 1. She can explain all she wants but she will always be a rival & a threat in the eyes of SA, the insecure.

Mrs. Na must be in a shock to see her precious son's marriage slowly crumbling. If SJ divorces, everything she worked for to make his dream come true will turn to ashes. So, she will shake heaven & hell to save her son's marriage even if it will mean begging on her knees to SA & granny witch. Maybe she will ask DJ's help to get to Mansu & plead for forgiveness. My guess is they will temporarily divorce & SJ will establish his own career outside Bonjour. SA will be convinced that he is not after her fortune this time & will accept him back.

So the psychic's prediction about SA & SJ's separation will come true ... she didn't say anything though if the two will reconcile ... and they will!

JY again as Miss Nice got another splash from snooty SA. It was too soon to meet the pugnacious wife of her former bf. How can she be so naive to forget her past violent experiences with this woman who considers her enemy number 1. She can explain all she wants but she will always be a rival & a threat in the eyes of SA, the insecure.

Ok, OK, I do the dirty work.... I'll explain how JY can be so naive to forget her past violent experiences with SA..... SHE'S STUPID! :ph34r:

Guest merela

I was looking at tomorrow's preview and low and behold not only did SA splash water in JY's face, the water belonged to JY! Now that's the ultimate b!$ch move!

JY asked for it! It's not like she doesn't know what SA is like. SA not only beat her before, she has splashed water (twice, I think), called her terrible names, insulted everyone in her family, etc... JY is insane to think she can do something to prevent their divorce. She is so clueless! Her pure existence is the reason why SA is divorcing SJ.

Guest zaeya

i don't feel sorry for JY anymore. if she won't stand up to for herself then she deserves the wrath. i see SJ and SA actually getting a divorce and then dating until SA gets pregnant and they will get back together. typical KBS drama :rolleyes:

But it doesn't look like BH will be Mr. Bong's son until near the end. THE Porridge will be a hit because of the name DanBaek and DP and BH will have their picture on it and it will be a huge success all becaus of SK's jealousy. DP needs to stop being a pushover too!

Guest kauaisurfer

Ok, OK, I do the dirty work.... I'll explain how JY can be so naive to forget her past violent experiences with SA..... SHE'S STUPID! :ph34r:

LMAO..Too Funny! SA is a Zero and STUPID.

Guest bm05om

Is DP's mother really bothering anyone else? I can't believe she is able to say those things to DP about BH when her own son isn't managing his marriage right. I don't know how she can even face BH's family after what SJ did to SA.

Oh..she's been bothering me since forever aznlafinbananaxp,and has never been out of my worst 3 characters list at any given point in the drama. <_<

That fortune teller was Karma in disguise!!!!!!

I think you got it right zaeya!! :lol:

Thanks for the effort,gerryg! ;):lol:

i don't feel sorry for JY anymore. if she won't stand up to for herself then she deserves the wrath. i see SJ and SA actually getting a divorce and then dating until SA gets pregnant and they will get back together. typical KBS drama :rolleyes:

Yup,it's about time they get a divorce,and only then would the writers be able to play out the "pregnant" card. B)

Ep.130 (080304) DanBaek caps part 2:

DP: from the survery yesterday we found out they want something with a richer taste. what do you think?

WJ: let's see.. what about adding powdered peanut?

BH: oh.. that seems like a great idea...

WJ: but anyways whose idea was it to go after students?

DP: it was Baekho ssi..

bscap047resizeru4.jpgbscap048resizemq8.jpg

WJ: ya.... Baekho ssi you are like an idea bank... (sees DP smiling at BH).. oh! what can this be.. how is it that it seems to me Teamlead is looking at Baekho ssi with such much love in her eyes?

bscap050resizetd2.jpgbscap051resizecv8.jpg

Too obvious,Na DanPoong.. :rolleyes:

bscap071dw7.jpg

BH: oh.. Woojin ssi.. you are something..

WJ: oh? this is really strange? i think i'm certain!

bscap052resizebl1.jpgbscap053resizedk0.jpg

bscap054resizedd3.jpgbscap055resizeut8.jpg

DP: oh.. it's true.. lately Baekho ssi is so lovely.

BH: !

bscap057resizeih3.jpgbscap058resizeke9.jpg

DP: i mean as a teamlead.. he is surely so great coming up with such great idea...

bscap059resizewo5.jpgbscap060resizesn2.jpg

DP and BH leave as BH nudges her asking her why she did that...

WJ watches them leave and smiles as he understands something...

bscap061resizeyp7.jpgbscap062resizesk6.jpg

bscap063resizenu4.jpgbscap064resizebg8.jpg

And I loved this part as well,JongSoon seeing DP and BH together with her own eyes..HA! B)

bscap065resizebg3.jpgbscap066resizedy2.jpg

3fa50e2792.jpgbscap069resizetg6.jpg

End of 130 caps.^^

Thanks ... you said it best!

JY asked for it! It's not like she doesn't know what SA is like. SA not only beat her before, she has splashed water (twice, I think), called her terrible names, insulted everyone in her family, etc... JY is insane to think she can do something to prevent their divorce. She is so clueless! Her pure existence is the reason why SA is divorcing SJ.

SA forgets she's civilized when she feels threatened about losing SJ. She is capable of the most vicious deed in front of JY & no one can control her, not even SJ. The only way this insecure woman can live in marital bliss with her beloved SJ is to see JY married ... not until JY is safely in the arms of another man will SA be able to send the ghosts of her husband's past relationship buried to eternal rest.

But it doesn't look like BH will be Mr. Bong's son until near the end. THE Porridge will be a hit because of the name DanBaek and DP and BH will have their picture on it and it will be a huge success all becaus of SK's jealousy. DP needs to stop being a pushover too!

I'm also getting hints that BH is Mansu's son ... but it should be revealed soon to give enough episodes for granny witch to eat her cruel words. Yeeah, I feel sad for BH being pushed around even if it's for show. DP should be more considerate of his feelings ... BH is too obliging about their situation that sometimes he appears henpecked.

Guest damifino

Not only did JY asked for it, she deserved far worse in my opinion. How stupid is she? Did she think that HER of all people talking to SA would make SA think "Geez, you're right JY, I should give SJ yet another chance!' All she did was add fuel to the fire. Why is she getting in the middle of other people's problems? What happens between SJ and SA is none of her business. Getting smacked upside the head, getting splashed with matter, even getting hit by a car didn't make JY come to her senses. At this point, I don't know what would. She's just a lost cause.

The only way this insecure woman can live in marital bliss with her beloved SJ is to see JY married ... not until JY is safely in the arms of another man will SA be able to send the ghosts of her husband's past relationship buried to eternal rest.

It wouldn't matter even if JY were married. As long as SJ is still doing things like he's been doing such as giving money to JY's family, going to visit JY at every turn, trying to sabotage WJ because of JY, etc. SA is still going to have issues. JY of course isn't helping the situation any with her constant meeting up with SJ to "finalize" things and getting involved in things that are none of her business.

Guest bm05om

Ep.131(080305) caps Part 1:

SA: that man is that girl's father, right? why is he here to see you?

SJ: he just had some business here. Sooah ssi, please just let it pass, i plead you.

SA: nope! i must know. what is in this envelope (grabs it and opens) omo such large sum of money! why is such large sum going back and forth between you and him?

SJ: it's nothing. i'll tell you later on.

SA: fine. if you don't tell me then i'll find out myself! (storms out and drives off)

bscap000resizeou0.jpgbscap002resizehu8.jpg

bscap003resizeaq8.jpgbscap004resizeuy1.jpg

bscap005resizeie2.jpg

Miae arrives and tells SA she will tell her about the money if she's so curious, but JY tells MA not to say anything. Meanwhile SJ continues to try calling SA but SA is not answering. Miae tells SA and JY about what the money was for and SA gets irate. then SJ arrives.

bscap006resizeyi8.jpgbscap007resizeba5.jpg

bscap008resizemy4.jpgbscap009resizebd4.jpg

SA: (to SJ) why did you come here? are you scared that i would do something to that bitcch?

MA: oh you came in the right time. i explained to your wife but she's not hearing it. would Ji-Yeong return the money if she begged for it huh?

SJ: let's go Sooah ssi. Ji-Yeongee doesn't know anything. i'll explain to you.

SA: (beats him w/ purse)

bscap010resizehi4.jpgbscap011resizeux3.jpg

bscap013resizexx2.jpgbscap014resizemc9.jpg

SJ: Sooah ssi stop!

SA: what? Ji-Yeongee doesn't know? is it still Ji-Yeongee to you? (leaves)

SJ: i'm sorry to cuz this wreck.

SJ goes after SA and tells her the matter is something that doesn't concern either of them, but SA tells him to go tell that JY's dog instead.

bscap015resizebd4.jpgbscap016resizexv5.jpg

bscap017resizerk2.jpgbscap018resizeev3.jpg

bscap019resizemm8.jpg

BH textmessages DP to see her up on the rooftop.. JK is wondering why BH is gone too.

bscap020resizerc5.jpgbscap021resizezo8.jpg

bscap022resizehz2.jpgbscap023resizeem4.jpg

bscap024resizemj4.jpgbscap025resizevb9.jpg

bscap026resizehz3.jpg

DP: oh.. it looks yummy.. but why cake all of sudden?

BH: after your mom came like that you seemed gloom so i got it for you to cheer up.

bscap028resizejb1.jpgbscap029resizegx4.jpg

bscap030resizetj3.jpgbscap031resizeej5.jpg

DP: ehhh.. but since you bought cake you should've bought a whole cake everyone's hungry right now.

BH: i was going too but if i do that then my heart for you wouldnt' be obvious!

DP: but still.. i feel kinda bad..

BH: eh.. but that isn't an apologetic look.. you're smiling like you're so happy.

bscap032resizesu1.jpgbscap033resizesc5.jpg

bscap034resizezi0.jpgbscap035resizewg5.jpg

DP: omo.. what should i do?

BH: what?

DP: oh.. i shouldn't do this.. but i keep smiling.. hehe... :blush:

BH :hehe.. me too! oh but you should hurry and eat..

DP's really cute here..

bscap039resizehm8.jpgbscap038resizewh9.jpg

bscap040resizemk7.jpgbscap041resizeey8.jpg

DP: mmmm it's yummy.. ahhh (teases BH w/ a fake bite for him but she eats instead)

BH: what the..

DP: fine.. here you go.. ahhh..

BH: ahhhh...

bscap042resizevy3.jpgbscap044resizeho9.jpgbscap045resizevv7.jpgbscap046resizewz2.jpg

JK: omo! what are you two doing right now?..

bscap048resizexl1.jpgbscap049resizefu5.jpg

bscap050resizeev5.jpgbscap052resizepo0.jpg

=====

Guest bm05om

Ep.131(080305) caps final part:

JK: you two.. were you like this all along then? Baekho ssi would you step away for a while. i have something to discuss with Teamlead.. i mean Na Danpoong ssi.

DP: yeah.. i think it's better i talk to Seo Ju-Kyeong ssi.

bscap053resizeqg0.jpgbscap054resizeas1.jpg

JK: teamlead you don't look it but you are a funny person.

DP: Ju-Kyeong ssi please calm down first.

JK: do i look like i am calm!

DP: (sigh)

bscap055resizevb4.jpgbscap056resizewz5.jpg

JK: i clearly asked you to look favorably at me and Baekho ssi but this..

DP: i'll apologize on that.

JK: sorry? after stealing someone else's man?

DP: that.. Ju-Kyeong ssi..

JK: i don't care to hear any more excuses!! but.. aren't you two inlaws? funny! gee. let's see how far you two will go.. how unfortunate!

bscap057resizeur3.jpgbscap058resizeze1.jpg

bscap060resizeym4.jpgbscap061resizeoh0.jpg

SJK returns to the office and throw BH a dirty stare before leaving,purposely bumping into DP as she walks out..

bscap062resizezg3.jpgbscap063resizeps6.jpg

bscap064resizerx9.jpgbscap066resizeca9.jpg

Meanwhile SA's thinking/crying in her car,parked somewhere..

bscap067resizeas9.jpgbscap068resizemh1.jpg

as her better-half SJ drinks in a bar somewhere...

bscap070resizevr3.jpgbscap071resizegh3.jpg

bscap072resizeoz5.jpg

SA returns to her maiden home and cry alone in the darkened living room,until MS walks in on her,surprised to see her there..

bscap073resizeew4.jpgbscap074resizebc1.jpg

bscap075resizekv7.jpgbscap076resizefr5.jpg

SA: (sobbing) dad..

dad: Sooah ya.. Sooah..

SA: what am i gonna do dad.. what am i..?

dad: what happened..

SA: dad.. don't tell me to go to that house.. dont' tell me to go live with Seonjae ssi.. i beg you dad..

dad: okay okay...

bscap077resizens8.jpgbscap078resizevm7.jpg

bscap079resizezv2.jpgbscap080resizeqv9.jpg

============

Guest quintus

i am having problems downloading from clubbox. I have install the software and register already. When i click the file i want which is the I hate you but its fine. It come out this pop up message which i dun get what does it says.

선택하신 파일에 대한 권한이 충분치 않거나,

해당 파일이 업로드중 혹은 삭제되어 다운로드 받으실 수 없습니다.

Can anybody help me out about this? and normally when i click the file i downloaded shudn it have a install activex come out? i using internet explorer 7.0

*Thank you dramaok and bm for the continued links/recaps/screencaps!*

SA is a wretch, while JY is an imbecile.

SA - I must commend the actress for doing a good job, putting her long eyes and thin lips to good use. <_< I can't get over how sweet she looks and behaves in real life, compared to her utterly disgusting character on MiGo. As much as I'd like to agree she can't help being who she is because of the way she was raised, every human being has a choice and there comes a point where we form our own consciousness. She cannot be blind to the way she's behaving...she's simply petulant! That said, any ordinary woman would be upset with the slew of unpleasant things that have been inflicted on SA; they're simply magnified because of the spoilt princess that she is.

How STUPID is JY to want to meet SA and get bullied for the umpteenth time? Her doormat quality is getting weary, as are her much maligned and pained expressions. As much as the writers want to portray her as a pure hearted angel, she is getting tiring to watch. :rolleyes:

I did however like the scene she shared with SJ when they were supposed to meet for the last time and where they put out their true feelings. That scene was very honest and real...and even touching because of the portrayal of relationship closure. Unfortunately, SJ just couldn't step down and here we go again with the drama rigmarole~!

SJ - I enjoyed reading the analysis by everyone concerning his motivations and am partial to the argument that he helped JY's family with sincerity. I believe this because of the performance delivered by the actor. Although he exudes arrogance most of the time, the instances in which he had to execute his plan to save the Hwang family were fraught with many emotions that weren't all just guilt. I still maintain that this is a complex role.

JK - Could someone just bop her with a handbag (Miae, are you listening?)? Who the heck does she think she is, abusing her superior like that and over something that was all in her head in the first place?!

DP - Oh you stupid woman! How could you let her walk all over you like that? And to take the blame for the label problem? :tongue2: I do wonder though...did she do that to appease JK so she won't spill the beans before it's too soon? :unsure:

DJ - I've been wondering - if BH is indeed MS's son, why wouldn't she reveal it sooner?

Guest SillyYun

thanks dramaok again for ep 132..

I havent watch to that far but reading ur caps is more than enough.

I didn't expect JY to get splashed again by SA, i thought they would have a nice talk.

Anyway SJ agreed to it, so I guess its over..unless SA got pregnant out of sudden haha~

Ok so next is going to be the issue between SJ WJ and JY..

and also on BH DP and mom and JK..I guess JK will end up getting touched with what DP did for her later..

I think until this moment, I finally understand the title of this drama which adapts to each different character.

I hate you but its fine..

DH hates MA for divorcing in past, begging her not to do things but she insisted. But DH did not really hate MA and its fine..

MA hates DH for going out with Sonia, but its fine because shes trying to get back to him.

Mrs. Na hates Mr.Na for being so hungry all the time asking for food and scolding her, not being romantic, but its fine cos she still lives with him.

Mr. Na can't stand Mrs. Na's character for being so greedy and always wanting new stuffs, but its fine, he lives well cos she cooks well :P

SA hates SJ for doing things that hurt her but its fine, she still concerns about SJ afterall.

SJ hates JY for getting so close to WJ but its fine he still miss her afterall getting away from his Manager life

JY hates SJ for two timing and dumping her but its fine, she still treats him as a friend.

HW hates DP for making such decision on giving up their whole relationship but its fine he begin to understand what love is

DP hates BH for being such a ARGH..everytime but its fine cos she fell in love with BH eventually

BH hates JK for doing all these stuffs getting irritating and sticky to him but its fine cos JK gave BH a lift and made DP jealous :P

JK hates Yoon for everything but its fine cos i think eventually they will get together haha!

Grandma hates everyone but its NOT FINE at the moment haha!

JK and MA can be good friends serious hahaha!

I think JK MA and SA should really go shopping together..

Actually SA isnt that bad in my thinking, when ur dating someone, u got freedom to chase, yes she did bad things in snatching and her schemings but after that shes married to SJ, and once ur married alot of things u should put to an end. Not saying that SJ is wrong, hes just feeling bad towards JY and so he paid for Hwang's debts. But guys never think that its so complicated, usually women will think another way, cos we think further..so yea, actually I dont think SA is bad, shes just spoilt as in throwing tantrums, but even such thing SJ doesnt tell her, its so wrong. I like SA actually..I mean I like her character, sometimes shes cute, with learning cooking doing everything just for SJ, she put SJ as first so much..she should start to do something for herself now.

I don't think JY will accept WJ...cos she doesnt feel anything..unless its like WJ pay to Hwang and was found out that hes homeless or something. Actually I kinda awnt to see JY and SJ together. and HYUN WOO!!! COME BACK!!! Hyun woo dates SA hahaha~ im talking nonsense lol, but wouldnt that solve? RICH DOCTOR RICH DAUGHTER LOL!

Guest dramaok

so many wonderful posts. everyone brings such different but insightful points and observations to the table.

it's fun watching this w/ you. ^^

i think Ji-Yeong is a dummy too and i can only think she is doing this because she still really loves Seon-Jae a lot,

or she is just mentally ill.. i think Woo-Jin's approach to her won't ever work. he needs to be a mean bastard ordering her around in order for her to really see him as her man..

as for Danpoong.. she is not really apologizing to Ju-Kyeong because she is sorry. i think she is just paying face to JK because the two of them have a long working relationship together and DP as the teamleader of the marketing group #2 must maintain some sort of office harmony.

as for Baekho. they really need to lay off on the makeup on him.. i know male cosmetics is big in Korea but i like my boys rustic and rough.. especially since i don't particularly like to wear makeup so he's starting to threaten my feminine nature.. but it's okay.. because he only has eyes for Danpoong so i should just remove myself from the equation now. heh~

----

133회:: 2008년 3월 7일 금요일 (friday)

지영은 수아에게 선재와 아무사이도 아니라고 말하지만 수아는 지영에게 물세례를 하고,

선재는 최여사를 찾아가 용서를 빌지만 최여사가 종순에게까지 함부로 굴자 종순을 끌고 나와 버린다.

한편 단풍과 백호는 주경의 실수로 마트에 나갈 죽이 지연될 위기에 놓이자 인쇄소로 달려가는데...

기태는 만수를 찾아가 파국을 막아달라며 사정하고 그 모습을 본 선재는 수아에게 다시 한 번 생각해보라며 간절하게 말한다.

하지만 수아가 더러운 손 대지 말라며 소리치자 화가 난 선재는 원하는 대로 이혼해주겠다고 하는데...

Ji-Yeong tells Sooah she and Seon-Jae have no relations but Sooah splashes water on her. Seon-Jae goes to see the granny and begs for forgiveness, but when granny is rude to Jong-Soon too, Seon-Jae pulls Jong-Soon to leave. Meanwhile, Danpoong and Baekho run toward the printing house as their product faces delay to go into the market, due to Ju-Kyeong's mistake. Gi-Tae (Mr. Na) goes to see Mansoo and asks him to block the catastrophe, and Seon-Jae who sees this asks Soo-Ah in a sincere way to rethink the divorce. However when Soo-Ah shouts at him telling him not to touch her with his dirty hand, Seon-Jae becomes angry and tells her he will agree to the divorce she wants.

i am having problems downloading from clubbox. I have install the software and register already. When i click the file i want which is the I hate you but its fine. It come out this pop up message which i dun get what does it says.

선택하신 파일에 대한 권한이 충분치 않거나,

해당 파일이 업로드중 혹은 삭제되어 다운로드 받으실 수 없습니다.

Can anybody help me out about this? and normally when i click the file i downloaded shudn it have a install activex come out? i using internet explorer 7.0

"you cannot download the file, because you do not have sufficient authority,

or the chosen file is either in upload stage or has been deleted."

is this a new CB for you? if so maybe your status is not high enough. maybe you are just a guest or 1st level registrant but you must be a higher status in order to download? you might need to upgrade your status by applying to be a higher-powered member.

or it might just be a file that has been deleted by CB.

---

134 episode down and 34 togo!

let's see...

135-145 : Seonjae and Sooah iron out their issue to reconcile. maybe a baby or piglet.. Dalhyeon and Ssonia go to kazhastan. but not for real since daily dramas don't have money or time for that.

145-155 : Danpoong and Baekho break up due to pressures from family. SJ has a health scare maybe a cancer or something but he'll be okay.

155-165 : DanBaek get back together because they can't be apart. maybe BH's birth secret comes out finally too.. a kiss or lick finally?

165-168 : DanBaek honeymoon and maybe a little danbaek.. fastfoward 2 yrs? WJ and JY are together finally but not married. Geumja marries Mr. Hwang. Miae goes bald.

Seon-Jae goes to see the granny and begs for forgiveness, but when granny is rude to Jong-Soon too, Seon-Jae pulls Jong-Soon to leave...Gi-Tae (Mr. Na) goes to see Mansoo and asks him to block the catastrophe, and Seon-Jae who sees this asks Soo-Ah in a sincere way to rethink the divorce. However when Soo-Ah shouts at him telling him not to touch her with his dirty hand, Seon-Jae becomes angry and tells her he will agree to the divorce she wants.

Oh dramaok, you are brilliant for keeping us forever updated on MiGo! :wub:

I think SJ has had enough. Surely his parents do not have to be subjected to humiliation too? If it is indeed this that makes him say that, well, kudos to him for waking up.

Conversely, his impetus could be as speculated - that he's always known he's had the upper hand (SA loving him wholeheartedly - learning to cook, living with his parents etc, she begging him to marry her) and is now exerting that power for a bit of reverse psychology. I can't wait to watch this for the acting nuances and to see how this pans out! ;)

Archived