[drama 2005] Barefooted Youth 맨발의 청춘

Guest jinhee

Sandy, her sister.. she is supposed to be younger, right? I feel that Jung Ae Yun's character is spoiled/unconsiderated for the time being. It seems like her family is not that wealthy.. cuz her sister was being on her case about it.. i like her youngest brother... he is just adorable.. and wow.. kang kyung joon's grandma is so mean to his sister.. Always yelling at her and stuff.. i find her character quite cute.. i like the dad's relationship with his children.. so sweet.. :)

Yeah...Jung Ae Yun is suppose to be the older one...but...aren't they twins? Just Ae Yun was born couple seconds/minutes sooner. Yeah, i like the brother too. He was all worried about the electricity bill. Oh yeah...the grandma is mean, always saying stuff that puts Kang Kyung-Joon's sister down. I don't know how to describe the sister though. She seems like a perfectionist...yet, she's more on the slow side...like a grown woman thinking like a child?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyung Joon is so adorable on NN5. he has such a nice build/body and he's tall! i think he's destined for stardom!

i didn't check this series yet. it seems interesting though.

yeoweping.. luv u so much for re-typing the summary.. :P didn't get a chance to watch episode 2 yet.. will try to catch up with everything though so we can discuss this together... :)

sandy- thanks for helping also.. didn't know that they were twins.. Ah Yun is much cuter & more likeable & considerate.. i like her alot better for now.. hehe

Guest yeohweping

Jung Ae Yun (kyeong ju)is the one, you don't like..mily2 :lol: the one that you like is Seon ju, her real name is Park Da-An :lol:They are not twins either :lol: Kyeong ju is 23 and Seon ju is 21. :lol:

Jung Ae Yun (kyeong ju)is the one, you don't like..mily2 :lol: the one that you like is Seon ju, her real name is Park Da-An :lol:They are not twins either :lol: Kyeong ju is 23 and Seon ju is 21. :lol:

Thanks for clarifying whether or not they were twins. I sure had wrong facts about those two. Well...KyeongJu is the older sister, but she doesn't think and act like an older sister. I think SeonJu is SO much better...and she acts better too.

Guest kevjc07

Is this the drama that replaced Be Strong Geum Soon? Just wondering ^^

Yeah, it does look like he lost weight and worked out for this drama, although I didn't think he really needed to ^^;;

oh haha.. you're right. the one i like is seon ju.. so nice of her giving kyeong money to buy MORE clothes.. haha.. i hope that since the audience like her, role will be expand.. :) can someone brief me on what happened in episode 4? i'm still waiting for the file dl to finish but i'm something is wrong with my internet cuz clubbox is crawling at 8kb for me.. might take A LONG time to get done.. :) hehe.. yeoweping.. look what u did to me? now i like this drama too..less and less time to sleep.. hehe.. ( muah... :wub: !!!)

kevjc07-yeah.. this serie replaced geum soon

Guest yeohweping

ep04 summary

From ep.3, we see Ki seok's dad being attracted by the new lady and fall down because of her. But Ki seok's grandma knows that Cheon dong's mom like her son and tried to tell her son about it. Ki seok's dad pretend not to understand. Next, the new lady moved into cheon dong's house during the night and cheon dong's mom couldn't stand her since the first day.

Ki seok and Kyeong ju met each other again but kyeong ju pretends not to know him. She has a part-time show girl job dancing at a shop front which was near Ki seok's training place. Cheon dong went to ki seok to ask about his heart operation but ki seok said that he is going to push back the operation until the competition ends. Reminding cheon dong to keep it a secret, he sent him home. Meanwhile Ki seok's dad accepted a dry cleaning order from the new lady and was very happy to find out where she live. She kept repeating to ki seok's dad that her clothes are expensive. Later, mi seon made some food to bring to the training school and left alone after checking that everything is intact.

Kyeong ju who started to act cocky in front of her boss as she believes that her interview will be sucessful. But Seon ju who hears the phone on her behalf, found out she failed to pass the test. She was unable to tell Kyeong ju at breakfast as she received a call from her boss and had to go to work immediately. Later during their break, Kyeong ju made a call to the company and found out the bad news. She went to the toilet to cry and accidentally left her hand phone behind when mi seon knocked at the door. Unable to dance any more, Kyeong ju packed up her bags and left with her partner screaming behind her. At the same time, mi seon gave the handphone to ki seok and when ki seok open it, he saw Kyeong ju's picture on the screen..

end

I just so happen to save yeohweping's ep 1 summary.

Enjoy

ep.01

The scene starts with Na Kyeong Ju ( Jung Ae Yeon) shopping and a parallel screen of Uhm Ki Seok (Kyung Jun) training. Kyeong Ju is a shopping freak who shops untill her credit card is overlimited. Leaving behind the clothes that she had wanted to buy behind as she has not much money left. At the same time, Ki Seok was dreaming that he had beaten someone in the ring but it was only in his mind. And he had only beaten his sparing partner in the trainee ring. His coach came over and praised him a lot, and he felt really happy

Next scene, Ki Seok's elder sister, Mi Seon was counting how much she spends. She is not very well in the head and her grandmother would always scream at her and call her 'Babo' which means stupid or fool. Ki Sook's dad used to be a champion boxer who won lots of awards and he pinned all his hopes on Ki Sook. Ki Sook's dad is now only a poor owner of a dry cleaning shop who rides his bike all around to do deliveries. He dotes on his children and is a kind hearted man which everyone likes. The local hairdresser who is his friend, is a single mom with one son. And her son is Ki Seok's best friend. But this person is considered to be bum by everyone around him including his own mother. But Ki Seok and his family treats him very well. She has a mother, a younger brother: Hyeong Ju and a younger sister: Seon Ju. Kyeong Ju starts to show off to her sister, the things she bought and goes into a fight with her after she comments that she is using too much of their mother's money. Her mother returned home at that time and screams at her children to stop.

Last scene, Ki Seok woke up in the hospital and was told the bad news. There are some problems with his heart and he need to have an operation. At the same time, Mi Seon broke one of her father's awards when her grandmother screams for her. As Ki Seok returns home with a heavy heart, he stands sadly near the door of the dry clean shop and watches his father work.

Ki Seok's father: Uhm Jung Hwan

Ki Seok's sister: Uhm Mi Seon

Ki Seok's friend: Bong Cheon Dong

Cheon Dong's mom : Woo Sun Ok

Archived