Left Handed Or Right Handed?

Guest VindictusDame

I write with my left hand but I use my right hand to do everything else. It's actually kind of weird.

If I write with my right hand, it's not horrible either...it's just that I can write better with my left. So I guess I'm a lefty :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilbabie168

im a left handed but i usually use my right hand for a lot of things but of course i use my left hand to play tennis =P like throwing a baseball, i use my right hand

Guest to.angie

I'm right-handed. I once tried to become ambidextrous and tried to train my left hand to become more steady, but that resulted in epic fail. My penmanship was hideous, and I couldn't keep my chopsticks still. It was like I had the tremors =="..

Guest o w o ♥

Every person in my family is right-handed including me ^o^

Really? I never realized left handers write better than right handers, I don't really believe that cuz' every left-hander I meet doesn't write better than me. :P

Go Right-handers! xD

Guest riisah

I'm left-handed! I catch and throw left-handed but play all sport the right-handed way for some reason. Probably cos its easier when they're teaching you to do it the same way as everyone else.

Well I'm curious to know if left-handed people are more creative and arty?? I know I am but are the majority?

Guest ━═☆MeMe

Right Handed but sometimes i played sports Left Handed but i do

mostly everything Right Handed :P

Guest WonderBinnie

^i'm opposite of you!

my family's all right handed and i'm the only left handed one :)

i'm lefty in writing, eating, painting, and most things..

but i'm righty in sports like soccer, tennis, baseball, etc..

i can write with my right hand and it doesn't look that bad actually. i'm just slow at it :/ need to practice! lol

in 9th grade, my friend made an ambidextrous "class" and she'd give us "hw" to practice writing in the other hand. it was fun, hehe^^

LOL! Same here,everyone in my family is right handed and I'm the only one that's left out. My mom is teaching me how to write with my right. I use my left for everything except for when I play basketball.

Archived