Left Handed Or Right Handed?

Guest VindictusDame

Guest doskinse

I'm left-handed! :D

But I do most things using my right hand..

My left hand is for eating(yeah..) and writing! haha :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohmylamb.

Right-handed.

LOL. My brother is left-handed when he was two-years-old; but our mum made him use right hand.

So... he's right-handed now.

My, maybe if he's a left-handed, his handwriting might be NICER.. <_<

Guest VindictusDame

my mum used to switch my hand too... but i didn't want to use my right hand 'cause it doesn't feel right.

Guest SwEeT_NoOdLe_PoP

I heard that left handed people die earlier (O_O), I'm luck, I started off left handed but my sisters trained me to be a righty!!! except that I hold my pencil wierd . . .

Guest GongZhenPei

im right handed :] but i like to pretend i can write with my left hand when im bored in class XD

Guest sleepyness

I'm ambidextrous. I was born left-handed, but I learned how to write/do things with my right hand also. Though I prefer using my left hand more (it just feels more natural?). My older brother is left-handed too. o_o Really weird because no one in my family is left-handed. LOL! My mom told me that she always tried to switch me over to my right hand by slapping my left hand each time she saw me writing with it, but I'd always end up grunting at her. LOL.

Archived