Their Eyes Were Watching God

Guest Em_mie

TV movie starring Halle Berry and Terrence Howard
I love this book so much and I just found out that I was made into a TV movie (can't believe i missed it when it came on TV). But the comments made by IMDB people aren't very positive. Has someone seen this? is it that bad? cuz i wanted to see it but if it sucks and ruins the book then i don't want to see it. michaelealy0pe.jpg i tool this from Oprah's site. this is the actor Michael Ealy who plays Teacake. I love his eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even more than i love terrence howard's eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest xosandy

i watched the movie in class last year. it was pretty good but not as good as the book. obviously with the time constraints they'll always have to cut out a lot of the parts. the movie wasn't that bad.

Guest what the HUH

i watched it on tv when it came on...it was extra credit for my english class lol.

i never read the book though, but i thought the movie was really interesting. i think the movie overall was quite good, although i cant really compare it to the book.

and yea the main guy's eyes are REALLY mesmerizing. i was like wowowowow

I read this book in 8th grade and I'm now a senior, and my english teacher made us read it again and we also watched the movie. I think the book is much better then the movie. It was actually good.

• 7 years later...
Guest annarchitetto

just finished reading this for a book club, didn't know there's a movie adaptation for this one, is it any good? the movie I mean..

Archived