First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kingmari

it was really awkward for me... it was mutual but i didn't know what the eff i was doing LOLOL it kind of didn't even feel like kissing (or at least what i thought it would be like... =_= damn romantic comedies make me expect something more)

Guest le_briana

ew.

it was soooo awkward. hahahah, because i had no idea what i was doing, and the guy (my ex now) was like all over the place.

definitely not very pleasant.

i most definitely prefer sweet little kisses. tongue is icky

Guest crystallizedtear

i most definitely prefer sweet little kisses. tongue is icky

i don't understand why guys like.... the gross kisses either.

Guest sushiwhore

make out was with my fisr tbf

the kiss was with his cousins months earlier o_o

sounds bad =( it wasnt what youthought it was

Guest yblover

well for me;

it was about.. 2 weeks ago.

It was in the morning, at a swimming pool.

He was going to play tennis in the morning but

came to visit me real quick.

I was half asleep since it was 7 am on saturday...;;

No make up... morning breath..;;ewww... but yeahh

he still told me i looked pretty..(gahh>_<)

anyways, we layed down on one of the beach chairs and started kissing..

then we got a little bit more.. into it..;; ahaha

he just slowly slid his tougue.. and it was really nice (:

then after there was a huge drama with my mom thinking i was missing but yeah

the making out part was seriously so good <3

Guest KateLove

I was 15.

We were at a Reservoir sitting on the rocks around it, ...

We just looked at each other, & .. yeah made out.

It was a little awkward. It was both of our 1st times.

But it got better. Fast.

i don't understand why guys like.... the gross kisses either.

Uhh ... How old are you?

"Gross Kisses" ... You're not

old enough to kiss if you think this way.

Just wait until you have sex! .... Ha.

Guest thumperrr

Wow this was soo long ago but, my first make out session was with my friends friend.

We were on the park, my friends were with us, and he was standing in front of me when he literally just dove for it when I laughed about something he did.

I was soo shocked ! But that made it so exciting! haha

Guest nowayin

Erm..

First makeout session with my current boyfriend was in a mall. how romantic! LOL

But There was nobody and we were in a dinosaur exhibition, there was couch and a room with 3d animation of the dinosaurs.

And he tricked me into kissing him, and it turned into a makeout sessions. ;p

Guest jpark112

my first makeout session was with a girl...n i'm a girl

i remember it so clearly cuz we got caught by our parents and got sooo busted...i thnk we were like 8 or 9.

We made out after we watched a movie that had a kissing scene in it n she was like...'i wonder what that feels like?'

:blush:

Guest Ostepop

my first makeout session was with a girl...n i'm a girl

Same here. I've only had two make-out sessions, both with girls.

It was sort of... awkward both times though. So far, I have to say sweet kisses feels much better. I might change my mind when I make-out with a boy I'm actually in love with, though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sympathetic

^ Yeah, my first makeout session was with a girl too LOOOL.

Except I won't call it a makeout session because we were young, and probably didn't know what we were doing..

I won't call it a makeout session unless I do it with my bf.. heh ;)

MY first "make out" was an accident. ==; i was teaching my best friend how to kiss (yeah, i know) and he got all carried away. said something like "hey, this is fun" and like...violated my face some more.

the first time with my Boyfriend was random. we were talking about kisses, and i told him that our first kiss was just a peck, it wasnt a real kiss kiss, and he was like "then whats a real kiss?" and i tried to explain it to him, but i gave up and just showed him. over and over. =]

Haha, i remember my first time.

I was like. Eeeh is that your tongue.

Freaked me out at first but it's fun now. Certainly adds more 'intimacy' to kissing.

lol..

I agree with the others,

reading this is really funny..

Some really makes me laugh, some are so sweet and some really makes me sympathise them.. ^^"

And as most of the people here..

I ahve no experience at all.

Like nothing at all!!! Hahaha..

Guest tontamoo

lol My boyfriend and I shared our first kiss on a previous date, so he asked if I wanted to "practice". lol. I sort of teased him about how straightforward he is.

We were sitting in his car on a hill overlooking the city with the sunset and all that. :blush: We were sitting in the front seat, so that armrest thing was annoying me with the weird angle it put us in, so we moved to the back seat but still sitting side by side. Anyway, we were both new at it despite our age, so I basically tried to do what he was doing. I found it sort of funny (in a good-hearted way), how after a minute or so of stopping, he'd lean in for a kiss again. (So eager.) I was focusing on how he smelled, the sensation, and how he tasted. (sounds disgusting when I put it that way) It was ok. I was having fun but I think he enjoyed it more.

However, then he pulled this one move where he flipped himself on his side so he was facing me and his body across my lap. Now, that, that I really liked. We were able to hug while kissing. It was much better than just sitting at an awkward angle side by side. It felt more natural that way. We ended up having to leave because the homeowner who we were parked in front of came home. His car windows were fogged up a little too. lol.

Guest 5he_2fly

Haha! Some of these are awesome to read. Anyways, I remember my first makeout session was on my best friend's couch! She was in her room playing the computer and my boyfriend and I were in the living room watching t.v. All of a sudden we're making out on her couch! Haha, it wasn't that bad actually. I kind of really liked it! Except now that I'm a lot more experience, I realize that he was kind of a sloppy kisser...

Guest choochootrang

my first kiss and make out session with my first boyfriend was great. :]

my first kiss and make out session with my second boyfriend was... less so.

he attempted to like, devour my lips so. it was sloppy and gross.

Archived