First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Guest x_nielleified

hahaha my first kiss was my first makeout session o:

we were in the baseball field in the back of my school and we were just sitting there against the fence and then 'supposedly' he was just trying to kiss my forehead, but i don't see how you can miss that much! even though it was in the dark.

and then yeah (: i liked it. probably one of my most favorite experiences ever.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bombom.

Ahaha! Some of these made me had butterflies.

Some were cute too! Me so jealous. Hehe.

Never experience before. I hope it will be good.

Hehe.

Guest mango.tree

My first make out session was disgusting.

Wasn't exactly mutual, either.

All of a sudden he pinned me against the wall and jammed his tongue in my mouth.

Was fricken disgusting as hell, I couldn't escape ):

After HE was done, he asked "Did you like it?"

And I replied "I'm going home."

asklfjakslflmnasflkjqwioqw.

Close to a 'scarred for life' experience.

LOLLL, what a kool-aid!

Guest ginger

Yeah, like many others, my first make out = my first kiss. I didn't particularly enjoy it, even though I liked the guy. Now THAT was a disheartening feeling--to go to bed that night, looking at the ceiling, thinking "...oh my god...I don't actually feel anything when we kiss????"

-ginger

Guest KWEEZY

Luckily mine wasn't bad at all. I thought I was so bad because it was my first time doing it and all, but he said it was good. I was a n00b at it and he was pro. XD

It was kinda out of nowhere too, I had no idea what was going on at first. LOL

Guest min0uge

haha.. i was terrified during my first kiss .. xD it was like AHHH WHAT IS HE DOING!??! EW GROSS GROSS..

by the time i got used to another mouth on mine, it was already over haha.

but it got better .. first makeout session was lying under the sun in a big grassy field, on a pink blanket.

i got sunburns >< hahaha

Guest babii_gurl

um..it was..eh

kinda cnfused..lol

but eh

i didnt really wanna kiss or make out with him though..

i wanted to save my first kiss for someone special...

like..really special..like after maybe 3 months of going out..lol

but he pinned me and kissed me..and then started makin out with me on the first date..

so..that was ruined..lol

now im all fast..xD

i LOVE mkaing out with my current bf tho..xD lol

Guest EmpsTreenee

first kiss: i've always kissed him on the cheek right before i say good bye and he's gonna return it. and that one day i guess he was trying to kiss me on hte lips but i kept moving around the he can kiss me on the cheeks (i didnt even know he wanted to kiss me on the lips) he had to keep my face steady and told me to stop wiggling around :D it was cute.

still havent made out with anyone yet :D

Guest doofus9

my first makeout session was.. 4 years after my first kiss. LOLS

he suprised me. id always wanted to make out but i always froze or got disgusted. the first time it was weird. but after that, omg its so good and addicting

I don't remember my first "makeout" but I do remember the first time I had someone put their tongue in my mouth.

First,we were just kissing (it was all....slobbery..kinda gross but eh,we were both noobs at it) and then he just like..shoved his tongue in my mouth.

He shoved it pretty far too like..i couldn't even move my tongue so we just ended up for a good 3 seconds with his tongue just chillin in my mouth.

I was like "O________________O" the whole time. But after that,it got better and wasn't as sloppy as the first time.

Guest blush

err my first make out was stolen too

and yeah it was disgusting.

after that i never wanted to kiss or make out again,

but my current boyfriend kissed me like 8 times [for my birthday xD, he tried to get to my age] but then he kinda just.. starting making out

AND I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA HOW

so i ended up.. laughing and just hugging him and putting my head down to avoid any more lip contact LMAO.

=.=;;

so basically, my second one sucked as well. ;x

Guest ltnd.

my first...wasnt tooo long ago lol

uhh we was just laying there on his bed watching coffee prince and he just went for it LOL

Guest kristennn

I purposely made out with someone experienced, just so I would be sure it'd be awesome. :lol: And it was perfect, except that I wasn't in love with the guy or anything. :ph34r:

Guest msxadina

mines happened 2 years back. ugh i still remember.

it was with my exboyfriend., it was a nice one to remember though haha.

we'd been only going out for like 1 day, and we had a date to do to the boulevard to see the sunset.

and then we were just sitting there looking and then he gave me a kiss which i only thought was a peck,

but then he stuck his tongue in my mouth and i was like ohkay whatever just go for it.

so we were there making out and then my little sister called when we were making out.

but we ended the relationship 3 days later. haha a 4-day relationship.

it was the same day i got my first cellphone too! haha

Guest witchery

lmao I just realised my first makeout session REALLY SUCKED compared to the ones I have now teehee

talk about tongues wagging everywhere and just........yuk

Guest whaleatape

WAHAHAHA. This thread is unintentionally hilarious.

Never made out before. Never had a boyfriend.

Don't have any guy friends either. LOL.

Guest ly*chee

LOL well my first make out session was noob 1 + noob 2 + makeout = almost funny XD with my current bf.

We were on his couch watching a movie, and the movie ended so I lied down on the couch then he looked at me and kissed me xD

Then a few minutes later went right for it o-o;;

We both didn't know what we were doing but I'm glad I could have experienced it with him <3

Guest areseeaye

funny topic [:

My first make-out session was embarassing.

We were waiting for our other friends to arrive outside my other friend's house in my car and he just started kissing me regularly, but then he just stuck his touge in my mouth and I just went with.

Embarassing part is that while we were doing that, we realized they were taking along time and decided to call them. Turns out they called us first, but we missed it. When we called them they were like "What were you dooing? [;"

After the call, we started making out again and they finally came and they caught us. The windows were fogged up too. -_-

Archived