First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Guest dhong70

What can I say? I was a natural-born kisser :rolleyes: .

It was awesome in every way. :lol:

We were on the bed playing Puzzle Fighter. So we would taunt each other when one or the other lost. And then one thing led to another and the rest is history. No drooling, all smiles.

I felt the same way as well :)

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choo choo cachoo!

i think mine was cute. :D

we were just lying next to eachother on the bed, talking about stuff and looking at the ceiling.

him with his arm around me and holding his other hand. all of a sudden, he leans on his side and flips me so i'm on top..

i looked at and smiled and said "what?" and he started to kiss me.

Guest kayara<3

first kiss was fine.

first makeout session was horrible. we kissed like, twice, and then he shoved his hand up my shirt. O_O not the kind of physical respect i'd been hoping for... >_>

not that bad. lol.

always fun and i'm always wanting more. haha.

sometimes he goes down too far and i gagged once LOL. i told him never to do that again. bleh! it's sick when it's there for so long D:

Guest Where-Where

Oh man, writing this is like, the height of things I will do when I dont want to study but am too stressed to sleep.

Anyways, I dont know what actually counts as the first make-out session. haha.

Like, okay - the first one I would count was good (the one after I stopped laughing all the time) but I think the actual first one was awkward. haha.

We were on his bed watching TV, cuddling that sort of things and then he tickled my tummy so I kinda sat up laughing and he kinda followed me into a sitting position and hugged me. I turned to look at him and it started as a peck but then somehow turned into more... but I was nervous and it was weird so like 1 second in I started to laugh.

He looked kinda pouty after and told me this story about how his friend told her boyfriend he was a bad kisser and that he couldnt kiss her again until he had learned how to kiss properly. haha. Im still not sure if he was talking about me or himself. ><;

And then just before I went to leave for the night, I forget how it happened, but he fell on top of me and then we started to kiss again, this time lasted longer but I was like, "this feels toooooo weird" and pulled away.

Then began the ritual of me laughing everytime we kissed. I told him it was because I got nervous and then he seemed... less insulted.

I hope our friends dont read this... it would probably really weird them out. hahahaha. :blush:

Guest chickyl3aby

hmm... we were watching a movie in his room and would kiss randomly during the boring parts but eventually we were both a lil too busy to watch the movie XD... if i remember correctly it lasted for like 40 minutes o_O... lol... yeah it was fun.

Guest shawtyyxd

My first?

Lasted for like 5seconds.

I didn't like it- probably cause I didn't like him.

Now that I think about it though, it wasn't so bad.

Definitely not as bad as this other guy I hooked up with.

He slobbered all over my face and it was horrible.

I gagged everytime I thought about it and was traumatized for like a year.

My boyfriend's good though.

He's had much experience. <_<

Guest jenny____x

after reading some of these stories, im not so crazy about having my first "makeout" session lol.

seems like a lot of you guys had horrible memories.

and it kinda sucks because the guy i like has had TONS of experience

and i havent even had my first kiss yet >.<

Guest moodibunni

AH i had my first kiss when i was 4 but i felt like that didn't count so yeah this time I got my "OFFICIAL" first kiss taken and at same time had a wacko makeout session =3="

First started teaching me math on his bed and each time I got a problem wrong he would bite/kiss my cheeks gently and then I don't know how it ended up to him kissing me and I freaked out so i got pillows and started wacking him and It was a long struggle of kiss;makeout;pillow wack =3=" and i was such a newbie cuz first i was staring at him like O.O and I didn't want to french so i just kept my tongue tucked in and continued O.O--------ing X_X" yeah pretty wacko...

Guest meilove

my first make out session was ehh

cuz i wasn't expecting it and since it was the first i didn't really know what i was doing so i didn't like it very much

ehhhhh

but all the ones after that..heheheh ^_^

lol niceeee. my first kiss ended up being my first makeout session too.

my guy wasn't a newb so he was really goood. haha my first and even

I knew he was good and that should really say a lot. whooo it was

spring break last year and we went camping. and it sorta just happened..

all night baby.. lol I'll never forget it. god, i should call him up right now!

Guest supertammie

My first make out wasn't my choice >.>. It was with the same a-hole who stole my first kiss. Didn't realize what he was doing until 5-6seconds? Something like that...

Archived