First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Guest Orangekitty

Ahh mine was on the dancefloor ...>.>

I remember Madonna - Erotic was playing in the background xDDD~~

Omg , but it was really good :3

And it's weird but I knew what to do and well I felt like a fish in the water x] lol

I guess I was born for making out haha jk xDD

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First make out is with my my current bf. he's more experienced while he's my first so i didnt really know wat i was doin, just kept on goin cause it felt good. at the end he asked have i ever kissed anyone before cause it didnt felt like i didnt know wat i was doin. >< i really didnt know wat i was doin...

Guest Kihyun's#1

Me and my girlfriend's first kiss and first makeout session was on the same day but one was in the morning and one was at night. We were going to a showchoir competition sitting on the bus surrounded by people we knew.haha. We were cuddling and our heads got close and I say that she kissed me first, but she says that i was the one who leaned in for it. So it basically just kinda happened. Then at night we were cuddling again, she was on my left but she was leaning over me so we were kinda crossed and i kissed her slowly and it kinda grew until we were making out. it was pretty awesome. It was the first time for both of us though and it went really really well.:D ahhhh. Except i stopped it kinda short cuz everyone was looking at us and i was like "maybe we should do this in private.."

So all you people who think experience means greatness! WRONG!!! but it does help. But don't sweat it, you'll be fine just relax. Don't shove your tongue around looking for gold! :P

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

^...LOLL. Wowww, ahahaha. Sorry, that's pretty unique.

My then-boyfriend and I were just chillin in my room after school. and he looks at me and he's like. "wanna try making out?" LOL.

So. we did. but we didn't know how to - like he kept going really fast and I was going slow and we were like.. uhhhh. okay.

...we had to youtube it. and we learned from two scene gay guys how to make out. LOLOLOL.

Guest Kihyun's#1

It's a way of expressing your feelings to one another in a physical manifestation. I think its over thought a lot and some poeple freak out about it, it doesn't have to be a sexual thing, but for a lot of people it just leads to that. I think it also depends on your love language too and the way you communicate.

Guest sweet; sarang

Mmm.. never had any make out sessions yet; heeckk never even kissed a guy.

My first kiss was done with a girl LOL.

She was drunkishh and we were aiming for the cheeks, but somehow it became the lips.

For some reason, my next few were with my girlfriends too; they were all drunk btw lmao and i was just joking about it LOL.

Sure surprised me when their lips touched me :x

Guest Simplii_Jen<3

hahah i don't remember exactly how it happened. what i do remember is, we were on my couch just cuddling and watching t.v and i gave him a little peck and then it just happened. i remember the feeling clearly though lolol it was like a million butterflies in my stomach, almost like going on a roller coaster 5x hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jaja13

my first makeout session was on the same day i had a first kiss with a guy.

but, he wasn't my first kiss. does that make sense?

well anyways, we parked at a place overlooking a lake. it was a rainy day so nobody else was there besides us. we just sat there and admired the lake, even though it was a rainy day. and i felt his eyes on me. so i turned and asked him, "What are you thinking about?" He said, "Do you really want to know?" I nodded.

and he leaned over a kissed me.

after that, we just stared at each other and smiled.

then we kept kissing and kissing.

until they got longer and longer.

that's a makeout right? ;]

Guest xXeunhaexP

my first makeout was my first kiss everr..haha with my bf

um we were a little drunk and we were lying on his bed and i was like

"Noo don't kiss me! i want my first kiss to be when i'm sober..." lol

and then somehow... we ended up making out

all i remember was that it was REALLY wet and he kept on deep kissing me :o

Guest cicisaurr___

hmmm... it was snowing and my ex boyfriend just kissed me and went for my tongueee!

Like, i thought it would be gross cause i HATE sharing drinks with people cause of their saliva...

Hmm, turns out that it wasn't that bad (:

Although my current boyfriend gives me WET kisses (i dont really like it) i dont really mind the saliva anymore (:

Guest ahmui

lol . i just remember biting his tongue after he stuck it in cause it felt SO weird.... biting him didn't stop him though, he kept doing it... and i kept biting. he eventually stopped and asked "why do you keep biting me???" to think of it. it was pretty funny... he's still my bf btw.

Guest celery

i haven't had mine yet,

but my best friend just had hers today, and i thought it was cute- so i'm posting it here :) so happy for her.

--

on a sunday, they went to the girl's school to walk around and talk even though they aren't official yet. as they walked down the hall, there was this one chair. the guy sat on it and told the girl to sit on his lap. they continued talking and then like a "korean drama moment (as she described it) " he leaned in for a kiss that turned out into a 10 minute make-out/tongue session. THEN, they walked to another department of the school where it was dark and he said he wanted "to try something new". he backed her onto the wall and they made out for a while there too. funny thing is they dated ( then broke up) two/three years ago when she was in grade 7, and now he's in his second year in uni and she's in her freshmen year of hs.

Guest Mademoisella

Hm, in his room, pinned against a wall. It was very sensual, and.. very hot. A very good kisser. =) I loved how he lightly nibbled on my lips with his teeth. He made sure to go real slow, tho. Swoon swoon.

No tongue. I don't think i'd like it very much.

It was my first time, tho. I think he knew it, too.

i kind of read most of this thread (crazy, i know, but for a noob, i needed to read through it, haha!)

I LOVED your's, haha, weird, but i've always imagined my first kiss and make-out or whatever it is to be like that (just perffect),

just nice, slow, soft, sexy, hot, and intimate, LOL, sorry, i've never experience it before but i think i know what i want and not want :lol:

i'm just scare he'll have bad breath/gum/teeth and sloppery everywhere, yuck...

my first make out session was also my first kiss...it was during prom..and i went for it since i was attracted to my date...on the dance floor...probably gross looking, but i can't see to find a flaw in it now..ahah

Archived