• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

i wanna watch it so bad! T__T

still no MQs around?

I can't d/l HQs :(

the first eppie sounds fun by your words! i'm so anxious to watch xD

I'm planning to upload MQs once I get my comp back from the workshop that is. :sweatingbullets:

I haven't seen this drama yet...since I'm waiting for KBS World to air it with english subs....but based on all your comments...I'm getting excited to watch this drama since it's a story about sisterhood (that's the first thing that came into my mind)

Guest lollipop

I can't wait to see this show. I saw the press conference and I can tell it will be a great show. Luv the casting :)

Guest lost_kim

I finally finished watching the first two episodes... I think it's cool they put the whole sisterly rivalry here

between seul chil and mi chil... What made me laugh though was lee seung gi and his mom!! he's a mama's boy!! it's hilarious, how they play the whole hwang tae ja and umma mamma thing... and I wonder why they hide from people... you see someone ringing the bell and they don't open and the mom even asked lee seung gi's character if he had told anyone where he lived...

Anyone could explain? Other than that, I like this drama... I started watching cuz of Lee Seung Gi of course :blush: , but I'm starting to like the whole plot and the other characters... but 100 episodes? wow, that's going to take lot's of creativity and great banjuns... :rolleyes:

Guest saera

HOLY MOLY. 100 EPISODES?

O___O

This isn't a miniseries? Now I don't know if I want to watch a drama that's going to take two years to end...

HOLY MOLY. 100 EPISODES?

O___O

This isn't a miniseries? Now I don't know if I want to watch a drama that's going to take two years to end...

what do you mean 2 years to end...there's 52-53 weeks in a year, 2epis/week would fit in a 1 year schedule.

Guest bryan

Just watched epsd 2. It is so hilarious when Sul-Chil tried to be ladylike and put on a dress and high heels to visit Il Han at his home.Only to have that guy ask her to do the plumbing. Who is this guy staying with Il Han?

Also,at the end when Mi-Chil saw Sul-Chil and Il Han together,she had that look on her face. I just think that she is up to no good. Why are those gangsters chasing her? Is she in debt? Somehow I don't quite like this character.

Guest saera

I really don't like the younger twin. SO EVIL. T___T

Oh well. Should've seen it coming with the picture on the first page.

Guest donilpark

What's all the talk with this being 100 episodes?

As far as I know, it's 50 episodes long.

100 is extraordinary even for a historical drama.

BTW, the truth about the second daughter was too obvious already.

I guess they don't want to use that as a major conflict point.

So I suppose we'll see them finding out the truth rather soon.

What's all the talk with this being 100 episodes?

As far as I know, it's 50 episodes long.

100 is extraordinary even for a historical drama.

BTW, the truth about the second daughter was too obvious already.

I guess they don't want to use that as a major conflict point.

So I suppose we'll see them finding out the truth rather soon.

my guess is since it's a family drama, they'd want the 2 sisters getting along soon.

Guest ibabyxgardien

i do NOT like the 3rd daughter that focuses so much on material goods because of her the 2nd daughter is going to lose the girl that she is interested in. wth~~ hehe. it's like a korean pride & prejudice because it's a story about 4 daughters and has like romance involved. well, we'll see how the story will enfold.

Archived