[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest lisafh

any clubbox link for EP29 available now^^?

the preview of EP30 ' Ha-nam tells Ilhan that he is sulchil's first love (for the past 10 years)?'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any clubbox link for EP29 available now^^?

the preview of EP30 ' Ha-nam tells Ilhan that he is sulchil's first love (for the past 10 years)?'

I would love to get the HQ up, but CB is being wacky, not allowing uploading for some reason.

Guest lisafh

OMG..Ha-Nam fell off at the end of today's ep..hope he is all right..Cross my fingers!

I would love to get the HQ up, but CB is being wacky, not allowing uploading for some reason.

both HQ and LQ are on my CB now for EP 29

thank you creidesca..no problem with my downloading^^

Guest sushimi

someone can do a sumary coz i missed the ep of yesterday night.... thank you... it must be the ep20 on KBS World... :P

Guest bluebyul

OMG..Ha-Nam fell off at the end of today's ep..hope he is all right..Cross my fingers!

thank you creidesca..no problem with my downloading^^

haha...stupid me...i was sooo curious to see what happened in the episode yesterday, that i logged in here for details, before going over to kbs to watch...

haha...

i cant wait to understand what you all are talking about...like naham falling? and ilhan being told by hanam about suhchil!! aahhhh...i <3 him~

Guest amru

whts the size diffrence in HQ and LQ? ifs its not that much of a diff i'll dl the HQ one. :) also are the links from Megupload on the first page LQ or HQ?

thnks

Guest bluebyul

so...

i was pretty disappointed in taejahs mother...

to think that she would claim that dengchil was faking, when in truth it was herself that was faking illness...

ahhh...i wish i could like her character a bit more, but its soo hard...and though taejah is showing a bit more of an effort to help out his wife...i have to wonder if maybe dengchil was better off as a single mom. she had thought of doing that before, when she thought she couldnt get taejah to marry her...hopefully though, taejah will pull through as her husband, and hopefully a real relationship between the mother, taejah, and denghchil will emerge soon..cause i cant take this ridiculous drama between them anymore! it took everything to prevent me from skipping every scene with them in it! lol :P anyway i hope the writers do a happy ending with them by the end...though im guessing they will^^

and watching suhchil, i wish she would just wake up and realize that what she is doing, can potentially lead into an empty feeling future like the one her older sister felt she went through. hanams being as out there as possible, but shes just too afraid to take the risk... lessons learned: always take the risk, cause then youll never know the 'what if' that may follow...

i think that michil needs to learn a bit of humility. i know shes offended that ilhans uncle doesnt approve of them...but that doesnt mean she has to go and put ilhan in a corner, and belittle him. it would be nice to see a more calm united front from the both of them...

ah well, just a few more hours and i can see the next epi...

i wonder how ilhan will take the news from hanam...

:wacko:

Guest sundubu <3

hey bluebyul thanks for the summary, but i was wondering what exactly taeja said to his mom when he was drunk to make her fake her illness later... like what was that whole scene about? i *thought* he gave his mom an ultimatum (maybe moving out??) but i think i may just be making up the lines lol.

Guest bluebyul

hey bluebyul thanks for the summary, but i was wondering what exactly taeja said to his mom when he was drunk to make her fake her illness later... like what was that whole scene about? i *thought* he gave his mom an ultimatum (maybe moving out??) but i think i may just be making up the lines lol.

well...

he was saying that she being too much to dengchil. that she wasnt a maid, and why was it that she had to do all those things, when they had used a maid/housekeeper before dengchil came to the house. then she accused dengchil of saying things to taejah, and made him say such things to his mother. he then said if you guys dont get along soon [i think] that he would then leave the house with dengchil and live on their own.

i mean i can understand the shock at that...but she was being too...ugh...lol

anyway...yeah so he kinda gave her an ultimatum, but the mother still turned that all on dengchil, and created even more hell for her...sigh...poor dengchil~

oh and yellowroses!

thank for those uploads, its because of that that i was able to start off this drama in the first place~^^

Guest kwave06

i just want to know if th edivorce between the eldest sister an dher husband already transpired in th elatest episodes. i think we're 3 weeks behind here in th ephilippines. we watch it via kbs world.

Guest lisafh

haha...stupid me...i was sooo curious to see what happened in the episode yesterday, that i logged in here for details, before going over to kbs to watch...

haha...

i cant wait to understand what you all are talking about...like naham falling? and ilhan being told by hanam about suhchil!! aahhhh...i <3 him~

sorry for my leaving out the words here..ye..Hanam fell down from the building works..when he received a message from Suchil.. meanwhile..Sulchil met Ihan, who got away from Seoul after hearing what Hanam told him about suhchil, at the seaside.

b_CA4783BC38F4DE06.jpg<--Ha-nam (end of EP30) :o

credit baidu

i just want to know if th edivorce between the eldest sister an dher husband already transpired in th elatest episodes. i think we're 3 weeks behind here in th ephilippines. we watch it via kbs world.

y..they got divorced at last..and she had suffered a lot before her dad allowed her to live back at home.. now she co-runs a shop to sell fried chicken with the man who always appeared by her before..according to the storyline..he should be her second husband in the end..

Guest ninaaax3

i def. think that in ep. 31 suchil will relize how much she loves hanam and will accept him.... I HOPE!!

Guest bryan

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! Ha Nam fell from the building.......and Sul-Chil went to meet IlHan ....This is a real cliffhanger......I really hope that Ha-Nam's love for Sul-Chil is not in vain........Every weekend I'm left looking forward to the next weekend...When this finally ends...I may get withdrawal symtoms...until another addictive drama comes along.

Did you guys notice the song that Sul-Chil sang at the KaraOK? It is the same song she sang for ROSY LIFE. For that drama,after she finally sang that song,she made up her mind to completely give up on her first love.....but in this case.....she only seem even more miserable.

Guest chiara

I'm one month episodes behind, watching from KBS World. Just like to ask, is it a common thing there that people would rather forgive a cheating husband than a cheating woman? I just couldn't understand that Soohan can't forgive his wife while he's also cheated on her.

Guest bluebyul

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! Ha Nam fell from the building.......and Sul-Chil went to meet IlHan ....This is a real cliffhanger......I really hope that Ha-Nam's love for Sul-Chil is not in vain........Every weekend I'm left looking forward to the next weekend...When this finally ends...I may get withdrawal symtoms...until another addictive drama comes along.

Did you guys notice the song that Sul-Chil sang at the KaraOK? It is the same song she sang for ROSY LIFE. For that drama,after she finally sang that song,she made up her mind to completely give up on her first love.....but in this case.....she only seem even more miserable.

LOL

guess i should look up the rosy life episode and check it out^^

and i know what you mean, its the same with me as well, always looking forward to the weekend! :P

though its kind hard, its fun to look forward to it~!

i swear that the cliff hangers for sunday, is much more than the cliffhangers for saturdays..

drives me insane :P

Guest sundubu <3

so...

hopefully though, taejah will pull through as her husband, and hopefully a real relationship between the mother, taejah, and denghchil will emerge soon..cause i cant take this ridiculous drama between them anymore! it took everything to prevent me from skipping every scene with them in it! lol :P anyway i hope the writers do a happy ending with them by the end...though im guessing they will^^

i hope ep 30 changed your mind about skipping every scene with them in it! the scenes were sooo cute! i think it really showed that taeja loves her but is afraid of showing it in front of his mom because his mom is so against ddeng chil. i'm just glad the mom didn't barge in on them and ruin their moment!

also.. i think hanam was sort of foolish in telling ilhan that sulchil was in love with him. it wasn't his business to tell and in doing so, i think that may have hurt his chances in having any relationship with her because now, ilhan is confused (which is dumb!!!). imo, him taking off work and running away for a day was pretty drastic just for dealing with the news that someone had feelings for him. why is it that guys begin noticing someone in a different light only when they're practically knocked over the head?

if anyone knows any of the korean songs that were played in ep 30, please tell me! they were all good!

Archived