Mini Thread Of Mini Suri Cruise

Guest Vino de Jerez

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SkyLeaf*

that is one spoiled baby haha...she's very cute. looks so much like her parents - esp her mom.

Guest mariejoeyjacobs

^yea! sometimes, i think so too!! there should be more discipline on her... if not she will just be a pretty yet spoiled child, which is sad.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fabiola

Suri mum, I'm a style icon now

By Adam Lee-Potter 7/06/2009

katie_holmes2_300.jpg

Katie Holmes & Suri Cruise's Maloles flats

FASHION WORLD VIES TO DRESS TOM'S GIRL

She may not have mastered the art of eating a chocolate croissant yet... but that doesn't bother the world's youngest supermodel, Suri Cruise.

Yes, move over fashion icons Victoria Beckham and Michelle Obama, there really is a new kid in town.

Top designers are queuing up to dress the daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - even if she is only three. She already has a wardrobe full of clobber from Burberry, Dior and Cavalli.

Recently Suri was seen wearing a £60 Ralph Lauren Illyana dress - and the fashion house frantically rushed out a statement confirming the fact.

She has even had a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes custom-made after a mould was taken of her tiny feet.

And the little fashionista has already learned never to put a foot wrong in the style stakes. On her pictured shopping trip to LA with her mum, Suri wore a trendy ruffled orange frock with fashionably clashing Mary Jane shoes.

Clutching her mum's hand, Suri carried her own designer bag, matching Katie's £2,500 white leather Valextra.

But despite being worth millions, the Cruises still have an eye for a bargain. Suri's orange Baby Gap party dress costs just £20 on the High Street.

And it certainly outshone her mum's shapeless black shift, odd scarf and unflattering blue flats.

Happily, Suri is still a little girl who manages to smear chocolate all over her chin. An onlooker said: "She's probably the only supermodel who gets away with eating pastry."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-21421056/

• 2 months later...
Guest lin---lin

Suri is just like the cutest thing everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

i like her name a lot.

suri.

^

^ i second that!~

• 5 weeks later...

Archived